It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 355
<< 352  353  354   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Thanks for posting this interesting and very valuable site information tommyknockers.

[edit on 9/2/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Lets try that link again! Texas UFO sightings are part of larger, deeper questions

Here it is in text:
www.americanchronicle.com...

edit to add: This is not the actual article, see my next post. The above article is relavant and interesting but the one I quoted seems to be have vanished (as things do in the field of UFOs).

[edit on 9/2/08 by plumranch]
edit to add more of the original text in the original, now deleted article:

"In 'Exempt From Disclosure' (see below)- Hal Puthof ( leading physicist at SRI and ex-CIA contractor ) - allegedly 'Owl' in The Aviary - engaged in lengthy dialog with an anonymous source from LANL (Los Alamos National Laboratory) in order to research the disclosures from Anonymous regarding the a extraterrestrial "device" and ET propulsion systems. He describes an external e-plasma effect, electromagnetic effects and a reported 3Ghz 'signature' which is used to control alleged ET craft. The resulting dialogue between the alleged LANL source - Capt Robert Collins and Dr Puthoff is an elaboration and analysis of an original report ( LANLZAlpha Team) and a discussion on H5 isotope 'fuel' used in their (Eben) electrical systems."

[edit on 9/2/08 by plumranch]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

Hi Star, I spent last night and this morning trying to find the story I quoted earlier Friday about the TX UFO flap being linked to retrieval of "something" possible from a space shuttle. That article is no longer available online. It vanished, was pulled, made to go away, etc. I did a google search and came up with a link that didn't work but said this:

UFO's over Texas - linked to ET technology retrieval? February 08, 2008 .... Texas UFO witnesses threatened for talking to media? February 07, 2008 ...

The article made a number of accusations and implications not favorable to government officials so I'm not surprised it disappeared! Our loss however!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Chut_So,

That is very interesting.

Do you know of any links to see any of these UFO files?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Have the admins banned Sleeper from this blog?

Sleeper come back, what are we going to do!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This thread is about "sleeper" coming clean on ET. Stay on topic and abide the TAC please.

I can tell you that sleeper has made it known he was looking for an "exit strategy" or a "way out" for whatever reason (I would guess because his "real life" obligations need more attention than this thread) and stated he most likely would not be back.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Have there been anymore Sleeper sightings?......or was it swamp-gas.

Double-damnit, (saluting Izarith)...I think Milton took him home.

peace all
V

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Moderator Edit: We do not allow posting via proxy here at ATS. Please review the Terms and Conditions of Use.

[edit on 2/9/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
As it appears this very-large thread is rapidly drifting of course due to Sleeper's non-involvement, we'll be closing it for now. If we hear from him that he's ready to re-engage your questions, the thread will be opened back up.

new topics

top topics

<< 352  353  354   >>

join