I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355 >>

join

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bubbapug1985

The problem is I cant think of any more questions, they have all been asked.

\

On the contrary i can think of a ton of questions to ask Sleeper, mostly about free energy and physics
. I hope to bring Atlantis back in comission. Sleeper, how about them crystals
?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Has Milton heard of a game that I can only describe as a far more complex version of pool. The balls are slightly bigger, dark green and instead of a single pool table the playing surface has many levels. The game is also a test of mental strength - telekinesis and the like. This all came from an interesting dream which was more emotionally charged than any other dream i've had.

Thanks sleeper , happy you're back.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Pleas try to stay on topic and use more than one line........

Do you think ET's are out there?

Do you miss Sleeper or Milton?

Have a nice day Elevatedone...........

Now dont take this the wrong way you guys are the boss but just wanted to make a point that some times wall all stray just a little thats all........

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Sleeper:

Oh where, oh where can our Sleeper be?

In my opinion, I think ATS should reach out to Sleeper, again, and apologize to him for the mistreatment of his thread, and also for insulting Sleeper and John Lear.

Moving anyone's thread to a "fantasy" classified area of the site is a straight-forward, slap in the face to the OP. It’s insulting, disrespectful, condescending, and shows no backbone. I mean talk about NWO! It seems that NWO politics and policies have taken over ATS.

This site is basically saying, "Hey, Sleeper’s stuff is merely a fantastic imaginative story, therefore we are placing it with all the other fantastic stories." How do the Mods know that it is a fable, and not the truth? The Mods can't prove ET exists any more than Sleeper can, but that does not mean that ET doesn't exist. There is way-too much information substantiating that something from out-of-this-world IS going on. Humans just can't fathom that ET is causing the ruckus.

Also, how are Sleeper’s statements any different from someone in the Paranormal area talking about maybe seeing the Shadow People? It’s the same thing. No one can prove Shadow People exist, or don’t exist, yet those types of posts are not moved to Skunk Works! Why one set of criteria for Paranormal, and another set for Sleeper & John Lear. It
doesn’t seem fair to me.

For the sake of this LARGE thread and for ATS’s survivability I want to see both Sleeper and John Lear return to this site. If they don’t return within a reasonable time, then it serves to confirm MY suspicions that ATS chased them both away.

What an ENORMOUS loss that would be for ATS and to the public at large. I’m sure the ATS Mod Squad does not want to return to this hell-hole after they have perished. The ONLY way to prevent that from happening is to do the RIGHT THING and bring Sleeper and John back.

On Topic:

I do believe Sleeper’s story and that ET’s in general exist. There are too many things that “click-in” for me, that serve to validate Sleeper’s experiences.

My own experiences jive with what Sleeper says. I can’t prove it, but I just know it. I don’t require the kind of proof that a scientist would want as I trust my instincts and feelings.

-EyesII

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

Great post Eyes...

I have to agree with your last statements there. The main reasons I joined ATS were because of John Lear's posts for the most part, but then I also found Sleeper's threads and was hooked immediately. There's just something about the information he talks about that hit home with me, whether it be my instincts or just something I've felt my whole life, I believe what he says is true. Mr. Lear has said he also believes what Sleeper discusses here and that, in my opinion, brings more credibility to Sleeper's story, given JL's background, integrity, and those he has associated with from "inside" secret projects, etc. Anyway, I hope Sleeper and JL come back soon, it would be a shame to lose them on ATS. I agree that moving this thread to Skunkworks is a slap in the face, but WE ALL STILL show up anyway don't we??!!

Sleeper,
I hope you do come back soon because I posted some questions a couple pages back and was looking forward to your answers. I have others too, but I'll wait until you can answer the questions I already posted before asking more. Many thanks!!

Purduegrad05

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

Sleeper has been here lately. He was logged on yesterday. When you click on a user name and look at the profile it tells you when a person was logged on last.

So, my question for Sleeper and Milton today is:

Have you reached the end of the road here, and answered as many questions as you can?

I'd like to join the chorus of those who have said they have enjoyed this thread, which has now gone on for more than a year.

Then again, I would also like to add, that you never really have "come clean," on ET's. We have all had fun, asking thousands of questions that all boil down to answers that talk about how we, as humans don't have integrity, so we are stuck on earth.

Is there anything else that you and Milton intend to add to this thread?

Please "come clean," (using integrity) and reply here. Inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Its not a insult to move Sleepers Treath from ET to Skunk works, he actually doesnt have any problem with that has far i know. They move to this place because even that the info rings the bell to many there is no way to prove it (well at least with photos, documents, video, etc) i think sleeper is very happy how things have turn around here (well the only thing i think sleeper doesnt like about this is milton deepleting he's refrigerator often and Johns tutus :lol
but for the rest i think he is quiet happy fellow.

If he doesnt answer questions right now is because he too have a life like everybody else on this planet, have a family and have his normal basis needs and ATS is not the main priority (well for many around here) in everybody life, is a nice place to exchange ideas, friends etc but is not the main thing in our life, there are more things exciting than this.

Sleeper hope you are fine pal, take all the time you need and have fun
grab a glass of wine and enjoy the view

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Corum
Hello Sleeper, hope you're well. Would it bother you if your thread was moved to Skunkworks? I've seen people talk about it and just wondered how you felt about it.

Hi Corum

It would be one way to shut me up---

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
reply to post by AlexDJ

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Corum
Hello Sleeper, hope you're well. Would it bother you if your thread was moved to Skunkworks? I've seen people talk about it and just wondered how you felt about it.

Hi Corum

It would be one way to shut me up---

Damn....I guess he was right about that at least, Heh?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Hi Plumranch,

i still think that drip-by-drip-by-drip that wall of denial is crumbling away ... and there have been so many drips lately - not to mention some pretty large spills replete with media attention (Stephensville)... if it keeps going like this, i sense a disclosure not far behind (relatively speaking). or maybe they are preparing for the infamous "fake disclosure"? either way, i've got cabbage to grow ... he he he...

Chutso

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
2007 top ten threads

This thread was number 1 for 2007. In the above pod cast at the very end you will here an audio clip from Feb. 2007 containing comments about Sleeper from 2 of the site owners.
One defended his right to be in the aliens/UFO forum, and one called him crazy.
Neither of them have stood up and told us why after 1 year it was moved.

Sleeper comments start at 37:00

[edit on 8-2-2008 by tommyknockers]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hey all,

Sleeper and Lear have demonstrated integrity.

I know that they have honestly put out ideas that are way over the top for many.

I also know that they are genuinely "on" or "plugged into" aspects of the truth about this tiny corner of our world/dimension.

When I read there posts, I feel their passion and excitement about their experiences relative to the vast mysteries we all are part of--if only around this planet system.

I fell backwards out of a chair when stumbling on to their posts on ATS. s.

At some level, I was getting a wake up call or parkinsons disease-LOL.

In researching their claims, you will find that many mainstream present and past scientists, philosophers, musicians were giving these hints all along....My favorites: Pythagorus, Jefferson, the Curies, Edison, Einstein, Tesla, Ghandi, Mozart and Beethoven, Bell Labs, Fermi lab, etc.

Sleeper and Lear merely had the guts to put it out there in plain language. To run their ideas up the flag pole and expose themselves to potshots taken by a kindergarden birthday party mentality. Well ain't that the way of it.

I salute you both.

You clarified for me the human sanctity or preponderance of our math insanity. Yeah, that dirty little messy Pi and sqare roots of 1 without that nasty 0, which throws human intelligence and logic out the _..LOL

Thanks for opening up a multi-leveled spiral curriculum scope and sequence that dumped cold water in my face.

I salute you both.

I never felt that Sleep or Lear were trying to sell anything on this board.
They were exploring and/or reporting what they went through or were learning

Thank you both.

Most people alive today are asleep due to manipulations by political, social (media) peer, religious, and other forces unknown.

Sleeper and Lear's advise is clean. Wake up to the manipulation, see what is plainly there, try not to be influenced by the status quo. Do the right thing (and we all know what that is) when no one is watching and choose to enjoy and appreciate as many moments as you can.

It's a huge, unknowably complex and immense mechanism that we are all lucky enough to be a part of,,,yea,,,we're in grade school here on earth.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
All of sleeper's posts got moved to Skunk Works because he was getting too much attention. He was waking too many people up to the fact that their miserable lives are their own fault. Once someone realizes that and takes responsibility for it by rising above hate and envy....well....that gives them entirely too much power over their own life and levels of contentment. It's best to keep people blaming large mysterious powers out of their control. It's much easier to manipulate the flock to continuously do the wrong thing then. It's best to listen to all those wise and knowing skeptics and scientists. They'll guide you safely and logically to the truth.

MuahaHa.....hahahahahaa.....HAHAHAHAHAA!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Hi Chutso,

Others also believe things are heating up! Check out this article:UFO's over Texas - linked to ET technology retrieval?

"It seems that many governments around the world have been coming forward in the last twelve months or so - almost eager to out do each other by releasing hitherto classified files regarding the UFO phenomena. Never before have there been so many UFO reports. The co-operation of governments, the 'leaking' of some incredible documents / information and the rise in sightings world-wide to unprecedented levels will naturally cause some observers to ponder that something 'big' is 'going on'. For those who have been following the phenomena through history, we are possibly at the most important time in UFO history since Roswell."

It's a fairly long story and all very interesting!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Interesting post the link you provided didn't work.. could you put a new link to the story? thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Its very weird, the posts section under my profile has disappeared, and I'm Coming Clean On Extra Terrestrials has disappeared under my threads I have posted in section.

Anyhoo,

I just got through watching Transformers and the story is basically a good portion of another alien race comes to earth as well as the bad portion of the alien race. To fight over something that belongs to them, while at the same time a good alien race is fighting the evil race from destroying the humans as well as they see they can be kind and courageous people and still have alot of learning and developing to do.

And I have heard stories here on ATS how the same thing is happening here. It also states in the movie that the planet they were from was destroyed because of some wanted to do good and some wanted to do bad, so they left and some came to earth.

It reminds me of that story that another member had brought up about a talk radio guy repeating a story like this on air.

I'm just wondering if the director of this movie is trying to tell us something?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

my "posts" thing is gone too with all the threads. but if you go to "my ats" you can get your last threads easy enough.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

yeah, good points you bring up. i wasn't even counting the fact that France had opened up its UFO files to the public. that's pretty incredible in itself - it's like a big admission that "they are here; they are real". i mean, you can't get much more open than that. well, i guess you can, but that is a good start. maybe they are just trying to guage how many people will actually be interested?maybe that is part of what they are monitoring.

ps the link didn't work...

chutso

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

yeah, good points you bring up. i wasn't even counting the fact that France had opened up its UFO files to the public. that's pretty incredible in itself - it's like a big admission that "they are here; they are real". i mean, you can't get much more open than that. well, i guess you can, but that is a good start. maybe they are just trying to guage how many people will actually be interested?maybe that is part of what they are monitoring.

ps the link didn't work...

chutso

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
We don't do cross posting on ATS, please review the TAC

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Springer]

new topics
top topics

<< 351  352  353    355 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum