It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
IamnomanasIamallman
That link you gave on the last page with John Lear proves he is a fake.
He says:
1/.10% of the US population gets abducted daily
2/.Grays are glorified organic robots
3/.The Grays have hit an evolutional curve, there digestive systems don't work so they abduct people/cows for some kind of biological material witch they absorb and excrete through the skin.

But he says Grays were robots!!! How can they hit an evolutional curve.
I'd also like to see them pictures he has of 18 different alien species that he showed in that interview, especialy the one where 2guards died of a heart attack after seeing it.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm no expert on Greys- i'm going on what i've heard...

1) Sure, it's part of the crappy deal between those in power and the Gray's and their rule-bending philosophy.

2) Gray's are organic robots; glorified. In other words, they're not quite meat bodies and not quite RT-D2 lol. This explains why it would be possible for the Gray's to need to fix their digestive system out of design error or as John says evolutional curve- sometimes you need to boost your car's battery, or take pepto.

3) As for the pics, ask John I guess. I don't know him.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko

Sounds like you aint getting none yourself and your a bit pissed it had to be included in the story... makes ya jealous, huh?

Aww.

I know it must be hard for you, being a virgin and all... but try and not just look at the 'hot space babe nailing', my friend.

There's a lot more to it...

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Navieko]

and

lol- greerisafraud...

It's ok my friend. One day you'll understand.

But until then, enjoy Earth Science and licking the shoes of people as they walk over the bridge you live under. Just whatever you do, relax.

Hmm, I bring up valid points as to why I think this story is unbelievable and one calls me a jealous virgin, and the other says that I am a shoe licking troll.

It begs the question, what is the motivation for anyone to believe this story?

There is no proof. There isn't even any evidence other than an anonymous man's word. It certainly isn't believable (I mean how many people do you know that have been to Uranus).

That leaves one reason that I can think of why someone would believe this story. This story appeals to the weak minded. The individuals that are scared and uncertain of what happens when they die. The individuals that desperately need some bit of hope. In Sleeper's tale, there is no heaven and hell. Earth is the worst it can get. You are living out the worst possible scenario. Unless you are some depraved murderous villian, your next life is going to be better. Hell, you even get to bang hot space babes no matter how much of a loser you might be now.

This story has it all. It's all upside and that is why weak-minded individuals are so attracted to it. From here on out, everything is peaches and puppy farts, and warm cuddly kitten kisses. That is right, my hand-holding hippy friends. IT'S ALL ONE BIG LOVE FEST!

Hell, it's pretty much the best afterlife anyone has ever offered outside of the Heaven's Gate cult. It has to be true. You need it to be true. Proof be damned. Logical inconsistancies be damned. The fact that a TOTAL FREAKING STRANGER is telling you that he went to a space mall, got a watch, and explored the galaxy in between numerous sexual encounters just doesn't matter. Embrace it and sleep a little more soundly tonight.

Enjoy your new religion.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well either they're androids, or just a "suite" in which the actual being inhabits. I don't believe "Grays" are the correct term for describing these ET's, as it makes it sound like its some evil alien race. There may be good beings/inhabitants inside the suites, or bad ones. Just like there are good and bad humans.

There may be good, or bad androids. All depends on who designed them and for what reason.

Cmon guys, still much to be learnt.
Keep your minds open.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud

Hmm, I bring up valid points as to why I think this story is unbelievable and one calls me a jealous virgin, and the other says that I am a shoe licking troll.

There is no proof. There isn't even any evidence other than an anonymous man's word. It certainly isn't believable (I mean how many people do you know that have been to Uranus).

That leaves one reason that I can think of why someone would believe this story. This story appeals to the weak minded. The individuals that are scared and uncertain of what happens when they die. The individuals that desperately need some bit of hope. In Sleeper's tale, there is no heaven and hell. Earth is the worst it can get. You are living out the worst possible scenario. Unless you are some depraved murderous villian, your next life is going to be better. Hell, you even get to bang hot space babes no matter how much of a loser you might be now.

This story has it all. It's all upside and that is why weak-minded individuals are so attracted to it. From here on out, everything is peaches and puppy farts, and warm cuddly kitten kisses. That is right, my hand-holding hippy friends. IT'S ALL ONE BIG LOVE FEST!

Hell, it's pretty much the best afterlife anyone has ever offered outside of the Heaven's Gate cult. It has to be true. You need it to be true. Proof be damned. Logical inconsistancies be damned. The fact that a TOTAL FREAKING STRANGER is telling you that he went to a space mall, got a watch, and explored the galaxy in between numerous sexual encounters just doesn't matter. Embrace it and sleep a little more soundly tonight.

Enjoy your new religion.

It's your kind of mindset that makes this world as screwed up as it is.
You can't handle anything unbalanced. There has to be as much evil as there is good...huh?

What are you even doing here on these types of forums... this place is for open minded people. If you're still stuck on that primitive mindset, your not going to have much luck here.

You must be one hell of a depressed being to not be able to see any good at the end of the tunnel.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
From my understanding, Grays are Biological robots meaning that they are organic. Just like anything else organic, they need food or water for there body to continue to live and grow. Plants and animals dont live without water you know. There body just requires other things to continue living.

He never said he was going to prove anything and still wont prove anything no matter how much you ask. He doesnt care if you believe him or not. He is just giving people some information that he has aquired.

If you dont believe him or what anybody else has to say, then why are you still here. Let the people here who believe him, or just want more information, continue to ask questions. Its not hurting anything.

The aliens have different thoughts on love and pleasure just as humans do. Some humans believe in polygamy and some monogamy(sp?), some perfer to have one love for the rest of there life and others just want to have many lovers for the rest of there life. I think it all just matters as to how much you have grown mentally. Everybody is still trying to gain a greater understanding.

He did say that there where worse places than Earth, so if your bad, your life could just go farther south. I think he is just saying that if you have done good and learned what you are suppose to, in this lifetime, than you are given the chance to break free from your shell (physical body) and get to experience things that you havent been able to in awhile. That is the bliss you get when you die. Just like being rich for 20 yrs, then being poor for another 20yrs, than being rich again. You seem to appreciate that old life you had at one time just alittle bit more.

Just to sum it up: He is just giving us his opinion. If you don't agree with it, then just *please* leave cause you dont contribute nothing but negativity. Others here appreciate his opinion and would like to learn and grow more, even if it differs from the way you want to grow. I, for one, appreciate his efforts along with many others. It may not be right for you but it is the way I want to learn. If I die and find out he was wrong, then you can tell me "I told you so" but until then, I'm going to find out my own way. "Do what makes you feel good." I always say and if being negative and writing bad things about others makes you feel good, then please do it in another thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The motivation is that the data correlates with other's data, making the story credible, thus giving sleeper more trust to explore his topic of discussion without harsh criticism. Respect basically; something you have had a hard time portraying.

John Lear vouches for Sleeper... enough said if you trust John (and most do).

That leaves one reason that I can think of why someone would believe this story. This story appeals to the weak minded.

Quite the contrary; you have to be strong-willed and strong-minded to first be open to the information. To know it with certainty is a prize in itself.

The individuals that are scared and uncertain of what happens when they die. The individuals that desperately need some bit of hope.

Last time I checked soul collectors suck. I think Christianity's "hell" might be better. But there is hope- big hope.

In Sleeper's tale, there is no heaven and hell. Earth is the worst it can get. You are living out the worst possible scenario. Unless you are some depraved murderous villian, your next life is going to be better.

Earth isn't the worse it can get. Earth is a planet- the soul is outside of that boundary. With that said, you can operate in the material (or MEST- matter, energy, space, and time) without being effect to it unlike the majority are currently operating (and yes, this goes for ET).

Hell, you even get to bang hot space babes no matter how much of a loser you might be now.

The loser is the one that shuns information that can help guide him to knowledge of his eternal abilities- grow up pal...

I wish it was one big love fest- that is what we are supposed to be surrounded by correct? Eternal love. But guess what, it's not going to be- and no one is saying that here. You have to take responsibility for life- that's not all peaches and cream.

Best afterlife? No. It's not afterlife- it is life. You think life stops when you die- that's typical of negative people.

Enjoy your new religion.

I already have one. No one here is harming you in anyway- in fact, many here would support you to rise to new heights and show you their methods. There is no reason to be afraid of us as we get more powerful- we aren't a threat to you. You can relax- we might be one big generality in your eye, but guess what- the majority of us care. I doubt you will see that this time around, but one day you will.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Sleeper,

With your experiences being so "advanced", I would assume you must know what the meaning of life is.

This is not meant to be sarcastic, but a true question. What is your insight into the age old question of why the human race is here?

AU

That’s the 64 million dollar question---do I get the cash if I answer?---lol

It’s so simple that many will only laugh and I have said it many times before

We were all flown here some in huge ships cramped into them like sardines, from various parts of the galaxy, tagged with work orders and provided with bodies and lives individually designed for each and every one of us---all six and one half billion people---for only one reason---drum roll please----

Not to prove anything to any god---wife, husband, children, parents, mother in law---wait, scratch mother in law---

Simply to prove what we are made of to ourselves, let me say it again---ah forget it---

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I can see it now... "Sleeper: Giving people implanted event-triggered hypothermia since 1946"

Cmon man... ease up on the details- it's getting chilly in here. jk lol

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman

Originally posted by badw0lf

Im a stern believer in the fact we are being visited by something.

What... angels and demons? Ghosts? The creature from the black lagoon? Santa?

Now Iamnomanas----if I told you once, or was that three times before? Anyway please don’t give out all the secrets in one post---

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Dude, I don't work for your group- if you want to give me 12 starcruisers we can negotiate- and some nachos!

With guacamole...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
[edit on 24-1-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'd advise folks here to go and read Sleeper's blog, at least 2 or 3 times, paying particular attention to what Milton says. The purpose of this thread is to discuss the blog and related issues, and to have fun in general. Particular questions regarding the blog should respectfully be addressed to Sleeper because this is his thread, and we are guests here so we should be on good behavior.

No need to try to offend anyone here. We're all in the same boat so its best to keep things friendly. And, of course, you should read all of my posts (You might find a nugget of gold if you're lucky?); they are easy to identify because they got the Egyptian picture/avatar next to them. I always enjoy hearing your comments.

Be nice, and Thanks again!

[edit on 1/24/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK
[..snip..]
2/.Grays are glorified organic robots
3/.The Grays have hit an evolutional curve, there digestive systems don't work so they abduct people/cows for some kind of biological material witch they absorb and excrete through the skin.
[..snip..]

My take on the whole gray being a machine thing is this:
I would have no problem believing that the physical bodies they use have evolved beyond what we currently use. I am of the belief that "we" (The essence of who you are or your soul if you perfer) are the operators of these biomechanical machines that we are tethered to. I know that this is nothing but a vehicle to allow my soul to function in the physical world. It would actually make perfect sense to me that the Greys would have bodies that they can control and choose to leave at any time.

Some people currently today remove their souls from their bodies via induced OBEs or Astral Projection. I would think that "ET" has figured it out where it's not a task that is difficult at all for them.

Just my 2 cents, back to the topic at hand..

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by amongus
Sleeper,

With your experiences being so "advanced", I would assume you must know what the meaning of life is.

This is not meant to be sarcastic, but a true question. What is your insight into the age old question of why the human race is here?

AU

It’s so simple that many will only laugh and I have said it many times before...

Simply to prove what we are made of...

Another way of saying, just to see if we got the 'right stuff' to move to the next level.

Well, anyway, I've already explaind my take on the purpose of life and meaning of 'human' existence. I won't post the same material again here, but if you're interested, go back and read my earlier posts, and make sure to "follow the yellow brick road", follow the link there to get the full story, but first you'll have to find it.

Prospectors should know how to dig. If you're digging for gold you'd better have a good shovel, and know how to use it.

[edit on 1/24/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Some people currently today remove their souls from their bodies via induced OBEs or Astral Projection. I would think that "ET" has figured it out where it's not a task that is difficult at all for them.

As the physicist Max Planck said:

“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.”

I think we as the human race are just now realizing that consciousness creates our physical environment.
That being the case then we have control over what we create we just need to either remember how to do it or learn how to do it.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

It’s so simple that many will only laugh and I have said it many times before

We were all flown here some in huge ships cramped into them like sardines, from various parts of the galaxy, tagged with work orders and provided with bodies and lives individually designed for each and every one of us---all six and one half billion people---for only one reason---drum roll please----

Not to prove anything to any god---wife, husband, children, parents, mother in law---wait, scratch mother in law---

Simply to prove what we are made of to ourselves, let me say it again---ah forget it---

Huh?...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko

Sounds like you aint getting none yourself and your a bit pissed it had to be included in the story... makes ya jealous, huh?

Aww.

I know it must be hard for you, being a virgin and all... but try and not just look at the 'hot space babe nailing', my friend.

There's a lot more to it...

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Navieko]

and

lol- greerisafraud...

It's ok my friend. One day you'll understand.

But until then, enjoy Earth Science and licking the shoes of people as they walk over the bridge you live under. Just whatever you do, relax.

Enjoy your new religion.

Many know this bro Sleeper tells the truth because, they have had similar experiences. All the non belief in the world will Not change My experiences, And when you finally have some experience of your own , the same will be true.

Maybe read his Experience again, it takes a strong spirit to go through what he has , and then come back and tell about it. it was not all good, as you state, some was down right scary.

That;s why Most people who have gone through similar experiences Have had their memory wiped, before coming back, it is out of love for the individual spirit that this is done, I seriously doubt that your Frail human psych could handle what bro went through , and come back and tell the rest what happened.

Stop asking for Proof and ask Heavenly Father , the creator of your Eternal spirit For Experience, that you may know for sure what is true or not, Experience is why we are here , asking others to prove theirs , does nothing for yours, except make you a skeptic, and being a skeptic is an Easy experience, that anyone can do.

Love is my religion.

Love Omnaka

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

As the physicist Max Planck said:

“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.”

I think we as the human race are just now realizing that consciousness creates our physical environment.
That being the case then we have control over what we create we just need to either remember how to do it or learn how to do it.

Or just be self accountable for what we create.

Love Omnaka

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Without responsibility none of that is possible.

thinkexist.com...

Methinks the legend discusses that in these quotes.

Now THAT'S the proof.

p.s. Sleeper you can't read that- it will piss off Milton lol.

On second thought, 12NG 4 J. If you can decipher that, congradulations Sleepz you win the boobie prize.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join