It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper,

Thanks for the reply.

While reading about some of the dreams chutso_ha has, I am wondering about something else.

I have similar dreams, although not quite so frightening, but they remind me of some sort of test situation.

I also come away feeling after some of these dreams, that I am planning something out with the other participants in the dream, even being told I had to read and then sign something in one of them. I always refuse to read what is presented to me, and I sure don't ever sign anything I don't read!

The other odd thing about those sorts of dreams is that I feel like I am working on what my next life will be for my soul. Is that possible? To be planning while in this lifetime what the next one will be? I guess that is why I was wondering if some of the souls in 9/11 were aware of chosing to be in that situation.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbapug1985
Are there ETs on every planet and moon in our solar system?

Yup

You said that the Bigfoots were from Mars, do you think one day any of them will be captured alive or is that possible?

Only if they allow one to be captured like they have with a few alien ships and androids.

You also mentioned that the Biblical Lot was turned to salt for what she saw (alien spacecraft or destruction)? I do not understand why they would turn her to salt because I would find it funny to listen to her explain that to friends?

A biblical metaphor like the one “Curiosity killed the cat”. Or magical spells and curses written on ancient tombs to keep people from tampering with them.

Was Mars a habitable planet like Earth sometime in the past?

It was

I supposedly heard that people who lived on Mars long ago were destroying the planet to a point to where they would leave, and only the elite were able to escape. Is this true?

The planet experienced a bit of fire and brimstone and lost a major battle.

Are those Mars rovers still wandering around the surface, or are the Bigfoots playing with them like toys?

For the most part they leave them alone, they know what they are.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbapug1985
Scientists say the earth is about 5 billion years old, are they anywhere near correct?

There is no way knowing the age of the earth because the crust recycles and so most of the evidence is gone. Nevertheless, billions is in the neighborhood. Milton says it’s more than three times their guesstimate

Does Milton call a specific star system home? Cause if he doesnt I need some roommates for next year.

He hangs around this star system a lot, and he don’t pay no rent---

After reading your screen play that you wrote, which was a fantastic story, that guy that hit you over the head when you were on Saturn I think it was, was he a human from earth hired by ETs/Government? Would they have killed you for being there?

I was snuck into a place I wasn’t to see or be and so I sit on the details for now.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!
Would asking the questions we do be classified as envy as in wanting to know things that others might know / experience or is it just curiosity?

Seeking information that is useful, if and when found, is not envy, it’s just plain smart. Life is an Easter egg hunt.

Should we be just focusing on what is in the plate in front of us instead of wanting to know these things?

If these things are interfering then yes

Does it add to our baggage in wanting to know these things about ET's?

Baggage is our emotions, like hate, envy, bad attitude, and ego, etc. Everything else is fair game.

In general what will be the role of the particular kind of souls found on this planet when they mature? What will our cool job be when we are ready?

The sky is not the limit, and we chose from a smorgasbord of things we enjoy doing. We can also do that while on earth for practice---find what you like and enjoy.

Is there a mysterious other side to Trees? There has to be more to them than just filtering the air. Are they a different kind of soul? I am sure the larger ones can communicate with each other on a different level to us. Would this be true?

Walking through a forest can be a mystical and magical treat as much as looking into a star filled night sky.

Everything in this dimension is created with the same type of matter, which oozes delightful energy for those who care to take notice. But the only trees that talk to each other are the ones on the Wizard of Oz.

All things were created for our pleasure---but few realize that while in this life and miss out big time.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
Thanks for the quick response to my last posting about the tough subject of 9/11. I agree Sleeper, it may be simpler for the rest of the humans on this planet to keep believing it's all just quarrels between ourselves....but I can't keep going along with these lies, it's downright insulting and frankly an all too sick joke!

Why lose sleep over all the lies and illusions?

Can you point to one thing that is the real deal truth? Religion, history, political beliefs and theories, astronomy, creationism, monkeyism, leading edge technology---is it really? Sleepers crazy ideas?---

Sh_t, we all need a foundation to stand on, or else what we got?

How about everything---nothing is impossible and what we do with our lives is real---just make it fun, fun is real, love is real, happiness is real---who cares if all the building blocks that make up the life we see all around us is simply illusionary toys?

It's plainly obvious now that there is nothing I can do about any of it, hence there is no reason to concern myself with it any longer.

Bingo---why get concerned over stage props?

I just feel that it's really not fair that these things happen to such good people...however, I do understand your message very well and I get it that those who have died on 9/11 and other similar events had already planned to go that way from the beginning and I can fully accept that. I guess for myself, and maybe for others as well, the truth would be far easier to cope with since living in DENIAL is just not my glass of Yoo-Hoo.

A good heart is not a complacent heart and concern for others is a duty but walking in the minefield of false and endless conspiracies is often falling prey to propaganda and more deceit

Shame on those would-be truthers for exploiting the already distraut victims who have lost loved ones. I'm all for making profit in this life, but not at the expense of the REAL TRUTH!
Do people like Alex Jones, the guys who made Loose Change and other "truthers" have access to or have been given some inside information as to what really happened that day??? Guess they really did make the BIG BUCKS!!!

They don’t know the real deal or what really happened.

That last line is definitely a good one Mr. Sleeper and I sincerely hope all the victims from that day went somewhere truely spectacular!!

They all went where they deserved to go and some did go to spectacular places but not all.

Last question, kinda off topic but are there worlds/solar systems where the life is similar to the STAR WARS movies?? Are there Jedi Knight's with light sabers and all that cool stuff??....serious question
Just wondering because I think every sci-fi kid's dream is to be a Jedi. Maybe George Lucas knows more than he's letting on about......Thanks again Sleeper

This universe is filled with fantasy planets where souls live out their fantasies. Star Wars is real and so is everything imaginable and more so unimaginable while on this crib planet.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by makufo
thanks for the answer sleeper
i just find it very strange that i have remembered something that has happened to my at that age, moreover i know that thing whole my life and i just couldn't explain it to myself. you have been of great help to me.

Hi makufo

Many people have bits of memory that cannot be explained and some especially those born in modern times may associate those memories with something they saw on television or perhaps a dream fragment that persists. Well that’s what a psychologist would say---

another thing, you said that higher souls that are placed here on earth do most of the stuff better than others since they have earned that in previous lives. i can say about my self that whatever i do it goes pretty much well. any sport that i play i am very good; any subject that i learn i learn it faster and without much effort; hate or envy are pretty much like strange feelings to me( and trust me where i come from that is pretty much difficult, it is said don't tell to people from my town what are you going to do and you will succeed
) etc. i was wondering could you tell me that i am advanced soul and maybe guess how advanced? i have come up with more questions that i want to ask you but first i am going to read all of your's thread. it will be soon, i am in middle of my exam session but in 10 days i'll be on schedule

If envy and hate are strangers to you then that is a marker that you are advanced---but we are not allowed to know what level we are---less we stumble

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbdale309
Hi Sleeper. Love your work here.

I've noticed people selling their souls for eternity over the internet, for example, on Ebay. Lots of people bid on these souls and spend thousands of dollars to buy them.

Hi hbdale

Many souls aren’t worth much and certainly not thousands of dollars, especially if the soul is on sale on ebay---

Now, a piece of old toast with mold on it that looks like a deity of some kind, that’s another matter and worth a fortune

My question is: are they really selling their souls? Can they even do that?

No one can sell their soul, and if anyone buys a soul there is a slightly used Brooklyn Bridge that most people would be more than happy to sell them.

We can’t even sell our souls to the devil---but we can give them up to evil all day long if we wish---and then we pay.

What can one do w/ someone else's soul once you've bought it? I guess they would have to wait until the afterlife to use it

For those who have managed to buy souls on ebay or wherever, they can trade them like they do baseball cards.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

thanks for the answer sleeper, you have again been of great help to me. be back soon

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Sleeper,
The other odd thing about those sorts of dreams is that I feel like I am working on what my next life will be for my soul. Is that possible? To be planning while in this lifetime what the next one will be? I guess that is why I was wondering if some of the souls in 9/11 were aware of chosing to be in that situation.
Thanks

Everything we do in this life is preparing us for the next one. That’s why getting and keeping our house in order will pay big dividends if not here then there

Some people are also warned in their dream state to change course to keep them from a much worse fate in the next one.

If we manage to make this life enjoyable regardless of our economic conditions then we go to pleasant hunting grounds from here---the opposite is also true.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
This universe is filled with fantasy planets where souls live out their fantasies. Star Wars is real and so is everything imaginable and more so unimaginable while on this crib planet.

Sleeper,
Thanks for the great response to all my crazy rants and questions, seems that life has a deeper meaning now more than ever with all that I've learned from you.
That's awesome, Star Wars is real!!! Maybe I'll get to one of those solar systems one day, it would be fun. Did George Lucas get a little help from Milton on that one???

Anyway, I got another question for you....You posted on your other thread, "Are Extraterrestrials Real...", about actually "forcing" an ET encounter if you follow certain directions. Here is what you wrote....

"Oh, you want a free ticket on an alien’s ship----VIP treatment, and all that other stuff.
You got it-------how bad do you want it?------do you want to remember the whole thing?
It could be a wild ride, better be sure-----like anything in this world if you really really want it you will get it.
Get yourself in a quite dark place----no weapons, flashlights or other people around feel the presents of an ET----I can't guarantee which of the ETs will show up, that's the gamble you take if you don't know any, you might get lucky and none show up.
Some times you can force on encounter, and baby then you will know the truth!
If it doesn’t happen the first try----keep at it.
BTW I don’t recommend it.
There are people that would pay lots of money if they could erase the few memories they have of alien contact."
www.abovetopsecret.com...
SECOND TO LAST POSTING...

If this is true, I'm up for a wild ride with the higher-ups!!
I know you wrote that you don't recommend it, but I'll take my chances anyway. Can you describe in more detail what I would have to do for this to work???Look forward to your feedback on this.

Purduegrad05

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
sleeper,

i have a question in regards to the make up of reality in terms of dimensions. Are dimensions like the foam of the head of a beer, touching and semi permiable but completely separate and unique in their construction? In our dimension, are there laws that are completely different and unable to work in other dimensions and vice versa? Or, is our universe and reality the only one in existence? Thanks!!!

also i would like to ask if searching for the answers to reality through forums such as this, reading books, studying et accounts, as well as many others is actually the opposite direction of where we should look, those being away from our spiritual and human body, but rather should we look inward in ourselves for the answers to reality? and if so are there really inherent universal truths in every immortal entity?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
reply to post by baxterlicious

That certainly is an understatement, and what you describe does fit certain ETs and or their machines. And it’s the incredibly life like machines that most people come in contact with.

Thankyou Sleeper. Your answers have given me a little more confidence in these matters so I hope you don't mind a few more questions regarding this. (As if you don't hear that enough!)

What would be the purpose of your average joe coming into contact with such machines/ETs?
Is it, in your opinion, any real reason at all?
Do they simply observe?
Are they watchdogs?
Do they keep an eye on lots of people or a few?
For what reason?

I have read all of your posts and I understand that from your perception there are a certain number of 'galactic agreements/laws' that forbid certain types of activities - seemingly multi layered and not completely logical or humanistic in terms that we understand.

For example; (I am paraphrasing a series of your words here, so forgive me if I have the wrong tangent and please correct me if I do so) Some entities consider the physical bodies that our souls inhabit as being their property or at least 'meat' to do with as they please, but the greater soul of the individual is either untouchable or impervious to such manipulation and control. Would this be a fair assumption on my part?

If so, would it be fair to say, that unless there is some prior agreement 'soul contract wise' before 'incarnation' certain entities cannot impede certain souls path or interfere - but they can watch?

Would one have to give permission for an entity to "Cross the Threshold" so to speak for them to impact ones life? Would it be wise?

I guess I'm asking you, with the understandable limits of the anonymity of the internet, after at least a year of such experiences but seemingly little to show for it are such entities a threat to people or their family? We hear a lot of misinformation and hence a lot of hysteria.

I hope you will accept my questions for genuine consideration, as you actually seem to know something about all of this.

Kindest regards,
Baxterlicious

[edit on 31-1-2008 by baxterlicious]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Sleeper:

Disclaimer:

The following is about the movie Cloverfield. If you plan to see the movie and do not want to have the ending spoiled for you, please scroll down past this post. Thanks.

I went to see the movie, Cloverfield last night. Wow! The whole 1st person perspective makes the movie so real, it's unsettling. I was riveted to my chair. The camera shake alone makes it really believable and at the same time made my stomach quiver due to the nauseating feeling from all the camera shake. (Please see this movie on an empty stomach or take your Dramamine an hour before the movie starts.)

Anyway, my questions are as follows:

Are there any aliens that stand up as big as skyscrapers? Are there any Godzilla sized aliens?

What can we, as humans, use to defend ourselves against any mean hungry aliens?

Would an atom or nuclear bomb stop them? Or are they like ants and roaches that can survive the blast and ensuing radiation?

Where can we run to if they decide to invade our planet? (I would think that there is no place to hide on this planet.)

I know it’s just a movie, but I couldn’t help noticing that this is one of the first movies that I have seen in a long time where ALL the main characters die. In this movie, we (US military) loose to the attacking alien(s). Ouch! There is no happy ending in this movie; they win, and we lose!

Sorry if I spoiled the fun for you Sleeper. That was not my intention.

-EyesII

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think that Milton has an alternate motive in releasing snippets of information in this thread through you?

Could he be testing the recipients in some way for a greater purpose?

What did he even tell you about starting this thread as in who, what where and why?..lol

Is there even the slightest chance that he may round the regulars up from this thread one night, and take them on a mission / adventure somewhere?

Do you think that Milton would know any of our Guides?

Some nights when I close my eyes and stare into the darkness, Alien type faces appear and then recess back into the darkness, when I try to focus on them. They are always different each time and usually a shape I could not have imagined nor seen before on TV / Movies. What am I seeing or do I just have a vivid imagination?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Sleeper, can you explain what you mean when you say increase our soul mass? Does that have something to do with out bio-energetic field that surrounds us?

Also, about our bio-energetic field: Does the increasing/decreasing it affect our soul? I once heard from some-where that the key to evolving our soul/spirit had to with raising our bio-energetic field/aura is this true? And that we humans' could only do this through physical incarnations' and not after death, in the spiritual realm.

And on another subject: Are there any souls here on earth currently from Atlantis? What happen to all the souls that were form Atlantis after it was destroyed.

Also, what are some physical-features that descendents of Atlantis have?

and last I remember when I was younger about the age of 2--- 3 at the oldest. I REMEMBER in day-care when they used to put us to sleep in this particular room, seeing this pitch black multi dimensional looking ball come out the wall or under the bed every day when the kids were sleep, making the strangest noise I ever heard til' this day, it look like it was hovering over the kids, scannning them but I couldn't really tell I was only 2, do you know what this might have been.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by pak88]

[edit on 31-1-2008 by pak88]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper. Been reading you for some time now, and have question for you, sorry if this has been asked before since this thread is too long. I have been reading some Billy Meier stuff, especially his so called Contact Reports and trying to understand his story about those so called "plaedians". Since you seem to know a lot about ETs, what is your take on the Billy Meier case as a whole(exclude pictures, and videos, I am just after the contact reports ) Thanks a lot, will have more Questions for you on severeal "different" topics in the near future.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Vortices I think ET gave you and me the same type of brain........

GAWD! Izarith, the ET's are prolly scratching they're heads, thinking of ways to avoid doing that again. They're liable to put us both in one of those containers that stores souls, with a note reading,"Dont open...ever."

...what would be even funnier is if someone overheard through a baby moniter NASA saying,"DAMNIT! Big foot is pee'ing on the rover again!!"

I just love the fact that Big foot's forwarding address is Mars.

ps Sleeper, I prolly wouldn't let Milton try a Yoo-Hoo....he may start demanding the fridge be fully stocked. They're kind of addictive.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Sleeper, can you explain what gravity really is? is gravity Earth receiving various emanations from the sun and sending it back to the sun its opposite force?

Is it one effect of the rays moving through the sun and other stars.. - Earth continuum?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Lots of very interesting and profound questions and replies.

Pain...Emotions...divorce...family...abandonment...lonely....guilt....sadness.

Like TommyKnockers, going through the ABC process of forgiveness, no hate, envy etc., I am one of those who does not hate or envy.

Not a dead beat dad, just simply got dumped probably cause I was too nice and then blew a gasket. Well wishers would have me beat up a punching bag or eat a nerf ball bat to burn off my anger--I'm not angry, I just hurt. Does Milton have any advise on this general human thing?

Although "time will heal" is true and happening for most of us. What does this really mean?

Do certain ET agents get off by prolonging our emotional pain? If so, Why?

This recovering Catholic "when the door closes a window opens" is nice to believe. The process of total forgiveness can be taxing- Just the way the cards were tossed and the Pit boss is watching--LOL.

I get that this planet is is not a bad/good thing but merely personal experiences we all may have chosen to live through, or not, for growth,,,but I still am getting a powerful feeling of manipulation. Any comment?.

Change, looks like we all right now are going through relationship, climate, political, econimical, bad breath, white teeth, bigger house, stains on the bathroom shower, reality TV, news/weather mistakes, Idol, Brittany, pharmacutical/hospital mistakes, and that was in the last two minutes on TV...LOL

All the above seemingly at an alarmingly faster pace?

Yeah, so, I also see acts of kindness more often now too...sort of some correction or ballance happening?

Your advanced technology overview as part savior for many of our human ills does ring true and sort of allows us to have some patience.

Waking up is hard to do...

Love ya' Sleep!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
For those of you that dont care about tommyknockers personal life just scroll on by nothing to see here.

So, this am I wake up with the memory of a dream of my first wife. She was my high school sweet heart. Our first date was the senior prom and we were inseparable from that night on. As soon as we graduated we hopped into my 72 Nova and headed for the coast. We lived more in those 7 years or so than I have in the 16 since we split.

I slam down a cup of Joe and jump in the shower. I started to joke with my self and toy with the idea that I should ring her up and see what happens. By the time I got out of the shower I was obsessed with the idea and while drying my hair looked at my self in the mirror and said out loud “I am going to do it, I am going to call her”.

So I sit down at my desk and look up her number trying to figure out just what it is I am going to say. I choose to skip all the small talk and to just be blunt and frank.

I dial the number and she answers on the first ring.
Her: hello
Me: Hi, first of all I want to apologize in advance for this phone call because it’s going to sound a little odd and way out of left field.
Her: ok.
Me: Are you happy? Are all of your spiritual, emotional, and physical needs being met?
Her: I think you know the answer to that question.
Me: No I don’t if I did I wouldn’t be on the phone with you right now.
Her: No I am not happy.

At this point I am completely dumb founded and totally unprepared. I was sure she would have hung up the phone calling me all kinds of names by this point in the call.

Me: Well, do you want to fix it?
Her: Yes.
Me: Do you want to meet and talk about it?
Her: Yes.
Me: Ok I will call you back at a better time and we will set something up.

The call back at a better time is important here because like me she has re-married and has a young child with him. We had a son together but he is grown and out in the world on his own. If her husband had gotten wind of the conversation I was having with her, well let’s just say it might not give him a warm a fuzzy feeling.

So I am torn. On the one hand I am elated and amazed to literally see a dream come true right before my eyes. On the other hand I am guilt ridden at the idea of not only putting the final nail in the coffin of my current marriage, but then to bust up a second family to chase my own selfish desires.

I few pages back you said in almost a frustrated tone to all the readers…”People get out there and enjoy life”. Why does it seem that one person’s joy can only bring heart ache to the other?

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join