It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Sleeper,
I have read your entire thread/s and thoroughly admire what you do and more to the point why you do it. It's rare.

If I may ask only one question selfishly (alas I cannot offer you anything but goodwill in return): do you have any thoughts on the (non-biblical) idea of say, 144,000 (give or take a few thousand or so, of course) self aware souls dotted around the planet, standing on the sidelines, helping others see opportunities to grow? What is your take on such an idea? Just curious is all.
kindest regards, baxterlicious.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by jca2005
Sleeper Green Robot brought up an interesting question for me to ask you:
Will the 9/11 Truth ever be told to the public, if and when?

The truth will not be put out there, and will not be found out because 911 is not a human contrived incident

Sleeper,
Thanks again for responding to my last post....I'm surprised you don't know what Yoo-Hoo is, its really good...fat free and caffeine free too so it's good for the old heart, kinda.

Anyway, I know you have put some heavy stuff on this thread and I for one believe pretty much everything you have posted here, but this last one I saw was pretty disturbing but also, for some reason, not surprising in my mind.
Me personnally, I tend to lean towards the "No-plane theory" with respect to 9/11 and I know Mr. Lear is on the same page with this as well, unless his views on this have changed. Obviously this goes against everything that the "mainstream" 9/11 truth movement will actually discuss since they refuse to talk about this. However, you have shed even more light on the subject with this last post.
If not a human contrived event, then WHO!!??!?! I assume some type of ET event which would explain all the UFO's flying around in the background in the videos made that day. Also, if they are "IN" on it, then why and what do they have to gain/lose from being involved??!? Perhaps it was those rogue ET's you have talked about before??

Also, if this is the case, then that means that the afore mentioned truth movement is a complete hoax and a laughable joke!!! It means they are searching in the totally wrong direction when it comes to trying to find out the truth!! Am I correct in my statements there???

I know you have withheld some information on other topics that I have brought up, but this is extremely important! Finally, if we are supposed to just leave this one alone, then might I respectfully ask that you or someone else try and tell that to the victims' families who have been religiously searching for a truth on this that they will never find.....which could be even more of a tragedy!??
I look forward to your response. Thanks Sleeper.

Purduegrad05

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I think my question is lost in the heaps of questions asked to you... please try to ans...

Do you know about the Indian epics Ramayana and Mahabarata, where they true...

I have read most of the replies you have posted, you philosophy is very similar to Spritual teaching of Buddha or hindus. Like your take on Love, fogiveness, reincarnation...

and last, say hi to milton, ask him if he ever incarnated on earth
thanks,
C

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Purduegrad05

I was thinking along the same lines about this.

SLEEPER,

If this was not a human contrived event, then what happend to all the souls of the people that were killed on 9/11?

Did they all have an agreement to participate in this even before coming to earth? If so, why?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
About 9/11 i think sleeper doesnt want to get very deep on it, Milton will get angry and eats sleepers refrigerator in retaliaton, poor sleeper
no selling books, no food and still let Milton do whatever he wants on his home, Bad Milton..Bad Milton!
. Sleeper you should try to find a nanny for Milton, i think i have the best person John should be glad to play tutus with Milton and give him some manner classes hehehehe.

Anyway i think 9/11 (My point of view) is that was a warning between the mm well let say secret gov and peoples gov (bush) to let very clear who is in command.

About the souls in the planes, i pray for them and their families

[edit on 29-1-2008 by AlexDJ]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Sleeper Green Robot brought up an interesting question for me to ask you:
Will the 9/11 Truth ever be told to the public, if and when?

The truth will not be put out there, and will not be found out because 911 is not a human contrived incident

Hi Sleeper.

I hope I understand you correctly on this one, but is what you are saying here comparable what has happened in a way with Hitler?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
From 2000-2005 50 MILLION children were killed by poverty, hunger, preventable diseases and illnesses.
Put that in your 911 pipe and smoke it.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by tommyknockers

Yes, I wonder about this, too. Why weren't we just designed to always do the right thing?

There are certain types of entities that were designed that way; Souls on earth have chosen different paths, with consequences and rewards not available to the other entities

Why does there have to be a bad side to anything?

Because some of us have tasted bad and we liked it, and indulged in it in other lives if not in this one

Why does it seem like everything always has to be a test?

Soul growth happens through testing.

Have you noticed that those who avoid responsibility and never take chances or grab opportunities are the people that have the worst kind of lives and complain the most?

Testing builds soul mass

Testing becomes much more fun the higher up we go

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, why do the et's of earth require worship?

Makes them feel special

What do they get out of it besides their ego inflated?

That’s about it

Do they get some type of energy out of the people who worship them?

In the form of tax deductions

Also, why are et's tricksters?

Because we are easy

And will ets always run the show in the universe or will there ever be a point where humans have some say so?

We humans only have say in where our soul goes from here, nothing else.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

That is so very true, and sad. Thousands a day, spread out all over the world. However, I hope what you just said here, is not a justification for the 9/11 event. Because if you are, I am highly offended, having had a brother die there. That day was not just something trivial, as you make it out to be.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!!

I have to ask what happens on worlds where Disclosure happens too early?

Hi Wasp

The people turn to salt as did Lot’s wife when she saw things she shouldn’t have

What would this world be like today if Disclosure had of happened say 5-10 years ago?

A salt mine

What is the tell tale sign that a Planet is ready for it?

People need to take a real good look at what is going on in this planet with the plain Jane every day people and then ask themselves that question.

Everyone is focused on the leaders and corporations and being pissed off because they are not being taken care of---as if we are all a bunch of helpless children in constant need of our noses being wiped.

ET is not interested in running a nursery---not openly anyway

If we can’t stand on our own two feet and be accountable for our own actions---we are certainly not ready

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello Sleeper,

Thanks for your replies........

Yippee!! I got your books today in the mail........

The picture of Lou Baldin looks like a nice guy who has some stuff to say about ET's.

The picture of Pete Veronese look totally Black ops. In that pic you look like someone out of "Three Days Of Condor"...........

Now I have to go check out that movie, I hope you didn’t blow my cover

Sleeper were Alien tools only given to the US?

Mostly but other countries got stuff too

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Sleeper,

I finished the book. Great story. Here are the questions that came to my mind after reading it. I'll try to categorize these questions:

What kind of ETs:
Who are the ETs that Bill Smith worked with in that spaceship and what is the type of matrix they referred to when they spoke of their "superiors" that give them orders.

They are a faction of the overseers of this solar system

How does Milton compare to them in the hierarchy matrix? Would he be giving them orders or doing their bidding? Isn't the idea of a "hierarchy" of an illusion also?

There is a hierarchy and Milton be higher up than them

Medical/Biological:
Do protein enzymes (inserted into humans) have to do with programming (software)? Can you elaborate a bit?

Can’t elaborate

What type of innoculations is it that ET gives to humans in order to categorize them for their duties?

Depends on the human and the hybrids, and whom will come in contact with them.

Why are some (rare) humans so sensitive to aliens that the ETs must use humans to innoculate them with antihistamine? In other words, what makes them different than the majority of humans?

Some of them are primed to be carriers of certain biological things

What reaction do they have if ET were to approach them without the anti-histamine? What do they want to do with these particular types of humans?

No permanent damage is done

Levels of existence:
On earth, you described "seven levels". Are these grades in the school or like dimensions? Is it associated with testing levels for learning learning certain things?

Levels of awareness

Renegades:
Who are the alien renegades who shot down the ship in the story? Why are they in conflict with the aliens from the ship? In the story, it was said that the renegades have done harm to the human condition. IN what way? (Isn't this a prison planet of hard knocks, anyway?) Furthermore, it was stated that they are "evil seeds". Where do they come from and what rights do they have? What powers do they have over humans? You said also that they sabotage things? In what way? Do you have personal experiences of them sabotaging you and your life? Why did the ETs in this story allow them to do what they do (ET considered them a nuisance and even give them the illusion of victories)? Are some of these renegades double-agents? and if so, how are they detected by ET? Are these ones working with black ops on earth?

There are many renegades on this planet and in the space around it. Some of them are tolerated more than others. They do serve certain despicable functions that I have mention often throughout this thread.

Life force particularity:
You said about humans: "our life force entities are a much different energy" (compared to other life forms). Can you elaborate?

Like in the electromagnetic spectrum so are souls

Soul:
The aliens stated to Bill Smith that they own our bodies, but were not allowed to touch our souls; they have no dominion over our souls. So who owns our souls? Also, it appeared in the book that the ETs were cornered and had to break some rules about not touching the souls. Can you elaborate?

We own our own soul and they can’t tamper with them in any way shape or form without our consent. Those who break those covenants are hunted down and dealt with severally

Thanks for your patience. I know it's a lot of questions, but they are important questions. Hey, if ET can break the rules, I can peak a little under the curtain, too, eh?

Gees woman!---

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Justification, of course not. And I am truly sorry your brother is not here for you. My point was only from a wider perspective.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Oh well, I tried this twice, (once about a year ago and once this month) both times I got bored and fed up after like.. one day. Maybe the paranormal doesn't like me?

Or perhaps your guide has been cleaning up after you---they do protect us to a certain degree before they let us feel the fire we play with

Anywayz, I wanted to ask about my friend. I met her on the internet just over three years ago, we've never met in person but I feel like she's my best friend. We also seem to think alike and be alike, she said she's very quiet and shy outside of the internet, which is the same as me. I was wondering if perhaps we were uh.. good friends in a past life? Or something..

Most everyone we have contact with in this life has passed our path before, the good and the bad ones too.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
quick follow up question on your reply:

Why is it that the scientists who were placed in the borrowed bodies for training experienced clairvoyance and mental telepathy?

Because they were not attached to the body---once out of our bodies we are clairvoyant.

They seemed to love the borrowed bodies more than their own, which were viewed as baggage (although that word wasn't used specifically). Is it because they the borrowed bodies were fresh and devoid of the karmic accumulattion of human experience?

The bodies were equipped with alien devices that turbo charged them. The baggage we carry is inside of our souls and not part of our bodies.

If we get rid of all of our baggage while in human form, would we, too, be clairvoyant, telepathic and feel joy in our bodies as the scientists did in that story?

Those who rid themselves of all baggage are pulled off the planet----the good die young thing---but obviously not everyone who die young are good

Was this part of their training purpose - to see what life could be without baggage?

Had nothing to do with personal baggage, they were being trained for certain jobs by black ops.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by baxterlicious

Hi Sleeper,
I have read your entire thread/s and thoroughly admire what you do and more to the point why you do it. It's rare.

If I may ask only one question selfishly (alas I cannot offer you anything but goodwill in return): do you have any thoughts on the (non-biblical) idea of say, 144,000 (give or take a few thousand or so, of course) self aware souls dotted around the planet, standing on the sidelines, helping others see opportunities to grow? What is your take on such an idea? Just curious is all.
kindest regards, baxterlicious.

Hi baxter

Thanks for your comments!

144,000 is a biblical number concerning the chosen, but in realty the number of helpers is much much larger and I’m "not" one of them

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Oh well, I tried this twice, (once about a year ago and once this month) both times I got bored and fed up after like.. one day. Maybe the paranormal doesn't like me?

Or perhaps your guide has been cleaning up after you---they do protect us to a certain degree before they let us feel the fire we play with.

Heh, it's funny you should say that really. I remember reading a few pages back that you answered questions in a way that the person you were talking to could understand (maybe I forgot the details). When you first mentioned the whole guide thing, or rather, when I first noticed it mentioned, I became obsessed with thinking about it and to them.. trying to be polite and all. Then when you said that I assumed that maybe you had said that because of what I was thinking, or maybe my question was going to be answered with that, and I accidently asked a question which would give me an answer I'd like? I don't know, I know what I mean in my head might not seem so clear here but uh.. Yeah..

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
Sleeper,
Thanks again for responding to my last post....I'm surprised you don't know what Yoo-Hoo is, its really good...fat free and caffeine free too so it's good for the old heart, kinda.

Maybe I will look for them next time I’m out shopping

Anyway, I know you have put some heavy stuff on this thread and I for one believe pretty much everything you have posted here, but this last one I saw was pretty disturbing but also, for some reason, not surprising in my mind.
Me personnally, I tend to lean towards the "No-plane theory" with respect to 9/11 and I know Mr. Lear is on the same page with this as well, unless his views on this have changed. Obviously this goes against everything that the "mainstream" 9/11 truth movement will actually discuss since they refuse to talk about this. However, you have shed even more light on the subject with this last post.
If not a human contrived event, then WHO!!??!?! I assume some type of ET event which would explain all the UFO's flying around in the background in the videos made that day. Also, if they are "IN" on it, then why and what do they have to gain/lose from being involved??!? Perhaps it was those rogue ET's you have talked about before??

It’s no secret that there is a whole lot of conflict going on here on earth and it’s much simpler if everyone keeps believing it’s all human quarrels.

Also, if this is the case, then that means that the afore mentioned truth movement is a complete hoax and a laughable joke!!! It means they are searching in the totally wrong direction when it comes to trying to find out the truth!! Am I correct in my statements there???

They are doing a splendid job of diverting attention from the real truth, that’s why they get the big bucks---

I know you have withheld some information on other topics that I have brought up, but this is extremely important! Finally, if we are supposed to just leave this one alone, then might I respectfully ask that you or someone else try and tell that to the victims' families who have been religiously searching for a truth on this that they will never find.....which could be even more of a tragedy!??

No one dies before their time on this rock is up. We all die, and some of us even know how and why---they agreed to it before they were born.

Nevertheless, the people who are left behind suffer the most and nothing will change that. The loss of a loved one is the worst kind of punishment any of us can go through.

The only consolation is that no one really dies, they simply go elsewhere, and many of them to far better places

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by communicator
Hi Sleeper,
I think my question is lost in the heaps of questions asked to you... please try to ans...
Do you know about the Indian epics Ramayana and Mahabarata, where they true...

Hi comm

They seem familiar but not enough for me to comment on.
However, many epics are based on real happenings, more or less.

I have read most of the replies you have posted, you philosophy is very similar to Spritual teaching of Buddha or hindus. Like your take on Love, fogiveness, reincarnation...

There is some truth in all religious and secular belief systems and therefore overlap.

Some people in ancient times and even now know things because they seen them and experienced them.

and last, say hi to milton, ask him if he ever incarnated on earth

He has been to earth many times in the past but not as a student or prisoner

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join