It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Thanks for the reply, Sleeper.
YHWH is the name that Moses got when asking the Burning Bush, and I found the correlation between the name and elements interesting as a hint to whom and what we really are.

Was the Burning Bush actually God that Moses was talking to? Also, what about Moses? Was he as human as the rest of us are?

The Burning bush is from where god spoke to Moses. Moses was human and fallible and was not allowed to enter the Promised Land with his people.

If I remember correctly, you have mentioned that God even has higher ups in our vast universe. What sort of entity is God then, and those that would be more andvanced than he is?

For those who believe in the Old Testament God, there is no one higher.

On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the most advanced, where would God rank, and then Milton?

Milton is not a god

Does Milton have the same God we do?
Thanks

Humans have many different ideas on gods, the three major religions have the same god yet they don't get along and say that their god is the real god---but he is the same god---the god of Abraham

The real power in the universe has no ego to speak of and doesn’t require worship of any kind

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Or, do I need my prostate checked? I implore MIlton, send your kindest and gentlest prober bots on this procedure...LOL

When watching Hillary and the rest, I find it very hard to think that they know the big picture....well, maybe Ron P. Do any of the candidates have the picture?

Milton please check mine also, and please use one of your et's to extract some semen from me the human way^^.

Joking aside, Muse801 you brought up a rather interesting thought to me. I have also wondered if the "Elite" or any president we have ever had, or any of the presidential candidates now know what the truth is? I have also wondered if Dr. Ron Paul himself new something.

Maybe Hillary knows and is just playing dumb, or they all are.

So sleeper can you answer these questions for us please kind sir?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,

Here's one I've been pondering for years but haven't came to any conclusion. IF the way is to always do the right thing, why have we been given free will only to give it up to that? What good is free will when anything other than "the right thing" is punishble?

My opinion on this matter is:

Sometimes doing the right thing is the wrong thing. We do things, for the good, and the bad, whether we have a choice or not. I have done things, and have wondered was that the right thing? To always want to do the right thing, is hard, but is the right way to think. Sometimes we have to do the wrong thing to get others to realize, to think. So sometimes not always doing the right thing is the right thing. Some things happen for a reason.

I want to help as many people as I can help before I leave this earth, and do the "Right" Thing as much as possible before I go, so I have something good to bring with me. So when I am questioned, I have done as much good as I have done bad, and hopefully more good than I have done bad.

There are some things I lust and yearn for as a human being knowing I shouldn't, there are some things I want that I don't need. In the end, It gets down to the point of making the right decision. If you think about something before you do the "Right Thing" then you have made the right decision/done the "Right Thing" whether it was for the bad or the good.

Sometimes you have to hurt someone to help them. It may hurt you even worse for doing it, but you have done it for the good.

Make any sense?

[edit on 28-1-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Sleeper Green Robot brought up an interesting question for me to ask you:
Will the 9/11 Truth ever be told to the public, if and when?

The truth will not be put out there, and will not be found out because 911 is not a human contrived incident

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper,

If the real power in the universe has no ego, why do we? Why do we even exist at all then?

Is our goal to get to a point where we don't have an ego?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

You bring up a good point Zen, and don’t take this wrong but isn’t that Satan’s line of reasoning? I am not much of a theologian but I would bet that argument is mirrored in many religions by the”gods” adversary.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Anyways I have a few more questions for the day for you Mr. Sleeper
, so just take your time on getting to them, I know you have a lot to do.

What can you tell me on Shadows? I know science says, its when your in a room with low light and you can see your shadow, but could it be a reflection of your soul? What if you see 4-6 of your shadow's at one time? Does this mean anything?

Means nothing

Pets- As in do we see the same pets we have had in this life, in a next life, and why?

If you want to you can.

If I do not live to my full expectations in this life, and have to do a next life, will I know what I did wrong in my past life?

For the most part no

Like it sort of comes to me in dreams or thought?

Sometimes and some situations they let us regurgitate

That way I can not make the same mistakes so I can go on to the real good life

If we are capable of making the same mistake then we are allowed to make it again and again---but no cheating like in Ground Hog day. We do things because it’s in us to do them not because we need a map out of this hall of mirrors.

When I leave this life, and I do good, can I be able to choose my next life as a reward, or do what I want to do on earth or anywhere else?

Those few who leave here with zero baggage can do what they want on the other side. But even saints leave with some baggage, the less carry on the better

In your blog you say that you found out you were some sort of Scientist from Jupiter(?) and you had an assignment on earth to full fill in the body you are in now, what is that assignment
? To help us here on the boards
?

Writing is part of my assignment

Why do you not think you are superior compared to your boss'? When I look at my boss' I look at them as they are men just like me putting their clothes on and coming to work like I do.

It’s not my job to judge anyone, and there is no way of knowing if anther person is higher up the ladder than me or you. Position, jobs or stature means nothing because no human can see what is inside of another persons’ heart or mind. In essence, everyone you meet can be far ahead of you, even if you perceived them as buttheads.

Also, it is more important to treat people who are below us with upmost respect, if we are unable to do that then we are not really above them, but below them.

I look at them, saying Oh I can do that job, or I can have that job if I really wanted to, by getting a degree in college for it.

Certainly most of us would love to show people up that’s our ego talking. But we can compete without getting attitude. Never look down on anyone even if they are buttheads or you just think they are.

I think I am smarter than most of them, and know more, because I have more experience than they do.

Good, then do your job and help them do their job, or at the very least do not interfere with them, or trip them up

They start fresh out of college, and I have been working my way up from the bottom of the totem pole. I don't like it that way, but I think it helps me better in the future than it will them.

Use your advantage but never despise others for any reason

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Yes, I wonder about this, too. Why weren't we just designed to always do the right thing? Why does there have to be a bad side to anything?

Why does it seem like everything always has to be a test?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Hello again sleeper, it took me a while to find this thread as I didn't know it had been moved ^.^

So I wanted to ask about psionics, if you know what that is. I'm wondering if we should use it, or maybe you could give me some information on it. However, maybe I'm just gullible ;o.

Hi Kappo

Psionics is a paranormal or a game thing and has no application in our human lives. People who mess with the paranormal get messed with by the paranormal

Playing a game is not a bad thing but some can be

We are not on earth to develop our supernatural powers---people try anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Hell yeah, I've died on stage all tuxedo'd out with a strand of toilet paper on my shoes and my fly open--that show was better than the show..LOL

Did you do an encore? lol

When we are put in or choose to be put into these experiences, mansion rooms, all within one human lifetime--are some of us on a fast track or getting the major woodshed routine or both?

We are all on the fast track to nowhere---those who slow down and smell the roses cut down on the woodshed visits

Obviously many others are getting an inordinate amount of negative experiences right now--Am I just imagining this or noticing more people who "get off" on the misfortunes of others or has it been this prevalent all along? IOW, Is there more bad s-it happening on this particular planet right now for all?

A lot of people seem to think things are getting worse---but compared to what? The Dark Ages, the First and Second world wars? Korea and Vietnam? Things are always bad because we inmates are no angels---

Is the perception of earth time speeding up for all,some, or none of the above?

Those who are going through a hard time time has slowed considerably, and those who are having a good time, well, time is slipping away too fast.

Or, do I need my prostate checked? I implore MIlton, send your kindest and gentlest prober bots on this procedure...LOL

If it’s not broke don’t probe

Yeah I know that goes against all the medical journals and advice---to each his own.

But seriously, time as we perceive it. What is the purpose?

To let us know that time is running out

Your "no baggage allowed off planet" hit me as true,,,big time.

You can try telling St. Peter at the pearly gates that the airlines lost your luggage---

When watching Hillary and the rest, I find it very hard to think that they know the big picture....well, maybe Ron P. Do any of the candidates have the picture?

If any of them do know about the big picture, they have withheld comment on it so far

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,

Here's one I've been pondering for years but haven't came to any conclusion. IF the way is to always do the right thing, why have we been given free will only to give it up to that? What good is free will when anything other than "the right thing" is punishble?

Hi zen

Freewill means we are free to make good decisions and therefore move forward or bad decisions and move down

We are free to choose heaven or more hell.

When we are asked to give account of our actions, we can’t blame anyone but ourselves because of the freewill clause.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Sleeper,
If the real power in the universe has no ego, why do we?

At this level of testing, we need some ego---but only in moderation

Why do we even exist at all then?

No reason at all, life is a gift that can be rejected but not at this level.

Is our goal to get to a point where we don't have an ego?
Thanks

Ego is a flaw that is tolerated at lower levels because like caffeine, it motivates us to push ahead and accomplish things, but it’s easily abused---how many of us like ego maniacs?

Ego completely evaporates the higher up we go

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Sleeper, why do the et's of earth require worship?

What do they get out of it besides their ego inflated?

Do they get some type of energy out of the people who worship them?

Also, why are et's tricksters?

And will ets always run the show in the universe or will there ever be a point where humans have some say so?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Sleeper,
Short question: If 911 was not a human contrived event, are you agreeing with John Lear's assumption, or at least in part?

Thanks,
Chutso

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!!

I have to ask what happens on worlds where Disclosure happens too early?

What would this world be like today if Disclosure had of happened say 5-10 years ago?

What is the tell tale sign that a Planet is ready for it?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Thanks for your replies........

Yippee!! I got your books today in the mail........

The picture of Lou Baldin looks like a nice guy who has some stuff to say about ET's.

The picture of Pete Veronese look totally Black ops. In that pic you look like someone out of "Three Days Of Condor"...........

Sleeper were Alien tools only given to the US?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Sleeper,

I finished the book. Great story. Here are the questions that came to my mind after reading it. I'll try to categorize these questions:

What kind of ETs:
Who are the ETs that Bill Smith worked with in that spaceship and what is the type of matrix they referred to when they spoke of their "superiors" that give them orders.

How does Milton compare to them in the hierarchy matrix? Would he be giving them orders or doing their bidding? Isn't the idea of a "hierarchy" of an illusion also?

Medical/Biological:
Do protein enzymes (inserted into humans) have to do with programming (software)? Can you elaborate a bit?

What type of innoculations is it that ET gives to humans in order to categorize them for their duties?

Why are some (rare) humans so sensitive to aliens that the ETs must use humans to innoculate them with antihistamine? In other words, what makes them different than the majority of humans? What reaction do they have if ET were to approach them without the anti-histamine? What do they want to do with these particular types of humans?

Levels of existence:
On earth, you described "seven levels". Are these grades in the school or like dimensions? Is it associated with testing levels for learning learning certain things?

Renegades:
Who are the alien renegades who shot down the ship in the story? Why are they in conflict with the aliens from the ship? In the story, it was said that the renegades have done harm to the human condition. IN what way? (Isn't this a prison planet of hard knocks, anyway?) Furthermore, it was stated that they are "evil seeds". Where do they come from and what rights do they have? What powers do they have over humans? You said also that they sabotage things? In what way? Do you have personal experiences of them sabotaging you and your life? Why did the ETs in this story allow them to do what they do (ET considered them a nuisance and even give them the illusion of victories)? Are some of these renegades double-agents? and if so, how are they detected by ET? Are these ones working with black ops on earth?

Life force particularity:
You said about humans: "our life force entities are a much different energy" (compared to other life forms). Can you elaborate?

Soul:
The aliens stated to Bill Smith that they own our bodies, but were not allowed to touch our souls; they have no dominion over our souls. So who owns our souls? Also, it appeared in the book that the ETs were cornered and had to break some rules about not touching the souls. Can you elaborate?

Thanks for your patience. I know it's a lot of questions, but they are important questions. Hey, if ET can break the rules, I can peak a little under the curtain, too, eh?

Cheers,
Chutso

ps feel free to cut loose - afterall, we are in skunkworks and this is all pure fantasy, n'est-ce pas? ;-)

[edit on 29/1/08 by chutso_ha]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Just to clarify something on my previous post: The thing that I wished for was not a material thing or for status - it represented a challenge I have regarding health issues. But now that I really think about it, in the past I wanted it to prove something to others. My intention is not the same now.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Kappo
Hello again sleeper, it took me a while to find this thread as I didn't know it had been moved ^.^

So I wanted to ask about psionics, if you know what that is. I'm wondering if we should use it, or maybe you could give me some information on it. However, maybe I'm just gullible ;o.

Hi Kappo

Psionics is a paranormal or a game thing and has no application in our human lives. People who mess with the paranormal get messed with by the paranormal

Playing a game is not a bad thing but some can be

We are not on earth to develop our supernatural powers---people try anyway.

Oh well, I tried this twice, (once about a year ago and once this month) both times I got bored and fed up after like.. one day. Maybe the paranormal doesn't like me?

Anywayz, I wanted to ask about my friend. I met her on the internet just over three years ago, we've never met in person but I feel like she's my best friend. We also seem to think alike and be alike, she said she's very quiet and shy outside of the internet, which is the same as me. I was wondering if perhaps we were uh.. good friends in a past life? Or something..

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Kappo]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Although human bodies mostly never are reused they allowed some to be use for training purposes

quick follow up question on your reply:

Why is it that the scientists who were placed in the borrowed bodies for training experienced clairvoyance and mental telepathy? They seemed to love the borrowed bodies more than their own, which were viewed as baggage (although that word wasn't used specifically). Is it because they the borrowed bodies were fresh and devoid of the karmic accumulattion of human experience?

If we get rid of all of our baggage while in human form, would we, too, be clairvoyant, telepathic and feel joy in our bodies as the scientists did in that story? Was this part of their training purpose - to see what life could be without baggage?

Thanks,

chutso

new topics

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join