It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
[edit on 28-1-2008 by Nishe]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hey sleeper! haha thanks for the previous answers to my post. A few other questions.

Ok ok. So recently i became Christian like 3 months ago because when i go to church and all that stuff it feels like thats where i need to be, makes me happy and i strongly believe in it. No im not gonna be that one person saying that this and that is wrong and your gonna go to hell(Those are the ones that really get out of hand and make us look bad by gay bashing and not respecting peoples views, trust me. There are alot of em at my college campus.).I'm a better person than i ever was before. More caring, giving and loving. well, to my questions:

I know you said the stuff in the bible are just stories to put us on the right path or something like that. If so would that bring us closer to our view of heaven or that vocational place you talk about?

By doing good do we earn the right to go there and stay there longer than others (by others i mean bad people)?

It would have to be for what we believe in and not for ourself right? Because that would mean we are just trying to buy our way in?

How quick does it take to get past the check out line? Are they like airports with the usual long line? But im pretty sure everyone i came across in my past lives and people who have passed away in my current will be at the other end saying, "Hey! HEY! HEY! Look who's dead!"
.... right? hahaha

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

That Izarith fellow seems to be having more impact on people here than I do---what’s that about!---stop it man---

And rain makes applesauce, Milton was right you should have been a comedian.............

Or maybe it's my new avatar...........

Vortices I think ET gave you and me the same type of brain........

I have been looking at all the objects in the sky lately, lets just say if a UFO wanted to go unnoticed all it would have to do is buy a blinking red and blue lights.............

Sleeper,

I went into this strange place, I think one of the posters that really does not like me called it a library and I checked out a DVD called "Mythos" with a guy named Joseph Campbell. He talks allot about myths but he also talked about the soul and what he said about the ego was very interesting.

Now I believe you have said that our subconscious is not a full part of us but rather an adapted analog for contact with the other side.

MY questions are.......

Is ego the counterpart of our subconscious meaning our ego is not a full part of our soul but an adapted analog of sorts that helps or hurt us on this side?

When you speak of baggage is it our ego that bring us back to this side of existence?

Is that what this life is all about for people not being punished.........are we being put threw existence college? ......well for babies that is.

I guess this planet really is a school.......

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,
I have another question about blood and souls. I was wondering if there is any truth to this explanation I heard.

Sometimes God is referred to as YHWH. There are some matching elements to those letters in our DNA, or blood, which proves the existance of God to be in us all.(supposedly) The one difference being that we have carbon included in our DNA.

Carbon is in everything that makes up the physical world that we live in here on earth.

So is the carbon in our DNA the glue that holds our soul to our body, sepparating us, or making us different from God?

We are not carbon copies of god---
I just had too.

Blood cells is what binds us to our physical prison cells, which btw have lots of carbon, both the blood cells and the prison bars---one and the same really

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Thanks for your responses to my last questions, I enjoyed reading them.

I was watching the movie "Kingdom of Heaven" yesterday and a quote in the movie really hit home and reminded me of what you have been posting on this thread all along....
"A king may move a man. A father may claim a son. But remember that even when those who move you be kings or men of power...your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus' or that 'virtue was not convienent at that time'. This will not suffice. Remember that." --King of Jerusalem--

I think this applies very close, if not exactly to what you have been talking about...would like very much to get your thoughts on this one.
FOR THE WORD "GOD", INSERT THOSE COOL HIGHER UP GUYS!

If you haven't seen the movie, it's takes place in the Crusade period, 1184A.D. I believe....very tough time to live in for us crazy souls!

I've been reading a lot on hear about how much Milton likes to raid the fridge....just one question, does he like Yoo-Hoo, the chocolate drink??? I like it a lot and I'm just worried he's going to come around and take all of mine!
If he really wants some, I'll just put a name tag on it for him, hahahahaha!!!

Thanks again Sleeper.

Purduegrad05

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Purduegrad05]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Well Sleeper, since ATS humiliated you, can you tell me more about Enki's/EAs endeavours and why he is going at it with my religion(Catholics)?

Enki smenki, is out of commission and isn’t battling anyone, not even the Catholics.

Does his reign affect earth.

Not in the least

Also, why is his faction spreading propaganda about other factions.Are they good guys or the bad guys.

Propaganda comes from other sources, many of them plane Jane human.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Sleep one last question for now, until at least they are answered when you get time

Do you get any positive or negative side effects towards your soul for playing a lot of video games? Could they help you in a way?

You have to answer that, are you a better human being because of the games you play?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
Hi Sleeper,

What is being caught on tape lately in the foreground and background of people with this paranormal SPIKES that fly by like bugs, faster than any insect.

They look smooth like metallic metal shafts with pointed ends, something like translucent wings and its only visible on digital or video tape.

Recon doohickeys

If they are E.T., why the need to observe or be around here if they know everything our thoughts or to change events, do they need to remain hidden, couldnt they just change something from their ship or change our thoughts from were we get our dreams, why the need to be a pesky bee

They are not monitoring humans it's a joint operation

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
Hi Sleeper,

Is there any validity to Serious mental illnesses include major depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and borderline personality disorder.

There is no such thing as a normal human being, and some of us are more eccentric than others.

But there are some damaged individuals from drug use, alcohol abuse, accidents and birth defects.

Most people really have nothing wrong with them, they are only different from those around them----who in fact may be more messed up---which includes some in the medical profession who don’t have the backbone to do the right thing.

I understand pharmaceutical sales is big business, but do we inherit some of these traits that we either signed up for or were put on us to challenge us further.

Since you put it that way I guess we all deserve what we get---

We are here to make changes in ourselves wherever we can including mental copout

Now my mental state, that’s a whole other matter that I can’t copout of---

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenRobot

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Will the real story behind 9/11 ever get told to the general populace?

The real story has yet to be told about any of the events throughout history because all of history is nothing but stage props.

So sit back and enjoy the show or be part of the show---just don’t let it go to your head---

Many people are disturbed by the senseless loss of life on 911, yet what about the senseless loss of 912, 913, 914, and every day since and before?

We are born and we will die those are the only two constants---and we all die on stage

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Thanks for the reply, Sleeper.

YHWH is the name that Moses got when asking the Burning Bush, and I found the correlation between the name and elements interesting as a hint to whom and what we really are.

Was the Burning Bush actually God that Moses was talking to? Also, what about Moses? Was he as human as the rest of us are?

If I remember correctly, you have mentioned that God even has higher ups in our vast universe. What sort of entity is God then, and those that would be more andvanced than he is?

On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the most advanced, where would God rank, and then Milton?

Does Milton have the same God we do?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by sleeper

what you are saying is positive attitude is everything?

You can’t maintain a true positive attitude and hold on to hate and envy, if you do you have fooled one person.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Sleeper Green Robot brought up an interesting question for me to ask you:

Will the 9/11 Truth ever be told to the public, if and when?

[edit on 28-1-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Anyways I have a few more questions for the day for you Mr. Sleeper
, so just take your time on getting to them, I know you have a lot to do.

What can you tell me on Shadows? I know science says, its when your in a room with low light and you can see your shadow, but could it be a reflection of your soul? What if you see 4-6 of your shadow's at one time? Does this mean anything?

Pets- As in do we see the same pets we have had in this life, in a next life, and why?

If I do not live to my full expectations in this life, and have to do a next life, will I know what I did wrong in my past life? Like it sort of comes to me in dreams or thought? That way I can not make the same mistakes so I can go on to the real good life

When I leave this life, and I do good, can I be able to choose my next life as a reward, or do what I want to do on earth or anywhere else?

In your blog you say that you found out you were some sort of Scientist from Jupiter(?) and you had an assignment on earth to full fill in the body you are in now, what is that assignment
? To help us here on the boards
?

Why do you not think you are superior compared to your boss'? When I look at my boss' I look at them as they are men just like me putting their clothes on and coming to work like I do.

I look at them, saying Oh I can do that job, or I can have that job if I really wanted to, by getting a degree in college for it.

I think I am smarter than most of them, and know more, because I have more experience than they do.

They start fresh out of college, and I have been working my way up from the bottom of the totem pole. I don't like it that way, but I think it helps me better in the future than it will them.

By the way Sleeper I look forward to read more of your books writings that you further decide to come out with. So let us know. And please use Sleeper as your new pen name for any newer books
. So I know who wrote them.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hello again sleeper, it took me a while to find this thread as I didn't know it had been moved ^.^

So I wanted to ask about psionics, if you know what that is. I'm wondering if we should use it, or maybe you could give me some information on it. However, maybe I'm just gullible ;o.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nishe
Hey sleeper! haha thanks for the previous answers to my post. A few other questions.

Ok ok. So recently i became Christian like 3 months ago because when i go to church and all that stuff it feels like thats where i need to be, makes me happy and i strongly believe in it. No im not gonna be that one person saying that this and that is wrong and your gonna go to hell(Those are the ones that really get out of hand and make us look bad by gay bashing and not respecting peoples views, trust me. There are alot of em at my college campus.).I'm a better person than i ever was before. More caring, giving and loving. well, to my questions:

I know you said the stuff in the bible are just stories to put us on the right path or something like that. If so would that bring us closer to our view of heaven or that vocational place you talk about?

Hi Nishe

The purpose of religious institutions was and is to breach the concept of an afterlife for it's members. In that respect, they are successful.

By doing good do we earn the right to go there and stay there longer than others (by others i mean bad people)?

Everyone is already in heaven we never leave. Earth and other hellish places are simply rooms inside the huge mansion we call existence.

It would have to be for what we believe in and not for ourself right? Because that would mean we are just trying to buy our way in?

Everything we do we do for ourselves---it’s really hard if not impossible to get around that---that stuff is for higher levels and not the grade school level we have here on earth.

Treating everyone right is the important thing, and for some that is a huge challenge

How quick does it take to get past the check out line? Are they like airports with the usual long line?

Depends how much contraband they find in our luggage. It can be instantaneous or as much as several earth days

But im pretty sure everyone i came across in my past lives and people who have passed away in my current will be at the other end saying, "Hey! HEY! HEY! Look who's dead!"
.... right? hahaha

Quite the opposite, they will say “HEY! HEY! HEY! Look who has come back to life!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Sleeper,

I went into this strange place, I think one of the posters that really does not like me called it a library and I checked out a DVD called "Mythos" with a guy named Joseph Campbell. He talks allot about myths but he also talked about the soul and what he said about the ego was very interesting.

Now I believe you have said that our subconscious is not a full part of us but rather an adapted analog for contact with the other side.

MY questions are.......

Is ego the counterpart of our subconscious meaning our ego is not a full part of our soul but an adapted analog of sorts that helps or hurt us on this side?

Our emotions are software loaded into our hard drive. We chose what software to run, and how much time we spend in those programs.

When you speak of baggage is it our ego that bring us back to this side of existence?

Baggage is evil, hate, envy, selfishness, etc. all the things we hate in other people but don’t mind dabbling in ourselves.

Is that what this life is all about for people not being punished.........are we being put threw existence college? ......well for babies that is.

We are here to learn our manners, have fun, and make something of our lives

I guess this planet really is a school.......

School of hard knocks

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
Sleeper,
Thanks for your responses to my last questions, I enjoyed reading them.

I was watching the movie "Kingdom of Heaven" yesterday and a quote in the movie really hit home and reminded me of what you have been posting on this thread all along....

"A king may move a man. A father may claim a son. But remember that even when those who move you be kings or men of power...your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus' or that 'virtue was not convienent at that time'. This will not suffice. Remember that." --King of Jerusalem--

I think this applies very close, if not exactly to what you have been talking about...would like very much to get your thoughts on this one.
FOR THE WORD "GOD", INSERT THOSE COOL HIGHER UP GUYS!

That is a universal truth that has existed for eternity on other planets and other times as well as many of our early peoples both pagan and religious

If you haven't seen the movie, it's takes place in the Crusade period, 1184A.D. I believe....very tough time to live in for us crazy souls!

Our history is filled with very tough times, and some of those people from the past are back, and here now

I've been reading a lot on hear about how much Milton likes to raid the fridge....just one question, does he like Yoo-Hoo, the chocolate drink??? I like it a lot and I'm just worried he's going to come around and take all of mine!
If he really wants some, I'll just put a name tag on it for him, hahahahaha!!!

Dang, I’m out of the loop, I never heard of Yoo-Hoo, and neither will Milton---

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Hell yeah, I've died on stage all tuxedo'd out with a strand of toilet paper on my shoes and my fly open--that show was better than the show..LOL

I've also had some pretty gruesome hotel rooms...later...LOL.

When we are put in or choose to be put into these experiences, mansion rooms, all within one human lifetime--are some of us on a fast track or getting the major woodshed routine or both?

Obviously many others are getting an inordinate amount of negative experiences right now--Am I just imagining this or noticing more people who "get off" on the misfortunes of others or has it been this prevalent all along? IOW, Is there more bad s-it happening on this particular planet right now for all?

Is the perception of earth time speeding up for all,some, or none of the above?

Or, do I need my prostate checked? I implore MIlton, send your kindest and gentlest prober bots on this procedure...LOL

But seriously, time as we perceive it. What is the purpose?

Your "no baggage allowed off planet" hit me as true,,,big time.

When watching Hillary and the rest, I find it very hard to think that they know the big picture....well, maybe Ron P. Do any of the candidates have the picture?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Here's one I've been pondering for years but haven't came to any conclusion. IF the way is to always do the right thing, why have we been given free will only to give it up to that? What good is free will when anything other than "the right thing" is punishble?

new topics

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join