It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Sleeper,

Your ability to continue despite the new thread catagory is commendable. Although I have to wonder how your other thread is still catagorized as this one used to be.....similar info, different thread.....double standards abound.....

The ats management was inundated with members who wanted my head served up on a platter but were content to have me publically humiliated for the time being

Heck I’m use to being humiliated by Milton, but he insists that it’s me that humiliates him, the ingrate.

OK, Bigfoot on Mars. Was that picture shown on the news last week really a being on a ledge or just a rock outcropping?

Sasquatch is Martians but like the faces on Mars that got debunked via different camera angles they may try and subterfuge Bigfoot too

I buy your statement but it brings more questions. I envision Bigfoots to be smelly, huge beasts.....but to think they might be much more intelligent and able to fly spacecraft is pretty cool.

They think we humans smell, go figure

You hear about bigfoot encounters and how they like to throw rocks as warnings.....pretty low tech for a space riding ape!!!

The alternative is much worse

Do they just play the primitive man game to get by in the wild, while they're really much more sophisticated?

That is the game

It's interesting they might be coming here for stuff they can't get on Mars. If Mars lost it's atmosphere and they lost forests, it's interesting Bigfoots are patroling forests for stuff they can't find on Mars. I wonder what they are gathering? Pinecones, pine needles, bark beetles? Maybe moss is like a gourmet treat.

They love truffles

Is there a central spaceship meeting place/docking port in the Kupier belt?

There are many

Or do ships do where they want and go inside our solar system? Like maybe the big ships stay on the outside of the solar system? I've heard rumors that many are gathering out there for unknown purposes?

Large ships are inside the solar system in stealth mode, but no need to worry

As mankind grows in technology and eventually travels out into the solar system, at what point will it be obvious to our planet that we're not alone. Will we have some form of disclosure before we begin exploring our solar system? Or will we continue to be kept in the dark?

Many already know, more will know as we enter into space in bigger numbers

Our standard space shuttle program creates a huge amount of noise and display. Where does the secret space program take off from and how do they avoid the noise and rocket plumes? Is it easy for this stuff to be kept secret?

They use alien technology not the human stuff we see on the news like the space shuttle that can only lift small amounts of payload into space.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by sleeper]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
We are not in the Matrix, at least not like the one in the movie---but there are places further down that are like the Matrix and much worse.

Can you please explain further, or as much as you can without Milton Destroying you.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi Sleeper,

I had a lucid dream recently, but was only allowed to remember part of it ...

When I wake up in the dream, I am in the third person watching myself sitting on a rock in front of a man sitting on another rock in front of me talking to me. He looks like an evil warlock of some kind. Apparently he had just tried to make a deal with me about something that I have wanted for some time. I am not sure what it was that he asked from me in exchange for what I wanted (that part was blanked out of my memory) but I knew what he would give me. At that point I became first person when I answered, and I said, "No, you can't buy me like that." This warlock told me that a friend of mine had accepted the same offer, but I didn't budge. So the warlock turns around and stares at his group of people in the background who were kind of gathered in a circle and one of them yelled, "Hey lets throw her some evil!" And they all laughed pretty heartily. Then I woke up.

Hi chutso

We are offered deals all the time whenever we are looking for the “What’s in it for me angle”. And so many of us fall for that little trap.

We already have everything but lose it all once we lose focus and make ourselves the center of attention.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying the fruits of our labors, and indulging in the material things in this life, but indulging our ego is a huge mistake.

I haven't noticed them throwing evil at me - just the opposite, actually. Or if they are, I don't feel it. Is this part of the process of changing horses and getting on the right track?

Evil gets thrown at us all the time but why pay it heed? We are free to enjoy as much of our lives as we dare too---yet some of us are timid when it comes to the simple pleasures available to us.

When we squander such gifts they tend to fade away---the old "use it or lose it" thingy

Gosh dang it people get out there and enjoy this life and you will get more of it---these entities that follow us around 24/7 love to deliver what we like the most---which includes pain and misery if that’s all we will settle for.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sleeper can you tell me if this old dream I had, has any sort of meaning?

Dream about 5 new planets over earth and water

The earth getting close to destruction so my uncle was using math and scientific knowledge for something to do with 5 new planets that were floating above the earth. During the course of my dream I saw numbers, that I don't recall.

Then I had another dream where I was in a three story building, where the first floor was similar to a dining room area, then the second/middle floor was like a big tank of water, that I had to swim through to reach the 3rd floor. And the 3rd floor was a room where people where walking around at the top.

This dream has always boggled my mind.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Sleeper,

One last question today - can you look at this link of a Saturn object (or objects) and give some information about this?

That was Milton when he opened his Christmas bonus envelope, it must have been a doosie

What is going on in the Kuiper Belt region and pluto? There seems to be a lot of activity. Something tells me 2008 is going to rock with activity.

The Kuiper Belt is huge, and we are not invited to partake, our little probe headed there has accumulate an entourage of delinquents and tricksters

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Another Question Sleeper:

For someone like you who knows most of the answers us humans seek, how do you or someone like yourself go about in the normal life we think knowing all of this information?

Lets say you work for a big company and have several bosses, how would you look at them knowing what you know? Look at them thinking, your not my boss, I know all the answers, I know what's going to happen to you when you "Die" or your body that is.

How would you react to everyone knowing the real answers? How would everyone act to you? Or are the people around us even real?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I have another question about blood and souls. I was wondering if there is any truth to this explanation I heard.

Sometimes God is referred to as YHWH. There are some matching elements to those letters in our DNA, or blood, which proves the existance of God to be in us all.(supposedly) The one difference being that we have carbon included in our DNA.

So is the carbon in our DNA the glue that holds our soul to our body, sepparating us, or making us different from God?

I know Milton hates these blood questions, so my appologies ahead of time if he cringes at getting another one!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well Sleeper, since ATS humiliated you, can you tell me more about Enki's/EAs endeavours and why he is going at it with my religion(Catholics)? Does his reign affect earth. Also, why is his faction spreading propaganda about other factions.Are they good guys or the bad guys.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nishe
Hey sleeper!
So souls come from the center of "things" or from the center of "everything"?

Hi Nishe

There are many types of souls and they all have unique beginnings and ingredients---human type souls are only one of many thousands of different kinds. Some souls are birthed via stars

And when they do get created is it like being a new born baby and learning how to move around and communicate with one another?

They exist in a state of bliss for an extended period before they enter the smelter of physical life, some never do

or they just automatically put all known knowledge of everything in this newly created soul?

Knowledge is like an ocean and we are fish in the ocean---the fish are not the ocean

Describe what a soul looks like? is it circular like an orb or this aura cloud of gas looking thing? or they just come in many different shapes, size and color?

They come in many shapes and sizes but orb is standard

P.S. "Whats the deal with everyone becoming lactose and intolerant all of sudden? Hope to hear more from ya sleeper. Thanks."

Humans are not cows yet we love cow milk---well I don’t---

Humans have always to some degree been lactose intolerant but they are in denial because they love cheese and ice cream and are willing to put up with the discomfort, assuming they know what is causing it.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sleep one last question for now, until at least they are answered when you get time

Do you get any positive or negative side effects towards your soul for playing a lot of video games? Could they help you in a way?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Off limits. May be out of your/my curricula, but some of your posts, although cryptic, center around refrigerators and prisons.

Now this could be me just over anylizing? Refrigerators and prisons both are containers that protect things from getting rotten or keeping rotten things from rotting others..ourselves too... Okay, so forgive my stream of consciousness...LOL.

Hi muse

We do spoil easily---

Once we get that our purpose here is to get between the ears, in control of the cards after being dealt, awareness of hate, envy, and selfishness and accepting the emotions they bring through this grade school classroom...well???.

They must sink in and become part of our daily repertoire---many of us know these things but don’t realize the value until we are on the death bed---too late

You mentioned having a "happy soul"....

Thanks sleep,,,,that was the key for me...at least for the past couple of days. Who knew....it is always pretty happy in there right now..when I think about past stuff,,,ewww,,,future,,,,ewww...but now is just fine.

We have every reason to be happy because life is a very short side trip---unless we are ingrates, then all bets are off.

Happy soul? Unhappy Soul,,,and where does that come from?

We are created with a happy soul---but to keep it we must earn it by being happy---is that so much to ask---

The Sleeper/ET message is to choose to be a happy soul and to get your motor running, head out on the highway...born to be wild...LOL

Okay, Settle down Muse,,,,

Why settle down? Sure, this happy stuff can be draining for those that have lost touch with it, but it grows on you after awhile

Never alone....Hmmm. Please explain faith, hope, patience and not expecting any of the above from the Et perspective?.

Faith is believing in something just for the heck of it, and it should bring pleasure or what good is it? Hope is someone who is not sure that they deserve better. Patients is willing to tolerate those less aware of the big picture.

Hate to sound new age,,,but are we headed towards accepting and forgiving everyone and every situation before being allowed a chance to bounce off this planet?

We can’t have true happiness if we are burdened with baggage, and on the flight off this planet they don’t allow carry on or any baggage unless we have a round trip ticket.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005

Originally posted by sleeper
We are not in the Matrix, at least not like the one in the movie---but there are places further down that are like the Matrix and much worse.

Can you please explain further, or as much as you can without Milton Destroying you.

Things get bizarre on planets that are a few notches below what we have on earth. and some of our worse nightmares including movies like the Matrix are played out as if real---but like on earth those things are also illusions with an end date---however, those in the illusion don’t know they are illusions just like here on earth, so they suffer as if they are real

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Sleeper can you tell me if this old dream I had, has any sort of meaning?
Dream about 5 new planets over earth and water
The earth getting close to destruction so my uncle was using math and scientific knowledge for something to do with 5 new planets that were floating above the earth. During the course of my dream I saw numbers, that I don't recall.

Then I had another dream where I was in a three story building, where the first floor was similar to a dining room area, then the second/middle floor was like a big tank of water, that I had to swim through to reach the 3rd floor. And the 3rd floor was a room where people where walking around at the top.
This dream has always boggled my mind.

Dreams only have meaning to the dreamer, but often the dream is stored in the subconscious to be evaluated later, and may or may not concern this present life.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

What is being caught on tape lately in the foreground and background of people with this paranormal SPIKES that fly by like bugs, faster than any insect.

They look smooth like metallic metal shafts with pointed ends, something like translucent wings and its only visible on digital or video tape.

If they are E.T., why the need to observe or be around here if they know everything our thoughts or to change events, do they need to remain hidden, couldnt they just change something from their ship or change our thoughts from were we get our dreams, why the need to be a pesky bee

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Another Question Sleeper:

For someone like you who knows most of the answers us humans seek, how do you or someone like yourself go about in the normal life we think knowing all of this information?

I know diddly on my own, Milton is the smartass---

Lets say you work for a big company and have several bosses, how would you look at them knowing what you know? Look at them thinking, your not my boss, I know all the answers, I know what's going to happen to you when you "Die" or your body that is.

I have worked for bosses and I did the job I was paid to do. I don’t feel superior for the simple fact that I know I’m not----

How would you react to everyone knowing the real answers?

I wouldn’t play chess with them, it would be pointless.

How would everyone act to you?

I’m actually a regular Joe and not the “sleeper guy” that I am on this thread

Or are the people around us even real?

Everyone you meet in your life is real and you will meet them again and again in other lives so be sure to treat them right.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Is there any validity to Serious mental illnesses include major depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and borderline personality disorder.

I understand pharmaceutical sales is big business, but do we inherit some of these traits that we either signed up for or were put on us to challenge us further.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
THanks for the thorough reply.

I believe Mr. Goodfella is referring to Rods....

Sleeper, What are those things that fly by real fast that some call RODs? I've seen small ones and also ones that look huge way high in the sky. More weird cryptozoology.

Not sure if you've covered these specifics, but thought I'd try to get an answer... Did a 757 really hit the Pentagon on 9/11? Or was it something like a Global Hawk? Or hologram with a cruise missle. Or was the story just as the PTB told it? Where did all those videos go from around the Pentagon that would of shown what really happened? Where they destroyed?

Was there ever a hijacked plane over Shanksville, PA. that crashed and killed dozens of people? Did it happen as the PTB say it did? Was it shot out of the air? Did it really land in Cleveland and the people done away with?

Would our govt. ever be so ghoulish as to take all the proported passengers from the 9/11 flights and do away with them? While staging hijackings that didn't include passengers? I hope not...but I don't trust 'em.

Will the real story behind 9/11 ever get told to the general populace?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

just adding onto same question as jca:

sleeper, in your book you mentioned that the aliens themselves referred to their superiors in "the matrix". i was going to ask also about the matrix idea...

chutso

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

what you are saying is positive attitude is everything?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

There are many types of souls and they all have unique beginnings and ingredients---human type souls are only one of many thousands of different kinds. Some souls are birthed via stars

Hi Sleeper, once again, this post touches on something i read in your book. In the books, you said that human souls were special, but didn't elaborate. Can you?

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join