It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
Think of sleeper as a guide, I think of sleeper as a reference- a funny and interesting one. Do I agree with everything he says? Only the politics I sometimes disagree with- his data correlates with my own studying.

Outstanding post IamnomanasIamallman, excellent work.

Hmmm... The motto of Above Top Secret is "Deny Ignorance". But how does one cease to become ignorant? Isn't it only information which causes ignorance to vanish from our minds? Wouldn't that information probably shock us or knock our feet out from under us?

In essence, mightn't denial of ignorance require intake of information which might seem fantastic and which might require our free will to actually believe (or disbelieve)? Can we be said to be ignorant if we believe something fantastic which resonates within our soul?

We need to hear the voices and then measure them against our own reasoning. Well said.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Don't do it, sleeper! This is either a supervillan with an underground lair and a cat, or Tom Cruise. Or both.

Maybe.

I don't mean to be rude, but what has Tom Cruise done wrong? He has a right to believe what he believes, even more importantly- he has a right to express his emotions no holds barred. I only wish I could be as in love with life as he is. Seriously, watch this video of him and ask yourself if you'd like to be able to laugh like that:

www.youtube.com...

Is not life the pursuit of freedom in all forms?

And if the ability to jump on couches out of ecstacy of life and not caring what anyone else thinks is part of that pursuit, count me in.

But moving on...

[edit on 23-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeVision
Very interesting thread indeed. Brings a whole new perspective on 'imagnary friends'.

Sleeper, I had an 'imaginary friend' when I was young, makes me wonder if he was just a figment of my imagination or maybe there is more to it than that.

Young children---some---remain connected to the other side and have frequent contact with people they knew before being dropped off on this planet.

I have vivid memories of my “imaginary” friend---except there was nothing imaginary about him---he opened a hole in my bedroom and we sat and talked for minutes sometimes hours---we even played jumping on the bed or with some very interesting toys he brought with him. I was dirt poor and had no toys, books, television, electricity and hardly enough food---but I had my friend and he brought me candy and took me on rides into space. I never told anyone, I assumed it was normal even though I lived in a world that had been reduced to Third World conditions because of the war.

The things you have revealed truely make the mind boggle, so many possibilities.

If you only knew just how many possibilities there are; just imagine an atom---what magic keeps it going virtually forever?---all those electrons flying around a nucleus at mind boggling speed---for those that can wrap their minds around that---they will get a glance at eternity---that’s how long most of us will be around.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

Sleeper....do you have any information about the near misses by un-known comet's? I have a gut feeling that what we are seeing is only a warning about what is yet to come.

Hi 52

No comets of any significant size will hit the earth, but the fear of that will spur space age technology on earth along with other space programs

ET will not let a comet destroy earth, that’s one of their many functions on this outpost of theirs.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Well, Ray Bradbury, born 1920, was an American science fiction writer, who is credited with the creation of 'Star Trek', and also wrote a book, "The Martian Chronicless" in 1950, and had somewhat similar qualities, as those you spoke of in your recent post about imaginary friends. In an article of an interview with him it was said that he had such a vivid imagination that he could 'see' the characters and worlds that he wrote about. He sort of entered into 'his own little world' with an imagination so vivid that he didn't even want to drive a car and wouldn't even get a driver's liscense, because he was afraid that he would start seeing things while driving.

Nikola Tesla, a Serbian born American, who dug ditches for a living when he first came to America, was another man who had an unusual mind. He could create and 'see' full sets of 3D machine blueprints in his mind, and then set them in motion to see how they worked, then make improvements on them, and then go out and build them without ever making any mechanical drawings. And, the machines would work the first time around. He eventually became a great electrical engineer and physicist who discovered the principles of alternating current (1881), and invented all kinds of devices that were pivotal in the development of radio and is responsible for the fact that we use the AC electical system today.

Both Tesla and Bradbury saw 'aliens' as vividly as if they were real, according to what I've read about them. Bradbury (wisely) claimed that it was all his imagination, but Tesla actually claimed that the 'aliens' he saw were real, and were the ones go gave him his inventive inspirations. The 'Philidelphia Experiment' was one of his projects where, allegedly, he used his now famous 'tesla coils' to perform unimaginable wonders.

The government/alien-nation control system, at first, made sure that Tesla was written out of history. Now however, knowledge of Tesla's genius is slowly becoming common knowledge as people learn more about the true nature of the unknown realities that have been hidden all around us.

There are all kinds of possibilities when we talk about the potentialities and powers of the 'mind' of man. Some folks have certain special abilities, but we, as yet, cannot really say if what they 'see', if the aliens, are real or are only figments of their imagination.

Ironclad proof remains elusive.

[edit on 1/24/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Most of science fiction is based on true events from the writers past, same goes for technology that seems to "pop up" out of nowhere (unless it's a gift from somwhere lol). In our entire span of existance, it's not intelligent to think everything has not happened under the sun (well, not everything lol).

I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that most writers of sci-fi, including the above mentioned, and also Tesla, suffered intense headaches after working on their craft.

We record everything as a spirit. If you can tap into it without help, that's impressive!

If only everyone knew our location in time. That it's all been done, and it's all been created- then we could really make progress.

What is irritating about ET in my mind, is that I haven't seen a concrete direction from them. Not to sound arrogant, but if we are the "children" as sleeper says, so are the aliens. What do you gain by conquering another? One can put any synonym for conquer, and it's still the same at the end.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Probably felt like Achilles standing before the impenetrable fortress walls of the citadel of Troy.

[edit on 1/24/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Sleeper,

With your experiences being so "advanced", I would assume you must know what the meaning of life is.

This is not meant to be sarcastic, but a true question. What is your insight into the age old question of why the human race is here?

AU

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
Im glad your back, i logged on a few days ago and saw your new thread and blog. I love it.

Yeah, they got me back on the clock---lol, so how is Luke and princes Leia these days?---

i would like to say chewbacca and myself are fighting the death star, but that may be another life or im not sure, memories i guess can be blocked, but i know sleeper rules!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Sleeper,

With your experiences being so "advanced", I would assume you must know what the meaning of life is.

This is not meant to be sarcastic, but a true question. What is your insight into the age old question of why the human race is here?

AU

i think you would have to travel to the center of the milky way to even get any type of answer, even then , no way

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Im so sorry... but threads like this, or the content herein... do nothing to make people interested in UFO's consider those already interested in UFO's other than kooks.

I dont mean to offend people, but ...

I guess that cannot be helped.

Im a stern believer in the fact we are being visited by something. But some of the posts in this 35 page thread are just as if they were written by people who either should be taking medication or should stop.

I repeat, I am not a skeptic.. but ..

8[

Sorry...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Im so sorry... but threads like this, or the content herein... do nothing to make people interested in UFO's consider those already interested in UFO's other than kooks.

They do nothing to make you interested in UFO's. Take responsibility for your own assertions, beliefs, and opinions.

I dont mean to offend people, but ...

I guess that cannot be helped.

You, like everyone else, is entitled to their opinion. It is a basic right.

Im a stern believer in the fact we are being visited by something.

What... angels and demons? Ghosts? The creature from the black lagoon? Santa?

But some of the posts in this 35 page thread are just as if they were written by people who either should be taking medication or should stop.

The opinions expressed in this thread are tip-top. No one in here has stated there is an imminent danger or gigantic threat from some hidden "entity"- explaining why the discussion in this thread is neither insane nor is it off the mark. I'd recommend you do the research on your own accord and then make new assertions.

I repeat, I am not a skeptic.. but ..

8[

Sorry...

You might not be a "skeptic" with the negative connotations that has associated with it, but you definately are for the denotation. No need to apologize, again it would benefit you to do research and try doing it on a gradual trend upwards. This research and discussion contained in this thread is too advanced for you at this point. Do some baby steps, and good luck on your journey BadWolf.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper ...I have heard a lot about you.I see you are starting a blog soon,would you please let me know where & when.

Thanks

Bill

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiosity49
Hi Sleeper ...I have heard a lot about you.I see you are starting a blog soon,would you please let me know where & when.

Thanks

Bill

This is the post to his story he posted earlier:

blog.abovetopsecret.com...

You can see when he adds things to his site at:

blog.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

This research and discussion contained in this thread is too advanced for you at this point. Do some baby steps, and good luck on your journey BadWolf.

Research?

I agree. Quite simply, if you find something laughably unbelievable then that means the concept is just too advanced for you. See how easy that is? That lets me believe in anything without any proof, and all detractors are just not at my level of intelligence to comprehend.

You are so right. I am just not intelligent enough to comprehend this complex story about banging hot space babes.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by greerISaFraud]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud
Research?

I agree. Quite simply, if you find something laughably unbelievable then that means the concept is just too advanced for you. See how easy that is? That lets me believe in anything without any proof, and all detractors are just not at my level of intelligence to comprehend.

I remember... what was it, 2 years ago? Being a senior in high school and making fun of all the kids in advanced math courses saying how they'd never use it and how they're all wasting their time. See the point i'm making?

I didn't/don't understand advanced math. I still stand by my assertion, but that's why i'm in business and not an engineer. I sell and create things; I don't need advanced math for what I do. Quickbooks, redbull, marlboro lights, and a book by L. Ron Hubbard gets me through my goals. Do you see the point i'm trying to make? What we least understand we attack the most. Even though i'll rationalize advanced math is stupid until the cows come home, it is needed and smarter people than myself understand it and use it.

Maybe you can try learning about the civil war, that might be of more interest to you with your own stated circumstances. Geology can be fun too; Earth Sciences is a great starting point.

You are so right. I am just not intelligent enough to comprehend this complex story about banging hot space babes.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by greerISaFraud]

Intelligence aside; Hawking doesn't talk about any of this. It's not intelligence, it's awareness. And don't feel down, if you don't understand it now, that's not the brick wall. Remember, we're here to help you.

Don't take this the wrong way; wether or not you choose to believe a single sentence in this monster thread- you have eternity to figure it out.

Banging hot space babes? Are they better than the one's here? If so, where do I sign up lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I remember... what was it, 2 years ago? Being a senior in high school and making fun of all the kids in advanced math courses saying how they'd never use it and how they're all wasting their time. See the point i'm making?

I didn't/don't understand advanced math. I still stand by my assertion, but that's why i'm in business and not an engineer. I sell and create things; I don't need advanced math for what I do. Quickbooks, redbull, marlboro lights, and a book by L. Ron Hubbard gets me through my goals. Do you see the point i'm trying to make? What we least understand we attack the most. Even though i'll rationalize advanced math is stupid until the cows come home, it is needed and smarter people than myself understand it and use it.

Maybe you can try learning about the civil war, that might be of more interest to you with your own stated circumstances. Geology can be fun too; Earth Sciences is a great starting point.

Wow. Just because you are limited in intelligence and can't understand math, doesn't mean that I cannot understand the information being presented in this thread. I am sorry you felt the need to make fun of your peers that chose to study college level math courses, but that example really doesn't apply here.

I understand it...... I get it 100%. There is a guy who met an alien and went into outter space and went shopping at a space mall, got a watch, had sex with a robot, had sex twice with a Uranian babe, and then went home and banged his wife all at the age of 52 and all the while having a traumatic brain injury (not sure how he did it..... gettin it up for the ol' ball and chain after nailing all those hot space babes must have been tough).

The traumatic brain injury was secretly fixed by Milton, but that vitally important nugget of info was left out of the story. Also, alien technology that I could not possibly understand was used to make his penis erect 4 times in one day while other men his age struggle to get it up a couple times a week (this is the part where a bunch of old guys puff out their chest and testify to having 4 erections in one day)

Banging hot space babes? Are they better than the one's here? If so, where do I sign up lol.

Why are you asking me? Sleeper is the intergalactic pimp.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Do you mega mnds actually think this is advancing anything near some form of understanding ?
This seems like a forum for fourteen year old intellects .......
Perhaps try Mindswap by Norman Spinrad for a unique perspective on crossing the vastness of space.
Most of what has been revealed in this thread has already been revealed in myriad scifi stories.
And equally as verifiably.....this will go nowhere without some evidence.
Post it in the whimsy side i say.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud

Wow. Just because you are limited in intelligence and can't understand math, doesn't mean that I cannot understand the information being presented in this thread. I am sorry you felt the need to make fun of your peers that chose to study college level math courses, but that example really doesn't apply here.

I understand it...... I get it 100%. There is a guy who met an alien and went into outter space and went shopping at a space mall, got a watch, had sex with a robot, had sex twice with a Uranian babe, and then went home and banged his wife all at the age of 52 and all the while having a traumatic brain injury (not sure how he did it..... gettin it up for the ol' ball and chain after nailing all those hot space babes must have been tough).

The traumatic brain injury was secretly fixed by Milton, but that vitally important nugget of info was left out of the story. Also, alien technology that I could not possibly understand was used to make his penis erect 4 times in one day while other men his age struggle to get it up a couple times a week (this is the part where a bunch of old guys puff out their chest and testify to having 4 erections in one day)

Sounds like you aint getting none yourself and your a bit pissed it had to be included in the story... makes ya jealous, huh?

Aww.

I know it must be hard for you, being a virgin and all... but try and not just look at the 'hot space babe nailing', my friend.

There's a lot more to it...

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Navieko]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
lol- greerisafraud...

It's ok my friend. One day you'll understand.

But until then, enjoy Earth Science and licking the shoes of people as they walk over the bridge you live under. Just whatever you do, relax.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join