It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wow...........There are so many things in that story which make perfect sense.

I have seen a UFO leave Earth. My dad and brother have seen the same thing at the same time.

I am not sure where I fit, based on my own experiences.

I do know that I am shielded from any threat to my being here. I have a mission yet to complete and that it will be very important to the future of humanity. I will be given more information when it is needed. There will be others, I will know them when the time is right.

I have been told that information will be given to me when it will be needed. It is better for now that I know little and gain strength, in preparation for what I will have to physically go through in the near future.

There is a force keeping me from death, as the dark forces have tried to terminate my physical life here on Earth, several times. I have been surrounded by family members that have passed away and whom I have never met, protecting me and keeping watch over my physical body (after my stroke in 2005...there is no medical reason why I have had a stroke...it has been a full recovery from paralysis...my cardiovascular strength is like that of a 30 yr. old's...I am 54 now).

I have left my physical body, but I can only express it as being with God. I do know that there was a strong feeling of love during those times. If that is what it will be like to die a physical death, we need not fear death, because it will set you free. We, as humans, have a strong will to live in our physical bodies.

Yes, I have had DNA collected from me in a similar manner. I remember it as if it was in a fog, but after reading your account, the fog has lifted a bit. That was before my first heart attack in 1982 (there was no medical reason for a heart attack).

I do thank you for this thread and your story. If we have a place to express our experiences and share others, it can only be a good thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Very interesting thread indeed. Brings a whole new perspective on 'imagnary friends'.

Sleeper, I had an 'imaginary friend' when I was young, makes me wonder if he was just a figment of my imagination or maybe there is more to it than that.

The things you have revealed truely make the mind boggle, so many possibilities.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
win 52 -- sleeper doesn't appear to be online now but before you log off here I just want to thank you for sharing your story with us.

Do you have any clue what your mission may be? But in any case, it's great that you can say that so freely and I appreciate that. There are people who have been contacted who feel very strongly that for some reason they are on some sort of a mission and perhaps it's contact itself where it's mostly a matter of just telling other people about it. That in itself could be the mission. Do you feel this way too?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
He claimed the proof was overwhelming. If he believes this, he should be able to offer even 10 pieces of overwhelming proof of life on Mars.

Man, it's bad enough you aren't following the instructions by two of the three amigos who said that badgering experiencers to provide proof is not allowed in this forum, but here you rip off a very good point which was made earlier by John Lear, complete with a one-thru-ten numbered list. You're reaching new heights of unoriginality Hank. How high can you go?

Proof of these claims apart from the message is not going to be provided here so why not go to another thread, one where you can successfuly contribute? It'd be for the best, considering what an impediment you are to this discussion and how totally off topic (sleeper's blog and the contents of it) all your posts are.

sleeper said the proof of the story is overwhelming but some people can't see it. He wasn't talking about Mars. Can we stop with the posts about proof? Proof violates free will. Religion and aliens are one and the same. Free will is understood by religionists but not by ufologists nor their annoying debunkers. Why is it so hard to grasp the concept of free will?

If you don't see proof of a larger life-purpose when you pick up a small child and hold them to your cheek, then you really have not connected to what it means to be human. As sleeper said, the proof (of a larger picture in which we have a soul and we are very special) is all around us. But that proof will not be found if a person has an empty life anyway. I pity people who cannot connect with sleeper's story. Even if they disbelieve it, to not give props is just ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as ET popping up in front of everyone and saying "Hey, we're here. Can we negotiate a peace treaty with you Earthlings?"

Anyway, on topic, one of the things I really like about sleeper's world view as described in his blog and provided here for free, is that it effectively trumps the whole concept of racism.

Everyone is different than the body we inhabit, according to the sleeper world view. This means that all races are essentially evenly dispersed regarding good or bad souls incarnated in them. We like to say that there are bad people and good people in all races, but here we have the REASON for that to be the case. Just as many souls get punished in black bodies as do in white bodies. Punishment meaning incarnation. Where else can you have a prison with such an active back-to-work program as Earth? According to sleeper's philosophy, racism is a scam, as a recent thread postulated.

Nice work sleeper.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It is so nice to see experiencers here. When one writes you can tell who the old experiencers and who the newbee's are. It seems more and more are coming to light and we do need an area we we can all share what we know and talk about it.

There are many species and we are shone and told things from our past to our present and into the future when it is safe.

52 your right, when it is time you will have what you need to know so don't worry about that. It is we that need to get to know of one another for when the time comes hopefully we will work together in some way and we will bring forward the New Beginning.

Sleeper is right it is amazing out there but please love, be kind, respect others and most of all enjoy the short time you have with this planet and the ones you love. Please don't worry about that next move it will come when it is your time, right now look into your heart and soul, realize we have a lot of work to do here to make this a place proud to be called Earth. We all need to work together to clean our air, water, soil.

One suggestion is plant, plant then plant somemore we need to re-plenish our oxygen supply we are killing ourselves.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
Haha sleeper, you WOULD say Jolie is ET
12 Starships buddy lol.

12 starships, I’ll have to talk to captain Kirk about that, or is it Admiral Kirk?

So sleeper, would you say the global police state is so Earth can rejoin a certain, ahem, galactic federation? Cat's out of the bag, you named Clinton
:lol

That would be nice but with inflation and all, earth can’t come up with the federation dues, it’s not cheap belonging to that country club which you speak---lol

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
I have to say sleeper, that it was wrong an immoral for the aliens to lead you to cheat on your wife. And it was wrong for you to be unfaithful to your wife. Couldn't the aliens abduct unmarried people? It was a rotten thing to do and it shows a lack of moral values on the part of the aliens.

I’m on the same page with you concerning monogamy, nevertheless remember the biblical patriarchs Abraham, Jacob and Isaac? They all had multiple wives and concubines and were instructed to spread their seed to the ends of the earth---or there bouts.

ET is doing it on a larger scale

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

He claimed the proof was overwhelming. If he believes this, he should be able to offer even 10 pieces of overwhelming proof of life on Mars.

Man, it's bad enough you aren't following the instructions by two of the three amigos who said that badgering experiencers to provide proof is not allowed in this forum, but here you rip off a very good point which was made earlier by John Lear, complete with a one-thru-ten numbered list. You're reaching new heights of unoriginality Hank. How high can you go?

Proof of these claims apart from the message is not going to be provided here so why not go to another thread, one where you can successfuly contribute? It'd be for the best, considering what an impediment you are to this discussion and how totally off topic (sleeper's blog and the contents of it) all your posts are.

sleeper said the proof of the story is overwhelming but some people can't see it. He wasn't talking about Mars. Can we stop with the posts about proof? Proof violates free will. Religion and aliens are one and the same. Free will is understood by religionists but not by ufologists nor their annoying debunkers. Why is it so hard to grasp the concept of free will?

Yes, he should definately get banned from this website for asking for a list of 10. (How blind are you, man?)

Sleeper said there is overwhelming proof of life and activity on Mars, yet we refuse to believe it, and was asked to prove it by listing 10. You are now saying Hank is violating Terms of agreement by asking for a list of said "overwhelming proof".

I said that there were countless hoaxes in the Ufology field and you piped up about how I was unable to list 10 off the top of my head. I did at least list 5 (a 6th if you count Sleeper, but I freely admit that it is just my opinion that he is a hoaxster), and I would also like to add:

6. Probedbygrays (banned for inconsistancies in his story)
7. Alien Agenda (claimed he had "proof posative [sic]"), but after many people tried his method.......no one would claim that they had true proof of alien contact)

Mind you, this is all without doing any research at all. I, in return, challenged John to list the known hoaxes of the other socially accepted sciences (which he hasn't even attempted, and the crux of his argument by my admittedly overreaching statement [ie: the crux of his argument was that Ufology has no more hoaxes than the other sciences])

You then participated by scoffing me for not even being able to list 10 off the top of my head, but here you are citing the forum rules when Hank holds Sleeper to the same standards you held me to for his overreaching statement?

I, at least, have listed a few. I, at least, have gotten to 7 known hoaxes (not including Sleeper) without a minute of research.

My question is:
Why is John Lear's request for a 10 list acceptable and supportable by you, yet Hank's is not? Could it be because the first served your purpose and Hank's didn't????

Nahhhhhhhh.

No way it could be HIP-POK-KRASY.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
to palashee...? on the spelling

What my mission is has not been given to me. I think it has to do with mind control and me having information about the plan.

I believe my last stroke was an all out attempt to take my life. They weren't successful, as you can see. I had an army surrounding me, but it was my daughter and ex-wife coming to see me in emergency at 12:30 AM that stoped the attack.

I was also told that I was shielded from the full effects of the stroke, just allowed enough to wake me up a bit.

I have been given helpers to counter further attacks of this kind. I didn't know what that meant, but now I have a good idea.

I am not affraid to die anymore. I still have a strong will to live in this shell for a while.

BTW...There is a lot of power, beyond comprehension, in prayer to our Creator.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights

Eitherway Sleeper those who are contacted in such a manner is it already pre-defined by ET or have I 'opened myself up' to something I should avoid?

It’s a lot easier to do than many believe---but I don’t know if that is the case with you---and you still hold all the cards---so don’t worry about it.

These experiences have been happening throughout my life.

Longer than that for most---lol

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Sleeper, what about this so called two-party system Milton alluded to? Concepts like 'service to self' and 'service to others', as two distinct factions, have been bandied about in recent years by others. I'm assuming that Milton is with the 'service to self' faction. Is there a real distinction between these two factions? And, are they playing 'hardball'? And, who or what is the Umpire in this game? Oh, and do the two 'factions' comingle, or do they stay strictly apart from each other?

When you are in Milton’s league “service to self” is impossible, as a matter of fact when we serve ourselves we miss out on upward mobility. Nevertheless, our own well being is principal to the well being of those around us and those we touch

There are more than two factions and the main players are for the most part on the same team---but it gets fuzzy trying to explain the differences on the level that earth is---down here every little thing is a big deal to us, but higher up it's pocket change.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
to palashee...? on the spelling

What my mission is has not been given to me. I think it has to do with mind control and me having information about the plan.

I believe my last stroke was an all out attempt to take my life. They weren't successful, as you can see. I had an army surrounding me, but it was my daughter and ex-wife coming to see me in emergency at 12:30 AM that stoped the attack.

I was also told that I was shielded from the full effects of the stroke, just allowed enough to wake me up a bit.

I have been given helpers to counter further attacks of this kind. I didn't know what that meant, but now I have a good idea.

I am not affraid to die anymore. I still have a strong will to live in this shell for a while.

Thanks win 52. It's sounds like you've got a lot to share and I'm hoping you will start up your own thread to tell us more about your experiences.

It's too confusing having more than one person in one thread talking about their own experiences and this is why I'm suggesting you start up your own thread so those of us on this board can focus exclusively on your experiences and nobody elses.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

That is a very vital truth! There is tremendous power in prayer to our Creator because it strengthens our connections to Him -- the Supreme Being. Just make sure you never fall for the ridiculous claim that aliens sometimes make that they are our creators. They didn't create us anymore than we created them.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
[..snip..]
Sleeper, please don't waste our time trying to give 'proof' for those photos of 'tubes' on Mars. We've all seen the photos. They are all over the internet. Anyone who wants to consider what has been given on the topic of 'tubes on Mars' can simply do a google search to find more material on that subject than they care to read about. That's not what this thread is all about. I thought we were here to discuss the blog, so we shouldn't get side-tracked and go off on a tangent. There are lots of other threads and websites on the topic of Mars. My answer to folks who persist on the topic of 'tubes on Mars' is, "Google is your friend." Do a simple search on google.com. Let's not waste Sleeper's time trying to make him 'prove' the tubes seen in the photos are really still there on Mars. Let's stay on topic. There is a heck of a lot of material out there on that topic already. The amount of material on that subject which is already out there is overwhelming, too much to read in one lifetime, call it evidence, proof, or disinformation, or whatever you want to call it. Consider the evidence for yourself.
[..snip..]
[edit on 1/23/2007 by Rudolph_X]

That was me that posted the question about the tubes, I apologize if it was getting the thread off course, what I was trying to establish is if there is any link between the pictures of what appeared to be glass tubes on mars and what he described as the "tube" city on his adventure.

I have done alot of research regarding the topic and was just wondering if this is what the "tip" of the iceberg looked like, sorry if I was taking the thread off course once again.

Sleeper, I do look forward to the next installment of info on this whenever it may be... Thanks for the persistence and the answers to questions.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Thanks win 52. It's sounds like you've got a lot to share and I'm hoping you will start up your own thread to tell us more about your experiences.

That is about the extent of what I can remember. There have been other freaky things, with regards to prayer and how it can benefit you. I don't want to go off this topic too far.

I have read a lot of negative input to op's and their expression of what they believe.

I understand that there are different ET groups working on this rock. That is beyond what I know to be, but if you look at evreything...Bible and prophetic writings included....step back a few paces.....look at the big picture, without getting bogged down by specific statements....you will start to get a few clues that are undeniable.

Sleeper....do you have any information about the near misses by un-known comet's? I have a gut feeling that what we are seeing is only a warning about what is yet to come.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Sleeper,

What I really meant to say is that I'm assuming that Milton is 'service to other'. It somehow got flip-flopped, but certainly one needs to be able to take care of one's self first in order to be in any kind of position to be of service to others.

A recent news story told of how a U.S. soldier in Iraq jumped on an explosive device to protect his fellows and was killed, but that's an extrordinary circumstance.

Then there is the issue of co-mingling. I was wondering how at Milton's level the entities belonging to differing factions coexist? Whether or not they segregate themselves from each other or not, and if differences between them are apparent to folks like us. I was also wondering about their colors, like in 'red' or 'blue' states in the US, and if ET factions have special colors like that?

Hello HaTaX,

Please don't get me wrong; those pictures of the tubes on Mars are really interesting, and I thought about them too when I was reading Sleeper's blog where the shape of the Uranian tube structures were discussed, that there was some sort on connection there, but at this point I'm just as curious about it as anyone else.

SkyWay,

I've found that what you said about Prayers works for me.

Thanks for your comments!

[edit on 1/23/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud
Yes, he should definately get banned from this website for asking for a list of 10. (How blind are you, man?)

Nobody said he should be banned, but the two of you don't contribute anything to this thread, nor do I see you contributing much anywhere else, so I have to wonder why you bother. I'm just wondering what you get out of endlessly chasing a man who doesn't care if you believe him. The truth of the matter is that sleeper has put so much more into ATS than either of you. Just because you don't understand the sublime value and necessity of free will (lots of people can't grasp it) you think this story has no value, but I am wondering why you cannot just sit quietly with that opinion or move to a thread which would allow you to write something interesting.

Sleeper said there is overwhelming proof of life and activity on Mars, yet we refuse to believe it, and was asked to prove it by listing 10. You are now saying Hank is violating Terms of agreement by asking for a list of said "overwhelming proof".

You are confused, but it won't stop sleeper's story. I look forward to a post from you which makes me think or which is interesting. I know you can do it.

Going back and forth like this will eventually get this thread shut down or lengthened beyond readability so hey, keep it up. I am sure you will follow sleeper to his next thread, and the next. But even then you will not have created anything worth reading.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I am glad that the homage to Mr. Lear's point wasn't lost on you, smallpeeps. I would have begun to question the mental capacity of some if the obvious, and let me repeat -OBVIOUS- nod to johnlear wasn't noticed.

As for me not following the directions set out by the Powers, I asked for the overwhelming proof that was OFFERED by the poster, and when it wasn't forthcoming, I acknowledged it and have since moved on. The mere fact that I haven't been banned or warned lends creadence to the fact that I have yet to trample on their instructions.

Wow! I'm sorry! He didn't mean he has proof of life on Mars? He meant it was proof of his story? Don't I feel sheepish! I take it all back then! Please disregard my asking for proof of Mars and merely point me to the overwhelming evidence that his little work of admitted fiction is true.

So if the contents of the blog are the object of the thread, we are in agreement that his posts regarding the overwhelming evidence that his work of admitted fiction is actually true and my questioning for that proof are also on topic.

And again, I will defer the last word on it to you, because I can't be bothered to post about his lack of evidence anymore.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I am glad that the homage to Mr. Lear's point wasn't lost on you, smallpeeps. I would have begun to question the mental capacity of some if the obvious, and let me repeat -OBVIOUS- nod to johnlear wasn't noticed.

You are fully succeeding in attracting some kind of attention to yourself, Hank. I am assuming that's your goal since again, you have posted nothing regarding his blog, attacking him as an experiencer, which was forbidden in this very thread.

Wow! I'm sorry! He didn't mean he has proof of life on Mars? He meant it was proof of his story? Don't I feel sheepish! I take it all back then! Please disregard my asking for proof of Mars and merely point me to the overwhelming evidence that his little work of admitted fiction is true.

It's a "little" work of fiction in your mind. It's huge for those who can appreciate it. If that's not you, that's okay, but why do you chase and pester him so? --No no, don't answer, because I already know.

So if the contents of the blog are the object of the thread, we are in agreement that his posts regarding the overwhelming evidence that his work of admitted fiction is actually true and my questioning for that proof are also on topic.

What we are seeing here, is that when sleeper uses a word like proof (even if he is saying it in a roundabout way) it gives an opportunity to pester him about that word for several more empty posts.

Free will does not allow you to have proof, but if you look inside yourself, you might find the key. If you are so disconnected from your soul that you cannot appreciate the beauty of this story (and the event of its being posted on ATS for all to read) then I don't know what to say.

In any case, like I said, you're doing great at lengthening and obfuscating this thread. Keep it up or else people might enjoy themselves.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'll chime in here;

To Hank-

I agree with you to a big degree but that agreement is even out of context. Sleeper is not ready- or most aren't ready- for that overwhelming proof.

Think of sleeper as a guide, I think of sleeper as a reference- a funny and interesting one. Do I agree with everything he says? Only the politics I sometimes disagree with- his data correlates with my own studying.

John Lear on coast to coast talked about other planets. Sleeper seems to be just speaking, while it's up to you or me or us to figure it all out and connect the dots.

I believe this all to be a journey, and if we didn't have to do anything for it, well then- we might lose the benefits.

Who is a better football player over the long-term... the one who works out everyday and conditions himself, or the one who decides to go on the juice?

Does this make sense?

The link is here, where John points out the blatant inconsistencies between the official storty and the facts:

www.alienshift.com...

(This is from the Jan 11th show)

[edit on 23-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join