It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I posted the sentence, "What a bunch of great people have come out of the woodwork." That was all.

Meaning that it was good to see all those offering their gratitude to sleeper and his efforts and I was warned for the ill-mannered post. It just goes to show how easily this medium can be misinterpreted and the reader can project all kinds of intentions onto the written words that aren't intended by the writer at all.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pak88

Really? My post was ill-mannered, yet the post referenced above by pak88 is not. That's interesting.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
They say a Vulture can spot a three-foot dead carcass from four miles away!
Any truth to that Sleeper?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think people saying the rest of the site is worthless and they only come here for this thread are perhaps being a bit harsh (and ungrateful... yes there's a lot of tripe but there is some valuable information here too and I'm sure a lot of hard work goes into keeping this afloat).

Having said that, despite starting my ATS life off reading almost all the forums, over the past year or so this thread has become the only reason for me coming here.

An explanation from the administration would be appreciated. Thanks

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well Muse,
I guess I can dig out the Les Paul and Marshall. We can put together a band of ATS’ers and call our selves The Miltons.
What do ya think?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Do you guys have room for one more? I can play base for ya

Anyway since we live in a democracy we should take this to a vote on ATS with all participating members on Sleepers return and see what happens.
Who knows we might get some ET help.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey tommy,

I'm in lol.

how many ET"s are there out there?

[edit on 15-1-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well my chops aren’t what they use to be but I can still make a hella racket. With the Marshall on 11 it all sounds the same anyway. I would be up to a spot in the rhythm section.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If you want this thread to remain open, I suggest getting on topic.

Thank You.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I'll bring the drums. I've been thinking lately about playing in a band with an alien theme. Could be freaky and fun.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think with a little practices I can play marry had a little lamb on the piano........

ET's are cool!!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Does this meen he's [Sleeper] comming back? After all he's one of a kind when it comes to extraterestrials and you have got to accept that lately many new members have come forward to express their feelings and ideas in relation to this topic.
And believe me it is not easy comming forward to write in this forum with all these guys waiting on the side lines to attack.

There is an old saying in my country " From a fallen tree everybody whants to make logs for fire"

I know Sleeper will get up will get up.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am gona regret this but thats me on the right with the blue les paul in 1995 and yes the singer has a sock in his pants.
consider this my resume
TommyOnGuitar

And yes ET's are cool.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hello sleeper

Although I have lots of question to ask you (some just for my own amusement) I am not doing that this time.
I just wanted to thank you for spending your time here, answering questions, but not only that, helping us.

Since the day one I realized that what you were posting was the truth, I just knew it. And not only I had some curiosities solved, I realized that I need to change. You reminded me what really is important and when I look in the mirror I know I have to change as a person and I know its not easy but I am doing that... slowly, but I will become a better person!

I just wanted to let you know that at least with me, I think you had your time well spent. Even though we might not know each other, you helped me so much, and I am so glad I have the perception of what needs to be done.

Someday if I have a chance I want to give you a big hug!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I don't understand why he just left when there were still people hoping to have questions answered. He could have always set up some other means of communication (such as making his own message board).

..But I guess all good things must come to an end.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ok, seriously. There is no reason for a simple little argument that was blown out of proportion to end this thread that has impacted and effected so many people. Look at all these posts from people that have identified with what sleeper has conveyed throughout this thread.

Whether it be sleeper who says it, "milton", Yeats, dr. seuss, jesus, mohamed, stuey from family guy, budah, bill hicks, mario batali, lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, or any other person who choses to inspire with there words instead of doing wrong with them- the people who listen and have a sense off connection with what has been said have a right to continue communication and experience even though some stupid little argument has taken place.

I never really believed in all that sleeper said but i found his words inspiring on a human level. The inherent feeling, in all peoples, of awe and wonderment for the unexplainable universe and our meaning in it. I think the things that have been said by him on this thread completely negate what has happened here. If we are to be higher beings shouldn't we maybe think on a plane where a simple disagreement doesn't end in the immediate cessation of all communication from a group of people who find entertainment or meaning from a particular internet forum?

This all just seems a little silly to me,

you silly bananas

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hey Milton if your watching please tell Sleeper thanks for his good sound judgement calls and I'm really trying, ok, Thanks to you as well Milton, gwhint

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Dear Sleeper

I'm so glad that I found you just in time (through John Lear) and I am still catching up on all your insightful replies.

Thanks to you and Milton for the honesty, energy, courtesy and humour.

I sincerely hope that you will find another way to give more to those of us who thirst for this knowledge; perhaps a book or through another website or perhaps other Miltons will find a way through other Sleepers?

With warmest regards - Jenny52 (UK)

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Nice job on 'Comfortably Numb," Space Ace. A classic.

I played in a band with a guy who did the sock thing as well. The chics were always disappointed.

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join