It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Where come from the SUFI Knowledge?

What was their pourpose?

Thank's,

Frami.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer...
Greetings Sleeper,
when we die, and go back to the "light", I understand our knowledge and full potential are temporarily restored? At least untill we head on with the next assignment and are carnated back. My question is - do we, in our purest form have the "tools" to understand the universe.

Many things will be clear as pie, the edible kind of pie

It's hard for me to axplain, I mean things like: if the universe is expanding what is beyond?

The universe is not expanding or contracting and for all practical purposes it goes on forever, and past forever are other dimensions that go on forever. Once on the other side this will be clear as pie for many

Where and why "all this" begun?

The only thing that begins and ends is our illusions when we are born and when we die. Every thing else has always been and always will be, with out end.

These type of questions bugg me the most.

You must be a scientist

I know we cant comprehand it now, but to understand the ultimate meaning of life etc is mindbreaking.

The human mind is constructed to not understand these things; it would interfere with the purpose of life if we did. But they like throwing out hints about the big picture, not sure why

edit: I'm in the process of reading all the posts here and would like to ask one more thing regarding one of Your responses. One user shared his memories of sleep walking and night terrors and you said (quote):

"There are entities that can claim us under certain circumstances---in your situation they were obviously stopped, therefore you are not a lost cause"

Those it mean that night terrors are attempts to "take you" in? By some "evil' entities? But failed due to a deus ex machina situation?

Most night terrors are situations that we have deep rooted fears over and have nothing to do with evil entities, or any entities. These fears bubble up into our night time hours because the brain has to make sense of all our fears and try to deal with them.

I had many night terrors when I was younger and still - seldom but still - it happens.. It would be really creppy to balance over the edge if every one of them night terrors would be a "close call"

More than likely your mind is trying to make sense of your fears by playing them over and over again. In a few cases stuff from a previous life is allowed to seep into this one---but these are not evil entities, only situations that someone working with you decided you need some catch up homework.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthswan
Sleeper,

This has been an interesting thread. I've been following it from the beginning, including the blog you posted. I was listening to a Coast to Coast episode a week or two ago, and a guest was talking about his abduction experience. Well his description was very similar to your blog.

I'm curious, have you been a guest on C2C? And if so, are your initials J.S.?

Thanks. Great job.

I have never been a guest or even been able to find the time to listen to C2C, maybe whoever J.S. is read my blog too---

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Is it fair to say that earth is what we make it in the consensus reality?

If that was true why haven’t we made it a better place? Everyone seems to want to do just that but no one is able too.

Few have a firm handle on their own lives as well. Certainly the quality of our lives depends on our attitude---but no matter the attitude we will be tested, now and then, and we have no control over that.

Also, can you comment on rH- blood? There has been much focus in genetics on that type of blood. It seems to have special properties in the scheme of ET/alien/spiritual evolution agenda (for lack of a better what to put it).

Every cell in our human body is ET engineered

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am coming clean...

I was also taken aboard a ship while asleep, and I was paralyzed while I laid on a cold slab. I could not move. The beings around me stuck a two pronged probe in my chest. It was very painful, so I said to them in my mind that I couldn't take the pain and to please stop. They told me to shut it off. I said I didn't know how to do that. They looked perplexed. Then I said in my mind: In the name of the divine I command that you stop. It worked. I then "came to" so to speak -- back in my bed. I sat straight up in bed and looked down at my chest, as I watched the two holes in my chest heal up and vanish before my eyes. I then proceeded to pinch myself to make sure I was experiencing this in physical reality.

Needless to say I never forgot this, and I could care less if anyone believes me. It happened. I have other recalls of physical experiences with crafts, but I don't recall telepathically interacting with them.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hello Sleeper

So you are saying that the rules or protocols are different at different levels of development?

Not only that but with each and every individual situation---that might not sound fair to our human reasoning, and that speaks volumes of our human reasoning.

this is part of the testing process? the so-called abductions, sleep, hypersoul overmind experience?

That establishs what test will come next.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
Hi sleeper,
You know its funny, we can we can take the up, down, or middle route in this game, but at the end of the day, there is no one "right" path. Everybody who goes down there path belives theres to be the "right" one. I've learned there no persuading people who are already deep on theres, and that I should stick to my own and persue what I believe in my heart to be "right" just like everybody else. After all, thats all we can do right? But your right, coffee breaks are where its at, but i think coffee is nasty and tastes like chalk. But I guess its an acqired taste huh.

If you don’t love coffee how can you possibly get to nirvana? Tea and some other drinks might get you close I guess

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,
How can you tell if you should be breaking rocks instead of having a coffee break, or having a coffee break instead of breaking rocks?

Hi zen

A few sentenced to breaking rocks just up and get it sometimes and are then free to move forward in this life---not everyone is sentenced to pound their head against the brick wall for the duration of their existence while here, and hints and opportunities are dropped into their paths---to be kicked aside or grabbed hold of.

Most of us are here to break a few rocks, mostly the real hard ones between the ears---

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
Hello Sleeper,

Where come from the SUFI Knowledge?

What was their pourpose?

Thank's,

Frami.

Like many variations of religions that sprout or deviate from the root core of the original doctrine SUFI is a deviation of Islamic beliefs instigated by the need to break away from established tradition by adding their own twist. These inspirations usually have other worldly origins or tampering

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by zenfish

Most of us are here to break a few rocks, mostly the real hard ones between the ears---

How can you tell if the rock is out there in the world, or in the head behind the eyes and it only looks like it's out there? Cause I tell ya, I'm dealing with the frickin' rock of Gibraltar with my work situation, which is also a family situation. A coffee break would suit me just fine.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by LostInThought
Hi sleeper,
You know its funny, we can we can take the up, down, or middle route in this game, but at the end of the day, there is no one "right" path. Everybody who goes down there path belives theres to be the "right" one. I've learned there no persuading people who are already deep on theres, and that I should stick to my own and persue what I believe in my heart to be "right" just like everybody else. After all, thats all we can do right? But your right, coffee breaks are where its at, but i think coffee is nasty and tastes like chalk. But I guess its an acqired taste huh.

If you don’t love coffee how can you possibly get to nirvana? Tea and some other drinks might get you close I guess

Well the best thing about nirvana is its not exclusive to the coffee breakers. Like you said, the universe has something for everyone. Even those crazy do gooders-

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sleeper,

To be honest with you, I like your version more than all these other Contactee's. Why? Because your story is enlightening, meaningful and understanding at the end of the tunnel for those who get their act together in this life.

However, I have another side that sympathizes with other contactees point of view because I have experienced the ugly sinister side of the ET agenda also along with the good. I know for a fact they influence mankind for some of their agendas via dreams, etc.

There is a reason for all the religions, because they want control. In this process there are some real rouge ET's doing not so good things. The contactees who know about the secret ET agreement with the government which sold us out, the reptilians and their hidden agenda, and many hidden other agenda's here on this planet regarding rouge Et's have a good case. Look at our society. Telling us that is or own doing is not enough because it's not.

I know your philosophy is that we are born on this rock do our time and leave "We are not here to change the world, we are here so that the world can change us". But how did this rock become like this? Because of good ET's, I don't think so. It's hard to really dig in if we don't understand how we got hear as a race and what is behind what we were born into. We can't go around trusting every ET out there, do you think that's wise? If there are millions of ET's civilizations why should we trust ET's based on the past deceptions? This not about your claim but in general.

I know there are the enlighten ET's who want us to succeed and the bad who want us to serve their selfish purpose for some galactic need, etc. We are dragged in the middle and because of this we are the most inapt spiritual race in the galaxy.

I want to ask why these not so good ET's have managed not to know who you are and not harass you? I mean, they pick up on all the frequencies out there and you don't have to be a bad soul for them to hone in on. If your making a difference out there that conflicts with their agenda they know who you are. Have you even wondered that perhaps Milton could be deluding you into thinking they are good but yet have another hidden agenda? Maybe a secret pet project? I mean, heck name one thing in this life that is real?

They have seemed to have the illusionary and deceptive thing down to a science, heck they created us right? Have you ever thought you could be another one of their science projects because of this art of deception? Using you to see if they can influence more people in another direction to clean up there image or another disinformation program? You seem like a smart guy that is why I ask for your honest assestment.

Honestly Sleeper, have you asked yourself these questions? Have you addressed these questions with Milton? I know you can only "come clean" to a certain degree which still makes you some what dirty
I am picking your brain I know, but I know all your viewers really want to know what Milton has said about these issues?

Come on, every truth and meaning in our existence has been an illusion, so it is really hard for an individual to believe which ET's to trust at this point. Before you answer please ask Milton to "come clean" on this issue with you. Perhaps he is not letting you in on the whole story because you might not like what you hear. Again I like your views it just seems to be the light version of Et's.

Sorry, the last four paragraph just hit me as I was writing the first five. But again, I would want to know the truth not another feel good or false doctrine. I hope you can sympathies with my questions? I personally think we are an oppressed race of beings and been living under the tyranny of very sophisticated ET's for a long, long time but the good ones are on the seen to free us from this totalitarianism, which I hope Milton is a part of.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Glad to see your still going strong and keeping on point. Your comments are still appreciate.

What do you make of the coming revolution spoke of on another thread. Very interesting information if true. Sort of a cellphone tower, control net that is going to be battled with incarnated alien souls via physic powers.....is this stuff really going on? What strikes me is the number of people that come forward with similar feelings.

Why do different contactees seem to have different messages?

Does Milton typically give you information that is more "inside" than some aliens contactees seem to know? Some seem to know part of the puzzle, but seldom do any of these pieces fit with other contactees or alien agendas. Milton seems to share information with you/us that is of a bigger view than most. Like he comes from a higher level with a better view of the big picture.

Is Milton more advanced than most of the aliens that come to Earth to visit? Or is he a common example of what's out there?

Is Venus as beautiful as mentioned in the other thread on revolution? Does NASA really feed us BS on what is really seen by the Venusian probes? I mean by filling the scientific community up with false data, false images and outright lies?

Does Milton really eat food and appreciate good cooking? I can set him up with any cuisine he might want, as long as I can buy ingredients and it's not something weird from another planet. Tell him I can plan any specialty he likes. I just need a day or so to plan, so have him RSVP...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I have a friend who has had many struggles in her life. Probably starting with being continually abused physically as a child by a very bad babysitter, and continueing on to joining a satanic cult at age 12.

She currently suffers from self-injury, and has a real problem trying to control herself. I think that as a child, she opened herself up to something evil and the invitation was not left unheeded. Often times before cutting she breaks into some sort of chant which seems to take control of her.

While I realize that a great deal of the burden lies in one's own decisions in the now, what can people who are stuck in situations like that do? Perhaps she screwed up in the past, but how can she possibly make amends for what she did, and move on?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hihorizon

The thing I don’t understand about the “oppressed race of beings” theory is what is it that we could possible have or do that they would want? I mean really if that’s the case they are going to a lot of trouble for a bunch of dumb meat sacks. Of what benefit is it to them to enslave us?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

I guess that question could be answered depending how deep down the rabbit whole you wish to go? Sleeper is not the only contactee. Do a little research on youtube on contactees. Find out what they know. Get all the facts. Some are out there in pluto land and some make real since. But most are for public view, hence they let you know who they are, come on public talk forums, speak at engagements, etc. They do not just write a blog and post on a forum.

From my understanding Sleeper doesn't know who they are because he has the universe figured by his own ET but there are others who have direct contact and they expose themselves. Some of the ET's races are Pleiades, Andromeda, Grays, Reptilian, Zeta Reticulan, Orion group. Sure, there are some contactee's for the notoriety, money but you will start to piece together those who are sincere and why the Et's want us in the dark. There is a reason.

Don't get me wrong, I like sleepers point of view but it all has to be assimilated. Sleeper is the only one with his point of view that ET's invovled with humans are benevolent and we are not controlled. IMO there is much more hear than Sleeper is willing to tell. All the others do not share that point of view. There are ET's who are most ambivalent who have been here a long, long time.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hihorizon

You make some good points and all plausible. I don’t have the experience or knowledge to defend or deny either position. Clearly something has moved you to believe you/we are under alien control or slavery, so again I ask what is it that they are after or gaining from us to go to all that trouble? Just a peak down the rabbit hole will be fine I don’t want to get lost. What is it that YOU think they are after?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
[edit on 5-11-2007 by camembert]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
[edit on 5-11-2007 by camembert]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I'm sorry but you all disgust me.

Flying Saucers are well documented in Google Videos, they have old footage with the men that designed them talking about them.

Aliens DO NOT exist. The government is pulling a psyop on the people, a psychological operation!

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join