It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by westmini
Hi sleeper,
Is it possible to get in touch with our own 'Miltons'?

Yes, but they are old fashion and prefer to make the first move.

They also need a reason

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by camembert

Hello Camembert,

You took the words right out of my mouth with that post...........

I feel at home when I read this i don't feel so alone.

Thanks Camembert......

But sometimes i don't get the small stuff and that worries me but worrying about it might just be another one of the small steps ..............

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!

Thanks again for taking the time to go through these questions.

Who is MrPenny?

A one cent American copper coin that the Federal Reserve has often contemplated doing away with because it lacks intrinsic value

What is a Comet? I am guessing there is more to it than a frozen lump of ice. What type of entities live on them?

A comet is a heavenly body looking for a planet or moon to call home. Some of them bring essential building blocks or other materials to places where they are needed like cargo ships.

Haven’s gate type

What is really happening with the appearance of the new comet? What made it get brighter all of a sudden?

It spotted a patrol car, and warned others.

An omen, a good one for some

If we belong to a different Soul Group than Milton, then what will we develop into at higher levels? What will our 'job' be in general in the universe and how will we differ from Milton at the same stage of development?

Our jobs will be what we choose, and so too our reality, which is nothing like what we have here on earth

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
A one cent American copper coin that the Federal Reserve has often contemplated doing away with because it lacks intrinsic value

Hey that's pretty good. Bravo!

But, for accuracy's sake....If that were the intended association I would have tagged myself, "MrZinc", as the American cent is 97.5% zinc with a copper coating.

Still, that was a very good zinger.....

[edit on 1-11-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Hey thanks for the pic of Milton I printed it and framed it.

I'm glad that proof stuff is out of the way.......

It looks good on my wall...........

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If...just if...Sleeper posted a real picture of Milton. None of you guys would believe it! The same people whining about seeing a pic would be the same people trying to de-bunk the posted picture. With the state of CGI these days, would you even recognize an alien as real?

Really...why bother?...the resulting storm of incoming ATS posters who are totally convinced of their superior intellect compared to us... mere mortals that we are.

If there was any real justice, Milton would visit the real culprits in person, let them cr*p their pants, wipe the memory of the visit and let em' wake up in their own mess....

Raf

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
None of you guys would believe it! The same people whining about seeing a pic would be the same people trying to de-bunk the posted picture.

See, when you rely on that sort of twisted logic and broad assumptions, it looks like you're only trying to justify your own, not quite convinced, position.

Here's the current conflict running around in my head.....

It was stated that no picture would be shown "for the sake of decorum". Huh? Decorum went out the window long ago when the panties and women's attire entered the door. Decorum, it seems, has obviously not been any concern to this point. So "Milton" is concerned that photos add 10 lbs. Funny that. Isn't he the one teaching sleeper about letting go of hate, envy, ego......? Oddly human this "Milton" is. Doesn't want his picture taken because his butt's too big?

So now we have two people, sleeper and J. Lear, who both claim to regularly see and communicate with an extraterrestrial being. Seriously? I don't know....I do get the impression from the posts they trade that they are mocking the people reading and asking questions about "Milton". (The panties and cocktail dresses schtick) Of course, that could just be me and my natural cynicism.

Or, they're actually mocking the audience.

Okay....let us sit back and see what kind of nastiness gets tossed at me.....

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Right on. And usually, from my research into ATS -- they let it continue until proven a hoax. So, what's it going to be ATS?

Anyone can start a thread like this and go day in and day out, start one that says "I'm in touch w/ reptilians and can't show photos yet."

I have no intention of wasting that kind of time, but has anyone gone thru over 200 (!!) pages of this drivel and seen if the Almighty has threatened to show photos?

Otherwise, he/she, who knows, is either in cahoots w/ ATS to let him/her do this time and again since it's not in Skunk Works by now. And the other point is UFO/Alien area HAS photos or at least provocative threads about the said topic(s).

And like I said in my last post, the thread's originator ignores anyone who asks questions of a constructive nature and has a minor crew backing him/her up waiting on him/her hand and foot theoretically.

There has to be some ATS rules against this thread in general. Otherwise, bring "reptilians" back to UFO/Aliens along w/ hybrid poodles, oh right, Tony Blair is out of office.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Great posts anhinga/mrpenny. These are all valid points and deserve attention. Doesn't a 200+ page thread reach the critical stages of "put up or shut up" at some point?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

You may think so...but now, the "put up" part appears to be based only on "hits" and "click analysis"....or in other words, how much traffic does it generate? That, in my opinion, became the single deciding factor the day it was announced that ATS was now a profitable venture.

If you happen to strike a chord with some folks....and don't allow yourself to get boxed into attempting to prove something...you can post any goofy thing you want. Except for what I just posted.....I can very nearly guarantee, someone will take huge offense at it.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
All sleeper has to do is have Milton make an appearance to all of us for proof, but sadly sleeper can't even do that. This alien hide and seek crap gets old sleeper so just give us the proof or lock this thread now and never show your face here again.

Aliens if real best show up or shut it because their mind games get old after so many years. Anywho, I suggest you guys give up this pointless alien search. You will never find aliens or ride a ufo so just give up now while you're still sane.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

"...See, when you rely on that sort of twisted logic and broad assumptions, it looks like you're only trying to justify your own, not quite convinced, position...."

MrPenny / not Mr. Penny,

I don't know the secrets of the universe. I suppose I'll find out when I die. But Sleepers tale makes as much sense as any of the current mainstream religions. With their pantheon of angels, demons, the devil and, God..whatever.

All of them ask a person to take on faith the tale told by each of them. Not to mention the myriad of lesser known religions.

In the end...NO ONE knows what happens to you when you die. Except the dead, and they are not great conversationalists.

What makes your beliefs more valid than Sleepers? Can you "prove" the existence of God any more than Sleeper can prove the existence of his version of eternity? Should you even have to?

In the end, all viewpoints seem revolve around some sort of ethical teaching system. Which in and of itself isn't all bad.

Raf

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady-X

Closing the thread is actually unnecessary. In the grand scheme of things....this is so minor it's ridiculous. People starving, dying by violence everyday, disease.....

This isn't the worst experience the world has to offer.....and it isn't the most important thing ever offered.....

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

Agreed again. Also agreed on the last poster, I think it was Lady X about locking the thread once and for all which is what ATS seemingly USED to do.

And like someone else mentioned, ATS as a venue for profit -- probably won't shut it down ever.

In that case, we need to keep these sorts of messages going to people just going in and JUST replying without reading the latest and "asking" questions, like the thread's originator could be anything more then a bored college kid.

Once we end the posts, it'll go away. Not that I'm helping w/ this post but it will be my last here to just make these points.

There's about the same amount of pages in the UFO / ALIENS archives. Why don't bored people posting here entertain themselves w/ going through those? I've done it and only gotten to pg 160 ish, there's TONS of cool stuff within!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This thread is the biggest joke on ATS, along with all the people that believe the **** Sleeper and john Leer are saying.
I've followed this thread silently for a year, and with out a doubt it's time for this thread to be moved to the Skunk works.
I am ashamed at being a member of a site with people like the ones mentioned in my post, it's these very people that give ufoligists bad names and causes the UFO subject to be a laughing stock world wide.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
In the end...NO ONE knows what happens to you when you die.

Bingo! So why in the heck is anyone asking questions here? And then, getting pissed when a critical viewpoint shows its nose? Huh?

What makes your beliefs more valid than Sleepers?

See, you're making assumptions again. I haven't stated that. My beliefs may be just as bizarre as his, or just as wrong. Difference is, I'm not posting anonymously on the Internet, to a select audience, what I believe. And if I did.....it wouldn't have the goofy storyline to go with it.

More importantly, I would be sure to constantly mention that I may be totally wrong and completely willing to entertain new or contradicting information. Dogmatic opinions tend to stagnate and fall apart in the end.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Hi Zenfish,

Sounds like your doing ok. I've been having my flash experiences for over 20 years now. Thanks for the tips for the research. I never new about the book of the dead or bindue, so I did my research. It is neither of these because from what I understand the book of the dead and to experience those lights your dead or your dying. What I experience is not bindu or the six lights, although the premise is there and that is "the light source".

I'm not dead or dying by all means. I don't share this experiences and since chutso_ha had brought the issue up I wanted to express my ideas on it. There just my interpretations. I know some have posted already not to focus on the light and not to act arrogant cause we see it and it's no bid deal. Also, sleeper's post about watching the light like a deer and getting mowed over by a mac truck (paraphrasing). Thought that was comical.

Well, I usually don't talk about this subject because it is personal and the fact I never heard of anyone else who was experiencing it. That is why I chimed in. It has taken a long time to tune in to a certain state of consciousness, blood sweat and tears. This has helped me to become more self aware, conscious of my thoughts, and knowing that some thoughts are coming in that I need to be aware of and act on in my life and there is something on the other side confirming that. I won't go into the big love thing. My flashes have no dark around the edges but piercing bright. It only helps me to grow... Nothing wrong with that right? I mean in this thread it's all about the integrity thing right?

I relate to Sleeper's thread because I have had my own experiences as a child and till this day. Many many dreams of strange individuals in my dreams that I have known for lifetimes it seems. I also had a vivid dream many years back where as I saw an ET asleep and there were people around it and everyone was sad and I went up to it and started weeping, like I knew this guy. My conscious mind could not recognize this but my sub conscious mind started to get very emotional, like I was experiencing a loss of a good friend. I woke up in tears like I just lost my friend. Strangest thing. Perhaps he didn't die but moved on to another galaxy or something else but let me remember.

Anyway, my adventures go on and on....like that. I don't have a relationship with an ET like sleeper. My experiences are about keeping my eye on the goal and not get caught up in the illusions (this life) but staying grounded above the illusions, maybe so I can graduate someday. This is not about delusions of grandeur, pride, being "special" but hard core pulling out the roots of many years of illusionary (the world) thinking or lifetimes of it for all I know. Gonna get right this time

[edit on 1-11-2007 by hihorizon]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I did ask Milton one last time if I could take a picture of him and although he doesn’t have as many fingers as we do he did have a middle finger and he stuck that one up at me.

So I thought I would pass that gesture along to those in the peanut gallery who are gnashing their teeth and throwing childish tantrums because they don’t get their way.

Personally I blame the parents for that kind of spoiled behavior.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Penny,

I'm making no assumptions. Wayyy back in this thread you posted 3 hyperlinks for people to look at that you said "may" give them a clearer path than that of Sleepers. I looked at your links and they are Modern Christian in nature. Nothing wrong with that, but it gives one an insight into motives by other posters.

I have no way of knowing, but I suspect you are affiliated somehow with some church or major religion...out here in the ether trying to debunk and save souls.

Raf

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Wow, the skeptics are really comming out of the woodworks.

To put it simply, this thread is not about video proof or pictorial proof. There are plenty of threads that have videos and pictures in them open for disscusion, but this thread ain't one of them. So stop hassling the guy about it.

This thread is mainly for the people who are able to comprehend that in the grand scheme of things, this phenomenon is immensly bigger than a measly picture or video. A lot of people on this thread have had experiences that have led them to understand this. So for them, no pictorial or video evidence is needed. When they see the words that correspond with there personal experience, they know sleeper is the real deal.

Now its perfectly understandable that people who haven't had any experiences or aren't able to wrap there heads around the the big picture would see this thread as a nuisance and sleeper as a liar, but this thread isn't for people like that.

And nobody here is an idiot. We know that anybody with half a brain can make up a story like this. But for a person to keep there story straight for 200 plus pages, remain calm and sincere, and deliver it with the insight and wisdom that sleeper has done, well that takes a heck of a lotta skill. So either he's a brilliant hoaxer with nothing better to do than trick people on an alien forum, or he's a person who has seen and done things that most people can't imagine, and he's just trying to share his story.

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join