It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I want a trip to Saturn too

Does Milton choses us random? or just special people?

Have Milton ever posted in ATS?

Tell Milton to spare some time for me, I want to see cool places

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
reply to post by zenfish

I don't experience any of those things and even if I still do feel a bit of envy from time to time I also do realize that the absence of this particular gift could be a blessing in disguise.

Yeah, sleeper's stuff has really made me see that light.

I guess I have enough on my plate to deal with without having to be distracted by what's on the other side of the curtain. That said and even though from my conscious experience I can't relate to any of what sleeper's (and many other posters, who had similar experiences) saying, I still find it very interesting - even if, somewhat distracting - and I know it resonates with something in me deep down a part of me that I don't have yet access to. But I'm not struggling with it, I don't try to break the veil (couldn't anyway), I just absorb it like an information sponge, wherever it goes I don't know, but I absorb it as long as it feels right to me.

I hear ya.

That's what I like about sleeper's view. It just feels right. Can't say about the alien stuff, but the life philosophy is what it's all about anyway, in my opinion. We just have to do our rock'n'roll duty and if bells and whistles are in the plan it'll happen as it should, or shouldn't. It's not important. It just makes a whole lotta sense to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

What a waste of time and money, my money and my time. My advice, if some weirdo stranger calls and tells you to write a book, tell him or her where to stick it

Actually the book was not a waste of time for sleeper or anyone who reads this thread as it explains a lot that is only hinted at here. It is a deeper insight into the lives, work, agenda and shenanigans of the good ET and their unbelievable hardware. It's short, inexpensive and surprisingly clear and well written for a self described ET nut like sleeper!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by zenfish

Yes, of course I agree about the "small stuff" as being the essential goal in life because then we can break out of our patterns which hold us back from being in the moment. I never made a big deal about the flash-point. I simply wanted to know what it is. I was questioning my experience. That is normal, too.

Rinpoche said not to "reject" those experiences, either. He said, (paraphrasing), enjoy the experience, don't attach to it, don't reject it, remain neutral - but don't be arrogant that you can see it. I wasn't trying to make a big deal out of seeing it, I was just questioning my reality, and since sleeper is here answering questions and hihorizon experienced it too, why not ask?

I was mostly making fun of myself and my own intentions for otherwordly phenomena. I want to know what that light is too. Saw it today. I once knew a guy that when any kind of spiritual experience would happen to him he would run the other way from it rather than pursue it. He felt that if it was true and something worthwhile, it would remain. He said then it usually pursued him, he didn't have to do anything about it.

Knowing more about this phenomena has made me more aware, and at the end of my life, I might gravitate to the white ;-)

According to those texts, as you will see, it's best not to gravitate towards any light and remain free from rebirth in any of the realms as they are all subject to illusions, suffering and death. For me at this point in time, simply living daily life free from hate, envy, ego and having goodwill towards others takes all the will power I can muster. Screw the lights.

Watch the PBS series on the "Tibetan Book of the Dead". It's narrated by Richard Geere. It gives you a pretty good synopsis of the bardo journey. I watched it on google video about 6 months ago.

The white light would probably be a pretty good existence for awhile though, way better than this sh_thole. So I wish you all the best with that.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by zenfish]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ok Sleeper has only shared this photo of our favorite entity with a select few under the condition that we would never release it to the public. But hey what’s he gonna do beat me up with the tutu?

So here you go, now you have proof, so children please…can we move along now?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

This isn’t a f@cken joke…………until sleeper takes a picture of Milton, he’s nothing but a hoax. The fact that sleeper has by this point not posted a pic, indicates he has been lying this entire time……

people are actually defending him, like worshippers of a prophet, is that what you think he is? Some guy who has all the answers and will make everything all better…….

I myself don’t understand why he hasn’t been caught yet. Sniffed out, busted. This reminds me of the guy who clamed to be in contact with aliens once a year, and new incredible things, (almost) everyone believed him. Finally he was found out, and he admits he was taking drugs, which caused the hallucinations. This is the same damn sh!t…….

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

How does he get away with so many quotes? And I get points taken off if I had this many? And why isn't this thread in Skunk Works?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,
What can you tell us about "Don Juan" of Carlos Castaneda's books?

Frami.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by sleeper
For the sake of decorum it aint happening

And it definitely ain't happening for the sake of integrity.

woooow!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

nice looking tutu but the picture is wrong the blue is darker and the eyes are smaller and I'm pretty sure the tutu is not from Lears closet.We're gonna have to wait on sleepers opinion on this one.

Still great photo!!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

It's a good thing there's no "redeeming qualities" showing or I'd have to flag that as inappropriate.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,
Is it possible to get in touch with our own 'Miltons'?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I hate to go off topic but most members of this board should have learned by now that a picture doesn´t really mean that much anymore. It´s a piece of the puzzle yes but not much more than that and certainly not to be mistaken as proof.

-------

IMHO sleeper offers so much interesting things to think about, stuff that truly challenges our way of thinking about ufology, about who we are, why we are here, how got here, how we live and eventually about how we die. It´s really refreshing among all those blurry dots in the sky posts.

-------

Eventually, i think most of us would agree on that if we are to get closer to the truth we might have to change our ways of thinking because it seems, to me atleast, that ufology´s current ways are not bringing us any closer something important.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
reply to post by andre18

a picture doesn´t really mean that much anymore.

you kidden me right............a pic means everything, it's simple, and easy to do.

Sleeper: "hay Milton say cheese"

Lizards, pink elephants, and dingos control the world and government leaders. Most pink elephants live underground hidden from humans, but others enslave humans to build underground bases, mostly in America, eg dulse bases. Dingos can shape shift into humans, and lizards control our media that comes through TV, internet and so on, to confuse the masses.

Proof, who said i need proof, no pic needed according to you. Sometimes my fiends Tim, Joe, Harry, Dick, and Tom, get captured by them but they always manage to escape some how. They could take pics to prove it, but as you say.....no need, proof is irrelevant.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Please read my post before replying to it

In My Humble Opinion images is a piece of the puzzle, yes, but no proof. If sleeper presented a real image of Milton i can assure you that it would be concluded it´s either CGI, miniature, well done PS work, a combination of either or in a best case scenario it would be judged as *could be real* but no proof. So why would he bother even if he DID have a nice looking high resolution image?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!

Thanks again for taking the time to go through these questions.

Who is MrPenny?
What is a Comet? I am guessing there is more to it than a frozen lump of ice. What type of entities live on them?
What is really happening with the appearance of the new comet? What made it get brighter all of a sudden?

If we belong to a different Soul Group than Milton, then what will we develop into at higher levels? What will our 'job' be in general in the universe and how will we differ from Milton at the same stage of development?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tomra

i would like to see sleeper make up milton with cgi, in two days...it would be pretty crapy.

when you take photo of youself or something real, like a garden, or even your hand, it's simple enough to realize it's real. If sleeper, takes a photo of himself with Milton in the pic, it would be even harder to fake. Sleeper could take angles of milton, detailed shots of the skin, face, even a movie clip. put it on youtube and post the link, so many ways.......

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePowerOfOne
I want a trip to Saturn too

Does Milton choses us random? or just special people?

No random and no special, strictly on looks alone---

Have Milton ever posted in ATS?

He has a personal secretary that does all his PR, but I have yet to receive flowers on secretary day or even a thank you.

Tell Milton to spare some time for me, I want to see cool places

He will need to see a photo first.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Damn! Spot on tommy---

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
Hello Sleeper,
What can you tell us about "Don Juan" of Carlos Castaneda's books?

Frami.

Haven't read Castaneda's books

new topics

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join