It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyclopes30
Hey Sleeper

I know we all have freewill, and the path that we choose is ultimatly up to us, but are we given a preset path that ET recommend we go down before we come to a planet? How would you know if the path you choose is the right one?

On a scale of 1 to 20, how high or low is humanity on the universal totum pole. And on a 1 to 10 scale, how high or low is Earth on the humanity totum pole?

What do you expect of sleeper…. is he your messiah? Does he have all the ET related answers……?

Originally posted by lasuco

Don’t defend him damn it……..he’s a con…..a pic is a simple request….

Sleeper repeatedly talks about how often he meets with Milton, as if he can’t get a pic.

I have had my own experiences, people have asked me to take a pic, I only say no, because I’m to scared of them being there in my room at night, finding my camera, realizing what I’m trying to do…and then bam, I’m dead. I’ve had a lot of experiences, but when they come, they hide themselves from my view, they don’t wont to be filmed I guess, or they would’ve let me see them properly along time ago…. (and yes i know the logic in that he should fess up to camera proof, but i shouldn't have to, simply i'm scared of dying, i've got something to loose, sleeper is friends with Milton, a pic is simple.)

Just look at the way he talks, he gives answers for everything…….

Originally posted by frami12
Hello Dear Sleeper,
Could you tell us something about Mercury?

That’s one hot little planet, not one that the meek shall inherit

And peolpe living in the Sun?

Certainly there are people that would like a place in the sun, but the sun is very exclusive and only the higher entities with an interesting vibration can warm up their heels and souls there.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by andre18]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Good grief, is it time for the monthly bashing again already? Call me when it’s over I will be on coffee break. Dang, my ignore list is full, now what?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

I don’t understand……is it that you wont something like this to truly be true, that you’ll ignore the logic sleeper lacks every and any time he replies. I asked him a while back what he new of alien abductions, I new that if he could relate to my experiences, through all the stuff he supposedly has been through he should know all about abductions, and would help his credibility, his answer was,

“maybe I don’t know anything about abductions.”

so from all the Et stuff you’ve gone through sleeper, you don’t know anything about abductions, the most debated and controversial topic towards ET’s.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

There has been litigation because people picked up bugs left behind by other people not only on airplanes but also at hotels.

I'd think they'd be more afraid of getting litigated for lying to people about spraying one of the worst known carcinogens
known to man directly into their mouths, noses and skin. If they were doing something out of INTEGRITY, they wouldn't have to hide it. They are smart enough to know that if people catch wind (no pun intended) of being sprayed with a cancer-producing, immune supressing spray
, they'll get litigated right out of business. But they are willing to take this chance? Why? That is why I thought ET or black ops was behind it.

I also happen to know they are spraying in many places other than airplanes and crops. There is something sinister about this - more sinister than saltpeter - although that made me laugh (no more serrendipitous bathroom visits for couples)

[edit on 31-10-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Wasn't Mr Penny one of the characters from Dark City?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

I have no idea who "Mr Penny" is, or was.

I am MrPenny.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.....

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Hmmm, something weird happened when I click on this thread, and went to page 1, I clicked on the button that takes me to the last page, and it took me to like page 268 was showing as the very last page, I believe, and from 254(it was 253 at the time) and on, everything was blank. Very strange.... Were the mods playing around, or guessing how many more threads will last for this topic?

I have seen this before several times on large threads, the "Caret drone" thread comes to my mind. Most likely just a software glitch...

-------------

Sleeper, are you suggesting that our blood is a intelligent entitiy in itself? Kinda like a parasite both feeding on us when we give it the chance "bloodlust, revenge, hate, rage, violence, murder etc." as well as serving us keeping the soul tucked away inside as well as distributing those delicious nutricions? Poorly explained but hopefully you understand my question.

If i don´t get this one i will surely leave the "blood" topic, it´s hard to grasp as well as appearing less relevant the more i think about it.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper Peace be with you
You are really going to need it especially afetr the tantrums of some of the members of ATS on recent discussions.
I sincerely hope that they can moderate their emotions and focus on what they they know and expierienced.
A few words--- I will not be sad about this and the attitude of some people
I will not lose my serenity for rage only damages the soul, resentment ruins my liver and clorea poisons my heart.
Sometimes a little comedy can lighten situations also, and combining them with current UFO and ET events can make this thread run more smoothly cordially.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
I have seen this before several times on large threads, the "Caret drone" thread comes to my mind. Most likely just a software glitch...

-------------

Lol must have. However, it happens on this particular thread alot. Probably because, it has alot of pages and posts, and it can be hard to keep up with. And when I post on here, I can't see my post until a few hours later on this page.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Thanks for your reply

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sleeper, thanks for your answers to my previous questions, and all the time and effort you have put into this thread.

Another question, exactly what is the point of coming clean on ET's if the people who are reading this thread probably already realize that there are ET's. Aren't you kinda preaching to the choir? Or is it a test to see how people react to these concepts of reality? Or are we the chosen few that can be revealed the truth without flipping out and going crazy?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Originally posted by sleeper

Anyway, that’s how Milton takes his pecans----, that's if John is willing to play the part of Mark Antony, and fetch and shell those pecans for him---

You know sleeper....I'm beginning to get a little suspicious here if you know what I mean.

Now all I asked for was a peek at Saturn, just a peek. You said if I played along that you would take me for a ride.

I have played 'dress up' for Milton and would be happy to fetch and shell pecans for him. I have entertained you both here, given both of you access to my wifes dresses and skirts, watched you both go through the ceiling and try to scare my neighbors.

I also sent you, free of charge, an Offcial ATS John Lear Tin Foil Hat.

The question is....when do I get to peek at Saturn? Or is all this just a big yuk yuk on John Lear?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyclopes30
Hey Sleeper

I know we all have freewill, and the path that we choose is ultimatly up to us, but are we given a preset path that ET recommend we go down before we come to a planet? How would you know if the path you choose is the right one?

The path we choose is not important, what we do on whatever path we find ourselves on is all that counts. Walk in integrity and you can’t go wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
Sleeper, are you suggesting that our blood is a intelligent entitiy in itself? Kinda like a parasite both feeding on us when we give it the chance "bloodlust, revenge, hate, rage, violence, murder etc." as well as serving us keeping the soul tucked away inside as well as distributing those delicious nutricions? Poorly explained but hopefully you understand my question.

Blood is versatile and has many interesting qualities depending on whether it’s animal or human blood. But I can’t just blurt it all out because it is way way too politically incorrect and very offensive as I have mentioned before.

Nevertheless, blood is the earthly gate keeper of naughty souls, yet it is lusted over and craved by the dead, but not for the purpose of retaining life.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The comma that saved a human life:

Sentencing a man to Siberian exile and death, Czar Alexander III wrote the warrant that refused his last attempt at a pardon:

"Pardon impossible, to be sent to Siberia."

His wife, the Czarina moved the comma:

"Pardon, impossible to be sent to Siberia."

The question is....when do I get to peek at Saturn? Or is all this just a big yuk yuk on John Lear?

Is that a metaphorical comma transposition of attitude?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelc01
Hello Sleeper Peace be with you
You are really going to need it especially afetr the tantrums of some of the members of ATS on recent discussions.

He angel

Thanks, but I am master of my own peace, as we all are---

This has been one of the best autumns, the colors of the leaves are every shade of red and orange, the temperature is superb and perfect for being out in it, so I been enjoying my nature walks the last two weeks soaking it all up, just came in from one.

There are people whose only purpose in life is to steal away our pleasure---but it’s not theirs to take, so why give it to them?

Have a great day!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Sleeper, thanks for your answers to my previous questions, and all the time and effort you have put into this thread.

Another question, exactly what is the point of coming clean on ET's if the people who are reading this thread probably already realize that there are ET's. Aren't you kinda preaching to the choir? Or is it a test to see how people react to these concepts of reality? Or are we the chosen few that can be revealed the truth without flipping out and going crazy?

I’m adding a tad of comic relief to take the edge off the popular concept of killer aliens farming our little butts off for their own selfish greedy needs. Another point of view in the ocean of extraterrestrial idea madness

Plus I know what is out there and I share a bit of it for the heck of it.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
You know sleeper....I'm beginning to get a little suspicious here if you know what I mean.

I understand your frustration John

Now all I asked for was a peek at Saturn, just a peek. You said if I played along that you would take me for a ride.

And you have certainly held up you end of the bargain John---

I have played 'dress up' for Milton and would be happy to fetch and shell pecans for him. I have entertained you both here, given both of you access to my wifes dresses and skirts, watched you both go through the ceiling and try to scare my neighbors.

You did go way above and beyond anything Milton and I expected---

But that's ok, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas---now I know why you live there---

I also sent you, free of charge, an Offcial ATS John Lear Tin Foil Hat.

Milton said you sent it to him and when I tried to take it away from him he growled and showed his teeth like a Doberman guarding a tee bone steak

John, Milton did deliver on his promise and took you to Saturn. You peed your pants, and began mumbling some strange mantra, “I want my mommy” over and over again. Milton tried to calm you down, offered you some cookies and milk, you knocked them out of his hands, he offered you that special wine---and then your bottom lip started doing that jiggle thing----that’s when Milton call the whole thing off, wiped your mind and a few other places and took you straight home.

So Milton is a little picky on who he takes on joyrides now----I hope you’re happy!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

What do you expect of sleeper…. is he your messiah? Does he have all the ET related answers……?

Messiah?lol:
Thanks dre, I needed that. But to answer your question.... no, he ain't my messiah. A person like me doesn't need a messiah, but I can tell that sleeper has good intentions, and that he has a good grip on whats behind the curtain. So if he's giving it, im taking it.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
A couple of other people posted something of this nature, so I'll do the same. This is like a high school clique where your one camp, they love a prototype character for being able to tell a good story and the other half, I guess like this post, doesn't see the point in continuing this unless you offer proof or some redeeming qualities. Not that I want to present myself or this post in b/w, so I'll continue.

Anyone w/ a vivid mind and a couple moments of free time to keep this up can and post something of this nature day in day out-- but without any proof of what you're supposedly witnessing seems like a big ruse.

My point is -- will you ever provide a photo of your ET friend or is this an elaborate hoax within your mind or some sorta marketing campaign on 'accepting' ET while there's true sufferings (some abductees) wondering (UFO witnesses) and questioning (obvious) going on within this subject matter, this "ats' forum has been overtaken by something that is diverting people from doing NEW research.

Or are you going to do what you usually do Mr or Ms and ignore those who try to constructively criticize what's happening with your claim(s).

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join