It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Mr. Sleeper,
What do you think of Robert Bigelow? Will his company be profitable someday? And tell me something about me that noone else knows.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Thanks zenfish for this post, I agree with you, that one who sees strange stuff should beware of not getting attached to it nor feel special because of it.

It can turn into a serious obstacle on one's path. I don't experience any of those things and even if I still do feel a bit of envy from time to time I also do realize that the absence of this particular gift could be a blessing in disguise. I guess I have enough on my plate to deal with without having to be distracted by what's on the other side of the curtain. That said and even though from my conscious experience I can't relate to any of what sleeper's (and many other posters, who had similar experiences) saying, I still find it very interesting - even if, somewhat distracting - and I know it resonates with something in me deep down a part of me that I don't have yet access to. But I'm not struggling with it, I don't try to break the veil (couldn't anyway), I just absorb it like an information sponge, wherever it goes I don't know, but I absorb it as long as it feels right to me.

so that's my take on it : just go along with it, but don't get attached to it, and no point going against it, don't expect anything out of it, I would even say don't even try to make sense out of it, just keep it coming. someday the pieces of the puzzle will fall in place

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Yes, of course I agree about the "small stuff" as being the essential goal in life because then we can break out of our patterns which hold us back from being in the moment. I never made a big deal about the flash-point. I simply wanted to know what it is. I was questioning my experience. That is normal, too.

Rinpoche said not to "reject" those experiences, either. He said, (paraphrasing), enjoy the experience, don't attach to it, don't reject it, remain neutral - but don't be arrogant that you can see it. I wasn't trying to make a big deal out of seeing it, I was just questioning my reality, and since sleeper is here answering questions and hihorizon experienced it too, why not ask?

Knowing more about this phenomena has made me more aware, and at the end of my life, I might gravitate to the white ;-)

Thanks,

Chutso

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
i'm not sure if this question has been raised, but can't you take a picture of milton and put it on ats........simple, effective, proof, and everybody wins.....

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

So this fellow “Q” is like a god or is god?

Hello Sleeper,

I'm not sure myself how or what "Q" is I just know he gets a bad rap for the things he does despite the fact that what he does always works out in the end for the better .....well kind of. I like him........
"Q" is also a member of the "Continuum" not sure what that is. But they are way above normal ET's and humans.

I'm sure Milton is nothing like "Q" but i was just wondering what your perspective on it was.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper and others. This is my first ever post on any board
, a new experience
I tried to u2u a letter to you sleeper but no go until 20 posts so could you u2u an email address?

I appreciate your sense of humour and get many laughs from what you write. I admire your responses to questions. You make the sun shine at times in my life. I have had an open mind all my life and have discarded religions as a distorted view of the universe for the masses. I also do not believe that we came from slime in the pond. Surely even a moron can see that matter on Earth degrades to a lower energy level. Your thread started me thinking of the many possibilities of life. Say "hi" to Milton for me and tell him he will get fat if he spends too much time in the fridge.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
[edit on 31-10-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

In your screenplay you mentioned travelling to Uranus in the physical form.
Would it be fair to say that you have travelled further away from Earth than any other Earth Human?
If not where is the furthest someone has travelled from the Earth in the physical form?

Also you have said that you are not really meant to give specific details on the Moon or Mars, but how about the Moon Titan from Saturn. That looks like one awesome place from the 'sanitised' photos that have been sent back. What can you share with us about Titan?
The fact that they have 'lost' many of their photos from the probe suggests there is heaps going on there.

How is it that our probes do not send bacteria to places like Mars or Titan that could harm the lifeforms there?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
Mr. Sleeper,
What do you think of Robert Bigelow? Will his company be profitable someday?

The sky is the limit or should be but we humans have done a great job of entangling every good idea and enterprise with oodles of bureaucratic red tape and environmentalist sabotage, which will put a damper on space exploration by the private sector. Will he ever be profitable in the space venture? No

And tell me something about me that noone else knows.

I know absolutely nothing about you; did you think I was some kind of PI?
I’m not part of a physic hotline and Milton doesn’t divulge personal info unless I really really want it, and I don’t.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
i'm not sure if this question has been raised, but can't you take a picture of milton and put it on ats........simple, effective, proof, and everybody wins.....

Sure everybody wins---but not Milton, he looks goofy, and he said pictures add ten pounds to his looks, so that would be ten more pounds of goofy

For the sake of decorum it aint happening

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

I remember as a kid there were a lot of movies about kids doing really cool stuff like Goonies, The Last Starfighter and that awesome movie from the 80's where these kids go into space with a computer generated bubble covering a Carnival cart (tilt-a whirl) equipped with snacks and air where they meet big funny looken ET's that were kids too.

Can you ask Milton if ET's had a hand in making movies back then?

They don't make movies for kids like that anymore.

Ah the good old days.

Oh and why does it rain frogs some times?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Sure everybody wins---but not Milton, he looks goofy, and he said pictures add ten pounds to his looks, so that would be ten more pounds of goofy

i new, i new and i new milton was bs.......for the sake of actual proof on ats that all the stuff you've been saying about him, you wont even try to take a pic....because what....

Milton: "i think i look to fat in these pants...." c-mon.....this is complete bs.

You can call this what you wont, an attack or what ev......this has gone for too damn long..... either take the pic, or we'll all know your complete bs.......

i would very much like you to be telling the truth.....but i don't see it in you...........................................................

[edit on 31-10-2007 by andre18]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It's not like Milton is going to kill you if you dont take a pic right? The title does say I'm coming clean on Extraterrestrials doesn't i? Well come clean! Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see, until you get a second look to make sure.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by jca2005]

[edit on 31-10-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

And it definitely ain't happening for the sake of integrity.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
wow you guys need to chill man you pop out of nowhere like sharks out for the kill.

Mr. Penny lets not pretend you know anything about integrity. that comment you made was a dumb thing to say. I really cant stand it when guys like you pick on good people like Sleeper. I really should just shut my mouth but i cant stand by and watch you say something like that over something so dumb.

You have been trying to bring down Sleeper from page one and now 259 pages later you get desperate and try a low blow.

If your going to keep trying to bring sleeper down at least do it with dignity.

Your better than this Mr.penny you cant be this cheep and petty....can you?

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

In your screenplay you mentioned travelling to Uranus in the physical form.
Would it be fair to say that you have travelled further away from Earth than any other Earth Human?

MrPenny holds that record, but he is holding back on that info because he don’t want to look like a ufo nut

If not where is the furthest someone has travelled from the Earth in the physical form?

The place from where they throw dirty snow balls from

Also you have said that you are not really meant to give specific details on the Moon or Mars, but how about the Moon Titan from Saturn. That looks like one awesome place from the 'sanitised' photos that have been sent back. What can you share with us about Titan?

Until I can get some un-sanitized photos and proof, I will keep that info to myself

The fact that they have 'lost' many of their photos from the probe suggests there is heaps going on there.

Plenty is a happening and NASA even knows about some of it

How is it that our probes do not send bacteria to places like Mars or Titan that could harm the lifeforms there?

ET sanitizes all the stuff we send to other planets and moons.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello Sleeper,

I remember as a kid there were a lot of movies about kids doing really cool stuff like Goonies, The Last Starfighter and that awesome movie from the 80's where these kids go into space with a computer generated bubble covering a Carnival cart (tilt-a whirl) equipped with snacks and air where they meet big funny looken ET's that were kids too.

Can you ask Milton if ET's had a hand in making movies back then?

Hi Izarith

They still do, even if most of it is way off because humans don’t like the real version as much as the action packed ones where we blast those pesky space aliens to smithereens----

They don't make movies for kids like that anymore.

Those kids have grown up and they want to kick alien a_ss now

Oh and why does it rain frogs some times?

Well if it’s not a biblical curse on Egypt, then perhaps a water spout or tornado funnel sucked up some surface critters from a pond and carried them a few miles before dropping them off.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello.

You know, I'm not someone who has had contact with real ET's or ridden in a spaceship or anything like that - at least that I know of. But I do see UFO's and other strange things and for some reason I was drawn to this site and this topic. Of course these things might sound fantastic and unreal to some of you, if you've never experienced it, how do you know what it's like? I have all kinds of paranormal experiences, I have had them all of my life, but trying to explain what seeing a spirit/ghost is like to someone that has never seen them, well, most of the time they think you are nuts. And that's ok, because I KNOW it is real.

I guess I don't understand why people come on here and try so hard to start a fight, or say it can't be true because sleeper has not posted a picture of Milton. I don't have pictures of the ghosts/spirits I've seen. Does that mean they weren't real? No. So, if you come on here and say what sleeper is saying is not true unless he posts a picture, well, why do you bother to read this thread at all? If something feels 'true' to you, take it in. If it doesn't feel 'true', let it go. Don't listen with your ears, listen with your soul, or whatever it is that makes you feel, "Yes, this is true!"

Laurie

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper

I know we all have freewill, and the path that we choose is ultimatly up to us, but are we given a preset path that ET recommend we go down before we come to a planet? How would you know if the path you choose is the right one?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Until I can get some un-sanitized photos and proof, I will keep that info to myself

Hmmmm...... like I have said before, if you want to come clean on extaterrestrials then show us proof. What's so hard about that? Don't make a thread with a title like that, and can't take a pic? Because Milton won't show himself to the camera? I mean why make a thread for? I think this thread will end soon, if it keeps going the way it has.

All we have gotten so far is a story written in a play. And you say you know where Atlantis is, but can't say anything? That's because you dont. Or you could tell the world, and then let the explorers go find it. Hell you'd be a wealthy millionaire right now if you told them where it was.

I believe in Extra Terrestrials, and your story is a good one, but from reading your answers, your doing the opposite of coming clean. Hell your not even wanting to.

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join