It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hmmm, something weird happened when I click on this thread, and went to page 1, I clicked on the button that takes me to the last page, and it took me to like page 268 was showing as the very last page, I believe, and from 254(it was 253 at the time) and on, everything was blank. Very strange.... Were the mods playing around, or guessing how many more threads will last for this topic?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by zenfish

Dang zen, you hit the nail instead of the thumb on that one dude!

Pain makes me tend to aim straighter.

Why not keep the math simple?

I'm trying to "kiss" everything I can.

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper

On a scale of 1 to 20, how high or low is humanity on the universal totum pole. And on a 1 to 10 scale, how high or low is Earth on the humanity totum pole?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by zenfish

Thanks Zenfish for the information and sources you provided. I am going to read up on this subject.

ps I'm glad I "blew off red ball" ;-)

Hi chutsu_ha,

No problem. I spent many years researching and investigating all I could along those lines. Rather intensely, I would say. Now I tend to agree with sleeper's point of view. You've gotta take care of the small stuff before you can graduate to dealing with larger states of consciousness in a healthy way. Of course, any good buddhist, christian, muslim, shaman, etc., worth their salt would say the same thing, or even any good therapist for that matter. But, we tend to want the glamorous stuff. It makes us feel more special. That way we can deny our shortcomings because, hey, we must be pretty special if we can see lights and stuff.

zenfish

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sleeper, I have seen in other threads that you have a book out. If so, why try and make money off of your experience? When you can share it with the world for free, and possibly change the course of mankind. Knowing this, makes it seem like your mainly here to sell your "story".

[edit on 30-10-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
By the way sleeper, how come is it, you only post in your forums and no other forums? I just noticed this.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Hi Sleeper,

Speaking of fastening our seat belts and no smoking, are you aware that they spray us during the flight with highly toxic pesticides, slyly referring to it as a disinfectant. They say it is due to insects on board. uh, huh, right.

Hi chutso

There has been litigation because people picked up bugs left behind by other people not only on airplanes but also at hotels.

Are they spiking something else in it?

Saltpeter, but you didn’t hear it here

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
NYC you did it FUK it

[edit on 30-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Sleeper,
You mentioned Milton loves pecans....I have a huge pecan tree in my backyard that is about to drop all of its nuts....please tell Milton to help himself to all the fresh pecans he can handle...I prefer friends and family take as much as possible as it is less for me to clean up...and since he can see into the future can you tell him to take the pecans that I will mow over when I cut my lawn, they shoot out at me and feel like painful rocks!

Hi adica

Have you seen the movie Cleopatra, where she lays on her couch thingy and servants fan her while Mark Antony puts grapes into her mouth? Or was it the other way around? Anyway, that’s how Milton takes his pecans----, that's if John is willing to play the part of Mark Antony, and fetch and shell those pecans for him---

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Sleeper,

Well…I finally caught up to your posts in real time. 257 pages (2nd time around)…

Since Milton is into your fridge and playing around in your office? Is the rest of your family aware of his presence? Can your wife see / hear him?

My wife works and I have the house mostly to myself. She seen him once and nearly had a heart attack

How do you explain the ever increasing quantities of food and coffee gone missing?

He really doesn’t eat much and is not here all that much either, he is a busy dude and takes his coffee breaks on the run.

Do they hear you talking to him?

Never

I’m not trying to pry…well, maybe a little…but how do you interface with a small alien entity on a daily basis without the rest of your family thinking that maybe Dad is ready for a trip to the rubber room.

Oh they thought that way before Milton showed up. My kids are grown up and on their own for the most part.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Sleeper what do you know about Atlantis? And where is it. Also, why would Milton show himself to your wife? If he can do that, why don't he show himself to us also?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

reply to post by sleeper

The paranormal world is not a toy

Sleeper, as you know I am interested in this topic. Can you comment more on these entities from the paranormal world? Ouija boards come to mind.

Ouija board is only an object to facilitate or show intent to communicate with dead spirits, in the dead spirit zone.

Spirits can hear us without such devices and if we seek them out then we give them certain rights to mess with us. Few if any humans know who the heck they are dealing with or talking to when they tap into those paranormal radio frequencies.

In other words the paranormal world is real and is occupied with many freaky entities and dead human train wrecks looking for mischief and whatever else they can take from us, including peace of mind.

For the most part humans are protected from these things unless they reek with evil intentions and desires

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, I am new to this specific forum, and I have just read a few bits here and there including the OP, but Sleeper, could you please tell me your standpoint on religion and maybe even an extraterrestrial's standpoint on religion? I'm not here to judge, just curious. Any reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyclopes30
Hi Sleeper

On a scale of 1 to 20, how high or low is humanity on the universal totum pole

Earth is a school/prison planet, there are millions of such planets in this galaxy all about at the same stage as earth is now. And many more millions higher up and lower down too.

And on a 1 to 10 scale, how high or low is Earth on the humanity totum pole?

There isn’t one huge humanity thing; there are over 6 billion “unique” humans on this planet all between those scales of incredibly bad, to really good.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Sleeper, I have seen in other threads that you have a book out. If so, why try and make money off of your experience?

It’s all about the money with me---

Unfortunately I’m not very good at making money and have only lost several thousands of US dollars----since I got in this crazy get rich quick money making scheme, back in 1997 when my first book came out.

When you can share it with the world for free

I wish I could do it for free, or at least break even, but apparently nothing is free, and it is costing me plenty to get this free info out.

and possibly change the course of mankind.

I hardly think my story will do that, your pulling my chain aren’t you----

Knowing this, makes it seem like your mainly here to sell your "story".

If so I have failed miserably, since the word on my book got out a few months ago I have sold 15 books---I’m on a role baby--

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

By the way sleeper, how come is it, you only post in your forums and no other forums? I just noticed this.

I use to post on lots of other threads, but now I can hardly keep up with u2u, and this thread.

I do have a life you know, not sure where I put it but it's here somewhere

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

So the human enigma is basically a learning vessel for souls of all different kinds and levels? Wow....that really puts things in perspective.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Sleeper what do you know about Atlantis? And where is it.

Atlantis was in the Mediterranean and parts of the Atlantic, it was deliberately destroyed, no other details thanks

Also, why would Milton show himself to your wife?

She walked in on him one late night, and he let it happen.

If he can do that, why don't he show himself to us also?

Perhaps in your dreams---

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Sleeper I respect you. And I love your sense of humor.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country
Well, I am new to this specific forum, and I have just read a few bits here and there including the OP, but Sleeper, could you please tell me your standpoint on religion and maybe even an extraterrestrial's standpoint on religion? I'm not here to judge, just curious. Any reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I’m not religious and I can’t speak for ETs because there are boo coo of them, Milton only worships coffee breaks.

new topics

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join