It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!

I am still a bit fuzzy on the status of the ET's that cause problems. I hope you can clarify it with me in differentiating them with us.

You have said that from time to time the Higher ET's have to go on the hunt for Lower ET's that cause problems and hide out in various places.
From what you say even these lower ET's that cause problems are more advanced than us as they have been promoted from the jail type culture that we are in.
So what I am saying is what is the difference between the Lower ET's that are collected up and us?

Some of the “fallen angels” have never been human they are of another element and mystery in this huge huge huge universe and dimensional Pandora’s Box

More than half of the people on this Planet act responsibly and would not harm others nor want power or control over others.

Many of us are law abiding because it’s the right thing to do, some of us are law abiding because of the consequences if we are not. We are here to claim one or the other side of that line.

Why are people like that stuck here and Lower ET's out and about in the Universe?

Why do some criminals get to drive fancy cars and live in mansions? Because life is not fair?---On the contrary, life is so stinking fair that most of us hate just how fair it is because we are also called on that carpet.

Our largest stumbling block here on the rock is when we try and make those big calls like who deserves what in this life---those are "not" our calls to make.

If the Lower ET's have got past our stage then why are they still troublesome when they would be more aware of the consequences?

Why do people that go to prison and hate being behind bars with a passion return to the slammer once they get out?---some souls and other type entities are really dense

Are they killed off and their souls returned to places like here?

No, many of them are killed off and it’s over---kind of, but their remnants never come back to earth like planets, kind of, well maybe.

Is it possible for races to go backwards in a sense after getting to an advanced stage?

Everything is possible even the impossible.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Speaking of fastening our seat belts and no smoking, are you aware that they spray us during the flight with highly toxic pesticides, slyly referring to it as a disinfectant. They say it is due to insects on board. uh, huh, right.

Are they spiking something else in it?

[edit on 30-10-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

good call

Hollywood seems to have its own Miltons, too.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady-X

That doesn't mean anything, it just means you aren't aware of it. Various addictions can take you out of that sensitivity to your inner life. But then again, everyone isn't necessarily made the same these days. That is Sleeper's specialty. But he's a little stingy with answers! ;-)

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady-X

Do you people really think these aliens are the good guys? I mean after all they're the ones that started this sick game of life and keep you here.

I believe Milton is a double agent.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by sleeper

I could have said the no smoking and fasten your seatbelt sign is on.

Is it a direct flight or a number of stops along the way, and where is the final destination?

There are no direct flights to where we are going---plenty of stops,

No final destination but plenty of turbulence, some can handle the turbulence others not so much.

I guess that is what the barf bags are for

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Im In agreement with John......Milton/Sleeper has given me so much to think about an re-evaluate...not that I wasnt living my life as best as I could but there is always room for improvement and new ways to approach things and people....plus I REALLY dont want to come back here again....I'm earthed out.

Sleeper,
You mentioned Milton loves pecans....I have a huge pecan tree in my backyard that is about to drop all of its nuts....please tell Milton to help himself to all the fresh pecans he can handle...I prefer friends and family take as much as possible as it is less for me to clean up...and since he can see into the future can you tell him to take the pecans that I will mow over when I cut my lawn, they shoot out at me and feel like painful rocks!

PS
Did you know you have a nemesis thread on below top serect of people who like to complain about you
....very starange...dont people have jobs? You are too low key for haters in my opinion. You're back in the #1 spot for UFO threads....its hard being at the top

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Well…I finally caught up to your posts in real time. 257 pages (2nd time around)…

Since Milton is into your fridge and playing around in your office? Is the rest of your family aware of his presence? Can your wife see / hear him? How do you explain the ever increasing quantities of food and coffee gone missing? Do they hear you talking to him? I’m not trying to pry…well, maybe a little…but how do you interface with a small alien entity on a daily basis without the rest of your family thinking that maybe Dad is ready for a trip to the rubber room.

Raf

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Raf_50]

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Raf_50]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Hi sleeper! Happy Halloween. Sounds interesting about the stranger and the phone call... Hey if you have a couple of free minutes (:lol
will go over to member Short Stories and read my story "What will Come" and critique it for me? Pretty please? I would love your input and or comment...

Have a good one my friend, and it would still be fun to collaborate a ss with you some time. Perhaps we could get several people to join in for the most incredible read ever.
Antar

Hi Antar

Thanks for inviting me to read your ss, I look forward to reading it!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Dang zen, you hit the nail instead of the thumb on that one dude!

I am not disagreeing with what you say, and the Rinpoche who responded to the question also warns of the ego getting in the way. But he also said to enjoy the experience. There is nothing wrong with being informed. And I stand by that 100%. Afterall, great discoveries have been made by questioning reality.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Originally posted by Izarith

Sleeper does Milton ever remind you of "Q" not in the way he looks but in the way he does his magic?

Hi Izarith

My wife is/was a Treky back in the day but I never got into it much. So this fellow “Q” is like a god or is god? My wife is at work or I would ask her. My wife loved Star Trek, the new version with the Q character. But doesn’t care much about the real space aliens, she gets the willies when I talk about them

I don't know much about Q, but Milton said he is not Q, or anything like him

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Ok no funny stuff, all ETs vibrate higher than we humans do, and they are not detectable by us unless they slow down a bit so that we can tune them in.

Certain people have mastered techniques to raise their frequency, even if they get a helping hand.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Firstly
I dont think Miltons as much as an A** as Q.
Sleeper:
Memory-Alpha Wiki: Q

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Thanks for the answer. You better keep that temper of yours in check to keep that "sweet stuff" coming.

ps I'm referring to the honey, of course ;-)

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lasuco

Originally posted by lasuco
Hi, sleeper. Thank you so much for this thread and for sharing your experiences.

And I'm always filled with this feeling of joy when looking at a night sky, looking at the stars. Just in awe of it all. It just relaxes me and gives me a feeling of peace.

Hi lasuco

We yearn for the stars because that's where we come from, and will return to.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

No, he looked like a jogger, did you not read the blog?

I read the entire thing. I must have mis understood you. Sorry. BTW why don't you show us a picture of yourself, holding a sign saying sleeper/ats?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
hi sleeper

Do you believe that some people are just naturally attracted to the paranormal? I ask because I've always had an intrest in everything thats paranormal ever since I was in middle school, but I don't think it was just by chance. Does our subconcious awarness attract us to the unknown like a magnet? Is that attraction a gift, or a curse? Because it definitly feels like both sometimes.

Hi Thought

Some have those lingering magical feelings left intact from other places for many reasons. Unfortunately some are attracted to the dark stuff like moths to a lamp, and get burned. The paranormal world is not a toy

Also, are capsules a reflection of the kind of ghost it contains?

Yes and no. Many of us are usually fooled by facades. We can’t “judge a book by its’ cover” is a good old saying.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

The paranormal world is not a toy

Sleeper, as you know I am interested in this topic. Can you comment more on these entities from the paranormal world? Ouija boards come to mind.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Lady-X

Do you people really think these aliens are the good guys? I mean after all they're the ones that started this sick game of life and keep you here.

Sleeper, you've mentioned that some souls never get it and have to be shipped off to never never land.

I may have a candidate.

Hi John

X may have a point I will try and do better and cut back on all my hate mongering on this thread, I’m surprised the mods put up with me.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasuco
I have a question. I read somewhere back in this thread where you said when we 'die' we do not take our physical illnesses, such as depression, with us. That stays with the discarded body, so to speak. It is not part of the 'true' us.

What about things like how I can pick up on feelings and some people seem to have ESP, can tell the future, etc....are those because of a person's mind, and how open it is, (the brain), in which case, they would lose those abilities at physical death. Or, are those things part of the 'true' us, our spirits? And if so, we would retain these abilities.

Hi Laurie

Everything we have is borrowed and when we leave a life we surrender everything. Each life gets a new set of gifts, or lack thereof. If we are moving up we add to our gifts but in a much more refined way than we can imagine.

A gift we have on earth many have no meaning to the next place. Life a notch above this one is way different and a whole lot more fun than anything we can experience here.

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join