It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

they don’t need them because they don’t procreate like humans do---
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Sleeper, Could you say that Milton is an asexual as opposed to a sexual type being?

GL wrote about the pros and cons of sexual vs. asexual. His conclusion was the sexuals were, well, distracted by their condition and at a disadvantage in the intellect department. Like eunichs aren't going to sit around and think about other girls and boys much so they can get a lot more done! I think we humans can relate to that!

[edit on 28-9-2007 by plumranch]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Are black triangles terrestrial or extraterrestrial craft? I hear they're called TR-3B's or NSA Firefly's, would you happen to know anything about them?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Milton,
Im sorry Sleeper wount tell you were Scottdale is....I would lead you there with a trail of Reeces Pieces if I could

That’s a heck of a lot of chocolate adica, and entities like Milton have a very slow metabolism---perhaps bread crumbs---

I hope you dont get your feelings hurt by all the teasing about your afinity for dressess..its just us earthlings here like ETs like you with a little personality.....the hollywood ETs are so serious all the time.

Talk about serious ETs, Milton has been hovering around my waste paper basket for the last week. The basket is about five feet from my desk so that I can occasionally wad up a piece of paper and safely make a basket---which boosts my self-esteem---

Anyway, I finally realized what he was doing; he is setting up a command post of sorts around my trash basket---like what the heck! I don’t know if he is planning a raid on my kitchen or what---space aliens---go figure

The other day, without thinking I wadded up some paper and threw it towards the basket and missed, hitting Milton right between the eyes---that alien got attitude!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Sleeper,
Speaking of fears....someone close to me has a tremendous fear of driving as she fears the possiblity of accidents....since there are "no accidents" wouldn't a car accident be somehting in her life plan(or not) or otherwise something she would manifest(or not)?....Is that the nature of most accidents as you understand them?

There are no accidents until you get on some of these roads filled with maniac drivers---
---and I’m not talking about John exclusively--

That’s one fear we have a huge shortage of---

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi Sleeper, Could you say that Milton is an asexual as opposed to a sexual type being?

He is not sexual in the human sense but they have a higher version of what we might associate as sex---and like birds of a feather higher entities stick with their own kind.

GL wrote about the pros and cons of sexual vs. asexual. His conclusion was the sexuals were, well, distracted by their condition and at a disadvantage in the intellect department. Like eunochs aren't going to sit around and think about other girls and boys much so they can get a lot more done! I think we humans can relate to that!

Sexuality is a large part of life on many levels above human, where it is pleasure without the procreation angle. The higher up we go the less work we need to do and there is plenty of time for the fun stuff, sex being only a part of the large pie of delightful diversions

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The higher up we go the less work we need to do and there is plenty of time for the fun stuff...

Wow I do believe I am envious
If there isnt much work to do....what does the work?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi sleeper,
Are black triangles terrestrial or extraterrestrial craft? I hear they're called TR-3B's or NSA Firefly's, would you happen to know anything about them?

There are a few that are terrestrial, striped down and smaller versions of the extraterrestrial kind. Humans are on both versions for training and black ops thingies

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru

Wow I do believe I am envious
If there isnt much work to do....what does the work?

Androids and other types of machines do nearly everything

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Lucky

I'm all about having fun but it doesnt work out most of the time here
I find myself working all the time, that kind of kills any desire I have to have fun and enjoy life. *sigh*

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Afternoon, Sleeper!

Thank you for your previous answers to my questions. Thanks to Milton too!

I asked you if you had ever heard of a "little guy named Blinki".. (I wasn't just making it up!) The story is a strange one, but somehow a man says he was told to store an ET body in a glass jar once he "shrunk himself" small enough to fit.

This little creature is still inside the bottle, and a woman has written a book about her encounter with him/it while she traveled the world. Pictures are on the website below.

Do you have any info on Mr. Blinki here (or as "the Universe calls him; Little One in the Bottle")? Even if it were true, I don't see how any living being could stay alive in a bottle of liquid for years. *Raises Eyebrow*

But I still have the child-like imagination and wonder over possibilities, so I had to ask..

I've actually had dreams of seeing these little beings before.. but I just chalked it up to reading too many Sleeper postings. Look what you do to us, Sleeper!

Here's the site: Story of Blinki (with Pictures)

- Mea

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!

Can you suggest any techniques to improve my connection with my HigherSelf?
I seem to have a 14.4kb modem type connection that suffers from engaged signals, drop outs and slow speed issues....lol
I was wondering how to upgrade to a ASDL2+ or better type connection?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Is Menguard for real?

[edit on 28-9-2007 by no_boxes]

[edit on 28-9-2007 by no_boxes]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Lucky

I'm all about having fun but it doesnt work out most of the time here
I find myself working all the time, that kind of kills any desire I have to have fun and enjoy life. *sigh*

Fun is a tricky thing down here on earth because earth is not a fun place for most of the inhabitants---since most people on earth live in third world countries where fun is supplanted by the need to survive.

Many of us on earth are “allowed” to have fun---that’s the best we can hope for, but we have to create it ourselves

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
Afternoon, Sleeper!

Thank you for your previous answers to my questions. Thanks to Milton too!

I asked you if you had ever heard of a "little guy named Blinki".. (I wasn't just making it up!) The story is a strange one, but somehow a man says he was told to store an ET body in a glass jar once he "shrunk himself" small enough to fit.
This little creature is still inside the bottle, and a woman has written a book about her encounter with him/it while she traveled the world. Pictures are on the website below.

Hi Mea

Milton said he is no genie and no way is anyone going to stuff him into a bottle. Thought I would throw that out there---

Do you have any info on Mr. Blinki here (or as "the Universe calls him; Little One in the Bottle")? Even if it were true, I don't see how any living being could stay alive in a bottle of liquid for years. *Raises Eyebrow*

First time I heard of it, but higher beings don’t let themselves be placed into bottles so that humans can gawk at them---

I've actually had dreams of seeing these little beings before.. but I just chalked it up to reading too many Sleeper postings. Look what you do to us, Sleeper!

My wife will not read my thread because she doesn’t want to have nightmares---I don’t know what to say. Perhaps I should put a disclaimer on this thread---

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!
Can you suggest any techniques to improve my connection with my HigherSelf?
I seem to have a 14.4kb modem type connection that suffers from engaged signals, drop outs and slow speed issues....lol
I was wondering how to upgrade to a ASDL2+ or better type connection?

Your higher self is mute and hides in your subconscious mind. But he/she hears and sees very well---when they hear and see what they want and expect, they might drop you some hints, or not.

Believe me a full blown conversation with them can make us feel small, that’s why they keep quiet and in the background.

Their jobs are mostly to take notes---they rarely hand out cheat sheets or good advice and often let us learn things the hard way, that way our mistakes are more memorable.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
Sleeper,
Is Menguard for real?

Unfortunately I don’t have the luxury of time to keep up with the many threads on this forum, so I can’t comment on that thread other than to say that people have unique ways of communicating.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Thanks for your input, but trying to understand just a few things, which I'm sure is the reason your hanging out with "MY FAVORITE MILTON".

So there are still mysteries even Milton doesn't know about like who these Higher-Ups are? They are the one's who govern or planet and others but who is above them? The universe is teaming with billions of planets and life, so how hi does this go? There must be several higher levels then even these high ups here.

Has Milton engaged with them before? When you refer to Milton being there, is this in the physical since or in your mind? As I understood from previous post he is actually there physically. Just want to clarify.

Please indulge me and ask Milton to enlighten me with something profound. Hopefully he is in the mood to do so

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Hope you are well as is your family. Say hi to Milton for me. The picture you've drawn in my mind of a glistening/glowing blue short being with a sense of humor is a great thing to ponder.

If there are all sort of craft flying around hidden from our view, I would assume these are the main force that watches and aids this planet? Is this a sort of galaxial UN squad with different participates throwing their effort together to "run this outpost"? ARe their cooperative operations between multiple races involving humans?

When "renegades beings" intrude into the tightly controlled area in this solar system, are they just slippery and hard to catch? Do they run between dimensional planes or just fly in using ships?

If the baddies are always here in some form and leading large groups into negative behavior, why does the squad running our output allow this to continue?

Reading this thread has made me remember a scary "dream" from my early teens. I remember being awake in my living room watching planets on the TV set. I don't remember anybody being there with me, but the scary realization that I was in the living room and alone in the middle of the night seeing something like we were steering something around a planet used to freak me out a bit.....I had put that memory out of my mind until recently. I haven't had anything happen similar ever, so who knows what significance stuff like that has.

Thanks for entertaining my "silly" questions

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Good evening Sleeper(mountain time),

There has been so much talk about ET sex on this thread lately...it's gettin hot in this chat room!

It appears from your comments that male/female gender is a theme that permeates the universe...up through higher level beings....are there worlds were there are more than 2 genders...say a third and fourth kind of gender? Or no gender?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I have a few more questions for Milton if he hasn't found out where Scottsdale is yet, and if he isn't on a coffee break.

What does Milton think of humans in general?

What does he think our greatest strengths and weaknesses are?

Does he think your thread is having a positive influence on those of us who read it?

Is there anything he hasn't told us via you yet, that he would like to share?

Is there ever going to be a point where he would like to ask some of us questions via you? Considering the sorts of questions we are asking, I'd be interested in finding out what his curiosities are.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join