It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

You know, I took your advice and started drinking Chamomile (herbal tea) instead of coffee, but I think it hasn't helped much. Any other suggestions?

Thanks again.

[edit on 9/26/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by sleeper

Plenty of wars on the horizon, but not worldwide or big deal except for those directly affected. However, my job is not foretelling the future---

Your job is not foretelling the future? Plenty of wars on the horizon?

Well allow me to peer into the future for you: V.P.Cheney's going to be our next President.

Hello JohnLear.

Now that is a bold statement, John! So, when in the big meteor going to hit, because that's the only way it might happen. One just recently came down in Peru, etc. Close but no cigar?

However, if all the Planet_X stories materialize there might be plenty of meteorites to go around, not to mention what else.

Hey, maybe that's why you got that old gold mine, or is that mine really just a cover story for an underground bunker you've built up there? An old gold mine shouldn't be too hard to convert into an underground bunker, and with all those tiny twisting tunnels and passages I'd bet you'd have plenty of room for survivalist gear and supplies, etc.?

Why else would someone get a played out old gold mine? Tell us the truth John, have you been reading ZetaTalk again? I hope your (hypothetical) underground bunker is way way above sea level, otherwise you might need to have a submarine in there, or at least some scuba gear, because there is supposed to be a lot of heavy flooding with the big event. But, I think you did mention that it is located way up on the side of some mountain, didn't you?

It must have been funny, you bringing the gold, etc., into the mine instead of out of it?

Thanks again.

PS: Sorry, John, sometimes my overly active imagination runs away with me. Just joking.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!

Thanks for answering my last question.

I was wondering if you could comment as to the origin and purpose of the small orb type craft that can be spotted using infrared cameras in the sky.
I can find a link if you want one.
They are invisible to the human eye but show up on infrared cameras going about their business over most cities all day.
Are they ours or ET craft? What are they doing cruising around like that above us while we are oblivious below?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Hi Sleeper.
Does the position of a solar system, planet, being, or particle in relation to the center of its galaxy have any correlation with its “vibration” or level of awareness?

Hi tom

Not really but there is a larger concentration of vibrations and aware beings near and towards the center.

Can the terms vibration, dimension, and awareness all have the same meaning?

I love multiple choice questions---
---on earth we are aware of three dimensions but can speculate that there are more. The more aware the more dimensions we can see but there is a cutoff somewhere as we worm ourselves through them.

There is overlap in all three phenomena but they are not the same thing

As you spiral in closer and closer to the center of the galaxy do conditions, worlds, vibrations, dimensions, and entities move closer to and then surpass euphoria then onto never-ending forms of higher and higher energy.

Galaxies are mostly physical nurseries and playgrounds of many levels but we do not remain in them when we move through dimensions of higher existence

As you move away do conditions get more and more sluggish, heavy, and hellish?

I grew up in a large city, moved to the suburbs then moved back into the city, then moved back to the suburbs---it was more sluggish and hellish living in the city, but there were more things to do in the city, and the drive was much longer in the suburbs.

Not really

Is our solar system moving in, out, or is it stationary?

It’s moving out but eventually it will migrate back in

Is it pointless to try and wrap my head around any of this?

Yes

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
You know, I took your advice and started drinking Chamomile (herbal tea) instead of coffee, but I think it hasn't helped much. Any other suggestions?

I hardly ever drink Chamomile, and now that I know it don’t cure mental agitation via your experiment perhaps you can attempt decaf coffee---

But Chamomile is good for tummy aches----try it next time you have too many donuts---

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
I was wondering if you could comment as to the origin and purpose of the small orb type craft that can be spotted using infrared cameras in the sky.
I can find a link if you want one.
They are invisible to the human eye but show up on infrared cameras going about their business over most cities all day.
Are they ours or ET craft? What are they doing cruising around like that above us while we are oblivious below?

They are both ours and theirs but we can’t see most of theirs even with infrared---that would be scary if we did.

They are doing their jobs, which also includes keeping unwanted entities off this planet.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Dang, I really thought i had something there.
Made I should switch to tea as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I didn’t get all the gory details on why or how, only that he might, he said he did. If someone did come forward without proof no one will believe them, so this had to be a personal thing for those who got the visit.

Sleeper,
Tell Milton if he visits me Ill take him shopping in Scottsdale for all the latest womens fashions, he be the best dressed ET in the galaxy and all his space friends will be jealous.

In regards to you comment about the vampire butterfly...can all multi dimensional beings...from ETs such as Milton to vampires manipulate matter and become what ever they want? Does this require any effort on their part? Changing matter/manipualting atoms seems like quite a magic trick with much science involved?

I think you mentioned you have been a part of black ops in the past...do they still keep tabs on you? You have given away some big red flags about yourself...like that you live in Kansas and you like the "Wizard of Oz".

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Why are you giving Sleeper a hard time man. I can understand disagreeing with him but i have not slept all night reading all this guy has to say. From what i have read there is no reason for your condescending attitude

As for you questions well they are very child like.

ps. I am very super new to this forum and i gave you that star by accident was trying to figure out how to reply.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Welcome to the forums! You may want to note the age of posts before replying to them. I do believe Hank has been gone for some time now.

But never fear!!! You have yet to encounter some of my posts!! Great fun....!! keep reading!!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Oh I have read some..... but thanks for the welcome

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by Rudolph_X

Hello JohnLear.

Now that is a bold statement, John! So, when in the big meteor going to hit, because that's the only way it might happen. One just recently came down in Peru, etc. Close but no cigar?

Thanks for the post Rudy. I assume you meant to say when "is" the meteor going to hit?

I wasn't aware that it was a meteor that crashed in Peru. Thanks for the heads up.

However, if all the Planet_X stories materialize there might be plenty of meteorites to go around, not to mention what else.

I don't know anything about Planet_X. Sorry.

Hey, maybe that's why you got that old gold mine, or is that mine really just a cover story for an underground bunker you've built up there?

Actually it is an open pit mine that has been mined for over a hundred years.

An old gold mine shouldn't be too hard to convert into an underground bunker, and with all those tiny twisting tunnels and passages I'd bet you'd have plenty of room for survivalist gear and supplies, etc.?

As I explained before, the Treasure Hawk is an open pit mine. It is not an underground mine. There are no 'tiny twisting tunnels and passages'. The open pit is right behind us where the backhoe is. From left to right that is Matt, Jax, Curt and me.

Why else would someone get a played out old gold mine?

It was never played out. The vein runs about a mile and a quarter, running east and west and is just below the surface. It assays out from 0 to 5 ozs. per ton depending on the location along the vein.

Tell us the truth John, have you been reading ZetaTalk again?

I read as much as I can. I don't remember ZetaTalk specifically but its possible.

I hope your (hypothetical) underground bunker is way way above sea level, otherwise you might need to have a submarine in there, or at least some scuba gear, because there is supposed to be a lot of heavy flooding with the big event.

There are no underground bunkers as such. The mine is an open pit mine which I have explained before in many other posts. It is called a surface mine.

As far as having a submarine up there that would be up to the Navy. As far as SCUBA gear I am afraid that if I ever needed it I would have to get some new stuff as mine is currently about 40 years old when I was originally certified by NAUI and LA County.

But, I think you did mention that it is located way up on the side of some mountain, didn't you?

No, it is not on the side of a mountain. It is a surface or what they call and 'open pit' mine located at 4600 feet above sea level in the high desert mountain region called the South Virgin Range.

It must have been funny, you bringing the gold, etc., into the mine instead of out of it?

I think you suggest that I brought gold coins into an underground bunker. I don't think so. The only emergency stores of any kind are kept in what we call the '711' a concrete block building that we store dried food and beans, rice and other supplies in:

PS: Sorry, John, sometimes my overly active imagination runs away with me. Just joking.

Sure, no problem. Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
I was with you for the most part but in this case I don't agree. I believe they are mostly responsible for our current state of existence (not the dimensional fall but others contributed) and have manipulated us...

There are renegade ETs that have always soured small blocks of mankind, and continue to do so with the help of humans. These small fires are put out whenever possible around the world.

It's larger and darker than that. These aren't just small factions and in the scheme of things no one group considers themselves as "good" or "bad".

It's not that black and white.

If by simply helping to create us (it was a group effort) and then leaving us in the dark round after round of each "world"...they are a part of this mess we live in.

It’s not the situations we find ourselves in that matter, it’s how we handle the situations.

True but when saying that we are solely responsible then you clearly are removing a major contributer(s) that lurks behind the curtains and at that point you are not being fully accurate.

If you believe that other entities were involved in what happened on 9/11...and I believe they were...then you have to realize that this level of interference helps to perpetuate our current state of affairs.

What they do, which also involves humans, means nothing---they operate in the background as they have forever, and even when it spills into the human psyche as do some wars it still boils down to us and not them.

That's not true at all. They have not always operated in the background as most culturally aware indigenous people know and of course ancient peoples knew this. They have for part of this cycle for a reason. Depending on the group the things done in the background have been serious and grave for humanity.

There is also interference on a dimensional level that I don't think you've mentioned. People literally being "ridden" to the point of inevitable self destruction.

Some people need more “riding” than others, and sometimes they will be pushed to the breaking point if they are stubborn and refuse to change their ways.

I can see you don't know what I mean by this but I was being a bit vague on purpose. I just wanted to see how much you knew. The "riders" aren't here for the purpose you mentioned and this is something I was shown.

So yes...ET and other entities are a part of the spilled milk and there are those that help us here ABSOLUTELY or we'd be more screwed than you know.

No matter whom we wish to lay blame for the spilt milk the bottom line is our grade point average---for those who are enrolled in life 101, that is.

Influence and control is the bottom line. The goal is to break through the cycle and become outside of the wheel and that in itself is far from easy.

I've had my own experiences but the one thing I have learned is to not speak for a group that has the capability to do so for themselves. This is a personal experience and cannot be brought about through any outside means. What I know is for everyone. We don't own it.

It's dangerous to assume the role of alien ambassador/spokesperson because the truth of the matter is the people you may represent my not have positive intentions. We are NOT here to change the world. It is what it is for a specific purpose.

Anyone that tells you that you have a special mission to change humanity is lying to or using you. Clearly they must know what is in store for us if I do. Yet I notice more and more that people gravitate to sensationalism and look for answers to questions they need only ask themselves. We know who we are.

My two cents.

Good luck.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Hello JohnLear.

Thank you so very much for your comments.

I really appreciate all the information you gave, and enjoyed seeing the photos. It is always a great pleasure to hear your stories, and I do read lots of the other very interesting stuff you've posted on your own threads.

Zetatalk.com, the site I alluded to in my earlier post is somewhat similar to Sleeper's material in that there a Ms. Nancy L. communicates with the 'Zetas', etc., and relates what they have to say about things in general. In the New Zetatalk section she also takes questions and the Zetas give the answers. Some folks find the material to be somewhat interesting... Here is the link to the New Zetatalk section of the website, in case one wants to take a quick gander at it.

New Zetatalk

The post there dated 9/20/07 has some information about the meteor that allegedly hit Peru. The other posts are dated, some with suggestive titles, the most current one is dated 9/22/07. A new post is added every Sunday night. The original site has been up and running for almost a decade and she has been a guest on Coast To Coast AM many times, etc.

Anyway, thanks, I got a good education about the kind of mining activity you seem to be enjoying, so good luck, and God bless you and your family. God Bless America.

Thanks again.

[edit on 9/26/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

I love your posts.

You are so consistant to the point of making most all of your skeptics silent.

It is hard to understand this personal existance as being a hell or heaven once one gets/realizes we create it on this earth plane, all by ourselves...LOL

Once you get that there are gagazillions of life forms and dimensions....Jesus H CHrist....that truth alone will do it.

My initial Sleeper view picked up a "negative" that resonated with me. And then I got a clear "positive" from you that confounded me.

That we should try to understand is a waste of energy.

Better to just allow it, take the hits, learn without getting caught up in the plus/minus of the made up stories of my life situations...

It's kind of fun being stupid.....and watching the insanity from the outside.

Situations are just as they are. Not good or bad, they come and they go. ...just an attitudinal test.

Thanks sleeperman!

Hey John Lear,

About 20 years ago, at a family presidential discussion. Cheany was our best bet for president. I am not so sure he has not already served that role..Hee Hee.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by iawb
Hi Sleeper, you wrote (awhile ago) "All humans know when an alien is near them----most haven’t associated the feeling with the alien."

So, how do we know? What is the feeling? Please explain. Thanks.

If I describe it here or even in a u2u it can created false expectations or worse paranoia---so beware that this feeling is mostly not of ET origin.

Abductees will not feel it because most sensations are blocked.

Sleeper if i could I would like to tell you of a little prank / lessons an ET / Angel played on me.

I was 15 or 16 years old, home alone around 8:00pm pct watching tv. The movie that was playing was City of Angels the one with Nicolas Cage. At the scene where the fat xAngel is laying on the hospital bed asking for the Angle played by Nicolas Cage to appear because the fat xAngle knows he is there I got the idea of trying the same thing. So I asked the invisible Angle in the room to show himself and that I would not afraid. At that moment my chest started pounding I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest. All I could think of doing was standing up off the couch and yelling I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!!! The pounding stopped and i started padding my chest and i realized that that's what it was it was not my heart pounding it was some thing i could not see padding my chest.

Till this day I can still picture the ET rolling on the floor laughing his arse off, saying in between gasps of laughter ( I thought you said you wouldn't get afraid hahah I'm gonna die hahahaha gets me every time)

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Forgive me if this seems too "way out in left field", but I'd like to know if
you have any insight as to what the purpose of mankind is.

From reading astronomy subjects, it seems that in time, all heat sources
in the universe either decay, explode, or collide with some object(s).
It's a given that one day, our Earth will cease to exist as we know it.

We love, hate, have lively discussions, make wars, build buildings and
cities, work hard to make ends meet, send our children to college, pray,
etc.., yet what is it all for if mankind will one day be frozen or exploded
from existance???

Sometimes I get the feeling that we're just "hollowdeck" characters
like you saw on Star Trek's The Next Generation series. From our
point of view, we're very REAL, but someone (God?) knows when and
how the big show will come to an end. I'm not talking about individual
spirit continuation, but the species as a whole. Some say that we could spread out to other planets in the solar system, but from what I gather, cataclysms destroy entire star systems with one swoop.

Sleeper, what do you see as the reason for mankind existing? I guess
that's the bottom line catch-all question. BTW, I've enjoyed staying up
with this thread, Sleeper. You are extraordinarily consistent with your
answers and understanding of the many types of personalities that
grace this forum. Very impressive. Thankyou.
-CWM

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
Sometimes I get the feeling that we're just "hollowdeck" characters
like you saw on Star Trek's The Next Generation series. From our
point of view, we're very REAL, but someone (God?) knows when and
how the big show will come to an end.

"Hollowdeck", I like it.
Because all phenomena are intrinsicly 'empty' of any real substance beyond our experience and belief of them.

From our own point of view, we are real. We are egos, limited and shortsighted parts of the whole while, at the same time, still being the whole. The end comes when there is nothing left to experience, when there is no concepts of anything other than 'self' left. And that is only the subjective end because there is not anything really that can end, nothing that ever really began. Just empty perceptions.

What we look at, when we look out from our percieved centres of ego, is Ourself, is the singular and spontaneous thing that We truly are. What we actually see, when we look out at Ourself, is merely an interpretation of what we are looking at because the brain is not capable of seeing everything at once. It partitions into imaginary metres and seconds to rationalise infinity.

This interpretation, this rationalisation, is not true but it is not entirely false either. More that it is limited. Restricted and incomplete.

The reason of existing is to experience. You are spontaneous, You are eternal and You are the Only Thing. You cannot go anywhere because You are already everywhere. You cannot do anything because 'to do', you need other, and there is no other. So you 'dream' other, play in Your own reflection.

Nothing really to do with aliens, I just thought I'd chime in with that.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by almighty bob]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1

Fairly recently after exiting, I encountered what appeared to be for lack of a better term, a black net, or blanket form. As a result I was unable to make it out of the room. It would envelope me...I would struggle free...flit to another area of the room...it would follow...envelope me again...another struggle, and so on until I re-entered, and woke up. Obviously I was being blocked by something, but this was unusual. Since then, my experiences seem to have been less than fruitful...trouble exiting...lack of clarity...and generally just uncomfortable. Any ideas?
OBE1

For one don’t seek them out, and next time do your best to remain calm---most of the problems happen when people panic---and become unreachable.

Sleeper when i was a very young kid i had a dream of being in a place with my father. We were in a round room the walls were made out of metal like dull silver an looked very bumpy in some parts like a a wall made out of engine parts rooted in the walls, I think some parts of the walls were soother. I only have three mental Images of the dream.

1. Me and my father very frightened at one end of a small round room we had to cross the room but the floor dipped towards the center and there was water about a foot hire than my dads ankles. As we started to cross we see that there were snake like things in the water so my dad put me on his shoulders. they were hurting him but I think we made it across.

2. We were at a ramp that led back into the room with the snake things. this ramp was in another room, it was like an outer ring of the room we had just came out of I think. My dad stet me on an upper ledge of the ramp when he does this slats on the ramp open and flush him back into the room we had struggled to get out of and a door slides shut behind him.

3. me replaying what just happened in my mind my fathers frantic and hopeless face as he made a last attempt to save himself from going back into that room then i realise we have Ben separated.

This is the oldest dream i can remember. and it pops back into my mind more than any other dream I have ever had, it is the most vivid and the most mature with regards to the feeling involved.

After reading this forum all day I asked my dad on MSN if he ever had a dream about himself and I on a space ship, he said I don't have gay dreams.....

I laugh and said, No i mean a long time ago when I was around 4 or 5 years old, he said I don't have perverted gay dreams .........

But still i wonder if it was just a dream.

sleeper anything sound like anything?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper, thank you for you last response.

I wanted to know if you could ask Milton if there is a galactic symbol we could sort of paint on our houses or lawns that could be seen from above when they are going about their business. It would be a symbol for Hello, we are aware of your presence and want to meet you. Sort of like a crop circle picture I guess.
I am sure it would not have to be very big for them to see. We can make a statement to them if others would do it also.

Also, what exactly is our name as race of humans throughout the galaxy? The name Terran comes about often. Is this what they call us or is it something else?
It would be handy to know just in case I am on the other side of the galaxy and someone asks me where I am from and what race I belong to...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join