It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Do the legends of gargoyles have any truth to them? Are they the same type of entities as the mothmen?

You stated that vampires were real, but was their human form a result of shape shifting? The legend includes Dracula turning into a bat and flying away, but did he really change into a bat or something else?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey sleeper,

Thanks,

It's just huge.

You have helped me.

So, now what? LOL

I believe ET is on top and helping all of us.

We help and love everybody unconditionally....

Take the good and mean hits as they come.

Make the best of it and create better times--period.

Thanks again sleeper,

Yea, but, it still hurts......

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Thanks for the response sleeper.

You mentioned in an earlier post that your friend Milton contacted a few people here. Is there a specific reason he decided to contact those people? How exactly did he do it?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hi sleeper again..i know you dont want to talk about the Blood stuff ..but i think that and the 9/11 whatever we like it or not its important things that needs i think a bite more pieces of the answer.

I have a few questions:
*When Christ talked (well the bible) about that the wine was his blood (last supper), what does this means..is it hint of the blood being a medium to other things (that actually the blood its a mechanism on some short to controll us in a way.. from higher or lower beings so they can use it.??) or his teaching (christ last supper wine and blood) was different..meaning that it was twisted after long time for some unknow reason maybe he tried to say that he needed to leave this mortal body (without blood) so he ca grow up to a higher level...any explanation to this sleeper?? Hope its not intruding..

An about 9/11 i think you should talk more about it..i know maybe you dont feel very confy about it but there are 1000 theories of why and how many very creazy..another one by yourself i dont think will make something bad and can give some info whatever is true or not....just another theory on the road. I think myself that 9/11 was a controll measure..meaning there is a fight on the higher levels of Gov (well the ones in the know of the ufo and the actuall state of things)..for maintaining the status quo..meaning if someone spill the beans or someone try to do the right thing (country or whatever) look what can happen...what are they capable of do and that they are in power to do anything to stop any cost. One thing that was strange for me that i remember was the disclosure project news conference (may 9th 2001) and well after it on september 11 happen what we all know (9/11) because the press release was nice..lots of people coming forward with good reputation on this stuff (some) and it make some people think about this stuff at least not so fuynny (ufo phenomena)..I know many dont like greers reputation now (neither do I it has become something like a religius guru)..but on that time..do this influence something on the higher Gov stuff to stop any UFO disclosure for the time being..and the end of it was 9/11 or (that some of the USA Gov wanted to spill the beans..and the other half in power didnt want anything ).. or just was nothing to do with it (just coincidence)..any insights you can say sleeper.

Thanx and see you next time sleeper. God bless your family

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Regarding sleep....was it made a requiremnent for humans as part of a way to have a " metaphysical tune up" everyday besides mearly just a way to rest our bodies?

Hi adica,

Most of us wish we had a metaphysical tune up during the sleep hours but it’s quite the opposite for many, who feel like they have been trampled by a herd of elephants instead---and need a medic to get them out of bed in the morning---but have to settle for an obnoxious alarm clock and a cup of strong coffee.

Do most of us connect more with the universe while sleeping?

More than we will ever admit to. That’s when ideas pop into our heads from nowhere; relatives that have passed visit us and remain in the background, we interact with strange people yet somehow we know them until we awake and then have no clue to who the heck they were.

Sleep time is “visiting hours" here in the big house called earth---

Also what is your take/info on the "Annunaki"?

That they get way too much press---

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
I don't get the salmon joke. (gurgling fish voice)

Hi zen

Heck I wrote it and it went over my head too---lol---it was a little fish so I will throw it back in the water---

That's freaky, dude.

It gets a lot freakier the further down we go into that dark damp basement, where rodents, snakes and creepy crawly insects rule.

Some times the person is taken body and soul, most times they the leave the body behind.

I have some friends whose kids that got pretty messed up on crystal meth. I see what you're saying, and no, I'm nowhere near, nor have I ever been in that kind of zombieland, I think. Many years ago I had some far out acid trips. Way far out.

If there was only a way to make a commercial to warn people that the law is the least of their worries when they choose to flush themselves down the toilet---it’s what’s in the sewer that they need worry about.

What I meant was that not only are we among them, we are them. That's why we are here. That's what is humiliating. Is this wrong, or is that too general a statement to make?

It’s not too general, anyone who looks at what is in this world should get it, and you described it well.

PS: favorite quote of the month, "No stinking share."

Milton doesn’t see the funny in that---

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi sleeper,

Do the legends of gargoyles have any truth to them? Are they the same type of entities as the mothmen?

Hi Gee

The gargoyles represent the demons that stalk mankind, but they should represent the demons that are mankind.

If we fail to see the light of goodness then we are doomed to see the hell of darkness, and in that darkness are demons, for lack of a better term.

For most that enter that hell from earth their stay may be short term, but it will feel like an eternity.

You stated that vampires were real, but was their human form a result of shape shifting?

More like mind over matter, but I guess it’s the same thing.

The legend includes Dracula turning into a bat and flying away, but did he really change into a bat or something else?

They can be whatever they wish to be, even a pretty butterfly

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

Hey nice thread. A very intersting read.
I am sorry if someone has already asked this one before. I havent read all of it yet.

Are you able to post a link to a photo or video on the net that is actually a picture of a real ET? (It is worth a shot....lol)

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by muse801

Originally posted by muse801
Yea, but, it still hurts......

Hi muse, thanks for your feedback!

Just to give you a glimpse of the level human minds operate at----we often try to make people feel better by telling them that others have it far worse

So we feel better when we know someone else is worse off than us----talk about your catch 22

So buck up muse, many have it worse than you---

I know that you know that I’m making a general statement as most of my posts do, and certainly not directing it at you or anyone else. I’m an opportunist, that’s my weakness; I seize opportunities to make a point---

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought

You mentioned in an earlier post that your friend Milton contacted a few people here. Is there a specific reason he decided to contact those people? How exactly did he do it?

I didn’t get all the gory details on why or how, only that he might, he said he did. If someone did come forward without proof no one will believe them, so this had to be a personal thing for those who got the visit.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Hi sleeper again..i know you dont want to talk about the Blood stuff ..but i think that and the 9/11 whatever we like it or not its important things that needs i think a bite more pieces of the answer.

I have a few questions:
*When Christ talked (well the bible) about that the wine was his blood (last supper), what does this means..is it hint of the blood being a medium to other things (that actually the blood its a mechanism on some short to controll us in a way.. from higher or lower beings so they can use it.??) or his teaching (christ last supper wine and blood) was different..meaning that it was twisted after long time for some unknow reason maybe he tried to say that he needed to leave this mortal body (without blood) so he ca grow up to a higher level...any explanation to this sleeper?? Hope its not intruding..

Hi Alex

At the wedding feast Jesus turned water into wine----a metaphor for turning sin into redemption---hence water---baptism---redemption

Those who merged with Jesus---wedding, would be free from sin

Jesus called his blood wine, and those who drink of the wine, his blood, would be merged with him and they would be one in god and in heaven

People of that era drank wine more than water because wine was safer to drink than the nasty dirty water.

So the wine and blood of Christ is a metaphor for eternal salvation---nothing more, and has nothing to do with human blood

An about 9/11 i think you should talk more about it..i know maybe you dont feel very confy about it but there are 1000 theories of why and how many very creazy..another one by yourself i dont think will make something bad and can give some info whatever is true or not....just another theory on the road. I think myself that 9/11 was a controll measure..meaning there is a fight on the higher levels of Gov (well the ones in the know of the ufo and the actuall state of things)..for maintaining the status quo..meaning if someone spill the beans or someone try to do the right thing (country or whatever) look what can happen...what are they capable of do and that they are in power to do anything to stop any cost. One thing that was strange for me that i remember was the disclosure project news conference (may 9th 2001) and well after it on september 11 happen what we all know (9/11) because the press release was nice..lots of people coming forward with good reputation on this stuff (some) and it make some people think about this stuff at least not so fuynny (ufo phenomena)..I know many dont like greers reputation now (neither do I it has become something like a religius guru)..but on that time..do this influence something on the higher Gov stuff to stop any UFO disclosure for the time being..and the end of it was 9/11 or (that some of the USA Gov wanted to spill the beans..and the other half in power didnt want anything ).. or just was nothing to do with it (just coincidence)..any insights you can say sleeper.

It is a very sensitive issue as are all wars of this magnitude but as long as it remains a confusing issue all is good.

Obviously a lot of people will not agree with that. Same with the UFO phenomena as long as most remain confused the lid won’t pop off.

But most big wars are not fought by man alone, they are fought by invisible higher and lower level entities. Concerning this present war on terror even Milton has told be to shut my yap---uncharacteristic of him

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

Hey nice thread. A very intersting read.
I am sorry if someone has already asked this one before. I havent read all of it yet.

Are you able to post a link to a photo or video on the net that is actually a picture of a real ET? (It is worth a shot....lol)

Hi Wasp

You know how certain creatures like Dracula have no reflection in the mirror---same with ETs, their image don’t show up on film or digital---unless they want it too. But the way I have dragged Milton’s image through the mud on this thread with the tinfoil hat and pink dress can you blame him for refusing to give me a picture?

I’m not being a smart a_ss, because if I could get a picture I certainly would post it.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by LostInThought

I didn’t get all the gory details on why or how, only that he might, he said he did. If someone did come forward without proof no one will believe them, so this had to be a personal thing for those who got the visit.

I wish I could get a visit

So sleeper, can you safely say that we're in for a boring century? Any wars on the horizon and nuclear attacks etc?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Hi Gee

The gargoyles represent the demons that stalk mankind, but they should represent the demons that are mankind.

If we fail to see the light of goodness then we are doomed to see the hell of darkness, and in that darkness are demons, for lack of a better term.

For most that enter that hell from earth their stay may be short term, but it will feel like an eternity.

I thought there was no hell? Unless you mean Hell is on Earth, than I would agree. But are the hell you talking about, is it in relation to Christianity? I don't think ANYONE wants that hell to be a reality.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
So sleeper, can you safely say that we're in for a boring century? Any wars on the horizon and nuclear attacks etc?
Cheers

This will be on eye opening century, lots of new tricks coming out of the bag that will bend the mind.

Plenty of wars on the horizon---but not worldwide or big deal except for those directly affected. However, my job is not foretelling the future---

[edit on 25-9-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGeeI thought there was no hell? Unless you mean Hell is on Earth, than I would agree.

There is plenty of “hell” here on earth and on lower planets and dementions.

But are the hell you talking about, is it in relation to Christianity?

There is no Christianity type hell---when I talk about hell I mean some very nasty places and some very nasty entities to deal with. You got to be a real a_hole to get there, or go below what we have here on earth.

I don't think ANYONE wants that hell to be a reality.

Unfortunately Christianity requires hell and damnation for “eternity” as part of their teaching. Completely wrong---but they got “some” of the heaven thing right

Every religion has some of it right and most of it wrong, but who’s counting?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Plenty of wars on the horizon, but not worldwide or big deal except for those directly affected. However, my job is not foretelling the future---

Your job is not foretelling the future? Plenty of wars on the horizon?

Well allow me to peer into the future for you: V.P.Cheney's going to be our next President.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by johnlear]

kix

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
John, I respect you but I hope your predictive powers are WAY OFF.

---now back on topic.

Sleeper I used to be very afraid of death, I even had some brushes with death or close calls..
When My Father died 20 years ago I became a lot more religious, but deep inside it was more of a fear of punishment (hell or damnation if you like).
Basically in the last 10 years I have accepted death and the afterlife and it had become a very liberating experience and was happy with it....

Now After all this I know I still have some rough edges to work on, and now I am scared again, why? simple... I dont want to be back!!!
I love my wife and my children my Family, heck I even love the planet and all the wonderful things, I wish I could do more but it so frustrating when almost nobody is listening, I am happy for the people I have helped and have helped me, but deep down I know I may be up for a few more "tours" sometimes I get excited about it, but most of the time my attitude is like "I want to get the heck outa here!"

So basically now I am scared not of dying but of coming back...do you get that kind of "thing".

Best regards

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kix

Hi kix,

The state of awareness that you are at will allow you to make those calls and most likely you will not have to come back, and if you do there are many other places higher up you can go to.

If you love your family here on earth can you bear being away from them before your job is done here?---Not that we have a choice in such matters.

Anyway, your fears are groundless---and heaven can wait, it’s not going anywhere for those that are destined for it.

But this life cannot be discarded or abandoned because it’s difficult---life is hard for everyone as I’m sure you know.

Those who sell out for an easy ride through life by being corrupt will pay dearly later

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper.
Does the position of a solar system, planet, being, or particle in relation to the center of its galaxy have any correlation with its “vibration” or level of awareness?

Can the terms vibration, dimension, and awareness all have the same meaning?

As you spiral in closer and closer to the center of the galaxy do conditions, worlds, vibrations, dimensions, and entities move closer to and then surpass euphoria then onto never-ending forms of higher and higher energy.

As you move away do conditions get more and more sluggish, heavy, and hellish?

Is our solar system moving in, out, or is it stationary?

Is it pointless to try and wrap my head around any of this?

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join