It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi Sleeper,

Are the ET entities at Dulce "evil"? From all the reports made on this place, it doesn't sound too friendly.

Hi Gee,

Mostly a black ops fiasco, happens a lot but gets cleaned up quickly and efficiently now days

Will reincarnation ever be proven?

Many people get to visit loved ones on the other side and only remember them as dreams---“some” people receiving these privileges know without a doubt after the visit.

It’s possible that info will be made world known in the future, but not the near future.

What did you believe in prior to your ET experience, as in what happens after death?

I remember by trip to earth in a ship as if it happened yesterday, I have always known to one degree or other about the other side, and there are many other sides to the galactic coin

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
well, I finally managed to get the time to sit down and read your blog sleeper lol. I'm at a loss for words I think. It made me think, which is a big
from me. Very interesting stuff for the most part

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Stay still.

Mr. Penny and even RudolfX comments remain so clever.

Not a Lot of left over wisdom there....LOL!

Clever is not humor.

Ego clever is a Ha ha ha ha ha, gotcha!...But you said....blah, blah, blah...and I know what you meant..Ha, ha ha ha,,,and I will point and laugh in my infinite wisdom cause' I caught ya' so I win and beat you up....Ha, Ha, Ha!

Sleeper, Ignore.... even though you do a fabulous, outstanding job of deflecting.

So, Sleep,

Given the imensity of it all, and our tool box fixes--if we are listening, why the pain? Is the pain part of this earth?

Is the pain necessary? Do we make this pain up? Where is the pain coming from.

Luckily I have been living through it, and coming out of it okay. Hell a Panera baguet and soup or an ATS read pulls me out real fine,

But, why was this pain put upon human beings in the first place?

Yes, I am stronger. more understanding....I follow that drift...

Is Et having fun with this/us? Is Et garnering energy from us?

Using human logic, something is not so right here.

Not so pretty big humorous to me right now!?!

Okay, so I will apologize tomorrow for this post...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
well, I finally managed to get the time to sit down and read your blog sleeper lol. I'm at a loss for words I think. It made me think, which is a big
from me. Very interesting stuff for the most part

Hello Chiiru.

Thanks for your comment.

Yeah. I read the blog a while ago and it took some time for it to sink in. Then I read it again, and again. Then I read the Threads. I think it still hasn't fully sunk in yet, so to speak, but I do have a sort of grasp on what Sleeper is saying, having read the blog and posts so many times.

Then after all that reading, Sleeper tells us that his blog and posts are just the 'dumbed down' version of what he really has to say? But then says he really can't tell us the good stuff because then nobody would believe him, etc.
What can one say about that? That we were just being played for 'dumbed down' fools all along? Why not come out with the straight dope right off the bat? Why give us a 'dumbed down version' first? Questions, questions, questions, etc. Then he'll sell us a 'dumbed down' book, the sequel to his 'dumbed down' blog. How stupid can some 'dumbed down' folks get anyway?

Now, it has become a form of entertainment to me more than anything else, as I've gotten to be somewhat familiar with the folks who post here and their ideas. I asked lots of questions around 150 pages ago. Now, mostly I lurk, reading what others have to say, but I do make a few posts from time to time.

Usually, after reading the blog, folks ask Sleeper questions about the blog. If you simply make a statement, then there is no question there for Sleeper to address, and he probably won't answer your post. You have to ask a question about the blog or anything else if you want some sort of response. I would find it very unusual indeed if you had no questions after having read the blog. Don't worry because most of the questions have already been asked and answered already, elsewhere and elsewhen on this thread, but that doesn't really matter much, as Sleeper will probably answer them anyway. He might even let you borrow Milton's dress, if he can get it back from John Lear?

Thanks again.

[edit on 9/24/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by muse801

Hello Muse801.

Thanks for your comments.

It is a fact: People learn faster from pain and misery than they do from happiness and joy. After all, they are the two sides to the same coin (existence). You really can't have one without the other, like night and day. It is as simple as that. Spare the rod, and spoil the child. You want to experience happiness and joy, then you must know what pain and misery are, etc. When you taste the fruits from the tree of life, you learn that some are sweet and some are bitter. We've heard it a thousand times before. What I'm saying is nothing new. If you want to be able to feel things then you must touch the 'smooth' as well as the 'rough' so as to be able to tell the difference between them. Learning the lessons of life is what existence is all about, and learning about pain, misery, and suffering, is just another lesson.

Thanks again.

[edit on 9/24/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Ok, so this bit about blood has me curious. Being a person who used to faint at the sight of it, I learned to get over it after I had children and had to deal with boo boo's. Also working in an emergency room doing admissions work helped. Nothing like a fresh stab wounded victim walking up to your counter for help! Hey, I had to get over that unless I wanted to be the one admitted!

So anyways, with comments in here, I checked out blood types by google. I came across some interesting information ranging from diets geared towards your blood type, to people in Korea and Japan asking what your blood type is instead of your astrological sign(supposedly has to do with personality types), to blood types being changed due to alien cross breeding with suggestions that the original blood type of humans was O.

I guess my question is, do any of these things have to do with blood and why you aren't telling us anymore about it?

As always, thanks!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Since it's becoming kind of Halloweeny around my neck of the woods and there's all this blood inquiry, I would like to know about those vampires you mentioned.

Various others have spoken about parasites, or beings, on other dimensions. They feed on our negative emotions and try to get us to indulge as much as possible in them. Tolle makes some great statements regarding these things, but he's far from the only one. It seems that if you are indulging in negative thoughts it's a good chance that those thoughts are actually an entity feeding on the emotions those thoughts engender. They aren't actually your thoughts, but an entity diguising itself as your thoughts. And you make the mistake of identitfying with those thoughts and thinking that it's all you and "your" problems.

The way you were talking about vampires it sounded like they were beings that can actually be seen, like other people. Is that correct? I'm concerend with this because I think there have been times I've come close to zombie land, as you have described it, and I'm not out of the woods yet. I spend a lot of time in low mental energy and being rather spaced out at times. It's not a spontaneous good space with few thoughts.

On another note, according to what you have said it seems that we here on earth are amongst the biggest dopeheads in the universe. Is that right? Rather humiliating if so. I guess humility is a good thing.

Great points on forgiveness, by the way. Of course it's been said forever, but the more angles one can here this stuff from the greater the opportunity it might actually sink in and stick. Sometimes the sources have different concentrations of juice as well. An intellectual and a gypsy can say the exact same words about freedom and adventure, but the message can be completely different.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

) And what's your astrological sun sign? I'm thinking you're a Cancer or Pisces!
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Sleeper,
Glad to read that you have survived another day with the troll (s) nearly unscathed.
My question concerns astrology and the large attachment humans have with what appears to be an outmoded system. Why does it continue?

My understanding is that it was used by the early peoples and gods to mark eras. Like certain gods presided over this age and when that age passed a different god or group of gods presided. So the exact time of the passing of the age was important so no toes were stepped upon.

It is of course interesting to note that we are passing from one age to another now (Torus to Aquarius ?) and the date of the passing is in question. 2000 ? 2012? 2020? and etc. Does the new age bring anything new to the table? Thanks!

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Whats with the haters that visit this thread? If you all think Sleeper is full of balony you dont have to visit...this isnt a math class in high school you have to attend??? Even if this is all make believe or lies they are nice lies about the importance of being a good person...its a win win situation for all interested.

Anyway...Sleeper was 911 part of a bigger plan to change the conciousness of the world? Or was that just the result? I certainly has open more eyes that any other event in history. Is clearly was a complicated job by some kind of black ops or something much larger then we can imagine with many involved and the elite have benefited. Can you elaborate?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Hi Chiiru,

Glad the blog got you thinking because what's out there is more real than what is down here on earth.

There really are bigger and better hamster wheels in this galaxy and some hamsters down here don't like that idea---

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
So, Sleep,

Given the imensity of it all, and our tool box fixes--if we are listening, why the pain? Is the pain part of this earth?

Hi muse, thanks for the heads up---

Why the pain? A constant reminder that if you do the time it’s a crime. And the more time you do on planets like earth the more pain you will have to endure. Human bodies are pain machines---for those few that haven’t noticed yet---

Is the pain necessary? Do we make this pain up? Where is the pain coming from.

If something is not painful why move away from it? We don't make the pain up, the pain is real---except for a few hypochondriacs who may exaggerate from time to time

Luckily I have been living through it, and coming out of it okay. Hell a Panera baguet and soup or an ATS read pulls me out real fine,

Talking about some ats posts, sometimes one kind of pain will overwhelm lesser ones---

But, why was this pain put upon human beings in the first place?

Certainly not as a reward

Yes, I am stronger. more understanding....I follow that drift...

If that drift works for you so be it.

Is Et having fun with this/us?

Those who enjoy our pain have no power to create it unless we have been given over to them to be toyed with.

Is Et garnering energy from us?

As if we have any kind of energy they could use, or even want---in the cosmic realm we are lepers infected with hate envy and other chronic stinking diseases

Using human logic, something is not so right here.

That’s a sign of waking up---which could make things easier or more difficult depending on ones point of view---most people prefer to sleep though this life---“wake me when it’s over” kind of deal. To each their own

Not so pretty big humorous to me right now!?!

We are all in the same boat to one degree or other, but not without a paddle, some of us can overcome with mental attitude, some sheer will power, others with a slice of pepperoni pizza, or a bagel.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,

Ok, so this bit about blood has me curious. Being a person who used to faint at the sight of it, I learned to get over it after I had children and had to deal with boo boo's. Also working in an emergency room doing admissions work helped. Nothing like a fresh stab wounded victim walking up to your counter for help! Hey, I had to get over that unless I wanted to be the one admitted!

So anyways, with comments in here, I checked out blood types by google. I came across some interesting information ranging from diets geared towards your blood type, to people in Korea and Japan asking what your blood type is instead of your astrological sign(supposedly has to do with personality types), to blood types being changed due to alien cross breeding with suggestions that the original blood type of humans was O.

I guess my question is, do any of these things have to do with blood and why you aren't telling us anymore about it?

Hi Enthralled,

We all get a little blood thirsty this time of year, Halloween and the fall harvest brings out the ghouls and other freaky creatures. A sure sigh that the dark cold hard winter is approaching, where in the past many did not survive winter’s horror---one of many other reasons anyway

Still, I can’t simply give the secrets of the blood because it’s way too politically incorrect and borderline morally disturbing and distasteful. I realize that the more I attempt to explain my reasoning the more it tickles the curiosity bug, so I’m in a catch 22.

I’m usually more careful of what gets out of the bag, but this bloody cat got out over some poster’s simple and innocent question and refuses to go back in the bag.

Blood keeps the likes of the dead alive, Dracula is dead.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,

Since it's becoming kind of Halloweeny around my neck of the woods and there's all this blood inquiry, I would like to know about those vampires you mentioned.

Various others have spoken about parasites, or beings, on other dimensions. They feed on our negative emotions and try to get us to indulge as much as possible in them. Tolle makes some great statements regarding these things, but he's far from the only one. It seems that if you are indulging in negative thoughts it's a good chance that those thoughts are actually an entity feeding on the emotions those thoughts engender. They aren't actually your thoughts, but an entity diguising itself as your thoughts. And you make the mistake of identitfying with those thoughts and thinking that it's all you and "your" problems.

Hi zen

The problem with that line of thought is that we can blame others---demons or aliens, on our problems---which lead to futility since there is nothing we can do about it.

Those that fall for that become hopeless and eventually zombies.

The fact is we need to continually push back on these negatives that pervade in our head like Salmon swimming up stream---btw, why the heck do Salmon have to swim upstream to spawn other fish don’t have to do all that extra work---

The way you were talking about vampires it sounded like they were beings that can actually be seen, like other people. Is that correct?

Yes they can take physical form and show themselves---but those that see them see nothing more before they are taken away.

I'm concerend with this because I think there have been times I've come close to zombie land, as you have described it, and I'm not out of the woods yet.

Yeah I lived through the sixties and seventies too---
---but the number of zombies are increasing with the indulgence of some new drugs

I think you are out of the woods, how could you go back in knowing what you know?

I spend a lot of time in low mental energy and being rather spaced out at times. It's not a spontaneous good space with few thoughts.

It’s not a race to the finish line; low mental energy is the norm for most of us unless we can tap into something that brings us to life---the big picture is important but we can’t get there if we don’t indulge in the little things in this life---or big things for that matter

In other words we are not going to hell if our room is a little messy and we have a lazy streak---lighten up and smell the roses---this life is a boot camp mostly for the a-holes---even if it don’t seem so or you think they have all the luck.

On another note, according to what you have said it seems that we here on earth are amongst the biggest dopeheads in the universe. Is that right?

It goes without saying

Rather humiliating if so. I guess humility is a good thing.

Humility is that icky stuff no cool person ever wants to be seen around---and there is a real shortage of it in this world---unfortunately that’s not going to change anytime soon

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
reply to post by Chiiru

Hi Chiiru,

Glad the blog got you thinking because what's out there is more real than what is down here on earth.

There really are bigger and better hamster wheels in this galaxy and some hamsters down here don't like that idea---

or in my case: The wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead

OH...Which reminds me
Have you seen "Taken"? (by S. Speilberg, etc, that miniseries on Scifi), how much of that do you think Speilberg has taken from accounts, and how much do you think is true or false (yes yes I know Its a fictional series, however I see quite a few parallels to 'real life' experiencers). I used to watch it, and enjoy it, Its a good series IMHO, but lately I can't watch it without being agitated by some of the scenes. Gah.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi Sleeper,
My question concerns astrology and the large attachment humans have with what appears to be an outmoded system. Why does it continue?

Hi ranch

Because we all want advice from the gods and for some this is how they get it, or think they get it.

My understanding is that it was used by the early peoples and gods to mark eras. Like certain gods presided over this age and when that age passed a different god or group of gods presided. So the exact time of the passing of the age was important so no toes were stepped upon.

Interesting concept but not true, although many who have been exiled here knew from where they came and tended to give certain constellations and stars more reverence---a longing to return home some day.

It is of course interesting to note that we are passing from one age to another now (Torus to Aquarius ?) and the date of the passing is in question. 2000 ? 2012? 2020? and etc. Does the new age bring anything new to the table? Thanks!

Every day brings something new to the table for those who care to take notice. This century is going to see many mind boggling things come to pass, but like the airplane and computer, once things of fairytales---now plane Jane ordinary stuff, so too will the new toys become.

Should a---“from the future” captain Kirk and his crew try to enter earth space with his star-classed ship he will be prevented by higher up entities who have many of their own fleets stationed there---

Be nice if they would give the world a sneak peek and take some of the burden off my typing fingers---

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Willy Wanka, one of my favorite movies---

That's the great thing about having children, you get to take them to all the neat movies you otherwise would never go see---

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Anyway...Sleeper was 911 part of a bigger plan to change the conciousness of the world? Or was that just the result?

That’ a good point, and there are no accidents unless we insist on making them.

I certainly has open more eyes that any other event in history. Is clearly was a complicated job by some kind of black ops or something much larger then we can imagine with many involved and the elite have benefited. Can you elaborate?

It wasn’t done for the “elite to benefit”. There is a much bigger issue involved, one that has been ongoing for fifteen thousand years and has not played out yet. The rich and so called “powerful” have nothing to do with much of anything concerning this world.

Believing as so many seem to do that wealth equates to world power is the biggest illusion of this generation.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Have you seen "Taken"? (by S. Speilberg, etc, that miniseries on Scifi), how much of that do you think Speilberg has taken from accounts, and how much do you think is true or false (yes yes I know Its a fictional series, however I see quite a few parallels to 'real life' experiencers). I used to watch it, and enjoy it, Its a good series IMHO, but lately I can't watch it without being agitated by some of the scenes. Gah.

It’s mostly fear mongering concerning extraterrestrials but there are bits and pieces that fit into the real puzzle as is true with most movies. But over all its pure baloney.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It wasn’t done for the “elite to benefit”. There is a much bigger issue involved, one that has been ongoing for fifteen thousand years and has not played out yet. The rich and so called “powerful” have nothing to do with much of anything concerning this world.

Believing as so many seem to do that wealth equates to world power is the biggest illusion of this generation.

Thanks for your insight.....I think the constant wealth=power message is mainly a media marketing tool to get everyone to keep buying crap to feel part of something as well as make eveyone feel less than....just one of the many wonderful messages TV has.

Regarding sleep....was it made a requiremnent for humans as part of a way to have a " metaphysical tune up" everyday besides mearly just a way to rest our bodies? Do most of us connect more with the universe while sleeping?

Also what is your take/info on the "Annunaki"?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by zenfish
The problem with that line of thought is that we can blame others---demons or aliens, on our problems---which lead to futility since there is nothing we can do about it.

Those that fall for that become hopeless and eventually zombies.

The fact is we need to continually push back on these negatives that pervade in our head like Salmon swimming up stream---btw, why the heck do Salmon have to swim upstream to spawn other fish don’t have to do all that extra work---

I probably didn't explain that in depth enough, but the point was that we have the freewill to choose not to indulge in those thoughts and feelings, since in truth, the hateful and envious thoughts aren't who we really are, or what we are really about. They are what we have learnt to ignorantly identify with via ego.

I don't get the salmon joke. (gurgling fish voice)

Yes they can take physical form and show themselves---but those that see them see nothing more before they are taken away.

That's freaky, dude.

Yeah I lived through the sixties and seventies too---
---but the number of zombies are increasing with the indulgence of some new drugs

I think you are out of the woods, how could you go back in knowing what you know?

I have some friends whose kids that got pretty messed up on crystal meth. I see what you're saying, and no, I'm nowhere near, nor have I ever been in that kind of zombieland, I think. Many years ago I had some far out acid trips. Way far out.

On another note, according to what you have said it seems that we here on earth are amongst the biggest dopeheads in the universe. Is that right?

It goes without saying

What I meant was that not only are we among them, we are them. That's why we are here. That's what is humiliating. Is this wrong, or is that too general a statement to make?

PS: favorite quote of the month, "No stinking share."

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join