It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
reply to post by MrPenny

Easy there cowboy. Type into your local Google search box “define:epiphany”.

While epiphany can have global scope, it can also apply at a personal level.

Don’t mistake a correction of a narrow view for a flaming.

MrPenny has taken on the burden of being there for all of ats and waits patiently like a vulture to swoop down on my dead carcass so that he can then gloat and tell everyone “I told you so”.

You can’t blame the guy he works very hard for his agenda

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Great answers! and thanks as always....

my son want to know why you call yourself sleeper...

Not to dwell on the animal thing that has been touched on a alot in this thread but I have an in law that travels the world hunting and killing animals. When I have to go to his house Im mortifed by the heads of all these beautiful creatures all over his house...especially when I have to sit in chairs covered with baby zebra skins. What is your information on the killing of animals for sport....the animals are here for us but are they here for us for sport as well. I know hunters say that anyone who eats a burger or buys a leather couch is no different from them...but that doesnt sit well with me. The ETs are vegetarians for a reason. Are you vegetarian?

Also on the Halloween theme.....it seems a lot of folklore(vampires) has some basis in reality based on your thread...any good info on werewolves or witches...do they have as interesting reality based beginings?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sleeper, I thought you were going to do your next installment sometime during the summer??? Summer's over, any clue when it might be done???? I really liked your first installment & want to know what else happens.

Also wanted to know, I watched a documentary on the History Channel last night about the birth & formation of the earth, is any of what they tell us about that true in your opinon???

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
MrPenny has taken on the burden of being there for all of ats and waits patiently like a vulture to swoop down on my dead carcass so that he can then gloat and tell everyone “I told you so”.

Yes, I am the worm in your lovely salad.....aren't I?

Jeeez......I suggest a poster relax, take a look at some other sources of information....and I'm pilloried. Again.

The ignorant level of intolerance in this thread is amazing. How about discussing my comment and not what you think of me? Do you dare?

I thought not.......

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

So does that mean every soul thats born here has some level of negativity attached to it? I see myself as a very positive person that only wants to put good vibes out in this world, but if this is a world that will always be negative over positive, whats the point?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Yes, I am the worm in your lovely salad.....aren't I?

Kind of makes you proud I bet

Jeeez......I suggest a poster relax, take a look at some other sources of information....and I'm pilloried. Again.

You are such a caring person and how many of us on ats even notice?

The ignorant level of intolerance in this thread is amazing.

Are you calling me “ignorant”, I guess only a caring person would be so observant of others mental capacity

How about discussing my comment and not what you think of me? Do you dare?

I’m game---and you shoot game----

Anyway what the heck are you talking about?---If you have some juicy info about me put it out there big boy---

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
reply to post by MrPenny

Easy there cowboy. Type into your local Google search box “define:epiphany”.

While epiphany can have global scope, it can also apply at a personal level.

Don’t mistake a correction of a narrow view for a flaming.

Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

Well, I suppose that not everyone is always going to be agreeable. I think that opposing points of view sort of bring a certain 'balance' to the thread, whereas if everyone had the same point of view the thread might be skewed or 'slanted' in much the same way as a seesaw is when a really big fat person sits on one end and a skinny little kid sits on the other.

Your detractors are here to test you... Sleeper. So far, you are getting along just fine. Don't let them get to you. Find a fit use for them if you can to help get your message across. The thread certainly would not be as much fun as it is if everyone constantly agreed with you. Folks like to see drama, conflict, etc. Lets give it to them, Sleeper. Come out punching!

Often what appears to be argument is only one seeking clarity.

Thanks again.

PS: MrPenny seems like a decent enough sort of fellow ( or as you say 'vulture') and strangely well educated enough also. There is a certain logic to some of the things he says, as he seems well pleased to form a consistent and yet somewhat 'honorable' opposition to your ideas. Nothing wrong with that. The tactics we use to get along with each other certainly must vary among individuals. Plus, you can always ignore anything that you don't want to discuss. MrPenny should also realize that many of the ideas that you present, Sleeper, are not entirely all your own, because innumerable others talk about the same concepts in various different ways and forms. To discredit anything Sleeper says, MrPenny would also have to discredit a multitude of numerous other religions, ideas, and philosophies, some of which he, MrPenny, is most certainly not even aware of yet. I encourage you both to continue with your valiant efforts because I certainly find it extremely entertaining!

[edit on 9/23/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Anyway what the heck are you talking about?---If you have some juicy info about me put it out there big boy---

Let me get you back on track here....

A poster offered a somewhat (in my opinion) over-the-top review of your comments about forgiveness. I suggested they relax and check into some of the other sources covering forgiveness, so that the person could see that many other opinions exist about just that subject.

Its my opinion that a great deal of what is written in this thread, in response to questions, is simply rehashed philosophies somehow being interpreted as "wow!! amazing stuff!!" Its good advice, to be sure. I'm certain most of the readers will get some value from it. And that's fine.

What I don't consider fine, is the complete refusal to discuss, consider, or acknowledge any other position other than the "oooh...you da' man" comments.

Furthermore, when a difference of opinion is offered.....the resulting insults and indignant rhetoric smacks of intolerance.

I have no "juicy" info on you. I'm sorry, I know your apparent persecution complex needs it, but I can't deliver. I am disgusted by your complete refusal to discuss, in depth, any differences of opinion someone may have with you. And, you're constant insults when challenged by an idea, is downright aggravating.

Now, 'forgiveness' didn't come here as some revelation from an alien named Milton. You're obviously well read and have developed a personal philosophy based on the deep history of these topics. Human intellect has been working on most of these issues for centuries.....but you've decided to pervert that effort for your own ego-stroking.

Forgive me if I choose to interact with your visitors here. Trying to engage in discourse, albeit spirited discourse, with you is simply impossible. You don't seem to be capable of getting any deeper than the very superficial levels of any topic.

Bye

[edit on 23-9-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hi again, Sleeper!

I've been keeping up with this thread and have a few more questions for you. I don't think you answered any of these previously and I'm always curious! So here they are..

1) What are "Soul Mates"? I know that we each have soul "families," as you've said before (and I've been lucky enough to meet and remember a few in my family
). Soul families are in tune with each other very intimately, but do we also have that 'One' special being who compliments us like no other could? An Adam & Eve sort of relationship?..

2) I was taught that we do have these exclusive relationships or connections with one other being in particular, however that most on earth will never meet them while here. I was also taught that some 'other halves/twin souls/ultimate soul mates' could be spirit guides or even working behind the scenes as an ET while we are incarnated on earth, learning our lessons. Were those teachings true or a lie?

3) Are soul mates always opposite sex beings? For instance, I'm a female, does that mean my 'other half' is a male? (Even though the higher you evolve, the more "blurred" the lines are with distinguishing gender -- I just don't see how another female could compliment me perfectly like a male could.. although I could be wrong!
)

4) If they exist, when will the two halves meet again?

5) Marriage on earth. Why was this created? What purpose does it serve? Could you help me understand why the Gods created marriage?

And two others that aren't so serious..

6) Ever heard of a little guy named Blinki?

7) And what's your astrological sun sign? I'm thinking you're a Cancer or Pisces!

You always toss out a new way to look at life..

Thank you!
- Mea

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

“Young man, you really shouldn’t mumble. I can’t understand a single thing you are saying.”
Willy Wonka.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Sleeper,
Great answers! and thanks as always....

my son want to know why you call yourself sleeper...

Hi adica,

When I joined ats I tried two or three names but they were taken, sleeper was available.

Not to dwell on the animal thing that has been touched on a alot in this thread but I have an in law that travels the world hunting and killing animals. When I have to go to his house Im mortifed by the heads of all these beautiful creatures all over his house...especially when I have to sit in chairs covered with baby zebra skins. What is your information on the killing of animals for sport....the animals are here for us but are they here for us for sport as well.

Humans use to be used for sport in the old days still happens covertly---but society kind of frowns on hanging human trophies on walls.

Hunting strictly for sport and not food is not a nice thing to do

I know hunters say that anyone who eats a burger or buys a leather couch is no different from them...but that doesnt sit well with me. The ETs are vegetarians for a reason.

The ETs I know about don’t eat food unless they are in human form and then they only do it to be sociable and not stick out

Are you vegetarian?

No I’m not, although I like vegetables too---

Also on the Halloween theme.....it seems a lot of folklore(vampires) has some basis in reality based on your thread...any good info on werewolves or witches...do they have as interesting reality based beginings?

Most if not all folklore is based on some truth because ETs come in many sizes and shapes, the good ones and the bad ones.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Are the ET entities at Dulce "evil"? From all the reports made on this place, it doesn't sound too friendly.

Will reincarnation ever be proven?

What did you believe in prior to your ET experience, as in what happens after death?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
Sleeper, I thought you were going to do your next installment sometime during the summer??? Summer's over, any clue when it might be done???? I really liked your first installment & want to know what else happens.

I don’t think the blogs are working yet---they can be read but not added too---I haven’t checked lately so I could be wrong. But there are other extenuating reasons that I gave a few months ago on why I was not going to add to the blog----

Also wanted to know, I watched a documentary on the History Channel last night about the birth & formation of the earth, is any of what they tell us about that true in your opinon???

I didn’t watch that show, but I have my own ideas on how the earth came about, it’s in the skunk works forum

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Can you tell us if the Yetis are still living in Chambala, or have they all been exterminated by now, or been moved to another location? I'm hoping that they are allowed to roam free and are not being held at zoo in cages if any still exist.

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
To discredit anything Sleeper says, MrPenny would also have to discredit a multitude of numerous other religions, ideas, and philosophies, some of which he, MrPenny, is most certainly not even aware of yet.

Its not about discrediting the message sir. The point is, the message is not unique to the messenger. It is not a good thing when a messenger speaks in absolutes, and avoids critical review of the message. You know, as well as I do, that aside from the goofy spaceship stuff, none of this is new or revelatory in a general human sense. Sure, there are individuals who may be hearing this sort of stuff for the first time. Dandy, that's great.

"Huh, by the way, there are some other opinions about that....."

Ahh, run away....the ogre is here, flee!!!!!!!!.....we musn't cloud our minds with real, encompassing viewpoints.........!!!!!!!! Aaaagghhh....we must cast insults and sordid comments!!.........

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
So does that mean every soul thats born here has some level of negativity attached to it? I see myself as a very positive person that only wants to put good vibes out in this world, but if this is a world that will always be negative over positive, whats the point?

The point is to do things simply because it’s the “right thing" to do, not because it’s the popular thing to do.

Some negative people coming to earth will leave positively good. Some good people with few blemishes who chose to take a chance and prove something to themselves or others---to get to a higher plateau will end up leaving with tainted souls after failing to repel hate and instead joined with it.

Integrity is not an easy gig, nor is it for everyone here on earth---it’s reserved for those who really really want it.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Often what appears to be argument is only one seeking clarity.

It’s loud and clear what MrPenny wants he has one feather in his cap from sinking my nose thread---
And he got that one fair and square---he got me to buckle----so it can be done----

He is biding his time on this juicy thread---well ok he would probably use a different word than “juicy”, a four letter word maybe

Wow, two sleeper feathers in one cap---that’s got to be worth or equal to one of John’s tinfoil hats, which only has one feather in it!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
The point is, the message is not unique to the messenger. It is not a good thing when a messenger speaks in absolutes, and avoids critical review of the message. You know, as well as I do...

Hello MrPenny.

I certainly appreciate hearing from you from time to time.

Well, nobody said that Sleeper is perfect. In fact, many higher entities, when they come down to incarnate in the lower planes of existence, must take on some 'imperfections' to inhabit the the lower plane, 'material world' or 'lower astral', etc., something like when a scuba-diver descends deep into the water, being weighted down, to keep from floating up, etc. So, no matter how advanced Sleeper's soul 'might' be, he must have had to take on the heavy weight of imperfections that this physical world requires.

So sure folks (the higher entities who volunteered to come down to this level) are bound to slip up, etc., from time to time, while they are down here. They have recieved special dispensations from karmic attatchments in these special cases, since they are on special missions of mercy, as one might say. And the weight of imperfections used to keep them down here will effortless slip off them when they rise again to the upper levels of existence after the mission is completed, etc. (However, any additional negative karma that you might pick up on your own, will probably have to be paid off, etc.)

Sleeper wouldn't agree to what I've just said, but I don't care, because I have my own heavy burden to hold me down, so I'm not perfect either, and we all have our own problems to deal with, and very little spare time to try and help others. And Sleeper will tell you, in this world, you just get a kick in the face for any good you do anyway.

Thanks again.

PS: Some say it is better to 'take the middle way', whatever that means. I suppose it might mean that one shouldn't be too bad, because being bad you take on negative karma, which must be paid off through rebirth and yet another incarnation. Then, on the other hand, don't be too good, because if you are too good, in this world, you won't survive long enough to accomplish your mission in this life, etc., then you will just have to incarnate anyway and come back again to complete the original mission. The 'middle way' is deemed best, by some, because you 'mind your own business' and accomplish your mission, and then you can move on forward and upward. However, if you feel you can survive a few good kicks in the face, you might consider doing some extra good work. On the otherhand, if you feel that the negative karma you might get is worth it, and that you can easily pay it off, then you might be able to get away with some minor indiscretions. But, when you've got a specific mission to accomplish, in a particular lifetime, it is better not to stray too far off the path that leads to success. In other words, avoid doing harm, and try not to be too good... and mind your own business, that might be the essence of 'taking the middle way'? Then again, who knows?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
Hi again, Sleeper!

1) What are "Soul Mates"? I know that we each have soul "families," as you've said before (and I've been lucky enough to meet and remember a few in my family
). Soul families are in tune with each other very intimately, but do we also have that 'One' special being who compliments us like no other could? An Adam & Eve sort of relationship?..

Hi Mea,

“Soul Mates” are real phenomena and those lucky to find them will have smoother sailing while on this planet. But that easy ride is not to be for most of us and there are plenty of reasons for that----and none of them necessarily good reasons. I will mention a few---jealousy and plain chicken sh_t stupidity are two of the high up ones.

2) I was taught that we do have these exclusive relationships or connections with one other being in particular, however that most on earth will never meet them while here.

Not true, we often botch it, sometimes the relationship seems too good to be real---and it’s not too good, but by the time we figure it out----if we figure it out, it’s too late. The gods can certainly be cruel in this department.

I was also taught that some 'other halves/twin souls/ultimate soul mates' could be spirit guides or even working behind the scenes as an ET while we are incarnated on earth, learning our lessons. Were those teachings true or a lie?

This is true, spirit guides can be very close to those they keep on eye on----but some of us will complain that our guides are asleep most of the time---also true---

3) Are soul mates always opposite sex beings? For instance, I'm a female, does that mean my 'other half' is a male?

Soul mates is an inaccurate term but I guess it will do----soul mates are not restricted to lovers, and there can be more than one. They can be business associates, good friends that go above and beyond----people that you click with and can make good music with----like a group of musicians in a band.

Sometimes we know these people instantly, other times it takes awhile---and then we know there is magic in the relationship.

(Even though the higher you evolve, the more "blurred" the lines are with distinguishing gender -- I just don't see how another female could compliment me perfectly like a male could.. although I could be wrong!
)

You are right, and the gender thing is most mysterious at all levels and remains beyond mere human words to explain properly.

4) If they exist, when will the two halves meet again?

You are in the relationship for a long time---even if it gets botched and missed out on, it continues to endure and grow.

5) Marriage on earth. Why was this created? What purpose does it serve? Could you help me understand why the Gods created marriage?

Marriage is a commitment to stay the course for two people. Marriage provides or should provide a stable environment for children and the two lovers that created them. Marriage if done right is the best gift of all gifts in this world---and can be highly rewarding for all involved---husband, wife, children, community.

But marriage is not for everyone for many reasons---

Alternative families can also prosper if they have the same ingredients that make any partnership successful---the attitude of “what can I do for you” and not “what’s in it for me”

6) Ever heard of a little guy named Blinki?

No

7) And what's your astrological sun sign? I'm thinking you're a Cancer or Pisces!

Libra

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
well, I finally managed to get the time to sit down and read your blog sleeper lol. I'm at a loss for words I think. It made me think, which is a big
from me. Very interesting stuff for the most part

new topics

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join