It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Edit: Oops double posty.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Chiiru]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
what the hey none of my posts are showing up? Oh well I can only hope they will resurface someday

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Sleeper,

It has often been said that humans only a small percentage of their potential brain power. Does ET have plans for us to progress to a stage where we use much more? And if so, what would be the potential abilities of someone who can use that increased brain power - just greater intelligence and memory, or progression to telepathy, ESP, etc?

In short, what are our brains really capable of.

Thanks

Gaz

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper,
You'll have to ask Milton some time about your little social experiment here on ATS. How's it going? Is it doing any good?

Hi ranch,

They haven’t tabulated the results yet

Is the world changing any of us yet?

Everyday, some are dragged kicking and screaming though

When are you getting a raise?

Whenever I get on a stepstool---

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_klotz
Hi Sleeper,
If I take what you say at face value, some more questions come to mind. Forgiveness. Am I required to forgive everyone who does me dirt?

Hi mike,

Not required but advisable

I like to forgive and move on, however I think the transgressor should ASK for it.

Think that will ever happen?

I fail to forgive those who don't show some remorse or continue to behave badly toward me...am I wrong in this attitude?

The act of forgiving is a gift to the forgiver and they benefit by having a burden lifted off them. If we don’t forgive we are harboring hate, when we give hate a foothold in our lives our lives become skewed and off balance. Hate in any form is poison to the soul. Enough poison and the soul may never recover.

Last life. If I (or anyone) has progressed to a higher level, do we come back one last time in a hellish situation just to test our mettle?

Life at these stages is like sifting dirt using finer screens each time.

Whether we come back for a hellish last bang depends on what type soul we are trying out for, there are higher and higher levels---many choose to stop at a certain level, usually a few notches above this one.

Do we truly have to become "perfect" while here on earth before moving on?

Few if any leave this planet “perfect”. Perfection is reached at other planes not offered here on earth.

Does your pool table have pockets or is it a real billiards table & does Milton play? (frivolous question, but I had to ask)

I rarely play pool or billiards and Milton doesn’t play at all. The pool table had pockets and was part of a demonstration/ test, one of many tests and demonstrations I participated in. Btw, not stuff I will expand on or talk about on this thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by elgaz
Sleeper,

It has often been said that humans only a small percentage of their potential brain power.

Hi gaz,

True most of us don’t use much of our brain, yet we have a lot should we dare to accesses it.

Does ET have plans for us to progress to a stage where we use much more?

As individuals yes, but not as a race, in other words the whole world will not get an upgrade or a jump in evolutionary standing.

And if so, what would be the potential abilities of someone who can use that increased brain power - just greater intelligence and memory, or progression to telepathy, ESP, etc?

For some all of the above

In short, what are our brains really capable of.

More than anyone can imagine, the brain is a portal to some interesting and incredible material, and for those that can focus on their desires, the power of the brain will make it happen in the here and now.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
On that Forgiveness thing - - I always take the person back to when they were a baby here in the physical world - - then kind of move them forward from there.

It helps my mind wrap around that every human begins physically helpless - and has other humans and life situations to deal with - and to over come - etc.

Baggage just weighs you down - - ya gotta release it.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Sleeper
After listening to an interview on a show with John Lear I overheard him speak of you and your story. Soon after i searched the web and found this site which had your blog and post and proceded to read your amazing adventure to the other planets and outer worlds. I can assure from personal expeirience all that you say is true, I felt as though seeing myself there again. I guess it would be something like remote viewing where you expierience the moment and place in a time frame which you loose track of when you don't have something or someone to relate to. It's all kind of strange and many times you feel so alone and displaced and even your family have a hard time relating to you because of your strange ideas and feelings in relation to this subject. I feel comfortable in knowing that i am not the only one and that people like you have the courage to bring this out in the open, making all this situation that is going on which is so complicated through your story seem so prosaic. I only hope that many will take heed of what you are trying to convey and make good use of it. I will be waiting in anticipation for your next writing.

a friend

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sleeper:

Does Milton have any insight about these caves on mars? Is it an underground gateway to mars?

Fri Sep 21, 2:06 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - An orbiting spacecraft has found evidence of what look like seven caves on the slopes of a Martian volcano, the space agency NASA said on Friday.

The Mars Odyssey spacecraft has sent back images of very dark, nearly circular features that appear to be openings to underground spaces.
"They are cooler than the surrounding surface in the day and warmer at night," said Glen Cushing of the U.S. Geological Survey's Astrogeology Team and Northern Arizona University.

"Their thermal behavior is not as steady as large caves on Earth that often maintain a fairly constant temperature, but it is consistent with these being deep holes in the ground."

The holes, which the researchers have nicknamed the "Seven Sisters," are at some of the highest altitudes on the planet, on a volcano named Arsia Mons near Mars' tallest mountain, the researchers report in the journal Geophysical Research Letters.

"Whether these are just deep vertical shafts or openings into spacious caverns, they are entries to the subsurface of Mars," said USGS researcher Tim Titus.

"Somewhere on Mars, caves might provide a protected niche for past or current life, or shelter for humans in the future."

But not these caves.

"These are at such extreme altitude, they are poor candidates either for use as human habitation or for having microbial life," Cushing said. "Even if life has ever existed on Mars, it may not have migrated to this height."

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Looking through history, it seems as if this world has always had more negativity in it than positivity. And it appears to be getting worse by the year. So is that just that way of this world? Will the negative always outweigh the positive?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper....

Your answers just lend themselves to more questions(like the master in Kung Fu).....Ok so the vampires lurk around human zombies......can you elaborate on human zombies...are they humans with out souls? When the vampires attack and people go missing does anyone care about these people? Are they on milk cartons? Do the vampires eat regular food...is the blood fill "antoher need".. My wife and teenage son want answers....dont worry they are not scared..just fascinated...

Also you have been given a great gift of information from the other dimension...have the ETs and other entities that work with you let you work out all your own personal struggles or do they give you information on your relationships, parenting, work...etc as much as they have answered your questions about the universe?

You mentioned how ETs fight wars using humans....do these humans know that the ETs are using them? How does this lend itself to free will?

Also I have a family member who is destroying himself with drugs...some say drugs destroy the soul....is that your feeling on it or does it just surpress the soul while in this lifetime? Its impossible to learn anything in this life with an addiction it seems.

PS:
Tell Milton there is a great womens shoe sale going on at Dillards right now! Hopefully he is not a mans size 12.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   

The act of forgiving is a gift to the forgiver and they benefit by having a burden lifted off them. If we don’t forgive we are harboring hate, when we give hate a foothold in our lives our lives become skewed and off balance. Hate in any form is poison to the soul. Enough poison and the soul may never recover.
reply to post by sleeper

Hi sleeper,
That is an epiphony, an incredible statement, one of those ideas that should be immediately obvious to the human sole but we as humans cannot grasp the importance of the concept! You have stated it so precisely! Another star Sleeper! Now don't go getting a big head now!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
That is an epiphony, an incredible statement,[.......]Another star Sleeper! Now don't go getting a big head now!

*Slips into flame-proof suit*

Easy there sport. Run down to the local library and pull some books off of the shelf. While it is a great piece of guidance, it is not particularly unique....

Here

Here

Here

Don't mistake a rehash of concepts that have been bandied about for centuries to be a revelation. Please?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

It’s great to know that some people can relate and know, and more so admit it, thanks for your comments angel!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Cool perspective on forgiveness Annee!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hihorizon

Originally posted by hihorizon
Sleeper:

Does Milton have any insight about these caves on mars? Is it an underground gateway to mars?

Mars has life on it more advanced than what we have on earth but they are not very pretty or sociable. They know humans are coming “officially” speaking, and so things are a bit tense. The powers don’t want the details out.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Easy there cowboy. Type into your local Google search box “define:epiphany”.

While epiphany can have global scope, it can also apply at a personal level.

Don’t mistake a correction of a narrow view for a flaming.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
Hey Sleeper,

Looking through history, it seems as if this world has always had more negativity in it than positivity. And it appears to be getting worse by the year. So is that just that way of this world? Will the negative always outweigh the positive?

Hi Thought,

It certainly is not getting worse, throughout human history, the little that humans know about it that is, life on earth has border on pure hell filled with hate and envy.

Things are actually not as bad now days for a larger part of humanity percentage wise.

Earth is a transition point for souls on several negative levels therefore it will always be a place filled with bad attitude. But like pebbles forced by the waters in a creek to rub against each other some souls smooth out their rough spots.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper....
Your answers just lend themselves to more questions(like the master in Kung Fu).....Ok so the vampires lurk around human zombies......can you elaborate on human zombies...are they humans with out souls?

Hi adica,

They are humans with very sick souls---bordering on being lost. Once these souls pass a point of no return they are fair game to other types of entities---entities that are very difficult and disturbing to describe.

When the vampires attack and people go missing does anyone care about these people? Are they on milk cartons?

When people enter this “dead zone” they usually have exhausted anyone that cares or cared about them. They don’t end up on milk cartons

Do the vampires eat regular food...is the blood fill "antoher need"..

They don’t need human food but they can eat it. They also don’t need the blood, but the blood is key for what they do---and most humans don’t want to know the whole story about blood---I know that this sounds like a teaser but it’s not.

My wife and teenage son want answers....dont worry they are not scared..just fascinated...

Scared is not the half of it---most humans have no clue what being scared is. The real stuff doesn’t wash off, you don’t wake up from it like a nightmare, and it sticks to you like skin. And I haven’t even breached the blood part.

Also you have been given a great gift of information from the other dimension...have the ETs and other entities that work with you let you work out all your own personal struggles or do they give you information on your relationships, parenting, work...etc as much as they have answered your questions about the universe?

I had to earn my stripes the old fashion way, yet I was born with my eyes wide open----which is both benefit and burden.

You mentioned how ETs fight wars using humans....do these humans know that the ETs are using them? How does this lend itself to free will?

Most don’t know but nevertheless are fully accountable for their actions.

Also I have a family member who is destroying himself with drugs...some say drugs destroy the soul....is that your feeling on it or does it just surpress the soul while in this lifetime? Its impossible to learn anything in this life with an addiction it seems.

Drug abuse puts the abuser at a disadvantage---the soul needs constant attention and drug abuse is like child abuse and neglect. A heavy price is paid in this life and the one that follows for this or any kind of willful neglect---but people can change their ways anytime and undo "some" of the damage

PS:
Tell Milton there is a great womens shoe sale going on at Dillards right now! Hopefully he is not a mans size 12.

He never misses those kinds of sales he’s probably there now under a pile of shoes---he tries them all on and then never buys any---he is a shoe salesmen’s worse nightmare---

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Hi plumranch,

Thanks for that!

I did get a big head and was feeling all warm and fuzzy down deep inside but then I read MrPenny’s remarks and he brought me way down---now I’m feeling depressed---

I’m not sure how long I can endure this good cop bad cop routine on my delicate constitution----

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join