It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnionCloud
Hello again, Sleeper! I've got another question for you.
You've mentioned several times, if I remember correctly, that some people are simply here on Earth as a vacation of sorts. This makes me ask: What is so special about earth that people would decide to spend their off time here? When you have off time, are you always allowed to choose where you go?

Hi Onion,

Not everyone that is on vacations know it, most just have very good lives---not laying on some beach their whole time while here----but they are well off and do pretty much what they want with few low spots.

Because if it were my choice, I would try to get somewhere that is... a little more habitable to everyone.

Earth is not a high level vacation destination, but that’s all some can afford

There are certainly beautiful spots on this planet, but the situation we're in right now isn't exactly the best, and it's certainly never been a utopia.

For those given the means earth can be the next best thing from utopia

I guess comfort is in the eye of the beholder, but as it is right now, I, as an earthling who knows there are other greater civilizations out there, would want to spend my time elsewhere.

Those who reach higher levels of integrity and awareness, do opt to go to more fantastic places

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by iResearch
Exactly...

I read Sleeper's blog and I was HIGHLY entertained. But that is exactly it, I was ENTERTAINED. It is hardly an actual account of a real experience, but a story. It isn't really that hard to come to that conclusion. So many people on this board search for something to believe in so hard, they take whatever scraps they are thrown to digest.
This is simply a story. A well written screenplay of something produced from Sleeper's mind. Not a real account of Extraterrestrial encounter. I am not trying to discredit or slander Sleeper in any way, I absolutely enjoyed the blog, honestly. But from the random accounts of ET 'humor', the countless rediculous sex-scenes, the way the main character just "knew" the Gynecologist took the sample from his wife. and the unbelievable ease of the main character's reaction to actually being abducted, it is quite clear of Sleeper's intentions of promoting this work.

Well done, Sleeper. You should seriously consider becoming an author or something dealing with screenplay.

Perhaps you should try reading the thread.

The underlined statement, I have asked a question regarding that myself, and the bolded bit is actually explained in the blog.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Kappo]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanc
Hello Sleeper,
I'm still reading all of your posts. I'm glad you're still going. That's impressive -

I'm curious about how much outward influence ET had during early civilization (as we know it).

Hi seanc,

100%, but not always a positive influence

I was reading a book on myths and legends. Early history of India has some interesting characters - blue skinned with magical properties.

The blue beings ooze magic and joy and they are still around, really short, not like the tall ones in Vegas.

Were some of the ET's playing the part of gods or were they imbuing some mortals with special skills? Perhaps both, yes?

Both

Then what has changed the way ET interacts, collectively, from early history to the modern worldview?

Many ETs back then were evil and where run off this planet. Also back then people were aware that the gods came from the heavens it was part of life. Most of those kinds of records have been destroyed.

Today there are still pockets of humanity that are more aware of those things, but don’t feel the need to talk about it outside of their select core

Earthlings as a whole don’t need to know those things because many are simply doing time here, and others need to focus on the basics of life because that’s what they are being tested on.

Also, I've noticed the common answer from most sources for an ET public appearance has been mass chaos. I disagree with you on this one. I think public awareness has reached a point to where it is ready - at least very close to ready. More so than in years past. It seems fear is mostly doing the talking when it comes to this subject.

Fear is a big part of it, and most are not anywhere near ready. Then there are other things too. How would people focus on the little things they need to focus on?---the small details that are requisite before they are allowed to see any, or more of the big picture.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by muse801

That said, I am still picking up that hierarchical, almost usery feeling that entities are fighting over the direction of our earth evolution???

Hey muse,

The work is never done in the little picture we have here on earth---perhaps too many killer chefs in the kitchen

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Sleeper,
You've commented that 9-11 and the current "war on terrorism" actually involves outside entities. Do they manipulate directly or indirectly with people involved?

Hi bot,

Most that are involved do not know what is going on---as is true with most wars.

Do the top ranked power brokers that are human know of this manipulation?

Very few

Are they willing playing on both sides of this power struggle?

They are not playing both sides---this is not NWO stuff. There really is two sides to every coin

It's scary to to think there is more at stake than most realize....

Most have no clue what we are dealing with behind the curtain; it’s not child’s play by any means

The other thing was that I saw a video that was very similar to many of the things you have to say. All put forward in a low tech and interesting way. I think you'll appreciate the perspective.

We're all a bunch of Monkeys

Got a laugh---
----but because we humans act like monkeys don’t mean we eat bananas all day

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by iResearch

Originally posted by iResearch
Well done, Sleeper. You should seriously consider becoming an author or something dealing with screenplay.

Thanks!

The blog is my dumbed down version---and still many don't buy it---but then again I'm not selling---only telling a sliver of the big picture of what exist behind the fog of this existence---for those interest

Glad you enjoyed it though

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Are they trying to fix it/us?

Nope, it wasn’t them that spilt the milk

I was with you for the most part but in this case I don't agree. I believe they are mostly responsible for our current state of existence (not the dimensional fall but others contributed) and have manipulated us from the beginning whether it be through one rogue group or another. Those that influence our leaders and those that have little choice in working with them.

If by simply helping to create us (it was a group effort) and then leaving us in the dark round after round of each "world"...they are a part of this mess we live in. I don't fault them entirely and I know it's been tried various ways but the outcome is always the same and will be again in the upcoming years.

If you believe that other entities were involved in what happened on 9/11...and I believe they were...then you have to realize that this level of interference helps to perpetuate our current state of affairs.

There is also interference on a dimensional level that I don't think you've mentioned. People literally being "ridden" to the point of inevitable self destruction. That cannot be discounted and most don't realize they are being overwhelmed up until the last minute of their life.

So yes...ET and other entities are a part of the spilled milk and there are those that help us here ABSOLUTELY or we'd be more screwed than you know. Being here before us humans they are even more responsible than we are. You can't have various groups involved in earthly affairs and not hold them somewhat responsible for earthly conditions.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sleeper:

I'm a newbe to this site.

I've had experiences in the past as well as spiritual ones till this day. It amazes me for decades when abductions, ufologist, seti and the general population thinks the government is hiding all this from us and they think the government is control. Most never stop to ponder that it is the Advanced Terrestrial Civilizations (ATC) that don't want us knowing about them.

It has been "them" that hold the cards of exposure not the government. Yes, the government has its own reason for not sharing but they couldn't expose this if they wanted to without permission.

I wish individuals would think a little deeper into this by reason of deduction, which they will conclude that it is the ATC's who don't want us to know about them as of yet, but looks like the tide is changing. I think they would relax a bit more.

Question for you? Is there dominions in our worlds where the ATC's have more advantage, such as states or countries? Some more generous and some more disciplined?

What is the highest level of ATC's we know of? Are the like celestial beings?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
I was with you for the most part but in this case I don't agree. I believe they are mostly responsible for our current state of existence (not the dimensional fall but others contributed) and have manipulated us from the beginning whether it be through one rogue group or another. Those that influence our leaders and those that have little choice in working with them.

There are renegade ETs that have always soured small blocks of mankind, and continue to do so with the help of humans. These small fires are put out whenever possible around the world.

If by simply helping to create us (it was a group effort) and then leaving us in the dark round after round of each "world"...they are a part of this mess we live in. I don't fault them entirely and I know it's been tried various ways but the outcome is always the same and will be again in the upcoming years.

It’s not the situations we find ourselves in that matter, it’s how we handle the situations.

If you believe that other entities were involved in what happened on 9/11...and I believe they were...then you have to realize that this level of interference helps to perpetuate our current state of affairs.

What they do, which also involves humans, means nothing---they operate in the background as they have forever, and even when it spills into the human psyche as do some wars it still boils down to us and not them.

There is also interference on a dimensional level that I don't think you've mentioned. People literally being "ridden" to the point of inevitable self destruction. That cannot be discounted and most don't realize they are being overwhelmed up until the last minute of their life.

Some people need more “riding” than others, and sometimes they will be pushed to the breaking point if they are stubborn and refuse to change their ways.

So yes...ET and other entities are a part of the spilled milk and there are those that help us here ABSOLUTELY or we'd be more screwed than you know. Being here before us humans they are even more responsible than we are. You can't have various groups involved in earthly affairs and not hold them somewhat responsible for earthly conditions.

No matter whom we wish to lay blame for the spilt milk the bottom line is our grade point average---for those who are enrolled in life 101, that is.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I ain't goin for the aliens among us stuff. I have felt and seen things in a pyramid, so I do believe in other "forces" but I can't say they are extraterrestrial in origin.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"Earth is not a high level vacation destination, but that’s all some can afford "
I love this site. [snip] observant people all in one place.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Why does the government allow information leaks to get out?

I mean, there is so much information out there on greys, reptilians, Eisenhower's alien meeting, Roswell, etc.

Is it impossible to cover up every single bit of information on the ET presence?

Or is this whole ET thing a possible perpetuated hoax by the government, in order to distract the public from the real issues?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hihorizon

Question for you? Is there dominions in our worlds where the ATC's have more advantage, such as states or countries? Some more generous and some more disciplined?[/

I’m not familiar with ATCs, but there are layers of covert and overt powers both human and extraterrestrial. There are obviously many economic levels on this planet and they are not all by accident, some are imposed others we fall for.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi sleeper,

Why does the government allow information leaks to get out?

I mean, there is so much information out there on greys, reptilians, Eisenhower's alien meeting, Roswell, etc.

Mostly to muddy the waters

Is it impossible to cover up every single bit of information on the ET presence?

Not really, ET wants some of it out otherwise nothing would be out.

Or is this whole ET thing a possible perpetuated hoax by the government, in order to distract the public from the real issues?

Those at the top in the government know that extraterrestrials are real. I certainly know they are real, and so do many others who been inside their ships and been places.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
sleeper...

When we move on after death do we remember our loved one's?

If we were to express love in a long term relationship would we have that relationship in the next life or remember who we loved or in the free zone before we take on another life, etc?

Thanks again

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

sleeper...

When we move on after death do we remember our loved one's?

We do

If we were to express love in a long term relationship would we have that relationship in the next life or remember who we loved or in the free zone before we take on another life, etc?

You would remember until you entered the next slice of time.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sleeper please clarify this for me.

It's more of a philosophical question because your after life is different from the perceived reality of Heaven. Since we remember our loved one's what if one were to love God, Ala, etc.

Lets say the Christians expressed their devotion to Jesus Christ. There are some who devoted their whole lives for Christ; gave up possessions, sacrifice, persecuted to death, left family and friends to live as a nun or monk or became a missionary. This is all they know is Christ, pray to Him daily and really think or thought He is there.

As you stated, something is there for them but not Christ another type of light. They are very pious and virtuous people because they believed whole heartily and expressed loved, peace (no suicide bombing) and loved others and served others. This was their existence.

When they get to the other side after death they only discover their whole life has been a sham, No Christ, the one they loved which does not even exist as they know it (fable). They Trusted this belief which the ET's put in place. What's in store for these virtuous souls who practiced what they preached and really lived a life of faith and virtue? How can anything be trusted after such a fairy tail?

How do they fill that empty void for these devoted souls?

Also, do all the ET's start off like we do? i.e., start with a low level planet like we are on? Believe in a make believe system (an illusion) as we do?

I would think every soul in the universe has to start off like we do or it would be un-fair as why we would start off so primitive.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Nice, entertaining fictional screenplay. I can understand why you'd come to a forum like this and pass it off as real events, since you'd probably have gotten a much, much smaller readership without any type of advertising. It's a bit of a disappointment though that you had to "prey" on people who want to believe anything so badly that they will take your advertising to heart. I'm not saying you're bad to do this, since many things on the internet are false for more sinister reasons beyond advertising a short story. Nice imaginative work, though I'd ask forum members to use a little common sense and enjoy fiction for what it is.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
Nice, entertaining fictional screenplay. I can understand why you'd come to a forum like this and pass it off as real events, since you'd probably have gotten a much, much smaller readership without any type of advertising. It's a bit of a disappointment though that you had to "prey" on people who want to believe anything so badly that they will take your advertising to heart. I'm not saying you're bad to do this, since many things on the internet are false for more sinister reasons beyond advertising a short story. Nice imaginative work, though I'd ask forum members to use a little common sense and enjoy fiction for what it is.

Make sure you understand you are only speaking of and for yourself. Apparently you are the one feeling "preyed" upon.

Many on here have had or continue to have their own personal experiences - - this thread is more like comparing notes of our own non-fiction experiences.

I have no need to believe Sleeper - - I believe me.

I'm so sorry you haven't had any experiences of your own.

Hi ALL!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Sleeper please clarify this for me.

It's more of a philosophical question because your after life is different from the perceived reality of Heaven. Since we remember our loved one's what if one were to love God, Ala, etc.

Of the hundreds of belief systems on earth all of them will be shattered to one degree or other.

Lets say the Christians expressed their devotion to Jesus Christ. There are some who devoted their whole lives for Christ; gave up possessions, sacrifice, persecuted to death, left family and friends to live as a nun or monk or became a missionary. This is all they know is Christ, pray to Him daily and really think or thought He is there.

We do things for many reasons---and that’s what is being looked at.

As you stated, something is there for them but not Christ another type of light. They are very pious and virtuous people because they believed whole heartily and expressed loved, peace (no suicide bombing) and loved others and served others. This was their existence.

Some will be found pious and virtuous, many others will not, regardless of the facade

When they get to the other side after death they only discover their whole life has been a sham, No Christ, the one they loved which does not even exist as they know it (fable).

If their love for Christ was true then they benefited by living a peaceful and joy filled lives---something non believes do without. Also, the other side rivals any heaven concept humans may conjure up on their own.

They Trusted this belief which the ET's put in place. What's in store for these virtuous souls who practiced what they preached and really lived a life of faith and virtue? How can anything be trusted after such a fairy tail?

For those that earned heaven they will have it---no one is disappointed when they get to the other side with what they find there----but we are disappointed when we discover our flaws don’t hide very well next to that bright light that greets us.

How do they fill that empty void for these devoted souls?

The pure love on the other side fills to overflowing any and all voids.

Also, do all the ET's start off like we do? i.e., start with a low level planet like we are on? Believe in a make believe system (an illusion) as we do?

There are many kinds and levels of ET some worked their way up like us others are something very different than us.

I would think every soul in the universe has to start off like we do or it would be un-fair as why we would start off so primitive.

When you create your own universe then you can make the rules---

life is a generous gift beyond human comprehension and we need not worry what is on someone else's plate as we often do here on earth with our envy problem. We don’t merit the scraps under the table let alone be invited to sit at the table. Yet we have been invited to the banquet as members of the universe.

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join