It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
HI sleeper,

There are many mysteries in life that puzzle and perplex me and you seem to have a handle on many profound aspects of this existence, out of the many people here on ATS I could ask this question of I am going to ask you.

What is Cool aid ?

Don't get me wrong I am serious...seriousley!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hi sleeper.

I often hear about near death experiences of a bright tunnel and a beautiful white place where you meet your relatives etc? Can you clarify this?

Also there are some accounts of people having out of body experiences (again in near-death) but have been led by terrorfying entities into a hellish nightmare. Is this just a test/trick by the extra-terestrials?

Also, I think that many people here seem to think (including myself) that deep down there is something big on the horizon, more than ever? Can you explain this.

Thanks

[edit on 30-8-2007 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.
Isn't it true that the one constant in the Multiverse is change? That our Universe is everchanging? And, indeed, our planet is constantly being 'transformed'... ?

Our perceptions change but not much else.

Isn't is true that anyone who looks about can see that 'change' is constant. And we, ourselves, are everchanging, everbecoming beings who possess the 'spark' of divinity within and all about us?

Many of us would love to see some real change---in others---in our daily situations but few are willing to make changes in themselves---change is not constant in that respect.

Isn't it true that the Earth is currently undergoing a historic transformation? And, we are a part of that transformation as well?

You are biting the bullet and giving up on those donuts? Now that is a big transformation we would all like to be a part of---but unlike you some of us don’t have that kind of fortitude. I knew you could do it Rudy---

Isn't it also true that our galaxy is also changing, and that indeed the cosmos itself is changing as well?

Dang I missed that was it on CNN?

Isn't it true that we all have a part to play in the grand scheme of things, and that we are intimately connected to the everbecoming Multiverse?

I don’t know about that, many of us have trouble getting out of the right side of the bed every morning let alone be part of some huge multiverse type schemes.

PS: My father always used to tell me, "If I were young, like you are now, I would turn this world upside down." And I still believe its the folks, 'young at heart', who can do it. One only needs to have faith to move mountains, and the mountains will move, and the heavens and the Earth will be upended.

No doubt your father was a wise man Rudolph, and we all need those kinds of encouragement when growing up.

And certainly we all want the same things out of this life--- booze, donuts and lattes---yet we all have our own unique ideas on how to get them.

And that’s the big problem, we all what to be line leader, we want to change the world to suit our special needs and requirements----and everyone else will just have to live with what we want.

That’s why we have wars and hate and envy---because all of us have different opinions of what makes a perfect world.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonLightDriveThat's the funniest thing i've read all day. I asked a serious question, I don't understand why you can't say if you have ever seen something like that or give a hint to what it might be and if you don't know what it is, just say that. How about this, just tell me why you answered other questions that weren't serious, then made a joke out of mine.

I’m not above being an a-hole, but I don’t always intend it. I forgo giving details for numerous reasons---concerning what people experienced or may have experienced or are only looking to trip me up---oh yes it does happen---

Anyway, for those who have real experiences my telling them---even hinting might cause them undue distress because some ordeals are samples of what’s to come in their lives---should they not make certain changes---I’m not allowed to tell what those changes need to be---so in essence I can’t help.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Thank you for your responses...Im sure you tire of answering the same questions over and over....your info on what happens on earth is so much more exciting than the reality presented to us mere mortals...makes they day more interesting...and where can I hire a humanoid souless worker to do some of the dirty work around my house like weedeating and changing the cat box...

Androids love that kind of work I’ll see what I can do---

If Milton visits arizona please le me know I would love to meet with him....I know some good mexican restuarants...

After I let him go to Vegas to visit with John he came back wearing a dress, so I don’t encourage his gallivanting around the country when he comes to visit me. But he loves Mexican food!

Is the earth heating up right now part of the stage....with a greater purpose down the road for man kind or is the sun just in a mood?

The sun is definitely in a mood---from all the hormones that were added to it in the past few months. ----Oh yes they do thinker with the sun.

There is a purpose for every situation they put us through---for those up for the challenge, and for those who aren't.

Also please elborate sometime on the real life vampires...sounds like fun and Holloween is approaching!

I can’t give away those details for awhile but they don’t live in caves---they live in cities and they don’t look anything like Dracula---and I’m not talking about the human wanabees---some of them can fly and do fly at night.

Im sure its scary stuff but your readers should know that we chance death at any time...in or out of our homes...so just throw vampires in there as another possbility....sleep tight!

People enjoy being afraid of things that are not real, not so sure about the real stuff---

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
Sleeper, why were you picked to be enlightened about this true true reality that you speak of?

Certainly not for my peachy personality---
---my uncle Guido got hold of one them flying saucers that landed in his back yard----back in Italy when I was still a kid, and when ET came out of the ship and asked “take me to your leader” he took him to the local Don, who made the two ETs in the ship an offer they couldn’t refuse---and the rest is history.

Also: Some scientific studies have shown that some criminals have brain disorders that cause them to act in selfish ways and not having any emotions for their victims or their crimes.

You must know Uncle Guido?

If that is the case, I mean if their brains are hard wired for cruelty, is this fact considered when decisions are made if they are to get off this prison planet?

Some of them like Uncle Guido have a purpose and a job---it takes a special kind of guy to be able to stuff a bloody body into the back of a car trunk still alive and then sit down to a huge plate of pasta and bottle of wine, and then a noon nap before finishing the job of disposing the body later that night.

And also, why do you think their brains were hardwired with cruelty in the first place?

Too entice others to cruelty---notice that movies and shows like the Sopranos are number one

All of us crave blood and power---all we need do is delve deep into hate and envy and we can have it all---right?

Lots of sting operations going on as we speak

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Originally posted by sleeper

After I let him go to Vegas to visit with John he came back wearing a dress, so I don’t encourage his gallivanting around the country when he comes to visit me.

Sleeper! Let me respectfully suggest that what Milton and I do in the privacy of my own home is none of your business. He is welcome to any of my dresses and I might respectfully add here that if you had a little more taste in women's apparel he might be wearing some of yours.

That you could influence where Milton 'gallivants' would not be an accurate statement.

I would also like to respectfully add that Milton only comes to visit you when I tell him to. But thanks for your input, it is greatly appreciated.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
HI sleeper,

There are many mysteries in life that puzzle and perplex me and you seem to have a handle on many profound aspects of this existence, out of the many people here on ATS I could ask this question of I am going to ask you.

What is Cool aid ?

Hi sherpa,

I was wondering when that question was going to surface and that day has finally arrived---

Originally it was meant as cruel yet cute joke that mothers used on their children to give them red blue or green mustaches.

It’s also a cheap sweat concoction for little ones that can down gallons of liquid an hour in those hot summer afternoons.

But like most good things---for mothers anyway, everything eventually gets corrupted and cool aid is no exception.

Some evil cult leader probably one who had one too many cool aid mustaches while growing up and some other kids made fun of him----ended up taking his perverted hate and redirected it to his followers---poisoning them in some mass suicide using cool aid.

I was fortunate that I grew up in such poverty that we couldn’t even afford cheap cool aid---we were lucky to get water to drink---but enough about me---

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Hi sleeper.

I often hear about near death experiences of a bright tunnel and a beautiful white place where you meet your relatives etc? Can you clarify this?

Hi dodgy,

The tunnel reflects the speed we travel to our temporary port of call---there is no tunnel per say.

Also there are some accounts of people having out of body experiences (again in near-death) but have been led by terrorfying entities into a hellish nightmare. Is this just a test/trick by the extra-terestrials?

It’s not a test or a trick but a real place---a real destination on the wrong side of the tracks---how long one spends in that real hell depends why they were sent there in the first place.

Also, I think that many people here seem to think (including myself) that deep down there is something big on the horizon, more than ever? Can you explain this.

Perhaps, but why spoil the surprise for the skeptics?---and since they out number everyone one must wait.

But we are not here to sit and wait for surprises we are here to get personal business done---and I’m not talking reading a newspaper or romance novel while in the can---

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Sleeper! Let me respectfully suggest that what Milton and I do in the privacy of my own home is none of your business. He is welcome to any of my dresses and I might respectfully add here that if you had a little more taste in women's apparel he might be wearing some of yours.

Like hell he will! I’m not as loose as some people who let just anyone wear their clothing---

That you could influence where Milton 'gallivants' would not be an accurate statement.

Oh yeah---well I have him sitting in time out as we speak---but she/ he looks so cute pouting in the corner that I probably will not make him stay there very long.

I would also like to respectfully add that Milton only comes to visit you when I tell him to. But thanks for your input, it is greatly appreciated.

I can see that things have definitely went to your head since rubbing elbows with the rulers of the universe this past weekend---well ats anyway----or was it the other way around?---

My question is why no pictures of any of you guys with those tin foil hats on?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the answers.

I'll guess that you don't believe in Jesus Christ or any other religion for that matter but why in some of OOBE does an entity pose as Jesus?

This hellish place is not for all eternity?

[edit on 30-8-2007 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

I respectfully disagree with most of your 'answers' as being nonsensical. And I don't like the jokes, much, as I'm a serious minded 'no nonsense' person. (They are not funny to me.) However, I will continue to tolerate your seditious insubordinations.

Thanks again.

PS: Only kidding! (Your comments are very much appreciated.)

Talk about 'not' trying to change the world? You, Sleeper, yourself, are trying to change the world, one person at a time, with your posts here. Do you deny it?

Why do you post here, anyway, if not to change the world? (Lets face it, if you've changed a lot of people's minds, then you've changed the world, right?) We hear it all the time with so many posters here contunually stummbling over each other in a race to kiss your... and tell you how you have changed their lives, etc. Well, if you've changed their lives, then you've changed the world... for the better? I don't know? We'll see?

Now, just imagine how the world would be changed if you had a big fat bank account overflowing with dirty 'filthy' money. The world would look pretty different to you, all of a sudden, now wouldn't it? And, it would be different too because you'd be able to afford that Lamborginii... you always wanted, and you'd buy it too... and you'd be on the French Riviera instead of wasting your time posting the 'alien agenda' here, right?

You go to work every day... and the work you do is changing the world. You earn your pay, and pay your bills. Just watch how fast the world changed if you should ever stop paying those bills, right? You'd be out on the street, then you'd be able to see how the world changes from a different perspective, right? So, please stop this nonsense about 'not' changing the world. We change the world with every breath we take, and with every fart we make.

Oh, and, isn't that the real reason why the alien don't like human beings, because humans fart too much, and stink up their UFOs?

Tell them the truth Sleeper, just because you don't see a nose on their alien faces, doesn't mean that their sense of smell isn't stronger than that of a blood hound, right?

Sorry Sleeper, but my jokes are not as funny as yours. Mine are probably as funny as the picture posted above, and that is not too funny at all.

Perhaps it is not the imperative for folks who only care about themselves, who only want to improve their own lives, but for folks who care about others... we want to change the world, and make it better, and we're doing it.

[edit on 8/30/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I’m not above being an a-hole, but I don’t always intend it. I forgo giving details for numerous reasons---concerning what people experienced or may have experienced or are only looking to trip me up---oh yes it does happen---

Anyway, for those who have real experiences my telling them---even hinting might cause them undue distress because some ordeals are samples of what’s to come in their lives---should they not make certain changes---I’m not allowed to tell what those changes need to be---so in essence I can’t help.

I can relate to being an a-hole and not intending to sometimes. It could be my inferior mind but, if what I experienced is a sample of what is to come if I don't change something wrong that I do not know I did in my life--that would be like me putting a blind fold on someone and telling them to walk straight down a line that they can't see and if they don't, they will be punished. Is that pretty much it or am I way off?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Thanks for the answers.

I'll guess that you don't believe in Jesus Christ or any other religion for that matter but why in some of OOBE does an entity pose as Jesus?

When we first enter the other side entities make the transition easy for us by meeting our individual expectations whatever they may be.

This hellish place is not for all eternity?

It certainly may feel like it for those who go there---and for a few it might be, but for the vast majority that goes there it is only temporary---there are many variations and levels of these hellish chambers---a few of the minimum security ones are located here on earth.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Talk about 'not' trying to change the world? You, Sleeper, yourself, are trying to change the world, one person at a time, with your posts here. Do you deny it?

Hi Rudolph,

I don’t change anyone and certainly not the world---it’s for each one of us to change ourselves with any information that may come our way---or via hard knocks

Why do you post here, anyway, if not to change the world? (Lets face it, if you've changed a lot of people's minds, then you've changed the world, right?) We hear it all the time with so many posters here contunually stummbling over each other in a race to kiss your... and tell you how you have changed their lives, etc. Well, if you've changed their lives, then you've changed the world... for the better? I don't know? We'll see?

I do this strictly to get schmoozed not to change the world---I guess I will have to work on my ego thingy---

Now, just imagine how the world would be changed if you had a big fat bank account overflowing with dirty 'filthy' money. The world would look pretty different to you, all of a sudden, now wouldn't it? And, it would be different too because you'd be able to afford that Lamborginii... you always wanted, and you'd buy it too... and you'd be on the French Riviera instead of wasting your time posting the 'alien agenda' here, right?

I promise that if I get a Lamborghini I will continue with my thread while I sip martinis on the beaches of the Riviera----you have my word---now when do I get the keys?

You go to work every day... and the work you do is changing the world. You earn your pay, and pay your bills. Just watch how fast the world changed if you should ever stop paying those bills, right? You'd be out on the street, then you'd be able to see how the world changes from a different perspective, right? So, please stop this nonsense about 'not' changing the world. We change the world with every breath we take, and with every fart we make.

Have you tried Beano? That could certainly make the world a better place for the rest of us you know---

Oh, and, isn't that the real reason why the alien don't like human beings, because humans fart too much, and stink up their UFOs?

They were hoping that wouldn’t get out blabber mouth---

Tell them the truth Sleeper, just because you don't see a nose on their alien faces, doesn't mean that their sense of smell isn't stronger than that of a blood hound, right?

Yes we are stinky to them, now are you happy?

Perhaps it is not the imperative for folks who only care about themselves, who only want to improve their own lives, but for folks who care about others... we want to change the world, and make it better, and we're doing it.

Many people changed the world to suit their own egos, a few of them in our own life time, Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Bernanke, etc.

We can do whatever makes our boat float but our purpose is not to change the world but to change ourselves while we are on this world.

You have heard that phrase “the road to hell is paved with good intentions”. Believing you have good intentions certainly don’t make it so

The problem is that few if anyone who thinks that their britches are so big that they know what is good for other people are usually egocentric----and that is a flaw not an asset---so there---

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonLightDrive
I can relate to being an a-hole and not intending to sometimes. It could be my inferior mind but, if what I experienced is a sample of what is to come if I don't change something wrong that I do not know I did in my life--that would be like me putting a blind fold on someone and telling them to walk straight down a line that they can't see and if they don't, they will be punished. Is that pretty much it or am I way off?

I never said that you needed to change your ways----that’s for each of us to decide alone.

What we did in the past is secondary to what we do in the here and now---if you truly believe your life in on track then stick with what you are doing and don’t change---most of us know if we are on track---many don’t want to be because it’s not cool or fun.---

please don’t take this as a lecture I’m only trying to address what you posted and I do get carried away sometimes---

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I never said that you needed to change your ways----that’s for each of us to decide alone.

What we did in the past is secondary to what we do in the here and now---if you truly believe your life in on track then stick with what you are doing and don’t change---most of us know if we are on track---many don’t want to be because it’s not cool or fun.---

please don’t take this as a lecture I’m only trying to address what you posted and I do get carried away sometimes---

Ok. Yes or no, do you know what it is that I have seen?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hi sleeper

I was just reading a thread here on ATS about contactees, and one of them have come in contact with these pure energy beings who are also galactic law enforcers you speak of, he/she refers to them as astral/etheric entities. I guess this verifies your claim about their existence(to me at least). Although, it is so strange how contactee reports contradict and correspond to each other so much . He/she says these beings reproduce via thought form, which is odd to me because I thought souls were created through another method. He/she also mentions how the beings revealed the history of the greys, how they were once very human like and evolved into the beings we see today. He/she states how we transitioned from animal to human, I would've thought these beings would of told the person something similar to what Milton has told you, but was told the complete opposite. How do you explain this conundrum?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

I certainly can not agree with your statements. To me they seem kind of illogical, and they don't make any sense to me.

Like when you say the aliens created us and put us on planets like Earth 'to see what we are made of', as you say. Well, if they made us, then they would already know what we are made of. So it wouldn't make any sense to say that they wanted 'to see what we are made of'. Why would they want to see what we are made of, if they made us and already know what we are made of? Do you see my point? Your statement is illogical. It makes no sense. It is not rational or in any way reasonable.

God already knows the beginning, middle, and end of things. There is no need for God to wait and see 'what we are made of'. God already knows!

But you say the aliens are Gods? And they want to see what we are made of? Then you say that they are the ones who made us? If they made us, then they would already know what we are made of, and they wouldn't need to wait to 'see what we are made of'.

I doubt that what you say is true. It is not logical. It does not make sense.

There are more things in the Heavens and Earth than what is contained in all your philosophy, Sleeper.

Thanks again.

PS: No doubt your posts seem creative and entertaining enough for the average dope. Maybe you just are not explaining it all clearly enough for ordinary folks like us to understand the minutia of the finer details of your viewpoints? Maybe you hold back too much and talk down to folks as if we were dumb animals not capable of understanding? Who knows? You can be open and honest with us, Sleeper. There is no need to pull your punches with us. Let it all hang out.

[edit on 8/31/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I just read the day with an alien story. Some parts of that story seem familliar to me as if I have experienced something similar, though I could just be schizophrenic.

A few things stood out to me. The rainbow rings around uranus, the seamen extractor, and the OBE.

The OBE reminds me of when I smoked salvia dinorum. I was in the back seat of a car looking out the window at a tree, I realized I had been in that same moment in time in a dream before. It was like I was slipping out of my head and I thought to myself "This is it, i'm going to die," and I realized there was no fighting what was about to happen.

I came out of myself and I was a ball of light, so was everyone else in the car. The inside of the car changed a bit, it was stretched out as far as I can see, there were other things moving around. The trip is, I had no idea what I was. I didn't know I had a life, I didn't know what life was. A state of just being. I could have stayed there and never known about this current life. I can't believe that stuff is legal...it's scarier than '___' or mushrooms and you can buy it from a head shop. I'll never do that again.

I have never witnessed any ufos while on mind altering substances, I know the difference between hallucinations and what I have seen.

I still wonder if that was a real place or if it was just my brain dieing.

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join