It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Sleeper, just wondering but I can't see that sometimes it must not be frustrating for you to have some people here ranting on and on that your extraordinary experiences are nothing but a bunch of bunk!
I've had my own and when I see people coming on here with their rants about some of your material it makes me chuckle because they just don't have a clue. Not that I've had the same kind of experiences and so on that you have -- and not that I'm trying to be your equal or anything like that (if you know what I mean), but in any case, I do think that it's funny and entertaining reading some of these naysayers rants. Just reminds me when I was a sceptic -- hard-core sceptic btw but I've since been set straight on that one!

Hi Palasheea,

ET skeptics are kind of like new babies when they come into this world and are faced with a new reality---they need to be slapped on their bottoms to get things going----and some wail louder than others---

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Why is Bush suddenly deploying troops to Washington, D.C.?

He didn’t take well at being called a “lame duck” would you?

What? Is he afraid of the boogieman? Me too!

Have you been to Washington D. C.? Well there are many nice places to visit but the very word “chamber” of congress scares the bageebees out of the boogieman so it avoids that city---now New Jersey, that’s a whole other story---be sure to check under the bed before going to sleep---Oh yeah, almost forgot, boogiemen love donuts

I want the president to deploy some troops to my home town. We have an irreplaceable statue of Lou Costello here that should be protected. How come Washington gets the extra protection and we don't?

Until the day that the world figures out who was on first, Lou Costello’s statue will remain safe.

PS: Sleeper, you know what's coming don't you? Can't you at least give us a hint, wrapped in an enigma, etc.

Some enigmas have integrity and never fink on other enigmas---

Don’t you hate that smirky face?----
----we need a better selection of smiles

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by fweshcawfee

So, does Milton have a moment to spare for me too? If so I have questions!

I'd like to know about my purpose here. Am I just passing through and going to awesome, wonderful places after I leave here? And can I expect to have many blessings of good fortune in my future or is the dark cloud of doom about to hover over me...

The fact that you can ask that question is a hint of the mind boggling possibilities you have. Suppose a powerful entity asked you what you wanted to do in this life and it would, like a genie, grant your wish?
The only catch is that you must put forth the effort---after all you will be the beneficiary of that effort---of lack there of.

It don’t matter what the world is up to---the world is always up to something crazy---those with a mission will succeed and those without one might.

No matter what we achieve here integrity is what allows us to advance to higher and much better fantastic places and situation that would blow your socks off.

*Staring at my unopened fortune cookie...

Can the fortune cookie----if you really want fortune go grab it by the tail and don’t let go. But you have to pick the tail to grab hold of

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hmmm I have a hunch that came from you rather than Milton.

Yellowbook! Dot commmmmmmmmm hehe. Thanks anyway.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by muse801

Originally posted by muse801
Or, Miltie is having some fun....LOL

Hi muse,

Miltie has a beef with me getting the credit, but that’s too bad because he is in fact an illegal alien---doesn’t even have a green card---could be tough for little green men like him---

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments. (Very much appreciated.)

I have to admit, my vocabulary has improved somewhat since I've been reading your posts. (I've learned to keep my mouth shut in public. Silence has become a big part of my vocabulary.)

Thanks again.

[edit on 8/28/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Now, in the big scheme of things, what would happen to our souls when somebody decides they cant handle life anymore and decides to commit suicide?

Does their soul go immediately to John Lears soul tower on the moon or a like place? or does it go elsewhere?

Do souls like this get punished and/or penalised for the next life?

For healthy normal people suicide is a big deal and they are shown the agony they have left behind---for some that torment is infinitely worse than the reason that cause them to kill themselves.

They always beg to undue the travesty but it’s not allowed---most are returned to earth within minutes of killing themselves and given a whole new set of challenges---most of the people on this planet don’t have it easy and most live in real hellish conditions---for those who can’t handle the easy stuff---it don’t get easier

Or do they go to therapy?

Life on planets like earth is therapy---the hard way.

There are exceptions for suicide---terminal illness, coma, honor, are a few.

Most suicides are done out of spite---to get even with a parent, lover, friend, society etc.

Please dont, get me wrong, I am not considering this action at all, but I dont remember having read about it anywhere here, and thought I'd bring it up with you.

Several people have brought it up---they said they were asking for a friend

By the way, with the following you have here, you could almost start your own 'cult' or 'religion' so to speak

As soon as I have enough paying members to buy a keg of cool aid we take the next comet off this rock---you with me?

Im sure John Lear would sign up as a High Priest of this order

That info shouldn’t have gotten out who talked?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The High Priest of this order, not a High Priest of this order.

thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

I few posts ago I gave my impression of the folks in Washington who are 'running' our government. Then something like this happens the next day just to confirm my observations.

U.S. Sen. Larry Craig, an Idaho Republican... caught with his pants down.

Washington Pervert (US Senator) Caught In The Act!

Then Bush deploys our troops to Washington to protect those perverts, while the rest of the decent folks in America are left for fend for themselves?

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

thanks.

Hello John.

I sure like those tin-foil hats!

Can you tell us if your time at the Bay Area UFO Expo, in San Jose, California, was productive?

Did you, at least, have a good time?

Is it true that Gary got thrown out for being drunk and disorderly?

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

thanks.

Thanks for clearing that up John that's proof that your time wasn't wasted during that UFO fest---good initiative there bud----

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

You have stated that ET and loved ones that have passed (not sure about loved ones) can and do communicate to us via dreams. If we do receive a communication from the other side they would make sure we remember what it is that they wanted to pass on to us right?

The reason I ask is my father showed up in a dream and all I remember is we talked for a long time but I can’t remember a word he said. I take your warnings of toying with the unconscious mind seriously so I am a little hesitant to take any steps to enhance my dream memory and or experience. But on the other hand I would hate to miss out on a meeting with my ol’man from the other side.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

This thread sort of reflects the bazzillions of dementions or demented.LOL

The current shift in my thoughts, beliefs, and general outlook on life's reality has been more than dramatic---it's mind blowing....

In 1988 when John Lear's manifesto hit the net, I along with countless millions of real live earthlings (Lear, settle down ya' high priest, ya') didn't think, believe, hope, guess...we knew something was true about his expositions. Lear has since modified some and deferred to Sleeper on others....Hmm, integrity? YEP!

Yea, we all spent a lot of time logically attempting to debunk Lear....and then, gee I think it was his pink dress-...LOL, NO, it was his integrity and honesty in putting out some very strange notions and calling anyone to play with it--play nice assholes....LOL.

Love ya John, now take off the fishnet hose and the rest of ATS follow me for a second...understand the whole of what both John and Sleeper are talking about on these cyber threads...It is huge. Bigger and more profound than we are alowed to understand at this point.

A Sleeper analogy,,,,ya gonna' give your car keys to your two year old? sums it up.

I do music. That in itself is either skill or magic to most--if you are good at it, it's both.

These guys are asking all of us to jump out of the box and put square pegs into circles....and they do it with creative skills, magic, and humor---if nothing else, they both helped me and opened my limmited, puny mind.

So, John and Sleeper, without being in control, are you sure you want to continue? I hope so, some of us really want a glimpse of the truth and and at the same time most of us are afraid of it.

BTW, if this thread gets reduced to "cult" status, then I hereby redefine the word cult. Cult=reality...so deal with it.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Thanks for answering those questions sleeper.

I was just listening to Charles Hall and his encounter with the "tall whites". Who are these beings and where do they come from? This is the first time I've heard of these beings, and they seem like a very delightful bunch from his description.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Hi Sleeper,

You have stated that ET and loved ones that have passed (not sure about loved ones) can and do communicate to us via dreams. If we do receive a communication from the other side they would make sure we remember what it is that they wanted to pass on to us right?

Hi tom,

The info is usually placed into the subconscious where it permeates into the conscious mind over time---when it may come out as a “eureka” moment, or remain subtle and incremental.

The reason I ask is my father showed up in a dream and all I remember is we talked for a long time but I can’t remember a word he said.

We cannot have open unobstructed channels with those on the other side otherwise this life would be mute and pointless.

I take your warnings of toying with the unconscious mind seriously so I am a little hesitant to take any steps to enhance my dream memory and or experience.

When we turn a dial on the radio we can pick up hundreds of invisible radio frequencies in the bandwidth and we know which station the frequencies belong to because they must announce who they are every few minutes---

In the bandwidth of the subconscious mind there are no regulatory ET agencies certifying who you tune into, or are in communications with.

So those surfing the subconscious mind take their chances---and they might get lucky---or not---but will never really know who the heck they are talking with---even if the spirits know everything about them and their families.

But on the other hand I would hate to miss out on a meeting with my ol’man from the other side.

Those important to us are never out of touch unless they are back in new lives and in the same boat we are. But if they are not incarnate they know everything about us---our thoughts too----should they want them--

But on our end we have to be content with any crumbs they may be allowed to toss our way via dreams---before the birds get to them---and the birds will eat most of the crumbs.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Thanks for answering those questions sleeper.
I was just listening to Charles Hall and his encounter with the "tall whites". Who are these beings and where do they come from? This is the first time I've heard of these beings, and they seem like a very delightful bunch from his description.

Hi Gee,

Not familiar with Charles Hall or the tall whites he speaks of.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Isn't it true that the one constant in the Multiverse is change? That our Universe is everchanging? And, indeed, our planet is constantly being 'transformed'... ?

Isn't is true that anyone who looks about can see that 'change' is constant. And we, ourselves, are everchanging, everbecoming beings who possess the 'spark' of divinity within and all about us?

Isn't it true that the Earth is currently undergoing a historic transformation? And, we are a part of that transformation as well?

Isn't it also true that our galaxy is also changing, and that indeed the cosmos itself is changing as well?

Isn't it true that we all have a part to play in the grand scheme of things, and that we are intimately connected to the everbecoming Multiverse?

Thanks again.

PS: My father always used to tell me, "If I were young, like you are now, I would turn this world upside down." And I still believe its the folks, 'young at heart', who can do it. One only needs to have faith to move mountains, and the mountains will move, and the heavens and the Earth will be upended.

[edit on 8/29/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
reply to post by MoonLightDrive

Hi Moonlight,

I’m going to have to stick with the official line here it was one or a combination of these four items:

A. Swamp gas

B. Weather balloons

C. Test dummies

D. A John Lear “viral” promotion for his tin foil hats.

That's the funniest thing i've read all day. I asked a serious question, I don't understand why you can't say if you have ever seen something like that or give a hint to what it might be and if you don't know what it is, just say that. How about this, just tell me why you answered other questions that weren't serious, then made a joke out of mine.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper,
Thanks for your responses, and yes being nice isnt rocket science but its sure in short supply here.

Hi adica,

It’s not popular to be nice---because misery loves company---lots of company.

You stated in you past blogs that there are souless humanoids here on the planet...that was interesting to me....are they here for observation and information?

Kind of, they do the mundane and dirty work that is beneath the dignity of the higher up entities---
---but if you’ve seen some of the dirty work they have to do you would understand why they have machines do it for them---please don’t ask for the gory details.

Also whay is Milton contacting bloggers from this blog? What is his reason for this? Is it just part of his intergalactic diplomacy here? Would he like to visit Arizona? Its only 113 degrees today :

Who knows why Milton does what he does? He is not on any diplomatic duty. And Arizona suits him fine even if it’s only 113.

Me personally, I like hot weather but I’m sure glad that the “gods” created air-conditioning for us monkeys down here!

Thank you for your responses...Im sure you tire of answering the same questions over and over....your info on what happens on earth is so much more exciting than the reality presented to us mere mortals...makes they day more interesting...and where can I hire a humanoid souless worker to do some of the dirty work around my house like weedeating and changing the cat box...

If Milton visits arizona please le me know I would love to meet with him....I know some good mexican restuarants...

Is the earth heating up right now part of the stage....with a greater purpose down the road for man kind or is the sun just in a mood?

Also please elborate sometime on the real life vampires...sounds like fun and Holloween is approaching!
Im sure its scary stuff but your readers should know that we chance death at any time...in or out of our homes...so just throw vampires in there as another possbility....sleep tight!

Adam

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Sleeper, why were you picked to be enlightened about this true true reality that you speak of?

Also: Some scientific studies have shown that some criminals have brain disorders that cause them to act in selfish ways and not having any emotions for their victims or their crimes.

If that is the case, I mean if their brains are hard wired for cruelty, is this fact considered when decisions are made if they are to get off this prison planet?

And also, why do you think their brains were hardwired with cruelty in the first place?

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join