It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonLightDrive
I tried to sleep, I couldn't. I just went outside to get my cat, I seen only what I can describe to be a black mass. I don't need this #. I just want to sleep. I don't want to see these things if they are going to make me like this.

Oh Sleeper, look what I started!

It wasn't my intention to get people throwing personal 'experiences' at you for an explanation. Besides, as you did with me; you offer little explanation and basically ensure that everyone forms their own opinion from this. Very wise and graceful of you, might I add.

You're a wonderful teacher, Sleeper, and many members here are growing because of your presence. Not necessarily from what you say, but *how* you display your thoughts and knowledge.

By the way, thank you for your reply to my question above! As always, you said much more than the few sentences you wrote.

I'll continue observing.. and reading between the lines.

-Mea

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

When you say millions of worlds, were you referring to our solar system?

Also, are the black ops preventing the U.S. from terrorist attacks?

Thanks, and I'll take a lotto too.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
I won't ask you if you are a mind controlled Manchurian Candidate yourself, because folks who have had the programming generally don't remember any of it, or are even remotely aware of all the different and various Alter Egos contained in their head.

I have always craved oriental food but I can’t remember why I like that food---I’m Italian for crying out loud!

Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

Yeah, that is a sure sign that you might have read too many fortune cookies. Speaking of fortune cookies, check out this one.

Strange Fortune Cookie Message

PS: Me, I always like a good strong Chinese tea and tangerines for desert, to help down the fortune cookie.

[edit on 8/25/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper - everyone.

Interesting thing about Bi-Polar. I do have Bi-Polar episodes - - even speaking in some unknown language when it occurs.

I control this by a strict Atkins diet - - and taking care of myself in other physcial ways by undisturbed sleep and keeping a peaceful energy.

I take no medication.

The only reason I mention this is because so few I've talked with take personal responsibility for this or even want to.

In discussions - - I try to talk about diet and how everything has some affect on the physical body. All they want to discuss is what PILLS they take. How many - how often etc.

Its kind of odd to me - - 'cause I see the physical as secondary to the intelligent energy (the person I really em). I feel set apart from the physical - - but wholly responsible for its care through my own awareness.

What I am trying to say does not seem to be translating to print very well. So I'll just leave you with what I've written so far.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Hi Sleeper - everyone.

Interesting thing about Bi-Polar. I do have Bi-Polar episodes - - even speaking in some unknown language when it occurs.

Hi Annee,

I know next to nothing about bi-polar, but when I was living with my last partner, she used to wake me up in the middle of the night because she was chanting out loud in a foreign language. THen I would wake her up and she would tell me what she was going through in her dream.

Apparently she did the same thing when she was giving birth to her son.

Some weird stuff used to go on in that household.

Maybe she has bi-polar?

One thing I know from researching shamanism and Jungian psychology, is that the people we lock up in our society, because of episodes like that, used to be taken aside and taught how to hone their visions and experiences so they could become the leaders and decision makers of the society. There was an entire lengthy and difficult training process. They had a natural talent for consciously connecting to the otherside. In our secular industrialized culture they are considered frickin' nut cases.

zenfish

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thanks Zenfish.

Since birth I have always felt my physical and my consciousness were completely separate. I have always had "experiences". Its not like someone who gets hit on the head in their mid-years then has an epiphany - - that they are able to separate before and after.

It truly is like switching realities and entering another world. The only real problem I see - - is it does not fit the confines of controlled society.

I equate it to the Twilight Zone episode where the little girl falls through the hole in the wall. That episode is quite eerie in how it conveys the feeling.

That must have been some odd experience for you.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

So true but the whole idea behind it wasn’t world domination, they just want to sell aluminum siding to every home owner in the world---and they are getting close to their mark---yea team!---about sixty percent of all homes now have vinyl or aluminum siding---

Huh sleeper, are you yanking our chain here or is there a valid underlying motive to that statement about aluminium siding on people's homes?

Sometimes it's hard to figure out when you are joking and when you are being serious

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Hey, Sleeper, get a load of this. Our dear friend John Lear is at the Bay Area UFO Expo, San Jose, California... Looks like he's selling those tin-foil hats at $60.00 a pop. Why didn't we think of that? (The party is in full roar there as I make this post.)

George Noury of Coast To Coast AM is also there with a whole lot of other UFO nuts. Looks like we missed it. And, I really wanted to get one of those hats.

John is there with Dave Rabbit, Johnny Anonymous and Springer of ATS fame. They seem to be having a great time. Here is a link to a thread about it.

ATS group photo at Bay Area UFO Expo

Those tin-foil hats look like you could cook a turkey in them if you turn 'em upsidedown?

Check out John's daughter (photo elsewhere on the thread). I bet she wins the ATS Beauty Contest. Neat thread. Looking forward to seeing more photos posted there in the future.

Frankly, I think you would have been the Star at the event. Why didn't you go? What? Don't tell me you're not ready for 'prime time'? Me, neither. Stay home where it is safe? That's my motto too. I don't like flying, much, nor buses or trains, so I'd have to walk (or drive) if I wanted to go. Forget about it... Maybe next year, if they have the Expo in New York City, maybe then I'd attend. But, I don't think they're ready for the Big Apple, yet.

Thanks again.

[edit on 8/25/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Hi amigo,

They groom the humans who work for them and the process usually begins at a very young age.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonLightDrive

Hi Moonlight,

I’m going to have to stick with the official line here it was one or a combination of these four items:

A. Swamp gas

B. Weather balloons

C. Test dummies

D. A John Lear “viral” promotion for his tin foil hats.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Bottom line, feel the stupid hates and selfish arrogant envies--forgive and shut up!

That is an excellent mantra muse---

Pretty simple, hard to do....

If it were easy then any politician could do it, and where would that get us?

Do our helpers feel any emotions when we pine and hurt or do they see this as got cha! YEs, you are getting it? Wake up calls?

It can get emotional and they often pass a box of Kleenex around the star ship

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Hello Sleeper.

Had a good laugh. The coffee sort of wore off now, but I got to start drinking tea instead of coffee, camomille, or something mellow like that from now on.

Cut back on donut runs and drink more chamomile tea and your whole outlook on life will improve tenfold Rudolph---

Oh, by the way, could you maybe ask Milton how many more lifetimes is it going to take for me to shoot par?

How can I put this delicately? Have you other hobbies you might want to invest your time in?

Also, when is the real estate market going to pick up again?

I suppose you want an exact time and date?---how about June 5, 2008 at 8:30AM

I want to sell my house and go back to Italy for a few years, but the housing market is just too damned flat. Nobody is buying. My cousin is a piano professor and I'd love to be able to get back there and study music for a few years, untill the economic recession blows over, but this real estate market just isn't cooperating.

That sounds like a swell idea---learning piano in Italy while the rest of the world goes down the tubes---aren’t we being a little selfish here Rudolph?

Besides when America sneezes the rest of the world catches cold---in other words if our economy goes south things in Italy and elsewhere get worse----that’s a simple economic reality---

If only Milton could give me some lucky lottery numbers... that would solve all my problems. We've got the Mega Millions Lottery going on here in my neck of the woods and the Jack-Pot is up to $200,000,000.00 (two hundred million dollars). Talk to Milton.

Milton likes betting on the horses and I just can’t seem to get him interested in that lotto fever---he thinks it’s a sucker’s game---no offence to any lotto players who might read this---

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I am kind of freaked out right now, so if anyone reading this could talk to me, that would be alot of help. My yahoo messanger is pick_axeabortion or if theres another way, just email me and tell me [email protected]
Im not sleeping for a while after that.

How can anyone with a moniker "pick_axeabortion" be afraid of the boogieman?---

BTW all those silly stories we have heard while growing up about the boogieman are nonsense right?--- Not quite.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Hints are dropped all around us like rain---notice how we react when it rains?

I really like how you explain things with your analogies. It puts me at ease. But some times it doesn't fit because you have knuckle heads like me catching pneumonia.

If we can’t handle the mere hints of the ET phenomena how do we handle the real deal?

And yet so many clamor for proof---for disclosure---but our own governments are scared sh_tless about this freaky ET stuff---few of them know more about it than the general public and they too have caught pneumonia from the drizzle of hints.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
By the way, thank you for your reply to my question above! As always, you said much more than the few sentences you wrote.

Hi Mea,

Not many notice the zip files beneath the surface of simple statements and words. Sometimes words are worth a thousand pictures because words can’t be touched up only blotted out. As is the case for sensitive information released via the “Freedom of information Act”.

Another testament that nothing is free unless you value blacked out pages that hide the simple words from those who know. Should those words ever come out into the open they would be more proof than all the ufo pictures combined, simply because of the stature of the persons who wrote those words.

Now I can write some of those same words---for free, as I have been doing here, but few would believe a fellow named sleeper---

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

When you say millions of worlds, were you referring to our solar system?

The Milky Way galaxy---and other galaxies

Also, are the black ops preventing the U.S. from terrorist attacks?

Yes---and---no

I would make a great politician with that one---

Thanks, and I'll take a lotto too.

Do you take sugar with that?----Sorry muse, it’s early in the morning you can’t expect much more than that---

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Hello Sleeper.
Yeah, that is a sure sign that you might have read too many fortune cookies. Speaking of fortune cookies, check out this one.
Strange Fortune Cookie Message

PS: Me, I always like a good strong Chinese tea and tangerines for desert, to help down the fortune cookie.

I have never gotten a fortune cookie that cool---

Mine always say the same old thing like I’m going to travel to distant lands or meet new people----like what’s that about?---

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Hi Sleeper - everyone.

Hi Annee,

I’m neither a psychiatrist or physician therefore not qualified to speak on such matters---

That’s my disclaimer.

Anyway, the human brain has circuit breakers---a fuse box that trips when we become angry or our emotions pile up, or we have a nutrient deficiency in our blood supply causing our minds to crash or get fuzzy.

This could be caused by lack of a good diet or damaged liver and other body parts including the brain.

We have all experienced other people around us getting angry---don’t they kind of go nuts?---and a whole other personality comes out

After they calm down they are back to normal---whatever normal is that is---lol

I control this by a strict Atkins diet - - and taking care of myself in other physcial ways by undisturbed sleep and keeping a peaceful energy.

Too bad few professionals teach that---but unfortunately curing or minimizing such problems in people doesn’t translate to job security---for some

I take no medication.
The only reason I mention this is because so few I've talked with take personal responsibility for this or even want to .

In discussions - - I try to talk about diet and how everything has some affect on the physical body. All they want to discuss is what PILLS they take. How many - how often etc.

For some people any illness or perceived illness is all they have---take that away from them and their lives become empty---sad but true

Its kind of odd to me - - 'cause I see the physical as secondary to the intelligent energy (the person I really em). I feel set apart from the physical - - but wholly responsible for its care through my own awareness.

I agree the physical body is secondary---but it’s primary if we wish to feel good because we are locked into our physical bodies for a long time---best try and keep the place tidied and in good repair---as you are obviously doing---too bad you can’t share common sense easily with others

[edit on 26-8-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigoHuh sleeper, are you yanking our chain here or is there a valid underlying motive to that statement about aluminium siding on people's homes?

It’s one of my sad attempts at being funny----illuminati---aluminum siding taking over the world one house at a time---yada yada

Sometimes it's hard to figure out when you are joking and when you are being serious

That’s because ETs and UFOs are such serious subjects that far too many people simply laugh them off, because of deep rooted fears from childhood boogiemen---I’m only trying to lighten up on the fear factor---

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Hey, Sleeper, get a load of this. Our dear friend John Lear is at the Bay Area UFO Expo, San Jose, California... Looks like he's selling those tin-foil hats at $60.00 a pop. Why didn't we think of that? (The party is in full roar there as I make this post.)

I’m still pissed that I missed out on the pet rock bonanza

George Noury of Coast To Coast AM is also there with a whole lot of other UFO nuts. Looks like we missed it. And, I really wanted to get one of those hats.

John told me I wasn’t a UFO nut----what a low blow!

Those tin-foil hats look like you could cook a turkey in them if you turn 'em upsidedown?

Good thing I didn’t go then, they might have put me in one---

Frankly, I think you would have been the Star at the event. Why didn't you go? What? Don't tell me you're not ready for 'prime time'? Me, neither. Stay home where it is safe? That's my motto too. I don't like flying, much, nor buses or trains, so I'd have to walk (or drive) if I wanted to go. Forget about it... Maybe next year, if they have the Expo in New York City, maybe then I'd attend. But, I don't think they're ready for the Big Apple, yet.

I’m waiting for the book “The Idiot’s guide to fame and fortune” to come out---then look our world---

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join