It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Hi Sleeper once again..i am back on home after a vacation..(2 weeks out)..was very good...with nephews and everything...only was missing the dog LOL and that would be the perfect postal.

Hi DJ,

Glad to hear it!

Anyway you mention somenthng about the,,mm not so popular Dark entities, can you explaine more what is what you call dark entitie? is it a let say a bad alien ..a lower entitie (means that is made for that purpose) or this are remanenants of the bad guys....??? Because 2 or 3 times on dreams i have sometimes fights this foes... well tthats what i think...

Many of the dark entities are lower ranking elements that have mostly been chased out of this dimension and off this earth---but some remnants and half-breeds remain here and in space around our planet and in hiding. Also black ops can appear as dark entities.

Here is the description of them has i recall : They are taller..more than any human..2 mts tall or more....pitch black.. that you cant see who or what it is or tru him...very strong..well on that level of dimension i supouse.

Well am i right on their description??...

They come in all sizes and many are small and short.

i remember one time one had this strange staff..they used like a weapon....do they use weapons???

Against each other but not normally on humans unless they are black ops

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Come on Sleeper. You said it yourself, the aliens control everything, including elections. Tell us the truth? Are the elections for real? Or are all the candidates zombified alien clones? Who are we going to vote for? Moe, Larry, or Curley? They're all a bunch of idiot stooges so far as I'm concerned, who can't even give a decent speech. I say elect Sleeper for President. Yeah! Aliens rule!

For Christ's sake, to say that the people choose their rulers, is like saying the lunatics are running the asylums. People might be dumb, but they're not stupid. They know money talks. So I'm pledging the first dollar to Sleeper's presidential war chest!

[edit on 8/22/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Are all black ops human? Are they employed by ETs? Does a soul need special qualification to be part of the program, or are they randomly selected?

Does the subconscious pertain to the soul, more than the mind? Is the subconscious left completely intact and growing from life to life?

What sort of things are stored in one's "cosmic locker"?

Do ETs frown upon psychics, witch doctors, shamans, and cultures that indulge in deep meditation?

What about cults and their leaders? I guess they got on the wrong side of the spiritual equation?

My ex-girlfriend showed signs of being possessed. Signs such as talking in a deeper voice and stepping out of character. Telling me things like how our first child would be taken away from us if I married her, and how the entity was not my "friend". Of course, it could have been an act, but at the expense of a terribly difficult relationship with a bad end. Not to mention the self injury, and the fact that she was once in a satanic cult at a young age. She also spoke an unintelligible language and had a special spiritual name (which I will not repeat here for obvious reasons). If demons do not exist, how would you explain these happenings?

[edit on 22-8-2007 by meller]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thanx Sleeper......so black Op use staffs?..i remmeber seeing it was a metal kind of staff...well actually the truth...they hit me with it..on my head...and i am telling the real truth...they almost got me...if i didnt put my hand on the head ( a reaction i make..trying to get out of the way)...i would not be here...it hit me so hard that I woke up with a lot of pain in my head...really i was thinking..well you know (RIP) because of the pain...and i even heard the sound it made like clankkkk......metal sound when it hit me.....that was the most frightening thing that has happen to me..and I swear its the truth..it wa son a dream...

Thank you sleeper..hope your friends can help out..

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Come on Sleeper. You said it yourself, the aliens control everything, including elections. Tell us the truth? Are the elections for real?

Yes they are real---sort of, we choose our own medicine

Or are all the candidates zombified alien clones?

They are real people---and they even have human souls---

Who are we going to vote for?

Vote for the one that isn’t promising to do something for you personally---people with integrity vote for people with integrity---ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country

Moe, Larry, or Curley? They're all a bunch of idiot stooges so far as I'm concerned, who can't even give a decent speech.

We have stooges running for president because most of us want our own stooge in office---because elections are more in line with “what can my country do for me” mentality

For Christ's sake, to say that the people choose their rulers, is like saying the lunatics are running the asylums.

Well this planet is an asylum of sorts---who else is going to run it?

People might be dumb, but they're not stupid.

People are not dumb or stupid---they are smarter than they often let on---certainly many of us act dumb---for the reason of getting what we want

They know money talks.

The last I looked every one of us would like to put our hand into that cookie jar---that’s why we bother to go out and vote

So I'm pledging the first dollar to Sleeper's presidential war chest!

Can I get that in cash?---

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by meller
Are all black ops human? Are they employed by ETs? Does a soul need special qualification to be part of the program, or are they randomly selected?

They are human and a variation of human---some are.

Souls are never picked randomly they are primed for the job from birth

Does the subconscious pertain to the soul, more than the mind? Is the subconscious left completely intact and growing from life to life?

The subconscious mind is not part of the soul---it’s a module attached to the soul

We get new upgraded modules for each new assignment

What sort of things are stored in one's "cosmic locker"?

Mementoes and a whole lot of other stuff that pertains to each individual soul

Do ETs frown upon psychics, witch doctors, shamans, and cultures that indulge in deep meditation?

Only if they mislead people for personal gain---

What about cults and their leaders? I guess they got on the wrong side of the spiritual equation?

When people do things without integrity they are working the other side of the spiritual fence.

My ex-girlfriend showed signs of being possessed. Signs such as talking in a deeper voice and stepping out of character. Telling me things like how our first child would be taken away from us if I married her, and how the entity was not my "friend". Of course, it could have been an act, but at the expense of a terribly difficult relationship with a bad end. Not to mention the self injury, and the fact that she was once in a satanic cult at a young age. She also spoke an unintelligible language and had a special spiritual name (which I will not repeat here for obvious reasons). If demons do not exist, how would you explain these happenings?

Plenty of people certainly want to emulate demons and in so doing invite lost and evil entities into their lives. But the biblical type demon doesn’t exist---eternal damnation is a gig we personally have to “actively” participate in---it never happens to us---we make it happen---part of that freewill thing

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Thanx Sleeper......so black Op use staffs?.

They have many interesting gadgets

.i remmeber seeing it was a metal kind of staff...well actually the truth...they hit me with it..on my head...and i am telling the real truth...they almost got me...if i didnt put my hand on the head ( a reaction i make..trying to get out of the way)...i would not be here...it hit me so hard that I woke up with a lot of pain in my head...really i was thinking..well you know (RIP) because of the pain...and i even heard the sound it made like clankkkk......metal sound when it hit me.....

They weren’t trying to kill you, they simply may have touched your head and created the vision you saw and heard.

that was the most frightening thing that has happen to me..and I swear its the truth..it wa son a dream...

Many dreams are not dreams---they may have removed something from your head---or are trying to get your attention about a physical ailment you might have

Thank you sleeper..hope your friends can help out..

Unless you have evil intentions they can’t do you any harm---

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
When you "invite" evil entities into your life, what can and can't they do to you?

What significance does the solar plexus have in the human body?

Are exact copies of DNA ever used (i.e. same body type, appearance, characteristics), for another soul? Are there worlds parallel to ours that are mostly identical aside from minor details?

Is there such a thing as a "Cosmic Pulse", or a metronome that beats on a primordial level of existence? Also, ask Milton if the speed of light is constant. I do not believe that it is. In fact, I believe the speed of light dilates ever so slightly (not detectable on anthropic scales).

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If you're lying in bed and you think things are there, say you're facing towards the wall and you're convinced that something is staring at the back of your head, is it just paranoia?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
sorry if i may seem a little unaware about black ops.. but i haven't had the time to read all of the pages yet, but what are black ops? Are they here to help us? and if so, how often do they help us? what is their purpose?
v3Locity

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by meller
When you "invite" evil entities into your life, what can and can't they do to you?

Kind of like inviting the pusher man (drug dealer) into your house---might make some big promises but will only deliver pain and misery.

What significance does the solar plexus have in the human body?

None at all but that is only my gut feeling---
---It is not for me to tell people what to believe

Are exact copies of DNA ever used (i.e. same body type, appearance, characteristics), for another soul?

Yes---not often

Are there worlds parallel to ours that are mostly identical aside from minor details?

Millions of them

Is there such a thing as a "Cosmic Pulse", or a metronome that beats on a primordial level of existence?

No

Also, ask Milton if the speed of light is constant. I do not believe that it is. In fact, I believe the speed of light dilates ever so slightly (not detectable on anthropic scales).

Light is not constant but it moves so fast that’s it’s difficult for humans to grasp that it naps---and does some other freaky stuff unbecoming light.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KappoIf you're lying in bed and you think things are there, say you're facing towards the wall and you're convinced that something is staring at the back of your head, is it just paranoia?

99.99999% of the time it is paranoia. ETs and black ops don’t lurk in the shadows they have better things to do. When they strike they are in and out in a flash--most of the time.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3Locitysorry if i may seem a little unaware about black ops.. but i haven't had the time to read all of the pages yet, but what are black ops? Are they here to help us? and if so, how often do they help us? what is their purpose?
v3Locity

Black ops are the secret governments that operate on all planets in stealth mode. They do things that are considered unacceptable to the general populations.

They consist of ETs, humans, and a variety of between the sheets phenomena---that has no category so I can’t go into it.

Overall they are benevolent; at least that is the intent---they often take care of the crap governments don’t have the cahones to do in the open.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
In and out in a flash you say? I have seen a flash of light which didn't seem to light the room and I assumed I imagined it, but even so, it scared me. Happened twice. Do you think that was anything though?

kix

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Sleeper wht I find amazing about your answers is that they "align: so much with things that have happened to me or that my "inner voice-call it alien guide" tells me.

For example some years ago I had a very weird out of body experience while doing some phsychological training, the OOBE was completelly unintended and lasted less than 30 secs, but it surelly changed my perpective and my beliefs a lot, then I tried to repeat the OBE on purpose and when I got really close to it ( you know the rushing sound on your hears, the feeling of lightness and the sinking) I got a very clear message that going out was not a good idea that some dark "things" were out there, and they could be potentially dangerous. I cant tell you how I got this info, I just 'knew", I am not a person who believes that Ill be in harms way, in fact living in Mexico with a lot of persons who believe in weird stuff I have always believed that if you dwell on bad thoughts, bad attitude, and wrong doings you attract bad "stuff " and bad entitied to you so I always had good luck, no medical problems at all but deep down I know I have to be in the "good" side of the camp to stay away from bad entities and go with my "gut" (call it ET
)info.

Thanks Sleeper for the info.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have that inner voice you type of...my inner guides lie to me often and zap the crap out of me every hour of every waking day for the last 2 years... Each of us has implants put in at about years old... they are not metal so they don't show on x-rays... If you get the full wire up you get metal ones... the main one goes in your frontal lobe of your brain and alters perception... You get speakers in your ears and implants all over your body... the cellular towers you see all around activate these implants giving one torturous pain... They are zapping me as I type...
they also give the sex feeling too...instant orgasm stuff...so that is strange too... They live underground is why you don't see them and have been around long before us... Angels and demons from the bible, above and below and also the greek gods with those capabilities...
they can read your mind at will and see through fully wired people's eyes...
they can "walk in" through anyone at any time to communicate to you...
It's a trip and it hardens you, the agonizing pain that is...Be careful what you say and what you wish for...if you watch that video, "Alien interview", you get a glimpse of the bigger ones...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Do you think there is anything to your surroundings being a reflection of your psyche?

For instance, having a hectic high pressure day and the computers go on the fritz, or the car breaks down, etc.

Or you decide to really forgive a deep long held dislike against a family member who bugs the hell out of you and the plumbing gets plugged? And not just a little plug, but somewhere deep in the system that you can't get to.

Or, hectic day and that's when the rush jobs come in making it exceedingly more hectic. What's up with that?

I'm starting to become really suspicious that this stuff is no coincedence - it happens by plan. Is ET messing with us in this way?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

Below is a link to an article that suggests there might be a big crash coming later in 2007-8. We'd like to hear your comments on it.

Also, I'm starting to think that it might not be such a good idea to blame everything on the aliens. What happened to 'personal responsibility'?

The car breaks down. Blame it on the aliens, etc. That's the flaw in the system expounded here. You start to blame everything on the aliens. There does seem to be a method to this madness, however. Sleeper, you say the world and indeed the United States of America is a stinking hell hole, and it is that way because the 'aliens' designed it to be that way. But, I'm not buying into that. I blame the government, and in particular the folks running the government.

What about the Bush administration, and all its failures? What about the damned corrupt politicians (like when they found $90,000. in one Congressman's refrigerator), and the broken political system, which is rampant with corruption. What about the despicable and decrepidly dumb population who elects these idiots, and lets them get away with their treasons? What about the greedy corporations and other self interest groups like the the doctors, the dentists, and the bankers, etc. Indeed, the very laws of the land seem designed to screw over the common man? And give every advantage to the lousey bastards who, by their greed and corruption, are ruining this country and world?

The Crash of 2007-8 is Underway

Here is an intersting article which postulates a coming economic crash due to the incompetence of our leaders in business and government. Sleeper, you would have us believe that its the 'aliens' who purposely designed and created all our problems, and that there is no fix we can implement, but I don't buy that.

Our government is broken. It is a corrupt sham run by bribes, etc., and our politicians have all been bought off, etc.

Our jobs have been outsourced to the atheistic Communist Chinese... for God's sake?

Our government has allowed the middle class to get screwed, over and over again in recent years, no jobs, no health insurance, no education, no decent housing, screwed... just terrorism and eternal wars, and plenty of war profiteering.

And the appologists for the Bush administration and for all the other whores in Congress and the Senate... they got the nerve to blame it on the 'aliens'?

Yeah, sure. The aliens done it? I'm not buying that. Sorry, Sleeper. I like your thread and all... But, I say don't blame it all on the aliens. That's what the Bush republicans and those who favor corruption in government want you to believe. And this political philosophy that Sleeper, you, seem to be espousing sure looks like you're just being an appologist for the broken and corrupt government... saying don't even try to fix it. It's all the fault of the aliens. Sleeper, you say there is nothing we can do about it, just wait to reincarnate into some other utopian planet.

I'm not buying that. Sorry. Sleeper, more and more you are sounding like an appologist for the failures of our political system.

I'm saying if it is broken, lets fix it.

Thanks again.

PS: Sleeper, now you know you are my favorite 'alien', so please don't let these petty disagreements, we might have from time to time, perturb your serenity.

[edit on 8/23/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

Also, I'm starting to think that it might not be such a good idea to blame everything on the aliens. What happened to 'personal responsibility'?

The car breaks down. Blame it on the aliens, etc. That's the flaw in the system expounded here. You start to blame everything on the aliens.

You miss my point, which is accepting full responsibility for not lashing out at the external world and other people for my own state of mind.

The question of whether ET is manipulating situations so that they mirror our own state of mind and what we need to "personally" work through?

If they are, blaming the world for our own state of mind would be pretty foolish, not to mention completely irresponsible.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish

You miss my point, which is accepting full responsibility for not lashing out at the external world and other people for my own state of mind.

The question of whether ET is manipulating situations so that they mirror our own state of mind and what we need to "personally" work through?

If they are, blaming the world for our own state of mind would be pretty foolish, not to mention completely irresponsible.

Hello Zenfish.

Thanks for your comments.

I'm not fully sure I completely understand you. However, you comments are indeed very interesting.

I was talking about the link I provided to an article that was suggesting a coming economic crash in late 2007 or early 2008. That article suggested that the Fed was manipulating the economy for political purposes, as usual.

I was just sounding off about our political system, and how lately the middle class was getting screwed, all over again.

Folks are dying out there for lack of health benefits. People are losing their houses to foreclosures. Many who want to work can't find jobs, etc., etc., etc.

A case in point is that our govenment encourages the employment of illegal aliens, paid substandard wages, which encourages the formations of gangs. Wages are so meager that many of these folks have to join gangs and pool their resourses just to pay the rent, with 15 to 20 of them living in one apartment. These are just some of the very real political problems of our day. Like where our government says they are against gangs, and yet does everything to encourage the formation of gangs. Its crazy. Yet, if one looks closely, its like that in almost everything they do. The war on crime. The war on poverty. The war on drugs. The war on terrorism. Etc. You name it.

I was talking about some of the great societal problems that cause immense suffering to average working class American citizens... because of our corrupted and incompetent government and political system. And now, thanks to those damned idiots running our government, the suffering of the average working class American will soon be multiplied exponentially, because their egregious incompetence and corruption might soon throw the entire country into a deep and devastating depression.

What kind of 'state of mind' do you think you'll be in when you find yourself standing in line at a soup kitchen along with Sleeper and the rest of the middle class?

Blame it on the 'aliens', right?

Thanks again.

[edit on 8/24/2007 by Rudolph_X]

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join