It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by meller
Sleep paralysis. What exactly is it? My friend gets it occasionally and is completely conscious of his surroundings but is completely unable to move. He sometimes regains control for a while and then falls asleep due to increased fatigue, and then upon waking up again the paralysis returns. Usually happens on Sundays or Saturdays, almost every week.

The ET type sleep paralysis rarely is regular as showing up on specific days on a weekly basis.

Your friend should find another hobby

In an experiment, I tried to project my vision in order for him to receive. When he tried to connect, he had an out of body experience where describes feeling "lighter", and more conscious of his energy. He immediately felt intense fear, and stopped focusing. Why do ETs create this phenomenon?

Because there are places not meant for human indulgence and if you try and tread their alone and uninvited you meet the bouncer

Also, is more than one alien species responsible for creating human bodies on earth?

Yes but they don’t like to advertise those little details

Is it allowed for us to know which species created us?

No

To whom (of them) can we turn when we have an intense calling for more information?

For one on one dialogue you need to know their real name---they have to give it to you, and most of them don’t do that for obvious reasons, Milton is not his real name.

But they hear you and most of the time they respond but not always in ways we believe helpful. They are most helpful with earthly things that facilitate our needs and desires in the here and now.

But first we need to take physical steps---do the hard work, come up with that new mouse trap---or whatever else we want to do.

People who spend all their time meditating don’t build houses, or desks or much of anything else that is useful---this is a physical world and we have to get physical---at least some of the time, in order to make things happen----in our lives and for humanity.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Let me start by saying I'm in the "believe Sleeper camp" just because you have been so consistent with your words. There are so many meanings between the lines to what you say. It just rings true to me. But......I am extremely uncomfortable with the fact that it may be true.

Am I the only one who has an insatiable curiosity on these subjects, but really don't want to be visited in the middle of the night and have my world turned upside down?

The knowledge is great to tuck away in the back of my mind for contemplation, also to use your life philosophy to improve my relationships, ect......but I think visitations would freak me out. That may seem contradictory, but knowing things and really participating in it are two different things to me. Does that make sense?

If I'm visited, can I just say....thanks, but no thanks to my alien hosts? My wife thinks I'm a kook already, I don't need any additional stories to confirm that for her

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The sleep paralysis actually runs in the family. His sister gets it as well as his father, I believe. And they all live fairly different lifestyles. It does not only happen on the aforementioned days, and it does not happen every week. Assuming it was an ET related activity, what would it imply? Could it be a side-effect of an abduction? Let me make it very clear that I'm not trying to freak him out, we're only curious about a possible explanation for the strange (and frequent) behavior.

If ETs did not want us to leave our bodies during our lives in the first place, why would they need a bouncer at all? Would it not make more sense for them to simply not allow the activity to take place in the beginning? Why was he allowed to get as far as he did?

I think the subconscious is probably the greatest tool of the ET. I am a composer. I know that many (most) of my creative works could not have come from nothing. I keep trying to find ways to reach the subconscious, at least to the extent that I am allowed. My mouse trap is a grand piano piece. So if music is my calling, I have no doubt that I will be lead (or at least hinted) in the right direction.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Sleeper,

Let me start by saying I'm in the "believe Sleeper camp" just because you have been so consistent with your words. There are so many meanings between the lines to what you say. It just rings true to me. But......I am extremely uncomfortable with the fact that it may be true.

Hi Green,

It’s all true and I have yet to scratch the surface and not sure that I want to---way too much stuff and info---which most people don’t really need anyway.

I admit I have been caught off guard by how reluctant some can be to this stuff.

Naturally those glued to their religious or “scientific” realities are the ones who would suffer the most problems because of the identity crisis they would have should those “solid” foundation liquefy under their feet.

Am I the only one who has an insatiable curiosity on these subjects, but really don't want to be visited in the middle of the night and have my world turned upside down?

Very few respond to my thread and many don’t because they have the same quandary. And with good reason---why upset the apple cart when the apple cart serves them well? Really there is no need to

Take from the cart what is useful---if anything--- and leave the rest in the cart.

The knowledge is great to tuck away in the back of my mind for contemplation, also to use your life philosophy to improve my relationships, ect......but I think visitations would freak me out. That may seem contradictory, but knowing things and really participating in it are two different things to me. Does that make sense?

Certainly does make sense. This world is filled with bazillions of ideas and there is no way to swallow many of them---take what makes sense in your life and no more.

If I'm visited, can I just say....thanks, but no thanks to my alien hosts? My wife thinks I'm a kook already, I don't need any additional stories to confirm that for her

Your wife probably gets more visits than you do---but for heaven’s sake don’t tell her that---

Also don’t talk ET stuff with people who think it a nutty subject otherwise you come off looking the fool and some people don’t want to be around fools.

A visit is not essential for most, and remembering it hardly ever happens when it does happen---and yes you can just say no should you somehow become aware of it.

Most of the horror stories we hear from abductees are worse than the bite

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

I have a question for you.

Is there a real "Fountain of Youth" here on Earth? And, if there is, how can I find it? Oh, and once I find it, will I be able to afford it? Or, should I just let myself go and forget about it?

And another question. Will we ever have a 'Fountain of Youth" here on Earth, and do such things exists elsewhere in the galaxy?

In other words, what can you tell us about aging, about growing older, and dealing with the problems of old age? Will the average life span ever increase here on Earth, or will it decline, like what is already happening here in America (according to recent reports)? Yes, apparently, the life span is going down, not up, here in America.

Oh, and, are the aliens Communists? Or, perhaps they are "Unaffiliated" when it comes to political parties, like me?

Are the aliens political? And, what do they think about politics here on Earth?

Thanks again.

[edit on 8/21/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellerThe sleep paralysis actually runs in the family. His sister gets it as well as his father, I believe. And they all live fairly different lifestyles. It does not only happen on the aforementioned days, and it does not happen every week. Assuming it was an ET related activity, what would it imply?

Sometimes these things get botched especially if humans are involved. Nevertheless, sleep paralysis is common even with ETs---because some things need the person to be somewhat conscious during a procedure.

Could it be a side-effect of an abduction?

Many are

Let me make it very clear that I'm not trying to freak him out, we're only curious about a possible explanation for the strange (and frequent) behavior.

Giving a friend a prognosis such as that certainly is tricky business

If ETs did not want us to leave our bodies during our lives in the first place, why would they need a bouncer at all?

ETs take people out of their bodies all the time---humans trying to sneak out of their own bodies are playing with fire because many entities exist in those dark zones---and sometimes those bouncers are their to protect the naive from some of those other undesirable entities---for those who didn’t know any better and were not seeking or invoking the dark ones that is.

Would it not make more sense for them to simply not allow the activity to take place in the beginning? Why was he allowed to get as far as he did?

Humans have a lot more freedom than they realize---there are many motivations and desires that will be allowed---part of the finding out what we are made of---and what our true desires are---be they good or evil.

I think the subconscious is probably the greatest tool of the ET. I am a composer. I know that many (most) of my creative works could not have come from nothing. T.

The subconscious is a place for many things but it is also like a mailbox where ET puts things into it that are requested or demanded by our wishes and our actions

I keep trying to find ways to reach the subconscious, at least to the extent that I am allowed.

Our subconscious never sleeps, its always on and accessible via regular brain channels. Going into it via meditations and other means can be a mindfield for those not careful or knowledgeable---and few are knowledgeable.

It can be like going into your computer’s operating systems and not knowing much about what makes computers work.

Fortunately most don’t know enough to do much damage while visiting the subconscious and are scared off before they do---

Just remember that while in there you are in the presence of the gods---it’s a church but it can turned in a nightmare too---the subconscious is a supernatural and sacred place---treat it that way

My mouse trap is a grand piano piece. So if music is my calling, I have no doubt that I will be lead (or at least hinted) in the right direction.

We don’t need to take our watch apart to tell the time---leave that to the watch repairman. You have full access to your abilities without entering into the machinery behind them.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
It’s all true and I have yet to scratch the surface and not sure that I want to---way too much stuff and info---which most people don’t really need anyway.

If I want my 3 year old to pick up her toys and crap from her room before she goes to bed so that when she gets up in the middle of the night she will not trip, fall, and bust her butt. The only way to make that happen is to tell her “if you get your room picked up you can have a cookie before bed”.
The problem is that she is doing the work not for her own good but for the cookie.
Is this perhaps the reason knowledge, truth, and understanding, is so hard to come by?
So that we learn to do things for own good and the good of others and not just so we can get a cookie?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Is there a real "Fountain of Youth" here on Earth? And, if there is, how can I find it? Oh, and once I find it, will I be able to afford it? Or, should I just let myself go and forget about it?

Exercise and good attitude works best

And another question. Will we ever have a 'Fountain of Youth" here on Earth, and do such things exists elsewhere in the galaxy?

The galaxy is filled with utopia planets, no aging, no sickness, no wars etc. One need only get through a few tough spots like we have here on earth.

In other words, what can you tell us about aging, about growing older, and dealing with the problems of old age?

Again, those with the right attitude will fair better, but we are on the assembly line here on earth and when we enter a certain age we are put on notice that the end is near---and we are given a final chance to clean our room before getting kicked out.

Will the average life span ever increase here on Earth, or will it decline, like what is already happening here in America (according to recent reports)? Yes, apparently, the life span is going down, not up, here in America.

For some it will increase for others it will decrease---

Oh, and, are the aliens Communists? Or, perhaps they are "Unaffiliated" when it comes to political parties, like me?

Some are communist---the spiteful ones

Are the aliens political? And, what do they think about politics here on Earth?

ETs have jobs, they are not really political but they may influence certain leaders to take their flocks to the depths of depredation as did Stalin and Hitler and many others before and since.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What are some good ways of reaching the subconscious via those "regular brain channels" without having to get into the deeper stuff with meditation and such? Is there anything akin to politely knocking on the door, or checking ones email, when it comes to knowledge about oneself? I would think that it would be a gradual process.

Another question I have is regarding implants. Why do they need them if they always have access to whats on our minds, 24/7? What purpose does an implant serve?

Prayer. How often is "enough"? Are we expected to do so? Unfortunately when I try to pray my mind often wanders or replays things that other people said throughout the day. Mental clarity or even quiet is not easily found for me.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hello Sleeper.

But, your answers seem to raise more questions than they resolve.

In my last post I was talking about Alien Politics, etc. What I meant to learn was if they have a democracy, etc., and vote? From your answers it seems they are ruled under a sort of benevolant dictatorship?

If ETs have jobs, then they are not free, and have to go to work for a living? If they are not free, then they are ruled over by a "Dictarorship of God" or whoever? Is that what you are trying so hard not to say?

Who or what rules over ET? What is their political power structure? I'm sure we'd all like to learn more about Alien Politics!

Thanks again.

PS: Boy, that was fast. As soon as I made the post, half of it disappeared. (Talk about a quick edit, wow.) What you see above, is missing much of the original post. And for half a minute, I literally forgot about that other material that disappeared. Then it all came back to me. How do these things happen?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

they may influence certain leaders to take their flocks to the depths of depredation as did Stalin and Hitler and many others before and since.
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Sleeper,
They influence leaders to do this because... they want countries to have mizerable conditions so more soles can be properly challenged??

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
If I want my 3 year old to pick up her toys and crap from her room before she goes to bed so that when she gets up in the middle of the night she will not trip, fall, and bust her butt. The only way to make that happen is to tell her “if you get your room picked up you can have a cookie before bed”.
The problem is that she is doing the work not for her own good but for the cookie.
Is this perhaps the reason knowledge, truth, and understanding, is so hard to come by?
So that we learn to do things for own good and the good of others and not just so we can get a cookie?

Not many of us would go to work if it weren’t for that cookie in our pay envelop every other week or so. Why should our children be any different?

Truth and knowledge are tools we use to get what we want because “human” truth and knowledge are simply commodities to exchange with others. Then there is wisdom, supposedly it comes with age and experience but some get it and some don’t.

But the fact remains that all the wisdom and truth in the world don’t add up to a simple act of kindness---and that’s the real cookie we all want at the end of a hard day.

I know, some of us would prefer a cold beer, a good game on the big screen, and some old fashion cold hard cash-----
---me too

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by meller
What are some good ways of reaching the subconscious via those "regular brain channels" without having to get into the deeper stuff with meditation and such?

Blood sweat and tears---racking the brain day and night until you shake loose a morsel---think panning for gold, we have to go through a lot of rock and dirt to find our small nuggets.

Is there anything akin to politely knocking on the door, or checking ones email, when it comes to knowledge about oneself? I would think that it would be a gradual process.

We learn a ton about ourselves by our simple deeds and interactions with others---and how we deal with our own frustrations.

Another question I have is regarding implants. Why do they need them if they always have access to whats on our minds, 24/7? What purpose does an implant serve?

Implants are use by others---but ET uses them for a number of reason, including medical.

Prayer. How often is "enough"?

Prayer is not required at all---prayer is simply a way of communicating with higher beings---usually asking for favors or forgiveness.

Are we expected to do so?

Not at all---the gods don’t need our prayers---but prayers can bring peace of mind to those who pray---it’s kind of like meditation without going deep into the cave.

Unfortunately when I try to pray my mind often wanders or replays things that other people said throughout the day.

Prayers can be a chore that’s why some monks invented a prayer wheel, they simply spin it every now and then---

Why in the world would the gods need our prayers? It’s a silly and highly misunderstood concept

If prayers are not helping you then they have no purpose whatsoever.

Mental clarity or even quiet is not easily found for me.

People can easily create large mountains from small mole hills and get the mind all confused for no good reason.

Step back and reevaluate why you have a mountain of useless stuff in your head---and clean house

There are only two big chains holding most of us down, hate and envy---but if you don’t have those hang ups then you are free to do whatever your heart desires---with a certain amount of effort.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi again sleeper,

I have another question if you don't mind. In some of your posts I notice that you refer to the Earth as a prison planet for souls, but in other posts you say its more of a school. So what exactly is it? Are we inmates, students, or a mixture of both? Sometimes it feels more like an insane isylum than a school or a prison.

Also, is it possible for one higher entity to transfer its soul into multiple humans? If so, does it ever happen on Earth?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Please stop me if I get into topics that are in any way annoying to you. But, I run across all kinds of wierd things and ideas on the internet, and sometimes I'm interested in your reaction to them.

A case in point is something I read from a site where some lady, Nancy L., channels messages by the aliens from Zeta-Reticuli, or something like that. Its called Zetatalk. In the New Zetatalk section of the site the Zetas talk (I think that they might have some kind of collective mind, like the Borg in StarTrek series do), and give their point of view regarding various topics, but mostlly about a Planet_X which they claim is on its way toward Earth and will soon cause a pole shift to happen here, bringing utter destruction, etc., to our planet, etc.

Etc.

Anyway most recently the Zetas said:

The Catholic Church has long been rumored to be associated with devil worship, and this is true. This must be qualified greatly, as in general the church is merely very rule and control oriented, though these are signs of a Service-to-Self culture. There are pockets of the church which are highly Service-to-Other in their operation, also. We have explained that the Illuminati is not a powerful organization, but a group of people who assume themselves powerful by virtue of their wealth or position as royalty or stature in the community or corporate positions, and are frustrated that they cannot pull strings as the Puppet Master seems to do via his great wealth. Many turn to devil worship, which is hardly more than the sacrificing of a virgin that primitive cultures do to placate the gods. They are encouraged in this by visitors in the Service-to-Self, who counsel them to proceed, knowing that the only thing gained is the soul of the participant. They do not gain materially from such devil worship, but those in the Service-to-Self who have encouraged them often gain a soul as convert. - from the New Zetatalk

Is this the kind of thing aliens do to pass the time? Also, is Milton's alien form in any way related to the Zeta aliens?

Despite whether what they say is true or not, the Zetas sure don't pull any punches, like some other folks I know.

For example, here is another tidbit from the same post:

The rising food prices are blamed on the cost of corn, due to switching corn to ethanol production. Of course the rise is due to crop shortages and setbacks to farmers all across the world, primarily due to the weather and indirectly due to increasing disease from migrating germs or carriers, which likewise is due to the weather. We predicted these crop shortages early on in the ZetaTalk saga, and now they have arrived. People are not shopping as much because of several reasons. First, many have lost their jobs or have seen family or friends put in that position, so are are becoming fearful. Second, the cost of living has skyrocketed, food and gas costing more, so discretionary cash is more limited. Third, in the past they were given easy credit with low interest on credit cards and the like, but now interest rates have gone up and minimum payments have gone up, and the common man has heard that in a bankruptcy case their credit card debt cannot be discarded. Indeed, what is called the credit crunch is only starting, as worthless mortages packages sold to mutual funds or overseas are recognized for what they are - junk. More bankruptcies are in the offing as balloon mortgages prove impossible to sustain, and easy refinancing not the option once promised. But as has been done with the infusion of liquidity to avoid a panic, the very wealthy will continue to pump money into the system to avoid a complete collapse. For the common man, this is little comfort, as they are not the ones being sustained. - from the New ZetaTalk.

Both ZetaTalk quotes come from here.

Good old Nancy L. has been doing ZetaTalk for well over seven years (or more?), and she still appears to be going strong, regardless of what some other folks might say.

True or false? You tell me?

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper once again..i am back on home after a vacation..(2 weeks out)..was very good...with nephews and everything...only was missing the dog LOL and that would be the perfect postal.

Anyway you mention somenthng about the,,mm not so popular Dark entities, can you explaine more what is what you call dark entitie? is it a let say a bad alien ..a lower entitie (means that is made for that purpose) or this are remanenants of the bad guys....??? Because 2 or 3 times on dreams i have sometimes fights this foes... well tthats what i think...

Here is the description of them has i recall : They are taller..more than any human..2 mts tall or more....pitch black.. that you cant see who or what it is or tru him...very strong..well on that level of dimension i supouse.

Well am i right on their description??...i remember one time one had this strange staff..they used like a weapon....do they use weapons???

Hope i am not bothering too much on this sleeper...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

But, your answers seem to raise more questions than they resolve.

The total compete answer package today only for $19.95 and I will throw in some ginsu knives---but you must act now!

As I’m sure you know Rudolph the answers to how a car works could fill hundreds of books---and still how many people would take the time to read and understand---much simpler to take the car to a mechanic and hope they don’t stick it to you.

Life is a tad more complicated---
---plus how many people really take me and my answers seriously---

In my last post I was talking about Alien Politics, etc. What I meant to learn was if they have a democracy, etc., and vote?

They don’t vote and there is no democracy as we have here in America and a few other places---for those who believe we really have democracy.

From your answers it seems they are ruled under a sort of benevolant dictatorship?

Yeah kind of

If ETs have jobs, then they are not free,

Some have more free time than others

and have to go to work for a living?

Their living is taken care of and their work is like play

If they are not free, then they are ruled over by a "Dictarorship of God" or whoever? Is that what you are trying so hard not to say?

I never answered it because no one has asked it---but certainly the buck can be passed infinitely up to a higher level---so if you start passing the buck today no matter how high up the ladder you go you will never catch up with that buck---so you better be sure before you turn loose of that puppy---you will never see it again.

Who or what rules over ET? What is their political power structure? I'm sure we'd all like to learn more about Alien Politics!

That’s quite a mouth full and if I ever have spare time I might try and fill in a few of the pieces

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch They influence leaders to do this because... they want countries to have mizerable conditions so more soles can be properly challenged??

When humans are easily whipped into a hatred frenzy they will ultimately pay the price for that hatred tenfold during their lifetimes---brutal punishment is a learning experience to say the very least. Or one might think---but that’s not always the case and many of those people are back on earth today living some of the horrors they so willingly lavished on others even though they too had suffered plenty during those horrible wars.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackdude
Hi again sleeper,

I have another question if you don't mind. In some of your posts I notice that you refer to the Earth as a prison planet for souls, but in other posts you say its more of a school. So what exactly is it? Are we inmates, students, or a mixture of both? Sometimes it feels more like an insane isylum than a school or a prison.

Hi dude,

Some people are inmates here for atrocities done in previous lives---many of them can improve their lives during their confinement while here---many can’t and are simply doing hard time---but they may get a chance the next time around.

Many are students here for a variety of juvenile reasons, children confined to playpen earth who are not yet ready for bigger and better things---mostly because of attitude, over enlarged ego and lacking in true integrity.

Insane asylum works too

Also, is it possible for one higher entity to transfer its soul into multiple humans? If so, does it ever happen on Earth?

Yes and yes but only under extremely rare circumstances

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

A case in point is something I read from a site where some lady, Nancy L., channels messages by the aliens from Zeta-Reticuli, or something like that. Its called Zetatalk. In the New Zetatalk section of the site the Zetas talk (I think that they might have some kind of collective mind, like the Borg in StarTrek series do), and give their point of view regarding various topics, but mostlly about a Planet_X which they claim is on its way toward Earth and will soon cause a pole shift to happen here, bringing utter destruction, etc., to our planet, etc.

No planet X heading this way and our planet is not going to be destroyed by anyone or anything---sorry Zeta---

Anyway most recently the Zetas said:

The Catholic Church has long been rumored to be associated with devil worship, and this is true. This must be qualified greatly, as in general the church is merely very rule and control oriented, though these are signs of a Service-to-Self culture. There are pockets of the church which are highly Service-to-Other in their operation, also. We have explained that the Illuminati is not a powerful organization, but a group of people who assume themselves powerful by virtue of their wealth or position as royalty or stature in the community or corporate positions, and are frustrated that they cannot pull strings as the Puppet Master seems to do via his great wealth. Many turn to devil worship, which is hardly more than the sacrificing of a virgin that primitive cultures do to placate the gods. They are encouraged in this by visitors in the Service-to-Self, who counsel them to proceed, knowing that the only thing gained is the soul of the participant. They do not gain materially from such devil worship, but those in the Service-to-Self who have encouraged them often gain a soul as convert. - from the New Zetatalk

The Catholic church certainly has its faults as do most religious and secular organizations but to say that they have a monopoly on “Service to self” is preposterous.

Most of us here one earth are here because of that very flaw---we all expect something in return for everything we do---and what’s worse is that few are even aware of that flaw inside of them---and will deny it to the very end of their lives.

Is this the kind of thing aliens do to pass the time?

Fear mongering is a human level affliction

Also, is Milton's alien form in any way related to the Zeta aliens?

No

For example, here is another tidbit from the same post:

The rising food prices are blamed on the cost of corn, due to switching corn to ethanol production. Of course the rise is due to crop shortages and setbacks to farmers all across the world, primarily due to the weather and indirectly due to increasing disease from migrating germs or carriers, which likewise is due to the weather. We predicted these crop shortages early on in the ZetaTalk saga, and now they have arrived. People are not shopping as much because of several reasons. First, many have lost their jobs or have seen family or friends put in that position, so are are becoming fearful. Second, the cost of living has skyrocketed, food and gas costing more, so discretionary cash is more limited. Third, in the past they were given easy credit with low interest on credit cards and the like, but now interest rates have gone up and minimum payments have gone up, and the common man has heard that in a bankruptcy case their credit card debt cannot be discarded. Indeed, what is called the credit crunch is only starting, as worthless mortages packages sold to mutual funds or overseas are recognized for what they are - junk. More bankruptcies are in the offing as balloon mortgages prove impossible to sustain, and easy refinancing not the option once promised. But as has been done with the infusion of liquidity to avoid a panic, the very wealthy will continue to pump money into the system to avoid a complete collapse. For the common man, this is little comfort, as they are not the ones being sustained. - from the New ZetaTalk.

They are exploiting real problems and turning them into propaganda---that’s not ET speak---that’s homegrown everyday politicking for the upcoming presidential elections---

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join