It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

I know you are interested in Solar 'activities' from seeing your comments on the other thread. The Sci-Fi channel is running a new show called, "Solar Attack", with a lot of great scenes of solar flared blowing up buildings and things, end of the world stuff, etc. Cool? Or, just another dumb Sci-Fi show, but it premieres on Satuday, Aug. 18th, in case you're interested. It relates to your erstwhile interest in unusual solar activity, so I just though I'd give you a heads up on it.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

I see that the post buffer is backed up a few pages. I wonder what brought on all this sudden activity?
(Or maybe its just a glitch or bug in my computer causing the page loading delays?) Funny, the page count was up to 184 a few minutes ago, but now its back down to 180? How do these kinds of things happen?

[edit on 8/16/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hey sleeper,

My post was erased.

Big time revelation--LOL Finally told my story. erased. ....LOL

We are protected and watched.

Thanks sleeper!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
General comment:

I hope ATS has good backups and archives of their site. It just takes a few seconds and it can all go to 'computer heaven', zap, and its gone.

Ordinary folks should also get into the habit of backing up important files.

Tip:

When posting, I usually save a copy of the post by highlighting the text and then pressing the right mouse button, then clicking on 'copy' to get the text into the copy buffer. Only then do I hit the post button, because sometimes the post fails, so you'll still have it in the copy buffer.

Then you can always paste it in from the buffer and post it again. Just right click in the post box and then click on 'paste'.

A simple copy and paste operation can save you from losing all that work.

[edit on 8/16/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
But sleeper, I believe what my friend has told me, he's given me a lot of.. um.. evidence and what he says does make sense, to me anyway. If you look at my thread titled: 'Is this normal? o_O' or something, at the very end of that my friend gave me an introduction and my world changed from then. Except he doesn't want me to tell anyone so.. he's away now anyway and he probably won't read this so it's fine.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.
I know you are interested in Solar 'activities' from seeing your comments on the other thread. The Sci-Fi channel is running a new show called, "Solar Attack", with a lot of great scenes of solar flared blowing up buildings and things, end of the world stuff, etc. Cool? Or, just another dumb Sci-Fi show, but it premieres on Satuday, Aug. 18th, in case you're interested. It relates to your erstwhile interest in unusual solar activity, so I just though I'd give you a heads up on it.

Thanks again.

I love that end of the world stuff---
----thanks for the heads up Rudolph---

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey sleeper,
My post was erased.
Big time revelation--LOL Finally told my story. erased. ....LOL
We are protected and watched.
Thanks sleeper!

Those dang black ops guys again!

They love hanging out on ats because its sounds so top secret and they like those kinds of dark organizations---that ego thing run wild---

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
But sleeper, I believe what my friend has told me, he's given me a lot of.. um.. evidence and what he says does make sense, to me anyway. If you look at my thread titled: 'Is this normal? o_O' or something, at the very end of that my friend gave me an introduction and my world changed from then. Except he doesn't want me to tell anyone so.. he's away now anyway and he probably won't read this so it's fine.

Do you know what happens when someone dares to doubt the word of the GREAT AND POWERFUL SLEEPER?

Lucky for you I don’t remember

I will have to consult the great and powerful sleeper manual if I can find it, then I will get back with you---

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Kappo

Do you know what happens when someone dares to doubt the word of the GREAT AND POWERFUL SLEEPER?

Lucky for you I don’t remember

I will have to consult the great and powerful sleeper manual if I can find it, then I will get back with you---

I want to say something witty to this but I can't so... 1 more ATS point = win.

Tell me what your manual says~

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Can these aliens take you out of existence as in kill the soul and if so what is it like to not existence? If I don't exist that means I don't have to play their game of life....hehe that means also I beat the perfect alien system or whatever it is.

Lady-Z Score 1
Aliens Score 0

o_O......

O_o......

(>")>[goes back into lurk mode]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
so sleeper.. tell us.... is something happening Tommorow august 18th?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-Z
Can these aliens take you out of existence as in kill the soul and if so what is it like to not existence? If I don't exist that means I don't have to play their game of life....hehe that means also I beat the perfect alien system or whatever it is.

Lady-Z Score 1
Aliens Score 0

o_O......

O_o......

Yes they can and it’s a bit like lurk mode---think genie in a bottle.

The soul is not easy to snuff out and some remnant of it continues to exist, and they are kept in some alien container somewhere near the center of each galaxy---

If you go there they might issue you a PO Box for any correspondence that might be allowed---but why? Not sure who you could contact, certainly not your congressman

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sager

Something big is happening tomorrow---and here at sleeper headquarters we like to call it "life"

[edit on 17-8-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-Z

Lady-Z Score 1
Aliens Score 0

Hello Lady-Z.

Learn to embrace life, and appreciated it. Don't worry about death. If reincarnation theory is true, we've all died thousands of times already, but we just don't remember every detail of every death that we've had to endure. That is why dying might seem so frightening to folks. It always seems like the first time, because we don't remember all the previous thousands of times we already died in other life times. Like in the Madonna song, 'Like a Virgin', it always seems that when we are touched by death, that it is 'the very first time', but its not.

Once upon a time, not long ago, I had a 'bad' case of bronchitis, and had a great difficulty in breathing. So, as you can imagine, each time I went to sleep, I would always wake up 'dying', being choked to death, drowning, being hanged, suffocating like a rabbid dog foaming from the mouth, etc. I must have died what seems like 'a thousand deaths', a thousand different ways, because I couldn't sleep for more than a few hours at a time, only to wake from sleep choking to death in the dream. So I died every night, several times, for months on end, in every way imaginable that someone could when choking to death, and I remember it all. Each time I would awaken from my bed, or in the recliner when I fell asleep while sitting, thinking 'Dear God, I'm still here'. After a while you get used to dying, then its no big deal. When the 'real' death comes along, instead of waking in my own bed, I'll probably wake up in some different plane of existence, or whatever.

(Each night when I went to bed, I already knew how I was going to wake up... dying in a dream. Some lessons in life are tuff. But if I were to choke to death right now, it wouldn't be so hard, because it seems, I got lots of experience dying, I've already done it thousands of times before, even if only in my dreams.)

Untill that time comes, I've learned to embrace this life and appreciate each day as a gift.

Thanks again.

PS: When they say they're going to 'groom' you for a position, don't think they are talking about combing you hair... its more like 'Alien Boot Camp'.

[edit on 8/17/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi Sleeper,
Is astral projection real? Does the soul actually leave the body when this happens?

It's real and the soul does leave the body but not by itself otherwise it might never find its way back.

Besides, it takes certain keys to release souls from the body for this to happen

Most of the time the person will not be aware of the entity with the keys

Very interesting Sleeper

Would it be possible to use astral projection to get into secret government facilities such as Area 51, Dulce, etc? I was just reading a thread, and one of the posters said he was in contact with an RV(remote viewing) group who was involved in a privately funded attempt to locate Osama Bin Laden. He states that this group successfully R-Ved into Area 51 and found nothing. No alien beings, no spaceships, remains, nothing. He claims they use the whole alien facade to cover up what they're really doing. Is he right?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Read courtney brown's book on remote viewing

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Something big is happening tomorrow---and here at sleeper headquarters we like to call it "life"

[edit on 17-8-2007 by sleeper]

so in sleeper language.. that means 'no' right?

now if something does occur in relation to the crop circles formed... that makes you the liar right?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Would it be possible to use astral projection to get into secret government facilities such as Area 51, Dulce, etc?

No because black ops can detect and counter or block it.

I was just reading a thread, and one of the posters said he was in contact with an RV(remote viewing) group who was involved in a privately funded attempt to locate Osama Bin Laden.

Dang, what they going to do with all that money when they find him? What’s his scalp worth now days, 50 million?

He states that this group successfully R-Ved into Area 51 and found nothing. No alien beings, no spaceships, remains, nothing. He claims they use the whole alien facade to cover up what they're really doing. Is he right?

Well if they were able to do these things why don’t they share what they find on boards like ATS?

Obviously nothing could be “covered up” or hidden from them if what they state is true, right?

Anyway, area 51 is a red herring to other more important locations----yet much ET stuff still goes on there.

And I’m not spilling the beans otherwise I would have to put up with more bad jokes from you know who.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

now if something does occur in relation to the crop circles formed... that makes you the liar right?

What, you can't wait until tomorrow to call me a liar?

And wipe that drooling off your face---

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
in my opinion, you are one either way. my higher self tells me you are are making this all up.

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join