It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeingevil

Originally posted by sleeper
Thanks for your perspective---

But souls here on earth are guilty until they prove themselves innocent---and worthy---zero excuses

... Going further, regarding that we are required to prove ourselves worthy... I'm unsure of what position, promotion or state of being that we're seeking to show ourselves suitable for exactly.

Hello Seeingevil.

Thanks for your comments. From them I picked just one to respond to, as quoted above. I have been admonished to cut down on long quotes by the mods, so here is my attempt to save time and space.

Nevertheless...

Now, suppose that I told you that God has the power to destroy the Universe with a thought. One crooked thought and all His vast creation is ruined. Imagine that?

Now suppose God wants to share His power with you. He wants to allow you to be like Him, great and powerful and worthy of His name, to be a child of God.

But, can He give you such tremendous power?

If He wants to allow you to become more like He is, well yes... He does have to give you that power. But then what would you do with it when you get it? Will you have a crooked thought... crooked enough to destroy the whole Universe?

That's the dilema. He wants you to have the power to be like Him, but He has to trust you enough first before He can give it to you.

So, you must prove yourself worthy of Him to possess such power which is required to be 'God-like'.

They say that many have tried and many have failed, and continue to do so, but as the 'big wheels keeps on turning', some souls do eventually somehow manage to succeed. "How do they do it?", you might ask? (I already explained all that in an earlier post. Look it up.) OK, I'll give you the short answer. You do it by using the sheer determination of you intentions. What intentions? The intentions to have the 'integrity' (that word that Sleeper continuously harps on) necessary to be deemed worthy of God. (But, there is more to it than that, so read the book.) And, as the Beatles used to say, "The long and winding road... "

Life, I suppose it could be called, 'the pursuit of perfection'.

"Be as perfect as I am." - JC

And that's my take on answering your question. Your post also had a lot of other very interesting questions and comments, but I think I'll leave it to Sleeper... to give you his answers on those.

Thanks again.

[edit on 8/16/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi Sleeper,

What were the purposes of the human mutilations that John Lear talks when the abduction phenomena began?

Were the abductees human or ET's in human costumes?

I'm not familiar with that story

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Thanks for your reply.... have a glass of wine for me...
I have always been intereted in the pyramids since I was a kid, I don't know why, just something I have felt. I have also been interested in the ET thing, don't know why either. I don't remember any experiences, but then again, who knows
any guesses? Guess my question is I feel like I have been "aware" for along time. Never questioned, just kind of understood, not everything, but enough... does that make any sense? Doesn't to me.. Do you think that when the ET's do the "thing" that includes programing, that somehow gets triggered by other events? or does progressing with your awareness trigger more memories? Thanks again, ... will look for that DVD....

kix

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Sleeper I still read this thread I find it enlightening and one thing that sounds right is the integrity stuff, this world would be SO different if everyone did the right thing!

One question, please...

Lets say yuo learn the rules and are ready to be promoted, can you stay to help your loved ones, even if your mission is done?

and if you can stay (or ask to stay and you screw up do the "downgrade you again?)

best regards

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Sleeper, if they wanted The Secret they would find it on their own.

1+1=4

Thats all anyone needs to know.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Does the competition get low-handed?

All the time---those running the show are not here to be tested---and they can bend the rules without breaking them for the tough cases

I still don't get it. Why is there some kind of competition going on? Why does it seem that the ETs you are working with are in a competition with some other good guy ETs? Are you saying the other good ETs aren't seeing the whole picture? Forgive me for being so dense on this. Can you give an example of an individual situation? I'm still leaning towards more of a natural approach to our problems rather than a technological one. I feel if we lean too much on technology solving our problems we actually won't learn about integrity. You know, we can keep on being selfish because technology will get us out of our problems.

But you have to answer that---is it important to you that your banker, baby sitter, congressmen, friends, boss, employees, those who teach your children, etc have integrity?

Ahhh. Okay, I get it. It's the only important thing.

I'm going to quit with the back slapping, but I'm eating this right up. It's a real rubber meets the road take on life. In other words, it's Real. Not some namby pamby avoidance tactic to make us feel comfortable about the opportunities for soul growth and responsibilites we are shirking. Thanks. Even if it ends up you are scamming about the ETs, that philosophy is bitchin'. Makes a lot of good good sense to me and is probably more of what the worlds spiritual traditions actually originally intended. Before they were corrupted. The boot camp style delivery makes it loud and clear for me. But then, my grandfather was literally a drill sergeant, maybe that has something do with with why it hits home.

That "no excuses" and "...vessels of integrity, not vessels of knowledge" - gold Jerry, gold.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeingevil

Originally posted by sleeper
pure evil truly can be clever

This small comment, perhaps more than any other you've made, really stood out to me.

For years now I've been of the opinion that Evil has no greater power or ability than the talent to disguise itself or else very cleverly slip under the radar enough to avoid being held accountable.

So very many tend to only view Evil as something that makes itself obvious such as in the case of murder, child molestation, or even an angry and uncivil forum member to provide a few examples... Most such cases however serve as better examples of mental weakness, insanity, uncontrollable urges and anger issues rather than true Evil.

Evil in it's truest form exists in a much less obvious sense within people, and conducts itself through small, ingenious and seemingly innocent manipulations and influences which wreak utter havoc upon the lives of those unfortunate enough to be in the crosshairs.

True Evil achieves it's goals in very indirect, very clever ways... and the consequences of it's schemes are beyond words in the harm they can inflict upon innocent souls.

My apologies for going off topic, the certain thing you said compelled me to comment. For any who wish to discount my words as the babblings of a madman, you have my blessing

On topic: Your thread and blog provide for a very interesting read Seeker...

Much respect,
see

Good post, reminds me of another famous quote

"The greatest trick the devil ever played .............................. was convincing the world he didn't exist"

Gaz

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
So I was reading on the other page about humans being guilty of something, and I just woke up so it is likely I didn't read it properly.. But basically, I've been dropping hints to this in my other posts cus you know.. 'tis kind of an ego boost and I can't really enjoy it but anyway. My friend told me I was in my last life and what if I don't prove myself innocent? Or is it my past life because I have proven myself innocent? (He also said bad things happen to people who meddle in others um.. souls I think. Which is why he couldn't go into too much detail.)

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Few more Qs if you have time....

1) Do ET's ever make mistakes?

2) Between lives are we privvy to greater knowledge than what our earthbound forms will ever encounter? I think everyone on this planet has questions they want answered and many of us are reluctantly aware that we'll probably never get the answers in this life but hopefully in the next one.....

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
Or does progressing with your awareness trigger more memories?

More awareness doesn’t automatically translate into more memory awareness. Perhaps a good hefty bribe under the table to your favorite ET--lol

There is no rhyme or reason why some get scant memories or none, and others get plenty, seems unfair

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Is astral projection real? Does the soul actually leave the body when this happens?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
wow... just wow. I read this sleeper guys experience and um..

you'd have to be ABSOLUTE nuts to believe this is REAL.

however sleeper, you're a great story teller man... i'll give you that. you have a great imagination.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Sleeper I still read this thread I find it enlightening and one thing that sounds right is the integrity stuff, this world would be SO different if everyone did the right thing!

Hi kix,

Earth would be utopia if it were filled with upright souls---and there are millions of utopias in our galaxy for souls who prefer being around such silly do-gooder types--

Lets say yuo learn the rules and are ready to be promoted, can you stay to help your loved ones, even if your mission is done?

Very rare that they would let you stay because once your time is up if you remain here you may complicate things for those you wish to help.

Unfortunately pain and suffering are part of the lessons on stinking planets like earth.

and if you can stay (or ask to stay and you screw up do the "downgrade you again?)

Anyone on earth other than higher entities are subject to all the pitfalls on this planet and will be downgraded if they revert to being and acting like as_ses---

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Where did life start? Is there one master race of et's that takes the cake as far as age of thier species? Are et's racist? Do they consider any race of humanoids to be lesser, or inferrior? Are there humans out there? If there are other "humans" out there, then why dont they come here and embrace their brothers? Are we a natural species, one that came about on its own, or were we made. If so by what combinations of how many species? who were, are they? Are they still around? Is this planet ours or does it belong to another species that seeded us here???????????

Can we take all the planets in our solar system to be ours? any planet or are et terretorial?

Is there a place where willing peoples of different planets can go to be enlightened? Are we not allowed to go? How do we request a trip? What were the contributions of et's in history? if ets met us once upon a time, what were we like before they met us? was this planet orriginally ocupied by humans? If not, by who, and where are they now? Are we related to them? If we are related to them somehow, how do they see us in their heirarchy?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
I still don't get it. Why is there some kind of competition going on? Why does it seem that the ETs you are working with are in a competition with some other good guy ETs? Are you saying the other good ETs aren't seeing the whole picture? Forgive me for being so dense on this. Can you give an example of an individual situation? I'm still leaning towards more of a natural approach to our problems rather than a technological one. I feel if we lean too much on technology solving our problems we actually won't learn about integrity. You know, we can keep on being selfish because technology will get us out of our problems.

Hi zen,

Technology does not facilitate our ascendance into integrity ---technology is necessary to accommodate the huge numbers who are coming into this planet in the next few decades

We can live like animals in third world condition or make life a tad more comfortable for a larger portion of the inmates.

Some of the drill sergeants in charge of this training camp don’t mind wiping the floor with every carcass that comes here---others would prefer skipping now and then with putting a booth up our behinds

Obviously it’s much more complicated than that---but it’s along those lines.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
So I was reading on the other page about humans being guilty of something, and I just woke up so it is likely I didn't read it properly.. But basically, I've been dropping hints to this in my other posts cus you know.. 'tis kind of an ego boost and I can't really enjoy it but anyway. My friend told me I was in my last life and what if I don't prove myself innocent? Or is it my past life because I have proven myself innocent? (He also said bad things happen to people who meddle in others um.. souls I think. Which is why he couldn't go into too much detail.)

No human knows how many lives other humans have left---and those who do know don’t tell you until you are between lives---but your friend sounds like a good and smart person

All you need do is do the right thing from now on---and everything in your past will not matter---what matters is what you do from now on.

If you don’t hate and envy anyone integrity should be easy.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
But my friend told me he was in his last life too and that he 'awakened' when he was 15, he says every human soul is like connected to this consciousness and when I awaken I will know what he means.. This is why I asked if you could tell stuff about other souls.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by elgaz
Sleeper,
Few more Qs if you have time....

1)Do ET's ever make mistakes?

None that they would admit too---

It's hard for us down here to imagine such a realm where mistakes don't exist but it's real

2) Between lives are we privvy to greater knowledge than what our earthbound forms will ever encounter? I think everyone on this planet has questions they want answered and many of us are reluctantly aware that we'll probably never get the answers in this life but hopefully in the next one.....

Most will know the secrets of their desires---and how to achieve them, and a few of the secrets of the universe as well

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi Sleeper,
Is astral projection real? Does the soul actually leave the body when this happens?

It's real and the soul does leave the body but not by itself otherwise it might never find its way back.

Besides, it takes certain keys to release souls from the body for this to happen

Most of the time the person will not be aware of the entity with the keys

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
But my friend told me he was in his last life too and that he 'awakened' when he was 15, he says every human soul is like connected to this consciousness and when I awaken I will know what he means.. This is why I asked if you could tell stuff about other souls.

For a human mind to “awaken” and still be on this plane of existence would be quite a shock---that’s why it doesn’t happen

Leaning a few things is not being “awake”

I’m certainly not awake thank god!---
---my one glass of wine a day would not be enough---

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join