It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Are the UFOs in the Haiti video for real?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Hi Sleeper,
You said, the sun is the culprit.
So I understand then that the sun is the main course of global warming as we see it now.
But what can we Humans do about that?
I think that, in this case, we Humans can do absolute nothing about that thread, so if our ET friends [the Miltons] are not planning to help us, it means for us here on Earth “People Fasten your seatbelts” We became toast.right?

Or is there still hope?

Hi spacevisitor,

The sun has its tizzy-fits every now and then---and the earth shakes like a dog trying to rid itself of fleas on a hot summer day.

People are born---they enter this planet every second of every day---and the only way off this planet is via death---we humans have two openings in our bodies where things go into one and out the other---otherwise we wouldn’t be able to fit into our cars for very long---because few of us are going to stop stuffing food into our mouths regardless.

In short life and death are the only constants---and requirements

Will the whole world go bald---no way, no how

Perhaps you want to look at this to.
I have open a tread with the title,
Is Nuclear Energy the reason for Global Warming?

At www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is your take on that?
Is that a real possibility or is that out of the question?

Nuclear power is not the reason for Global Warming---totally out of the question

I have another question, that’s intrigue me very very much.
Mike, so yourself, in your blog has the following experience,
finds himself looking down an immense hallway stretching to infinity with doorways on both sides of the hall.
First thing that came to Mike's mind is that he must have been put into a bigger ship.

I have read more of the same testimonies of that phenomenon, and I wonder has this something to do with the fact that that ship is partly in more then one dimensions?
That the small part is in our dimension and that the big part is in another dimension?
Have you an explanation or info for that.

ET ships have their own dimensions---they are not portals to other dimensions.---that may sound contradictory but I’m not sure how else to explain it.

Another question, that’s intrigue me very very much.
Can you explain the following,
what is the reason that when people observe a UFO in very close distance, their motor and everything electrical stops, and when the UFO is disappeared the motor and everything electrical starts again as there was nothing special happened.
They don’t have to start their engine, it starts by itself.

Humans are electrical and if that really happened they too would turn off.

The reality of the people near or in the vehicles changes and they interpret that as engines and other machinery stopping.

My watch seems to stop inside of a ship because time as we understand it ceases---and the poor watch doesn’t know what to do---it can't keep time because time doesn't exist in ET land---

But there are exceptions to every rule especially when black ops is involved

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yea, those long nights certainly hit the ol' grey matter!

Thanks for clearing that up, but I'm afraid you've gone and left me rather curious.

Again, please forgive if I'm making you go over subjects you've already covered several times, but are you privvy to who has and who hasn't been abducted? And if you are, will you tell if asked, because believe me if it's happened, I want to know!

The reason I ask is this: I have a niggling and lasting memory I carry with me from early childhood, that for some reason persists till this very day (I'm now in my fourth decade).
It's the only "dream" I can remember from way back then, and remember that even at the time it felt odd. Yes, I'm aware of the effect of the passage of time on memories and how it alters and distorts, but this "dream" was very, very brief. What it was I won't elaborate on...but it's bugged me, on and off, ever since. I'd like to know why.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, What is the relation between demons and ets why every time i ever had a paranormal encounter they introuduce themselves as a demon they seem to be very proud of that title.

They hide behind identities they themselves often create. People fear demons and the underworld---especially in the old days when most people knew that they were heading there.---because they were.

In the old days entities were more upfront and open and whole cities knew they were destined to lower places---where unpleasant entities, demons if you must, tormented people more so than the simple torments some humans experience here on earth when their lives are off track.

There are ET demons but it’s only a job for them

Personally I would avoid talking with anything that was proud of the fact they are demons.

And I might take the hint and change my ways---

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi again,

So before, when I said my friend said greys experiment on us, he probably didn't, it was a few months ago, I can't remember (just incase he reads this) -looks around-.

Ok anyway, on the other page you said that people do not usually want to know if they've been inside a ufo, I would but I'm sure I haven't anyway, due to being.. young..

So before, I asked if you could find out information about someone's soul, say for instance, the age of it. I don't think you answered but, can you? And if you can tell it about me, well my friend said that ETs leave people like me alone, was he right? (Sorry for any possible spelling mistakes, I think a few of my keys have stuck or something.)

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Looks like you're getting busy. At least it's not fighting off skeptics, or was that more fun?

Who are the competing ETs competing against and for what prize?

It sounds like all the competing allies are all trying to enlighten mankind, but just through different means. Why the conflict of opinion if they are all so much more in touch with what's true?

Does the competition get low-handed?

You mean the other side is endless political struggles as well? Sheesh!

Is there some material you can point me towards where I can get a clear understanding of integrity, or do you think "Groundhog Day" pretty much covers it? I enjoy Bill Murray's style. Like when he was stuffing his face with that cake infront of the woman he was interested in. She was so unimpressed and he couldn't care less. Classic.

What is the purpose of living with integrity? Is it simply to serve higher beings? Is that truly in our best interest?

I find movies fulfill the purpose myths and legends used to - by showing people what is truly valuable in life. Of course, they can do the opposite as well.

zenfish

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
In your description of evil, I think a word that you could have also used in your description is 'insidious'.

You are precisely correct and I'll be certain to include that descriptive in my future discussions of the topic, I'm glad the gist of my meaning wasn't lost on you

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Thanks for your perspective---

But souls here on earth are guilty until they prove themselves innocent---and worthy---zero excuses

The burden of proving one's innocence requires accusal of a crime as a prerequisite.

In assessing your words it appears in a sense that any self-damning act we've committed during our Earthly lives is actually irrelevant since we're born into the world instantaneously burdened from our first breath with the task of proving ourselves innocent... of something.

What is the crime to which all human beings on our planet are born being already guilty of? And how is it possible to petition for an acquittal when we aren't privy to the relevant details regarding the accusal?

Going further, regarding that we are required to prove ourselves worthy... I'm unsure of what position, promotion or state of being that we're seeking to show ourselves suitable for exactly.

In ascending to any type of higher promotion - status or state of being, it is presumed mandatory that specific skills, abilities or characteristics are required. One would need to know those specific requirements in order to best prepare themselves for a positive review when the time comes.

For instance, one who has trained for years in the field of competitive eating only to find their hidden purpose was to prep themselves for a career on the catwalk... may be unhappy.

Considering your mention of "zero excuses", it seems to imply that failure to complete our Earthly tasks is flatly unacceptable despite the fact that we do not know the details of our specific accusal so are in the dark as to how to prepare a sufficient defense and prove our innocence...

"Zero excuses" seems to further imply that we will be rejected and cast back to Earth for failing to be found worthy, despite not being sure what precisely it is we're striving to prove deserving of or what must be done exactly to ensure we'll score well in the post-death review.

All things considered, it seems that after death we stand a most excellent chance of being rejected and thrust back to Earth once again to live a life just as before, shrouded in utter ignorance of why exactly we're here, or how exactly to avoid another return trip.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
[edit on 15-8-2007 by pak88]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
[edit on 15-8-2007 by pak88]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
Sleeper,
Are the UFOs in the Haiti video for real?

No, the real ones are much cooler

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Again, please forgive if I'm making you go over subjects you've already covered several times, but are you privvy to who has and who hasn't been abducted? And if you are, will you tell if asked, because believe me if it's happened, I want to know!

Personal happenings remain personal to you and those assigned to you, for good reason.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Hi again,
So before, when I said my friend said greys experiment on us, he probably didn't, it was a few months ago, I can't remember (just incase he reads this) -looks around-.

Ok anyway, on the other page you said that people do not usually want to know if they've been inside a ufo, I would but I'm sure I haven't anyway, due to being.. young..

Age has nothing to do with it

So before, I asked if you could find out information about someone's soul, say for instance, the age of it. I don't think you answered but, can you? And if you can tell it about me, well my friend said that ETs leave people like me alone, was he right? (Sorry for any possible spelling mistakes, I think a few of my keys have stuck or something.)

You don’t have anything to worry about concerning ETs.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
Just wanted to say to you how much I am enjoying reading your thread. I am a newbie here, although I have been lurking on here for awhile. I knew you were a good guy when you posted that one of your favorite movies was The Day The Earth Stood Still.. one of my favs too. It was one yesterday did you see it? Guess we are of the same generation.

Please forgive me if the questions I have for you have been asked before, I don't think they have.
May I ask you how you are able to understand and "translate" things that Milton tells you

You started to talk about the Pyramids? I believe you said they were some sort of prison

Could you say anything more about the "Black Ops"
Thank you

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Just wanted to say that it is pleasant to see your thread still going strong.

I have it bookmarked as my link to ATS on the desktop, and checking it every night shows at least one page of new posts (and sometimes two
).

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,

Looks like you're getting busy. At least it's not fighting off skeptics, or was that more fun?

Hi zen,

I don’t miss the battles---

Who are the competing ETs competing against and for what prize?

There is no prize---and billions of souls undergoing fermentation is no walk in the park for those in charge of making the brew if you know what I mean.

It sounds like all the competing allies are all trying to enlighten mankind, but just through different means. Why the conflict of opinion if they are all so much more in touch with what's true?

Billions of souls each with their own complexities and issues is a challenge of immense proportions even for those who are enlightened---besides, most of these earth type planets are not managed by the higher ups----more like middle managers.

Does the competition get low-handed?

All the time---those running the show are not here to be tested---and they can bend the rules without breaking them for the tough cases

You mean the other side is endless political struggles as well? Sheesh!

Only for those working these kinds of hellholes

Is there some material you can point me towards where I can get a clear understanding of integrity, or do you think "Groundhog Day" pretty much covers it? I enjoy Bill Murray's style. Like when he was stuffing his face with that cake infront of the woman he was interested in. She was so unimpressed and he couldn't care less. Classic.

You could watch it over and over again---

What is the purpose of living with integrity?

I have to say that one almost floored me---it’s a great question!

But you have to answer that---is it important to you that your banker, baby sitter, congressmen, friends, boss, employees, those who teach your children, etc have integrity?

Is it simply to serve higher beings?

Can’t be a higher being without integrity---the renegades are not higher beings.

Is that truly in our best interest?

Is it?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

What were the purposes of the human mutilations that John Lear talks about when the abduction phenomena began?

Were the abductees human or ET's in human costumes?

[edit on 15-8-2007 by GeeGee]

[edit on 16-8-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeingevil
In assessing your words it appears in a sense that any self-damning act we've committed during our Earthly lives is actually irrelevant since we're born into the world instantaneously burdened from our first breath with the task of proving ourselves innocent... of something.

Is it a burden to do the right thing in every situation?---say at the store the clerk gave you back change for a twenty but you only gave her a ten---what is the right thing to do?

What is the crime to which all human beings on our planet are born being already guilty of? And how is it possible to petition for an acquittal when we aren't privy to the relevant details regarding the accusal?

In most cases what we did in past lives will not affect those who try and do what is right while in this life.

The problem is people come here with attitude carried over from other lives and then only add to it as if the universe owns them something---
---the universe has a big dumpster for those types.

Going further, regarding that we are required to prove ourselves worthy... I'm unsure of what position, promotion or state of being that we're seeking to show ourselves suitable for exactly.

All that is required is that we actually become caring human beings---the proof is in our actions.

In ascending to any type of higher promotion - status or state of being, it is presumed mandatory that specific skills, abilities or characteristics are required. One would need to know those specific requirements in order to best prepare themselves for a positive review when the time comes.

Most of that stuff comes later first and foremost we have to learn how to sit at the table and mind our manners

For instance, one who has trained for years in the field of competitive eating only to find their hidden purpose was to prep themselves for a career on the catwalk... may be unhappy.

No one cares two cents about the toys we choose to play with---earth is not career day---what people choose to do in this playground or prison is up to them---how they carry themselves while playing is what it is about.

Considering your mention of "zero excuses", it seems to imply that failure to complete our Earthly tasks is flatly unacceptable despite the fact that we do not know the details of our specific accusal so are in the dark as to how to prepare a sufficient defense and prove our innocence...

Have you ever heard the term “sting operation” ----that’s when they catch you with your hand in the cookie jar---there is no defense---you are guilty ---same principle

"Zero excuses" seems to further imply that we will be rejected and cast back to Earth for failing to be found worthy, despite not being sure what precisely it is we're striving to prove deserving of or what must be done exactly to ensure we'll score well in the post-death review.

Blaming others for our problems and then using those reasons and excuses to do others wrong---doesn’t fly with the higher entities

We humans will dig up every excuse in the book to get out of something---it may work with mere mortals but certainly not with the enlightened ones

All things considered, it seems that after death we stand a most excellent chance of being rejected and thrust back to Earth once again to live a life just as before, shrouded in utter ignorance of why exactly we're here, or how exactly to avoid another return trip.

That’s true most will be shoved back down here---and they will be given clue after clue after clue---spelled out to them over and over again---and many will still not get it

For them there are other places of learning not of this world.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
Hi Sleeper,
Just wanted to say to you how much I am enjoying reading your thread. I am a newbie here, although I have been lurking on here for awhile. I knew you were a good guy when you posted that one of your favorite movies was The Day The Earth Stood Still.. one of my favs too. It was one yesterday did you see it? Guess we are of the same generation.

Hi starwatcher, and thanks for your feedback!

I have the DVD

May I ask you how you are able to understand and "translate" things that Milton tells you

Well I don’t hear voices in my head nor is it telepathy, its something humans haven’t yet heard about and I have no way of describing it or comparing.----well maybe I do but I don’t want to reveal it---my bad

I don’t meditate and I don’t go into trances

You started to talk about the Pyramids? I believe you said they were some sort of prison

Sirius—ly
I can’t talk about it without tons more words---way too many for this tread and this board.

Could you say anything more about the "Black Ops"
Thank you

I could but I shouldn’t, black ops people play for keeps whenever they can---even though they are so deep under cover that no one can touch them---ever, they still don’t like people taking about them. So their people will rag to Milton’s people and Milton will take me out for coffee and make jokes about it---and his jokes are so bad---even worse than mine and John’s put together, if you can imagine that!---anyway that’s why I don’t like taking about black ops---

Sorry, your post caught me right after I had my one glass of wine---

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
I have it bookmarked as my link to ATS on the desktop, and checking it every night shows at least one page of new posts (and sometimes two
).

You are not with black ops are you amigo?---

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join