It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
This planet wasn’t really seeded----containers (human bodies) were created and souls shoved into them---to put it mildly---that slap on the behind is only part of the reason we wail after our first breath of earthly air. It’s also the very moment our past memories are put into storage.

Some humans on earth are from other star systems in this galaxy---and are brought here by entities in the “maintenance department”.

Only entities that are way up the scale of existence can travel intergalactic.

Where do our past memories go? Are they locked in our brain?

Who are the creators of our containers? I've heard many rumors of beings from the Lyra constellation being involved in our creation.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by samnx2
Mayan calendar suggests that around 2012 ...Anything coming from that race of people could never be taken seriously. No humanity, out right killers of man, no respect for human life. Who would ever want to relate to their calendar for anything..predictions come to enlightened people. People who treasure life and do only good and humane acts for all of humanity. Mayans were nothing more than killers.......of man.

I think those are very harsh words to be spoken against (what is currently agreed to be) an advanced civilization - at least for its time. The Mayans developed an undeniably advanced mathematical system, not to mention an interesting knowledge of astronomy. If you refer to human sacrifice, it should be noted that they were not the only ancient culture to practice this. To ignore their accomplishments for this would mean that you should also ignore the rest of humanity as a barbarous race: think for a moment on the "Witch Trials" of yesteryears, and reaching further back, the days of the Spanish Inquisition.

Your statement that predictions only come to the enlightened (my emphasis) is also groundless - unless you care to "enlighten" readers on your definition or use of the word. Precognition is not a fully understood thing, and I don't think anyone has the qualifications to say that it should be (or is) restricted to a specific group of individuals.

Lastly, the Mayans were not the only "Killers of man". Humans are still dying daily, due to the atrocities currently being committed. What of the Aztecs? The Incas? The Egyptians?

If you have a disagreement with the 2012 thing, it would be preferable that you present it in a more reasonable way. It won't do to vehemently attack their civilization without cause or provocation.

My post means no offense; I immediately apologize if it has "come off the wrong way."

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Greetings, Sleeper.

Would you say that stories such as your own can harm serious u.f.o/e.t research? Or has the damage already been done by people such as S.Greer and John Lear (no disrespect to John, I like his threads/posts/casts e.t.c) I wonder?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Hi Sleeper,
What’s the best way to make the transition from belief to knowledge?

What I mean by that is: I know my social security number, I know my first name, I know when I look up in the sky I see the color blue. I believe there is more to life/death than meets the eye.

Hi tommy,

All of us have a large amount of knowledge concerning the big picture and how we individually fit into it----inside our subconscious minds; the rest is kept off planet.

We have limited access to that stuff mostly because our plate is full with the “now”, which is more important

But they let out morsels now and then for those able to pick up on the clues. Which some of us are drowning in and yet remain clueless---and I’m talking about the hardcore skeptics

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by luis9343
If this is a place of punishment and a place for immature souls etc, which means that once our souls are ready we will travel to better worlds etc. You are saying that in these new worlds we would have a lot more fun, but say in a place with only fun and no death, no pain etc. The fun would loose its value, if we have fun all day fun would be boring. We need a balance, black and white, without bad theres no good, and we would be wishing we had the fun of the people on earth. No?

Fun never gets old---even here on earth---but comparing what we have here on earth to things above can’t be done from this perspective---

We don’t need pain to appreciate not having it, I certainly don’t.

Besides, those higher up are aware of the turmoil that exists on planets such as earth---and they are free to enter such planets and situations as they choose---and some do for a multitude of reasons---mostly to help out.

From johns thread:

“When I die my soul will go to the moon to the 'in between place' in the tower. But shortly thereafter I will be zapped back down from the Big Soul Machine On The Moon into a new born baby for more learning/life experiences. .”

Why call these lessons if you’ll forget them next life?

Because most lessons are for this life and past lives---nevertheless, everything we do and experienced is stored away and some will have access to it all once off this planet.

Would you say a thief or killer is a “bad boy” while taking in mind he was raised by a rapist and his mother was killed in front of him, and no one cares about him? We are all victims of ignorance and our way we are looked at usually depends on the circumstances we are born or live in. Maybe not if you’re a genius, but were talking about the average person here.

There is no reason to hate regardless of what hell our lives have been---and until we remove hate from our souls we will be anchored to planets and situations such as those you mentioned.

Some people on earth suffer nothing compared to other say, rich spoiled kids etc,

We are given one soul one life to look out for---most of us couldn’t possibly handle more than one. Those who concern themselves with how others live their lives are stepping into shoes they have no knowledge about---and certainly have no ability or authority to judge.

No one gets a free ticket regardless of their lot in life---rich or poor---everyone will pay the same amount in this life or other lives before they are allowed to move up.

how is that a learning experience and whoever creates these souls, why create some dumb, why not skip this step and make um all smart?

All souls are created equal; they are all smart at the beginning. But all souls are put through tests on this planet and on other planets, and it’s the tests that determine what their lives will be like.

In what way if any do our souls affect anything in our lives? If my parents were both very athletic I will have an athletic body if my dad was Albert Einstein I would be smarter than the average person.

So what you are saying is that Einstein could have given birth to other little Einsteins?

Naturally things rub off on to us from our parents but our true abilities come in with us---they are gifts---those who don’t have gifts or fail to discover them will have to learn how to do other things while here.

I don’t see how the souls changes or learns. The only thing that separates us from animals is our higher level of intelligence, you say that animals don’t have souls and we do, but in what way is that visible or apprehensible if there’s nothing to show or distinguish it.

Animals are not here to learn anything---can you say the same for humans?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Where do our past memories go? Are they locked in our brain?

Some of it is in our brains but a larger portion is stored off planet in cosmic safety deposit boxes

Who are the creators of our containers? I've heard many rumors of beings from the Lyra constellation being involved in our creation.

There is no shortage of entities wanting to take credit for that---and there are many who were and are still involved. Who made our containers is imprinted in our DNA

Each container is custom built for each soul

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
Greetings, Sleeper.

Would you say that stories such as your own can harm serious u.f.o/e.t research? Or has the damage already been done by people such as S.Greer and John Lear (no disrespect to John, I like his threads/posts/casts e.t.c) I wonder?

Hi Corum,

My accounts and experiences are certainly damaging to UFOlogy because most of what I talk about contradicts what they talk about. Some of my most critical critics are hardcore ufologist who need to keep the idea of UFOs and “aliens” in the fairytale category because that’s what sells seminars and books---

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by samnx2
Mayan calendar suggests that around 2012 ...Anything coming from that race of people could never be taken seriously. No humanity, out right killers of man, no respect for human life. Who would ever want to relate to their calendar for anything..predictions come to enlightened people. People who treasure life and do only good and humane acts for all of humanity. Mayans were nothing more than killers.......of man.

The Dalai Lama said the Tibetans were the most bloodthirsty people around at one time. So, according to your theory, they're still a bunch of idiots not worth the time of day.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Animals are not here to learn anything---can you say the same for humans?

So i take it you don't believe in evolution, or in natural selection etc. Are all those scientist dumb for thinking that or mislead? And what about the skulls archaeologist find, which show our progression from ape to man? How do you explain this?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hey sleeper,

Have you ever spoken the 'Ancient mans' words in the conscious state?

Or had some primordial state where you were going off in another language then what is known to man today.Another 'ancient language', just wondering.

menguard, thanks bud.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi sleeper

So many of the posts here ask questions to sleeper, I just want to take time to remember our friend from the the other world..... Milton. My questions to you have always mentioned him because it is really his answers I am looking for.

Sleeper , you have said that there is no such thing as the NWO (Illuminati,etc)
Does Milton have a different view ? Do your answers to us come from you or Milton?
If you dont think there is an NWO group of people at the top pushing things to their favor, does Milton feel the same?

In other words do your opinions feed directly from Miltons information or do you both disagree from time to time? AND how do you prove each other wrong?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

So i take it you don't believe in evolution, or in natural selection etc.

There is no such thing as evolution---and natural selection is nothing but a joke

Are all those scientist dumb for thinking that or mislead?

Some of them know and are playing dumb---it all pays the same---unless they rock the boat---then it don’t pay at all---

And what about the skulls archaeologist find, which show our progression from ape to man? How do you explain this?

They found lots of ape skulls---and the gullible public don’t know any better but to take their word for it---after all, they are the experts---

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Hey sleeper,

Have you ever spoken the 'Ancient mans' words in the conscious state?

Hi menguard,

No I haven’t

Or had some primordial state where you were going off in another language then what is known to man today.Another 'ancient language', just wondering.
menguard, thanks bud.

My native Italian dialect was discontinued after the war and replaced with a modern version of Italian, but other than that no

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sleeper I have a question, as a man who respects people who tell the truth. I would really like to know the truth, as everyone else here would, I want to know the truth. We get lied to all the time.

So heres my question:
Are you telling us the truth about everything you have told us, the whole story? I want your word, I want you to tell me, with everyone as my witness, god etc. that you are telling the truth.

Thanks a lot, Ill like you even if you are lying, because you either have a wonderful imagination, or your telling the truth and are giving us a gift by showing us.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pegasus1
Hi sleeper

So many of the posts here ask questions to sleeper, I just want to take time to remember our friend from the the other world..... Milton. My questions to you have always mentioned him because it is really his answers I am looking for.

Sleeper , you have said that there is no such thing as the NWO (Illuminati,etc)
Does Milton have a different view ?

Hi pegasus,

Milton doesn’t have a different view

Do your answers to us come from you or Milton?

From both of us----and his don’t come to me through telepathy, it’s more conventional---

If you dont think there is an NWO group of people at the top pushing things to their favor, does Milton feel the same?

Milton knows who is running the show and it’s none of the power brokers and wanabes in and out of the spotlight----who may appear like they are in charge or going to be in charge---certainly there are lots of puppets out there riding around in limousines---and enjoying the fanfare and red carpets---that’s about it---but why spoil their fun?

In other words do your opinions feed directly from Miltons information or do you both disagree from time to time? AND how do you prove each other wrong?

Milton is not political, I am, and we disagree all the time but I usually give in because I learned long ago to never piss off a space alien---they have the temperament and strength of Chewbacca

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

So i take it you don't believe in evolution, or in natural selection etc.

There is no such thing as evolution---and natural selection is nothing but a joke

Are all those scientist dumb for thinking that or mislead?

Some of them know and are playing dumb---it all pays the same---unless they rock the boat---then it don’t pay at all---

And what about the skulls archaeologist find, which show our progression from ape to man? How do you explain this?

They found lots of ape skulls---and the gullible public don’t know any better but to take their word for it---after all, they are the experts---

So then what am i supposed to think, lol, sorry if you've explained this all before. So whats our origin, by who, how, when, where, why, etc.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Sleeper I have a question, as a man who respects people who tell the truth. I would really like to know the truth, as everyone else here would, I want to know the truth. We get lied to all the time.

So heres my question:
Are you telling us the truth about everything you have told us, the whole story? I want your word, I want you to tell me, with everyone as my witness, god etc. that you are telling the truth.

Thanks a lot, Ill like you even if you are lying, because you either have a wonderful imagination, or your telling the truth and are giving us a gift by showing us.

Well I’m not the poster child of integrity, I am human and have to deal with all those things humans have to deal with----and I sure peddle that “integrity” thing a lot on this thread don’t I?

Anyway I do the best I can when it comes to integrity, even though I was only a boy scout for about a week when I was ten, until they arrested our scoutmaster for racketeering and shut the whole thing down---and we ended up roaming the streets----looking for trouble----and found plenty of it----sorry for that side anecdote---

Were was I---oh yeah---not only have I told the truth but I haven’t even scratched the surface of most of the truth that remains hidden from most humans--- scout's honor

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Thanks for answering all my questions sleeper. I have a final question for you(until I can think of any more that is
)

Will humans ever become telepathic, or ever achieve a higher level of consciousness?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Were was I---oh yeah---not only have I told the truth but I haven’t even scratched the surface of most of the truth that remains hidden from most humans--- scout's honor

Ok thanks, Im really glad you replied, Ill take your word,

But forgive me if im still a bit weary, Ill keep open minded, but cautiously, if you know what I mean.

So your saying you know a LOT more than youve told us, does this mean for some reason your not comfortable revealing more, or not ready. Sorry I havent read the whole thread, haha.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Ok thanks, Im really glad you replied, Ill take your word,

But forgive me if im still a bit weary, Ill keep open minded, but cautiously, if you know what I mean.

So your saying you know a LOT more than youve told us, does this mean for some reason your not comfortable revealing more, or not ready. Sorry I havent read the whole thread, haha.

I believe what sleeper is saying is truth, to an extent. The only thing that has me stumped is there are many contactee's who have different stories about the universe, galactic history, alien race hierarchy, etc(according to their source, ET's). But sleeper has one thing in common with all of them, they've all said that we never really die, our soul is eternal. This is the part I believe to be absolute truth, as far as the rest goes, I'm not sure which one of them is telling the truth, because their statements do not match.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by GeeGee]

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join