It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Okay, everyone has got their jab in at each other now.

Please return to the topic at hand and drop the personal bickering.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Please allow me to bring this back to a Q and A.
Sleeper thank you for your answer to my last post.

Can you or Milton answer any of these?

Are ET's involved with the U.S. govt? To what degree?

If the ufo at O'hare showed itself because "certain people wanted them to make an appearance for their own need to know situation and they got lucky".

Which certain people?

How can we get them to show themselves again? Perhaps not at O'hare but somewhere else?

When will ET's reveal themselves to the public on a mass level, not one, two, or a few people at a time?

Sorry for the rapid fire type questions but I just wanted to get a hold of you between barrages! ha ha

Pegasus

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
You don't read? Well. Notice my sig.

I read plenty, just not as much as I would like, I have hundreds of books but books are only one avenue for the printed word---we have this thing called the internet, journals, newspapers and a host of other media to keep people like me busy---on top of that I have written and published books, have written countless manuscripts that are still first drafts, dozens of other half completed manuscripts, and a first draft screenplay which is my ats blog

If you do publish I'm sure you'll let us know, but I wouldn't count chickens just yet.

I have sold hundreds of books all from word of mouth, I have never advertised, or did seminars or talk shows, therefore very few people know me---I would still be unknown here on ats if it weren’t for a disgruntled member putting my picture from one of my books on his avatar, and then told everyone he knew my identity

You may have to resort to self publishing or a vanity press if a reputable publisher won't take you on out there. Then, assuming all that happens, you'll need to get good enough reviews for libraries to consider purchasing your stuff. (They DO NOT (period) buy vanity books.)

I self-published and the libraries in my state bought many of my books---that was the only time I actually made a profit because they paid list price and they ordered directly from me.

As for the longevity of your stuff over time, don't count on it. Your books won't stay in a bookstore unless they sell.

One of my books has been on amazon.com for ten years regardless of the sales numbers---and I often find my books in book stores

There is also something called POD print on demand, which is the way many books are going in the future, I sell quite a few of my other books that way through Barns and Noble and other bookstores.

If they don't, the cover (of a mass market pb) gets stripped off and sent back to the publisher for credit while the book itself gets trashed. Libraries perform regular 'weeding' of books that do not circulate, giving them to the Friends of the Library for a booksale where the book has a couple of chances to sell for cheap before it is taken to the dump. The books themselves are worthless as 'ex libra' because of all the markings, barcodes, and stamps on them. Average shelf-life of a book is probably about five years in a library. It's going to take more than threads like this one for your words to become immortal, I'm afraid.

I have shipped books around the world and I’m not concerned about them making me immortal---I’m already immortal---so are you btw---lol

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Isn't there a science fiction forum or something where you can move this idiotic thread? People sitting around reading some fictional author's stories about what some Alien tells him inside of his head... get a grip people...

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Ah! Well theres your problem! Maybe you don't understand that MrPenny deserves to be called names. He is a continual whiner. I have never seen him contribute anything to any thread except to whine about this and whine about that. I'm pretty sure he has spent his life as a military dependant (the "B" word, don't you know), hanging around the BX hoping to get the inside scoop. You can always tell an MB. They grow up reading the Stars and Stripes and listening to their Mom or Pop talk about what went on in the accounting department that day and they think they know everything.

Furthermore.....why does this entire insulting paragraph continue to live on this thread in apparent violation of the T&C? Particularly after my less than kind reference to sleeper is completely redacted from the thread?

Hello?

Double standard?

Anybody?

Ethics???????

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pegasus1

They are involved---to the nth degree---
---well not to alarm the general public exact number and degree remains classified. Trust me, most people would be very upset if they knew---and really freak out if they truly believed because for most ET fellows are not nice, one only needs consult Hollywood to know that---lol

If the ufo at O'hare showed itself because "certain people wanted them to make an appearance for their own need to know situation and they got lucky".

Which certain people?

People from different parts of the world got a view---their names remain unknown to protect the innocent---or at the very least their identity.

How can we get them to show themselves again? Perhaps not at O'hare but somewhere else?

They do it every day but not like O’hare---If I told Milton would kill me

When will ET's reveal themselves to the public on a mass level, not one, two, or a few people at a time?

What I get from the grapevine they are not going to do that, but I’m low level so who knows

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Mr Penny,

The muse signature is purely by chance.

Your "...can't say something nice....sit next to me" quote was from the sister of one of our unmarried presidents....can't remember which one, she ran his White house social thing.

John Lear and Springer,,,,damn, you are good buddies.

Sleeper,

When we get that all of us are connected, one way or another and that the dimensions are infinate and created by us with help from more advanced beings, we inevitably get to the God question....

We create our lives?

We create our God?

We are here on earch to wake up and join the ranks of creators by being aware or compassionate about everything/everybody?

We are temporarilly flawed in thinking there is a hierarchy or chaste system? And yet, there is... the level of our acceptance or love for everything. Hard to do while watching T.V. and road raging. LOL

There is a sort of reincarnation happening?

The infinte is even bigger than we see,,,,gee, a prayer, photo, or disclosure is gonna' happen, LOL

So we burn up our ego, greed, hate, etc. and wake up or are birthed into the next set of problems to overcome until we get it.....

So. are we standing in line to get into earth prison?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This post is not intended to defend sleeper or his views, but rather a simple factual reminder of state of affairs on this planet.

Someone posted earlier about sleeper not providing any evidence to his claims and that we are taking them on faith alone. Well, let's not forget that majority of population on this planet believe in (one or the other kind of) a "magical" being that lived long time ago in the past and performed all these kinds of "miracles" or was known to be extremely intelligent or perceptive, hearing voices in their head or talking to the sky, etc.
And all that faith is based on someone else's word of a mouth, or piece of paper that was buried in the ground for centuries. There are no real eye witnesses, true factual evidence or anything you can take to the bank. For all we know that piece of paper could've been today's version of National Enquirer or Weekly World News, and we all know what they print, don't we?

Bottom line is, sleeper only has a different delivery method of what his experience is/was. Today it is the Internet, back when it was word of a mouth or papyrus. I'm not saying sleeper is preaching a new religion but then again, did those who preached today's religions back when though that what they were preaching was a religion or just stories and experiences in their own lives.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Quote by yeahright:

Just a point of info- sleeper's already a published author. He has more than one book out there and they're not all UFOish.

I know sleeper is not supposed to advertize on his thread. So can anyone post a reference to his works?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
I know sleeper is not supposed to advertize on his thread. So can anyone post a reference to his works?

Moderators, would it be okay of sleeper posted just the titles of his books so we could go find them? Not a link to a sales site or anything, but just, "I'm the author of 'sleeper goes to venus' or something like that.

Hey, don't laugh. I wrote a 4 page book called "Captain Madman and the Journey to Venus" umm, in fifth grade. I was 10.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by plumranch

Moderators, would it be okay of sleeper posted just the titles of his books so we could go find them? Not a link to a sales site or anything, but just, "I'm the author of 'sleeper goes to venus' or something like that.

The u2u's are still working the last I looked. Ask him.

Hey, don't laugh. I wrote a 4 page book called "Captain Madman and the Journey to Venus" umm, in fifth grade. I was 10.

This attempt at levity after myself and an owner of this site have asked for decorum? Red flags to fly for anyone that keeps this stuff up.

Last verbal warning.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hello Moderators.

I'd like to ask the moderators a question.

Are we, the participants in this thread, allowed to disagree with Sleeper? Are we allowed to be critical in our thinking and opinions regarding what Sleeper says? Or do we just have to agree with everything he says and not make any critical remarks?

Recently, Sleeper called one poster a 'dingle berry', I complained about that in a post, and my post was deleted.

Are we allowed to be critical in our thinking and openly disagree with Sleeper's comments, or what? I'd appreciate it if the moderators could give us some more guidelines here. I'm asking because there does not appear to be a level playing field here... it seems slanted in Sleeper's favor.

Sleeper sometimes says the most outrageous things, and if someone is critical or disagrees, the moderators seem to come down too hard on the poster. It doesn't seem fair and balanced to me.

I feel more critical thinking and challenging comments that disagree with Sleeper's posts would be a benefit to the overall impetus of this thread.

So, I would appreciate any additional guidelines, that the moderators might want to offer, to help posters understand just where we stand regarding critical thinking and disagreements with comments Sleeper might make, would be helpful to all.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Fair questions Rudolph. If you look back in the thread, I questioned sleeper myself. It's not that you question him, it's the WAY you do it. sleeper, no matter what you may think of his tale, is still a member of ATS and as such is covered by the T&C, the same as you are. Keep it civil and no problems will occur.

This response is for ALL members.

Let this topic continue.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Hello?

Double standard?

Anybody?

Ethics???????

This is ATS, a business ran by dingleberries who need to get out and breathe some fresh air (obvious sarcasm and blatant point making. Hey if Lear and sleeper can do it, why can't we
), why do you think you'd find any of that here?

My guess is the whole site will be out of business or have a sharp downfall in visitors in a very short time because of what is being allowed to go on here.

As far as being banned. I was banned once before for putting flowers and hearts next to my name (basically) At least here they have an excuse.
Enjoy your times on the not so above top secret, not so much about denying ignorance web site.

it would be the best for your "soul" as sleeper would say, for you to not be here. Being treated like this will only frustrate you and make you angry. How do you expect the ET's to harvest a soul that was abused, angered, and mistreated for so long? As for Springer and SimonGray, the y'll most likely have to reeat this cycle again here on this dreaded hell hole peice of trash full of idiotic moronic retards. (paraphrasing sleeper, sorry if I didn't do well enough) This is all still within the T&C right? If not then sleeper should be reprimanded? I can, and any one can, go back and find all the times sleeper broke the T&C, along with Mr. Lear. Why Springer said any thing about sleeper being allowed to pots as long as he doesn't break the T&C is beyond me. Many of us here feel betrayed. Find some place else or some thing else to do that fulfills you and makes you feel good. And be around people who allow you to voice your opinion and don't call you names
Business is business boys, and when it gets going the big boys get nasty. It's micro and macro, you can see it on and at all levels of the world.

Have a splendid evening fellow disrespected ATS'ers
Much love ♥

Remember! The moral of this story is! Don't question business! Sit back and be good little dumbies! Let the use of CAPS by the big guys instill fear into your minds!
and always agree with the facts that an not be proven! C'est la vie!

Kisses and hugs humanity! There is seriously some thing wrong

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Fair questions Rudolph. If you look back in the thread, I questioned sleeper myself. It's not that you question him, it's the WAY you do it. sleeper, no matter what you may think of his tale, is still a member of ATS and as such is covered by the T&C, the same as you are. Keep it civil and no problems will occur.

This response is for ALL members.

Let this topic continue.

Hello Intrepid.

Thanks for your comments.

I'll admit that I see some folks here seem to thrive on nitpicking and take a certain measure of delight in being critical of some of Sleeper's comments, from time to time. That should be expected, welcomed, and is normal of the natural 'peer review' process. Ideas should pass through the forge of the 'peer review' process, and I believe that is a good thing.

In scientific journals, scientist often publish papers giving forth their ideas, and their peers go through the process of 'peer review', which often can be very critial. Ideas are tested, put on the anvil and beaten hard with the hammer of critical reasoning... only in this way can their true worth be evalutated.

Sleeper should welcome the critic, one who forms and expersses judgements of the merits, faults, value, or truth of the matter. Ideas that can stand the test of time... Isn't that what we're all looking for?

Thanks again.

[edit on 6/6/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

This is ATS, a business ran by dingleberries who need to get out and breathe some fresh air (obvious sarcasm and blatant point making. Hey if Lear and sleeper can do it, why can't we
), why do you think you'd find any of that here?

LOVE, let me respectfully suggest you refrain from calling the three Amigos dingleberries.

For your information both sleeper and I have been banned for violating T&C. So I would say that The 3 Amigos mete out justice fairly.

What is it? The heat? The political situation? Why are some getting so upset? Its not just this thread. Relax. Cool it. Deal with it.

My guess is the whole site will be out of business or have a sharp downfall in visitors in a very short time because of what is being allowed to go on here.

Here is my $100. What odds are you willing to give?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
By Rudolf

I'll admit that I see some folks here seem to thrive on nitpicking and take a certain measure of delight in being critical of some of Sleeper's comments, from time to time.

Hey, people, give sleeper a break! He's wasn't born with a silver spoon, etc., he was born very poor in war torn Italy, imigrated, had to learn a new language and culture, spent his early years in rough neighborhoods with questionable contemporaries, served in Viet Nam and later became part of the American dream, an entepreneur, publisher, real estate person and whatever else. And he has taken on the task of telling his very complex story. I think it is best we just listen, ask questions and try to understand the larger picture.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sweet Jesus. If we have to, let's whip out the ruler and see who's is biggest. Or who can evacuate the furthest.

Can we get past this BS please?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by pegasus1

They are involved---to the nth degree---
---well not to alarm the general public exact number and degree remains classified. Trust me, most people would be very upset if they knew---and really freak out if they truly believed because for most ET fellows are not nice, one only needs consult Hollywood to know that---lol

They do it every day but not like O’hare---If I told Milton would kill me

I know the blackop/military thing is something you don´t like to touch, yet, it is something that is very interesting because it involves several people of "our kind". This may sound like an odd question but are the people involved in these project "regular" people like me or are there some kind of higher level humans of non earthly origin invloved for the most part?

The reason i ask this is because i somewhat consider ET buisiness an area out of our reach while governmental business is OUR business and beeing lied and deceived to buy the people whom you have given your trust/vote/confidence does not sit very well with me.

(Obviously, i am aware of the fact that our kind of democracy only was a pipe dream at best)

Your comment about how they "do it every day" is a nasty tease if you don´t disclose any details. lol

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
So. are we standing in line to get into earth prison?

For most it’s only a prison in our mind---we make it that. Certainly we can’t come and go off his planet as we please, therefore it’s a prison---yet many manage to make this prison into a vacation hot spot and end up enjoying their lives---that’s what this life is about, making changes that will improve us and those around us

If you have family do you enjoy them? If not why not? Your job or occupation is it fun? If not why not? Do you look forward to each day with anticipation? If not why not?

If you can get through the whys without blaming “others” you might be on to a fulfilling life---and if we fail to do that we cheat ourselves and those around us of untold pleasures ripe for the taking---

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join