It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dascorp
Does Miltan know who Sir William and Juleua are? Can he tell me something about them?

Can you comment on Albert Einstein and free energy?

Milton is partial to William Shakespeare’s love story by fated lovers in Verona and no other

Einstein only used free energy, his own; he rode a bike to work.

Was Einstein extraterrestrial? Yes, but so are all of us, he did bring some special gifts with him as we all know

We are surrounded by free energy, the trick is to capture it---and those who figure out how to do it charge for their services---know anyone who goes to work and not expect a paycheck for their services?

If so I would like their phone number---

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
sleeper, would it be possible for Milton to estimate what percentage of this boards threads are "on to something" and how much is a total miss?

Is it possible for habitants of other planets in this solar system to monitor what we are doing on this planet? Would it be possible for them to...let´s say read abovetopsecret.com?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
sleeper, would it be possible for Milton to estimate what percentage of this boards threads are "on to something" and how much is a total miss?

To give the actual percentage would offend more people than I already do---
, but the total miss is way up there

Is it possible for habitants of other planets in this solar system to monitor what we are doing on this planet? Would it be possible for them to...let´s say read abovetopsecret.com?

Inhabitants of all other planets know about earth inside and out, earth is the only system with blinders on the population because most can’t be disturbed from their sleep---

Some can and do monitor all our media including ATS, mostly for the entertainment factor---lol---the same reason that most of us humans hang here---

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hi sleeper, here's my tuppence worth...(apologies if I'm repeating anybody else's question).

I'm more than willing to accept that some UFO sightings are structured craft, am I right in thinking that others seem almost organic in their appearance, movements and actions by comparison. For example;the NASA tether spheres; Apollo sightings of self propelling (wriggling) rods; illuminated worm-like objects in the sky; the Mexican spheres 'birthed' (for want of a better word) by another, larger of their kind etc.

Are we host to alien lifeforms other than the sentient, ship building kind, and if so, were these creatures brought here for a reason?

Thanks in advance...

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sleeper,
What can you tell me about "shapeshifting reptillians"? Are they real and are they here?
Does David Icke have it right that The Bush family and the Royal family are shapeshifting reptillians or is he way off base?
Any other facts that you or Milton can share with us on this subject?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Hi sleeper, here's my tuppence worth...(apologies if I'm repeating anybody else's question).

I'm more than willing to accept that some UFO sightings are structured craft, am I right in thinking that others seem almost organic in their appearance, movements and actions by comparison. For example;the NASA tether spheres; Apollo sightings of self propelling (wriggling) rods; illuminated worm-like objects in the sky; the Mexican spheres 'birthed' (for want of a better word) by another, larger of their kind etc.

Are we host to alien lifeforms other than the sentient, ship building kind, and if so, were these creatures brought here for a reason?

Thanks in advance...

Hi Beamish,

Metallic organism might be a way to describe ET vehicles because they are neither metal nor organic, but an exotic amalgamation of the two “ideas” we humans think we are familiar with. Synthetic and organic are in fact one and the same at the quantum stage anyway, but appear differently at our much slower rate---level we humans perceive things at--- relativity speak.

ET ships are both solid and ethereal and completely unnatural to our human perceptions on how things should work in our 3-D limited life. Solid is utter illusion and where our physics and understanding outside of 3-D hit against the proverbial figment of the mind but real obstacle of a brick wall, that separates us and the bigger picture of existence.

There are ships that are robotic in nature and conceive offspring as needed to perform whatever duties assigned to them. How they come into existence is a whole other chapter.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pegasus1
Sleeper,
What can you tell me about "shapeshifting reptillians"? Are they real and are they here?

Kind of or real and here, but I must withhold the details until a later time

Does David Icke have it right that The Bush family and the Royal family are shapeshifting reptillians or is he way off base?

Way off base, Bush and the Royals are human as are all leaders regardless what we think of them.

Any other facts that you or Milton can share with us on this subject?

One of these days if only to set the record straight and move it out of the ridiculous and absurd files---but for now I don’t have the time or desire to share all the "un-sordid" details, way too much stuff---sorry I am---

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why do they constantly need to fiddly with the bodies via abductions? What the hell are they doing? It would seem that ET as the engineer of our containers is quite capable of building something that doesn’t need so much maintenance. To illustrate my point lets take a hypothetical example of Joe Blow.
Joe has a problem with envy and was sent to earth to be taught a few lessons. Along the way Joe picks up a nasty tobacco habit. Unknown to him and because of his habit he is constantly abducted to have tumors and tar removed from his lungs so he doesn’t croak before he has learned the lessons he was sent to earth for.
If Joe is not here to learn how to take better care of his container why not simply turn off the trigger in his mind that has caused his smoking habit instead of sending down a ship pulling him out of his bedroom and ripping his chest open to fix him up yet again, which if I understand correctly he would be fully aware and conscious through the whole procedure only to be later blocked.
I understand that the Joes scenario is probably no where close to a real situation but I hope it illustrates my point. And that is. Why all of the abductions? It seems completely unnecessary and inefficient. Especially anything medically related. I can understand the occasional joy ride to boost moral or gain enlightenment but it would seem these types of encounters are not the norm because they interfere with purpose unless blocked which would also render these abductions pointless. I mean what good is a vacation that you are not allowed to remember?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Sleeper,
Thank you for your response. I have another question for you. I hope you or Milton can answer this.
Is it possible that you know or can find out if the craft sighted above O'Hare Airport in November, 2006 was alien in origin or was it one of our military secret craft?
And why hover over a busy airport? For what reason? If it were alien in origin, it would be like us monitoring an old Greyhound bus being loaded up and driving away. Not much fun in that!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Why do they constantly need to fiddly with the bodies via abductions? What the hell are they doing? It would seem that ET as the engineer of our containers is quite capable of building something that doesn’t need so much maintenance. To illustrate my point lets take a hypothetical example of Joe Blow.

They only build perfect containers---yet we look out there at all the dysfunctional masses of humanity, what gives? ---there is an answer but too few want it, need it, or would believe it. So it gets put out there masked between all my rhetoric to be found only by those ready and willing to hear it. Aren’t I an arrogant sob! Why do people put up with me?---lol

Joe has a problem with envy and was sent to earth to be taught a few lessons. Along the way Joe picks up a nasty tobacco habit. Unknown to him and because of his habit he is constantly abducted to have tumors and tar removed from his lungs so he doesn’t croak before he has learned the lessons he was sent to earth for.

Not true, if Joe picks up bad additional habits while trying to work off other bad habits he only adds to his burden and will probably die of cancer---or not---and may have to come back and work on more problems the next time around---unfair---absolutely---but it will be Joe who makes that call against---you got it---himself---for adding additional problems to his itinerary

If Joe is not here to learn how to take better care of his container why not simply turn off the trigger in his mind that has caused his smoking habit instead of sending down a ship pulling him out of his bedroom and ripping his chest open to fix him up yet again, which if I understand correctly he would be fully aware and conscious through the whole procedure only to be later blocked.

You must have read my book?---lol

Some times they rip you open and put things in---they may do this for a billion reasons so there is no one answer---but the soul is a highly complex substance and the learning process it gets put through is nothing but a labyrinth of mind boggling complexity and proportions---need I say more---I know the answer---lol

I understand that the Joes scenario is probably no where close to a real situation but I hope it illustrates my point. And that is. Why all of the abductions? It seems completely unnecessary and inefficient. Especially anything medically related. I can understand the occasional joy ride to boost moral or gain enlightenment but it would seem these types of encounters are not the norm because they interfere with purpose unless blocked which would also render these abductions pointless. I mean what good is a vacation that you are not allowed to remember?

They are all joyrides because they all add something to us---but those who are here on vacation don’t go on joyrides, they are exempt for the most part of carrying burdens---that’s why I call it a vacation.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yes I just finished it last night. It answered a few questions and created a few. The whole topic is quite large and my cup is running over so to speak. I mean after all we are talking about the theory of everything here. Wasn’t that the name of Einstein’s unfinished work?
Anyway I would like to put in a formal request that my storage capacity be enlarged a little bit because the more of this I pour in the more I keep losing things like birthdays and phone numbers.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pegasus1
Sleeper,
Thank you for your response. I have another question for you. I hope you or Milton can answer this.
Is it possible that you know or can find out if the craft sighted above O'Hare Airport in November, 2006 was alien in origin or was it one of our military secret craft?

It was extraterrestrial,

And why hover over a busy airport? For what reason? If it were alien in origin, it would be like us monitoring an old Greyhound bus being loaded up and driving away. Not much fun in that!

They like attention---
---certain people wanted them to make an appearance for their own need to know situation and they got lucky---the rest is what legends are made of like that of Roswell in 1947, and Washington DC in 1952, and a bunch of others---enough people have see the godly phenomena over O’ Hare and some of them now know, but most will not talk about it---they don’t need too---no one can add to what they saw with their own eyes.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thank you for the reply, sleeper. And what an interesting reply.

I find it fascinating that my assumtion was almost correct, in that robotic ships replicate smaller version for specific roles. What a fabulous system. Are they re-integrated after their missions, or kept on as seperate entities? Do they have an intelligence, of a sort that we might be able to recognise, or are they pre-programmed? Sorry to labour the point, but I am seriously interested.

Beamish

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
sleeper, just to be clear, are you saying that Milton can confirm that the O´Hare observation was of ET origin?

(Sorry about the one liner)

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Yes I just finished it last night. It answered a few questions and created a few. The whole topic is quite large and my cup is running over so to speak. I mean after all we are talking about the theory of everything here. Wasn’t that the name of Einstein’s unfinished work?[

Einstein finished all the work he was sent to do; he did leave behind many theories for others to play with, but the big hurdle will be unifying gravity into that strange brew---if they ever figure out just what the heck gravity is made of.

Anyway I would like to put in a formal request that my storage capacity be enlarged a little bit because the more of this I pour in the more I keep losing things like birthdays and phone numbers.

I know what you mean I once forgot my wife’s birthday and she was unsympathetic, and suggest I include more antioxidants into my diet---give it a try---those may not have been her exact words she used so I took the liberty to insert my own---lol

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Thank you for the reply, sleeper. And what an interesting reply.

I find it fascinating that my assumtion was almost correct, in that robotic ships replicate smaller version for specific roles. What a fabulous system. Are they re-integrated after their missions, or kept on as seperate entities?

All of the above, but they also come equipped with self destruct mode---they are quite the perfect biodegradable elements, vanishing or dissolving into space dust the moment mission is compete.

Do they have an intelligence, of a sort that we might be able to recognise, or are they pre-programmed? Sorry to labour the point, but I am seriously interested.

ET equipment is highly intelligent and capable of making on the spot decisions---but where there is ET equipment there is also an ET entity in the vicinity that can override it.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
sleeper, just to be clear, are you saying that Milton can confirm that the O´Hare observation was of ET origin?

Yes, but he will not make a public statement concerning such

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sleeper I have a question.

I haven't been following this thread, I only just read this last page, so who exactly is this Miltan character? Is he your secret Alien friend that you talk to inside of your head?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Sleeper I have a question.

I haven't been following this thread, I only just read this last page, so who exactly is this Miltan character? Is he your secret Alien friend that you talk to inside of your head?

What if he is you have a problem with that?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Check the definition for "muse".

Interesting that "Milton" is also shorthand for the author John Milton....known for Paradise Lost, and Paradise Regained.

Seeing a pattern?

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join