It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Lots of left over egos, and frat house cleverness (not humor) lately...LOL

Unt you vill give ME a prayer, a photo, a scientific rubric that aligns with my way of thinking, or, or, or....

Thanks for allowing them/us there views as most of us understand-- we were there too.

The hardest part of your threads for me to understand is why we get all bent out of shape over the "evil" or possible negative forces. The fear gloom and doom factor....Is that the monkey suit genetics we have to wear?

I get that we would never perceive any negative force unless it was in ourselves already..Duhhh. Is that our prison?

I also wonder about the hierarchy.... if Milton and his buddies (who are essentially mirroring ourself) are being somehow manipulated by other more advanced forces. That is the question....

If Earth dimension and levels of evolution are for some based upon a forgive, unconditional love, burn off the negative, golden rule simplicity--why the game? Why not just let those who get it move on after they fudged up?

Obviously, my biggie is impatience. LOL

Thanks Sleep

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Lots of left over egos, and frat house cleverness (not humor) lately...LOL

Unt you vill give ME a prayer, a photo, a scientific rubric that aligns with my way of thinking, or, or, or....

Hello Muse801.

Well... a prayer was given (you might have missed it). A drawing of an 'alien' (which Sleeper said was a close resemblance to Milton's alien form, except for the fingers) was also given. And lots of folks continually inundate us here with their 'scientific rubrics'...

Hey, if we didn't make our contributions to this thread, you would hear nothing but the sound of one hand clapping. The information exchanged here by various and sundry posters encompasses a spectrum of ideas that allows Sleeper to bounce his comments off us. Sleeper did request that we ask questions. So I asked a simple question: Can Milton teach us how to pray? You quoted me as saying, "Unt you vill give ME a prayer..." to make it sound like a NAZI asking for papers... probably just because the name Rudolph_X sounds German to you.

Muse801, I didn't like your snide racist remark. And, I didn't ask for ME as you implied in your misquote of my question. I asked for US.

As you said, "Lots of left over egos, and frat house cleverness (not humor) lately...LOL"

Anyway, thanks for your comment. You did manage to get me to make another post, and that can't be all bad.

Thanks again.

PS: You also misquoted Shakespear: "I also wonder about the hierarchy.... if Milton and his buddies (who are essentially mirroring ourself) are being somehow manipulated by other more advanced forces. That is the question...."

Shakespear's quote: "To be or not to be? That is the question..."

[edit on 6/1/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Sleeper,
This has been a most enlightening thread in many ways. Your information just comes across to me as filled with great truth. I'm typically a skeptic, but your info jives with the feelings I've always carried that the truth is way beyond anything most of us could imagine. You also have great patience to tell your story in the face of the sometimes harsh opposition. Thank you so much for sharing

This stuff is for that minority that knows it to be true simply by hearing it

I am still trying to figure out why it just rings true to me. Could I have prior knowledge that fits your world view? I don't know if I've ever been visited and don't think I've ever seen a live UFO, but that doesn't change the fact it seems too real to be figment of everyone's imagination.

Anyway, love the tidbits on the crytozoological bent...any other things to share on Sasquatch, Loch Ness, Skunk Apes? Or these leftovers from previous downtimes?

thanks

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Rudolf X,

Sorry. Your points are valid.

I really wasn't thinking about your posts but more about my reaction to the increased pressure for answers from sleeper--from many, including myself.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The hardest part of your threads for me to understand is why we get all bent out of shape over the "evil" or possible negative forces. The fear gloom and doom factor....Is that the monkey suit genetics we have to wear?

Hi muse801,

The monkey suit amplifies what is inside of it---us---our irrational fears left over or picked up from times long past---stuff we failed to deal with in other lives seeps through to be dealt with in this one.

I get that we would never perceive any negative force unless it was in ourselves already..Duhhh. Is that our prison?

A prison of our making, and only we can unmake it, escape from it---most of us keep putting it off because it takes work to face up to it.

I also wonder about the hierarchy.... if Milton and his buddies (who are essentially mirroring ourself) are being somehow manipulated by other more advanced forces. That is the question....

They do play games at higher levels but only in the sense that a good soup needs many elements to make it good---even bitter herbs.

If Earth dimension and levels of evolution are for some based upon a forgive, unconditional love, burn off the negative, golden rule simplicity--why the game?

Before we are allowed to move to a certain level we need reach a certain purity and that takes many processes---games if you will

Why not just let those who get it move on after they fudged up?

Many choose the revolving door stuck on the small details because they believe it futile to go on, besides it’s much easier going in circles repeating mediocre lives than to make real change. A fudge may seem petty to us but it only takes a very small object in our eye to create huge pain and blurred vision. The soul is like an eye, extremely sensitive to impurity

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
I am still trying to figure out why it just rings true to me. Could I have prior knowledge that fits your world view? I don't know if I've ever been visited and don't think I've ever seen a live UFO, but that doesn't change the fact it seems too real to be figment of everyone's imagination.

Hi GreenRobot,

Some of us know this stuff to be true because we all lived it, we were brought here from other planets and solar systems and placed into a virgin human brain customize specifically for each of us---a new canvas was placed over the old, and the new canvas is not aware of the old one underneath it. But it’s there and sometime bits of info permeate through---especially if our memories are jiggled

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
wow sleeper, 140 pages!?

Too bad I lost track after the 40th page

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Rudolf X,

Sorry. Your points are valid.

I really wasn't thinking about your posts but more about my reaction to the increased pressure for answers from sleeper--from many, including myself.

Hello Muse801.

Thanks for your comment.

Often-times it doesn't even seem necessary to read and/or write out some posts because after a while we can become so familiar with each other that we seem to telepathically pick up on our meanings and intentions, sort of like 'reading between the lines', etc.

I've enjoyed reading your posts, and most of the other posts here as well. As a matter of fact, sometimes I find myself reading some of the good posts over and over again.

Despite (theraputic) disagreements that may occur between folks here from time to time, by and large this is a wonderful thread, with great participants, so far as I am concerned. Thanks Sleeper for keeping it going!

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So when is Milton going to tell you, have you even asked him yet after all this time?

Listen Sleeper am not pulling your chain i think thats just a lame excuse. I have better things to do than pull people chains.

You tell me what YOU THINK would happen if his picture was takin?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Are We Alone
So when is Milton going to tell you, have you even asked him yet after all this time?

Listen Sleeper am not pulling your chain i think thats just a lame excuse. I have better things to do than pull people chains.

Hello AreWeAlone.

Jeepers, what's the big deal with the picture. If you've seen one, you've seen them all. The little alien types... They all look alike to me (except in that their auras differ slightly), and since photos or videos don't capture auras you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them in a group photo (as they appear to be a certain class of clones used as specialized 'containers', pretty much all the same).

I doubt that you'll ever get a photo of a real one, but the fakes are close enough to let you know what they might look like. Use your own imagination and intuition, and instead of trying to see what they look like on the outside, try to imagine what their insides look like... have you ever seen the stuff that comes out of a bowel cleansing??? It probably looks worse than that. (And, I won't even try to describe the smell.)

So long for now...

[edit on 6/2/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper. You are a true inspiration for me and I hope you keep sharing more with us or those of us who want to listen. I have been an ats lurker for about two years and now I pretty much only read your posts since you started sharing your experiences with us from knowledge from above. I am at work currently (night shift) and I don't have access to the internet so I won't be able to respond until next Thursday afternoon but I just wanted to tell you that you have given me hope and much insight about life and what it is about. I did have some visitors once in my life and it happened about a year ago. It was in a time when I was extremely religious and only accepted the one true God. I was in tears all the time wanting answers as to what this whole life is about. I have given money and most of everything as well as my time as a sacrifice and in return to have Gods thanks. I even went as far as asking God to replace a family member who committed suicide to replace her with me when I die so she has a way to get to heaven and I to hell. I am strange and I admit that. But my intentions are genuine and pure. Anyway, I was asleep that day and had an overwhelming terror or felt a presence that was not natural. I was afraid to open my eyes because I knew I was being watched. As I opened my eyes slowly in fear of what is to come when I opened them, I saw what appeared to be a young woman with some white garment on. She kind of looked startled to my awakening and realizing she was there. I asked her what she wanted and her response was that she was just checking on me to make sure I was alright. I said I was ok and closed my eyes again not wanting to open them. I then decided to see if she is still there and instead found someone else there. This time it looked like a male with a cap on. I couldn't really see what color his garments were or anything else because he appeared in the shadow part of the room. I then yelled out to him to get out. He didn't say anything nor did he look at me. I said "get out you demon". Still no response. I then proceeded to pray to Michael (archangel) and told this apparition that he is going to get it because Michael's going to kick his butt. He then appeared to turn his head and look at me. I couldn't make out what his face looked like (just a shadow of him). I then told him Michael is coming to kick his demon butt back to hell and to never bother me again. He then appeared to have faded slowly into the air and out of my view. That was the only part of my life that I had a close encounter of anything. I never had visitors again or so I think. My question to you sleeper is that I am sorry for chasing them away. I want them back and tell them I am sorry now that I realize they were not demons but visitors checking up on me. Could you do me a favor and tell Milton my story and how much I regret for what I have done? Maybe since he is possibly a watcher or from the same realm that he could talk to somebody and tell them I mistake them for a demon because that is how I was taught and raised to think that out of anything that is unnatural. I won't be able to see your response until next week so have a happy weekend sleeper and again thank you for everything you have done.

Chris H.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,

I thank you for your interesting answers in my earlier post and for your limitless aspiration to share your knowledge with those who are aware of the fact that we are not alone in this fast universe.
After 40 years, [I am now almost 61] of fully denying the possible existence of a soul or spirit, [I think it means the same], I must admit that I am on a crossing here. I come aware that the soul or spirit is a possible reality, and that is really a concern to me.
Never ever thought it comes to this. It is not only by your magnificent story, but also with info of the same subject that I received over the years from other investigators on the Ufo-front.
That sounds strange is it not; it is not a conclusion that I get by reading the Bible, witch I hardly do, but it is by many years [almost 36 now] of studying the Ufo phenomenon.
I have a few questions if it is all right with you.
The first question is about the origin of humanity [the Homo sapiens] as we know it now here on Earth.

Most of our Earth scientists support the theory of evolution.
On the moment, my own opinion on this was as follows.

1. The real origin of “the Homo sapiens” is not alone due evolution, but by an upgrade [DNA or genetic] of the already by means of evolution existing humanoids here on Earth by ET’s.

You said in an earlier posting; in reality, we are all extraterrestrial, we did not originate on this planet.

That means that my opinion is also not correct.
Do you mean that “the Homo sapiens” are as well physically, as well spiritually not originated from this planet?
Is it even possible that they originated also from another dimension?

2. Have you something like a timetable of earth and therefore human history?

3. I have the notion that much of the things that are in the Bible have to do with intervening of extraterrestrials, am I correct?

4. Can you tell me something more of the meaning of your assignment here?

You said,
There is one particular assignment that I had my eye on for some time but I enjoyed being around you so much I couldn't make the jump. Now that you are going to be away for a little time I may do it. But this assignment has an ambiguous end date, so it could end in fifty earth years or go much longer. I have considered it because it has a good probability it will parallel yours and best of all will lead to the same place as you afterwards otherwise I wouldn't do it.

Sleeper, I hope I do not offend you with the questions and remarks below, because that is absolute not my intention. I ask them because I am a person with great concern of the coming future off humankind and every thing that lives on this planet.

5. This is really, what I absolute not understand and very concerned about, and certainly not from entities that are so far in there spirituality.

You said,
However, not everyone on earth has a purpose, many are incarcerated there, they are criminals from other planets from other solar systems, and some are repeats, criminals from previous lives on earth.
What in “heavens” name is the purpose of that ugly and disgusting process?

6. Am I correct in saying that incarnation as far as I understand it, is a process that is in the hands of the higher evolved entities and they decide which soul or spirit is placed in what body?

7. Am I correct that despite they know that some soul or spirits are repeating criminals or worse they incarnate them anyway again and again?

What must I think of this, is it then indeed, what others have said, that we human beings are nothing more than lab rats?

That Earth is nothing more than a harvest place for souls or spirits, entertainment and a proving ground of the so cold very high spirituality beings.

Must I conclude that my hope off the possibility off a really better world for every

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

Originally posted by Are We Alone

Hello AreWeAlone.

Jeepers, what's the big deal with the picture. If you've seen one, you've seen them all. The little alien types... They all look alike to me (except in that their auras differ slightly), and since photos or videos don't capture auras you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them in a group photo (as they appear to be a certain class of clones used as specialized 'containers', pretty much all the same).

I doubt that you'll ever get a photo of a real one, but the fakes are close enough to let you know what they might look like. Use your own imagination and intuition, and instead of trying to see what they look like on the outside, try to imagine what their insides look like... have you ever seen the stuff that comes out of a bowel cleansing??? It probably looks worse than that. (And, I won't even try to describe the smell.)

So long for now...

[edit on 6/2/2007 by Rudolph_X]

Hey Rudolph_X

Listen all i want is a picture of Milton on the thread, i'll say it again if he wanted to show himself he could no bother like he did when Sleeper was in the park jogging. I want to see what he looks like, i have never seen an ET before, or film him, people will say its fake but SO WHAT, People have said your story is fake. What would happen if he did take a picture or film Milton? People wont go crazy or mad because people will brand it a FAKE but at least you sleeper are posting a picture or film of Milton people who believe you will want to see Milton an ET from outer space.

You say Milton is a nice guy well he would not bother if you had to take a picture of him lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hello

Sir William and Jaleua say hi to Milton

I have a question, why are some people colorblind/color defecient? Is there a purpose for this?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrhenn32
My question to you sleeper is that I am sorry for chasing them away. I want them back and tell them I am sorry now that I realize they were not demons but visitors checking up on me. Could you do me a favor and tell Milton my story and how much I regret for what I have done? Maybe since he is possibly a watcher or from the same realm that he could talk to somebody and tell them I mistake them for a demon because that is how I was taught and raised to think that out of anything that is unnatural. I won't be able to see your response until next week so have a happy weekend sleeper and again thank you for everything you have done.

Chris H.

Hi Chris,

Good story you have there, that’s one of the problems with religions instead of leading people out of darkness they keeps some of them in it. But for those that don’t take their religious beliefs literally and see the allegories in the stories for what they are religion can be a good thing for those who need it

Entities that are assigned to you remain with you every day of your life---naturally if they made their presence known it would be distracting and your life would then be in vain

Sometimes they appear when you are under mental stress or at a crossroad, they may appear only to startle you, give you a kick---but they often sit with you and have chats, which they erase after the session---but leave you with a new perspective, or part of the puzzle/solution to your problem---your message has been passed along

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Most of our Earth scientists support the theory of evolution.
On the moment, my own opinion on this was as follows.

1. The real origin of “the Homo sapiens” is not alone due evolution, but by an upgrade [DNA or genetic] of the already by means of evolution existing humanoids here on Earth by ET’s.

You said in an earlier posting; in reality, we are all extraterrestrial, we did not originate on this planet.

That means that my opinion is also not correct.
Do you mean that “the Homo sapiens” are as well physically, as well spiritually not originated from this planet?

Hi visitor,

Our souls are extraterrestrial in origin, we are brought here in many ways including ET ships of sorts.

The bodies we are placed into are home grown here on earth and are tweaked via DNA and other physical attributes to withstand the period in time and type of living conditions we are subjected to

Is it even possible that they originated also from another dimension?

Absolutely

2. Have you something like a timetable of earth and therefore human history?

Yes but it is so far from what we have in our history books that I don’t wish to open that can of worms for some time yet.

3. I have the notion that much of the things that are in the Bible have to do with intervening of extraterrestrials, am I correct?

Most of our stories religious and secular which have been heavily diluted by succeeding generations of humans were originally given by physical ET entities---that were viewed as priests, leaders or sages---they were the gods themselves here on earth in human form

4. Can you tell me something more of the meaning of your assignment here?

You said,
There is one particular assignment that I had my eye on for some time but I enjoyed being around you so much I couldn't make the jump. Now that you are going to be away for a little time I may do it. But this assignment has an ambiguous end date, so it could end in fifty earth years or go much longer. I have considered it because it has a good probability it will parallel yours and best of all will lead to the same place as you afterwards otherwise I wouldn't do it.

Assignments are not like those here on earth, they are multi-faceted and come in layers that are separated by time intervals, sometimes months, mostly by years. They are like individual surprise packages that only reveal themselves when they are half completed. I can’t say more than that

Sleeper, I hope I do not offend you with the questions and remarks below, because that is absolute not my intention. I ask them because I am a person with great concern of the coming future off humankind and every thing that lives on this planet.

5. This is really, what I absolute not understand and very concerned about, and certainly not from entities that are so far in there spirituality.

You said,
However, not everyone on earth has a purpose, many are incarcerated there, they are criminals from other planets from other solar systems, and some are repeats, criminals from previous lives on earth.
What in “heavens” name is the purpose of that ugly and disgusting process?

It is true that one bad apple can spoil those around it, but it’s also true that some good humans can benefit those bad apples.

Very few on this planet are pure of heart and mind, and we all need to smooth those rough edges we have, and we do so with a mixture of soft souls and abrasive souls too.

6. Am I correct in saying that incarnation as far as I understand it, is a process that is in the hands of the higher evolved entities and they decide which soul or spirit is placed in what body?

Each of us alone hold our destiny in our hands---the higher entities only facilitate our destiny via whatever means they see fit for our particular situations---

7. Am I correct that despite they know that some soul or spirits are repeating criminals or worse they incarnate them anyway again and again?

There is no time limit to “get it” so yes, many that are slow to figure it out are doomed to repeat their mistakes until they get sick and tired of repeating them---those who are above these slow pokes have the ability to not be affected by them/dragged down---should they choose to use those powers

What must I think of this, is it then indeed, what others have said, that we human beings are nothing more than lab rats?

Our greatest burden/test in this life is that we are allowed to think anything we wish, and we can wallow forever in our own stench believing that the stench is not our own but that of others---until we point our own finger in the correct direction---back at ourselves, we will remain lab rats lost in the labyrinth of the blame game.

The only way out of the maze is to realize we control every aspect of our lives and situations---I know that is too high a mountain for most to climb but it’s the only way out of the rat race.

Lab rat is a perception, so is the rat race---those who believe themselves in it are by default of that belief

That Earth is nothing more than a harvest place for souls or spirits, entertainment and a proving ground of the so cold very high spirituality beings.

We are here to prove to ourselves what we are made of---those higher up than us have already done that and continue their journey upwards, they have no time or desire to look back at those below them and snicker

Some of the higher up entities do come down here and play the sheep dogs, but most never come down to these lower depths once they ascend to higher ground---would you?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dascorp
Hello

Sir William and Jaleua say hi to Milton

I have a question, why are some people colorblind/color defecient? Is there a purpose for this?

Milton says hi back at you

There is a purpose for every nuance and irritation in our lives that will make absolutely no sense until we get our walking papers off this rock, in the mean time it’s best to appreciate and concentrate on whatever goodies we are allowed---take full advantage of what you are given and learn from all the potholes we end up hitting---what more can we ask for?--

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Sleeper,

I thank you very much for all your answers on all my questions so far; I have the very strong feeling that you telling me the truth.
My problem is the real understanding of what you say in the English Language, but I do my very best to understand your answers.
Maybe in the far future, Milton himself or another Milton is giving me an upgrade on this.
At the same time when this may ever occur to me, I ask him to upgrade my terrible memory also.
I have, as I said before so many questions to you, but the problem is the Language.

I wish you very well.

[edit on 3/6/07 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sorry, I am a human and hit the wrong button.
Why is there not a total delete button available?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Does Miltan know who Sir William and Juleua are? Can he tell me something about them?

Can you comment on Albert Einstein and free energy?

[edit on 3-6-2007 by dascorp]

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join