It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It? You called Milton an "It"? Forshame sleepersan, for shame. Milton just said "Oh the humanity!!!!"

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Are We Alone

Well ask Milton if he would mind getting his picture takin or filmed. I think if Milton wanted to be seen in a picture or film he could do no bother. Its for the whole world to see, your telling this story to people on one of the biggest websites on the net, people have loved the story, know do the People a favor show them Milton give them a bit of HOPE that there is bigger things out there by showing them Milton. The story has been going on for months know bring it up another level. You say people wouldnt believe its a true picture of Milton SO WHO CARES the people who believe your story will enjoy looking at a picture of MILTON on this thread. OR let us hear him, record his voice, know com'on theres not much in that is there. SLEEPER JUST DO IT, the world aint gonna go mad over a picture or even a voice recording.

I did ask Milton for a glossy, they can take their own pictures even though we can’t.

But he said his picture would be worth millions to the tabloids and he doesn’t thing I’m worth that kind of money, besides he thinks that money would go to my head---I can’t believe I put up with him! Money would not go to my head---silly alien, it would go to my bank account---lol

It’s those little things they just don’t understand about us humans---anyway I will keep pestering him for a picture----but certainly not for the fame---strictly for the fortune----

Tell me the real reason why you wont take the picture and i said the REAL REASON. I think if i had an ET friend and a great story to tell i would post his picture on ATS to show people. Its a great story Sleeper but i would like to see a picture of Milton or even when you go your space treks, you should take a picture and shows us all on ATS WHAT HARM WOULD IT DO at the end of the day whos going to believe you but who cares who dosent believe. Anyway Give me the REAl REASON why you wont take the picture.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So is the reason we are created have to do with a sort of need for the universe to keep spreading, in a human sense of framing the question?

Also are all the races here from different planets and who has been here the longest?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I WANT TO KNOW THE REAL REASON WHY YOU WONT TAKE A PICTURE OF MILTON ANSWER PLZ. ALL YOUR FUNNY PATTER ASIDE JUST THE REAL REASON PLZ THATS ALL.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hey sleeper...HI again!...well it would be cool to see milton face posted on the internet maybe you can convince him and say that he is going to get an emoticon and bee famouse LOL! ...hehe surely he wil freak out...it would better to take video i think...

I have try too sometime ago to film the stuff that has happen to me..but i supouse they know you are trying, the only thing that i have record are the most famouse orbs in my room (using nightvision while treying to sleep)...but that's it..no alien....nothing nada.

I think one day someone is going to catch them with video well at least they would let them get recorded...but who knows when..

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuncanIdahoGholem
It? You called Milton an "It"? Forshame sleepersan, for shame. Milton just said "Oh the humanity!!!!"

Yeah, it, thing whatever, whachmathing, you name it doesn’t seem to bother him, or her or whatever---lol

I knew when I let it watch the old newsreel showing the blimp exploding a million times that “Oh the Humanity!!!” was going to become part of his vocabulary---he is up to about a hundred English words now---not bad for a freaky looking ET!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
So is the reason we are created have to do with a sort of need for the universe to keep spreading, in a human sense of framing the question?

Well not much use for an empty universe, but that is only one tiny part of it. If you are one of the lucky people that feel incredible joy when a child is born to them then you can understand a piece of that mystery.

Also are all the races here from different planets and who has been here the longest?

The gene pool is vast across the galaxy and continues to grow as races mix it up like they do here on earth---can’t tell you the first ones; they wish to keep them a secret so as to remain impartial

Like who was the first to discover America?---well several nationalities are clamoring for that honor---there is enough bickering on this planet why add more to the pile?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I WANT TO KNOW THE REAL REASON WHY YOU WONT TAKE A PICTURE OF MILTON ANSWER PLZ. ALL YOUR FUNNY PATTER ASIDE JUST THE REAL REASON PLZ THATS ALL.

You don’t want a picture you like the others enjoy pulling my chain---shame shame---

Anyway, I will tell you the real reason nonetheless, when Milton tells me the real reason---

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Hey sleeper...HI again!...well it would be cool to see milton face posted on the internet maybe you can convince him and say that he is going to get an emoticon and bee famouse LOL! ...hehe surely he wil freak out...it would better to take video i think...

Hey, you never know, but don’t anyone hold their breath

I have try too sometime ago to film the stuff that has happen to me..but i supouse they know you are trying, the only thing that i have record are the most famouse orbs in my room (using nightvision while treying to sleep)...but that's it..no alien....nothing nada.

If it was possible to get them on film boards like this one would not exist because everyone would know---they don’t want everyone to know.

I think one day someone is going to catch them with video well at least they would let them get recorded...but who knows when..

No one will ever catch them off guard and not for lack of trying, the paparazzi have been around for more than sixty years looking for that one opportunity that would make them rich and famous

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
sleeper I guess you are right to some extent about what you wrote above, though I still feel that there are some things that could be done regardless of great plans and agendas by those above (screw them I say, they are not here to deal with all this crap - we are and we ought to do the best we can
)

But, I still feel you avoided my question - why are black ops and military given the "world changing" technologies? I sure as heck did not elect them, gave them permission or authorize them to do anything in my name to further their own selfish agenda, and majority of people out there did not either, so who did?

Another member has also raised the same question after me, and both of us are still thirsty for an answer. Why are those elements stated above better than anyone else (their sh*t does not smell like roses does it, to be a reason for it?)

Thanks!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

he is up to about a hundred English words now

Are you talking about an interstellar traveler or a parrot?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I’m aware that some people believe that as some believed the world was flat and at the center of the universe at one time

You did not answer the question, instead replied with a sincere insult that was rather blatant, but that's okay.

Allow me to show you in all sincerity, and please when you spread this information that you think is your duty, be sure to see out its faults.

I’m of the opinion that anyone intelligent enough to read this stuff or other stuff on the internet are also intelligent enough to make up their own minds---otherwise we will have to give people tests before we let them out into this big bad world by themselves---is that what you are proposing?

The proposal is that the faults be seen and admitted. Then come clean about any ulterior motives such as selling a book, being a diss info agent, bringing in traffic for ATS, or self satisfaction, because it is now, in my opinion, obvious.

Also, 100% of how ->I

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Are there any pages I should look at that'll make me think "This guy is telling the truth" instead of "Where's the straightjacket?"

Not trying to troll, but Occam's Razor and all.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You don’t want a picture you like the others enjoy pulling my chain---shame shame---

Anyway, I will tell you the real reason nonetheless, when Milton tells me the real reason---

So when is Milton going to tell you, have you even asked him yet after all this time?

Listen Sleeper am not pulling your chain i think thats just a lame excuse. I have better things to do than pull people chains.

You tell me what YOU THINK would happen if his picture was takin?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Sleeper, Milton passed on a photo of you guys, can anyone guess which one you are?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hate to give one liners, but admin, I think it's about time this troll (above me) was put in his place. Doubt the kid read the T&C and I don't think he cares too much either.

For Sleeper -
Do you think in our life time, our society will be ruled under a 'one world' government?

I know the answer will most likely be no... but it just seems like so many "coincidences" occurring these days are leading up to this path. Not necessarily a bad thing, if done the right way... it'd allow for our world to finally progress -- nothing left in this world atleast, to hold us back.

But as you said, all will remain pretty much the same here for a long time yet...right?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Do you think in our life time, our society will be ruled under a 'one world' government?

I know the answer will most likely be no... but it just seems like so many "coincidences" occurring these days are leading up to this path. Not necessarily a bad thing, if done the right way... it'd allow for our world to finally progress -- nothing left in this world atleast, to hold us back.

But as you said, all will remain pretty much the same here for a long time yet...right?

Hi Navieko

NWO is a misnomer this world has always been under one rule more or less, some think it god—their particular god that is. There are powers that influence our leaders but still no one rules over the individual regardless of what people perceive.

Our leaders get to play out their egos and in return we get to blame them for all our woes---it’s a fair trade off---

Nevertheless this world will eventually coalesce but not for a long while.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Overlord,
Using Occam’s Razor, would you be willing to give me your theory on the following:
Who are we?
Why are we here?
How did we get here?
Where are we going?

It may be best to reply in a new thread. And could you please keep your theory within the limit of one page.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
By Tommyknockers

Who are we? Why are we here? How did we get here?

I'd like to hear what sleeper has to say about these subjects. However if readers want more on this, I have a group of posts that address my opinion on several of these items HERE .

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Overlord,
Using Occam’s Razor, would you be willing to give me your theory on the following:
Who are we?
Why are we here?
How did we get here?
Where are we going?

It may be best to reply in a new thread. And could you please keep your theory within the limit of one page.
Thanks.

C'mon, those are easy questions; you could ask also to me. Try to to find more challenging ones

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join