It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Sleeper we need to seriously talk dude. Milton showed up on my doorstep last night in a gown weraing nothing but a silk bikini. He said you guys had "issues" I didn't want to go into it but then we sorta got chinese and one thing sorta led to another................. I told him "Man Sleepers gonna be pissed, you and him have over 2700 points together, thats a lot of history!" But he said it was time for a change, I'm the new dude, I can be the man etc...................
Prove this didn't happen. "I can't prove it because(insert all your reasons here)"

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuncanIdahoGholem
Sleeper we need to seriously talk dude. Milton showed up on my doorstep last night in a gown weraing nothing but a silk bikini. He said you guys had "issues" I didn't want to go into it but then we sorta got chinese and one thing sorta led to another................. I told him "Man Sleepers gonna be pissed, you and him have over 2700 points together, thats a lot of history!" But he said it was time for a change, I'm the new dude, I can be the man etc...................
Prove this didn't happen. "I can't prove it because(insert all your reasons here)"

It did happen I caught him wearing girl clothes for the last time and told him it was over---certainly there were tears---from both of us, but it was time, like you said 2700, that’s a lot of mileage

Please take good care of him, he doesn’t quite understand us earthlings and sometimes wears the wrong color lipstick and stuff like that---

Ram

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

The face is somewhat there, the mouth too big, no teeth

I'm sure there are some who look like your picture but I haven't seen them, all the ones I have seen are small below four feet, and I don't recall seeing fingers like those---kind of creepy---lol

Well I got it from this video...

If you wanna know more..
butt aliens
And it's has not been entertaining to create.
Picture might look entertaining - but it's hard work - When noone wants to read..

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper since you say earth is like a prison/trainning grond Does that mean most or all souls incarnated here are low level souls that are here to rise fall or not move on at all?

A majority of souls have yet to fall of the turnip truck but there are many souls here that are above average and way above average---here to brush up on a few things before they go to where no man or woman has gone before---yeah right, anyway that’s where they will be going

kix

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sleeper some questions:

It might be possible that some here on vacation take the "wrong turn" even if they are on higher levels, and what would be the consecuences of straying off the "path"?

Also if on vacation, can you leave if they turn sour, like when you are on a real vacation and you find out that there will he a hurricane coming..can you pack and go...?

thanks

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Sleeper some questions:

It might be possible that some here on vacation take the "wrong turn" even if they are on higher levels, and what would be the consecuences of straying off the "path"?

Only those on the lower end can make mistakes and the consequences will fit the crime or screw-up

Also if on vacation, can you leave if they turn sour, like when you are on a real vacation and you find out that there will he a hurricane coming..can you pack and go...?

thanks

Some on vacation know who they are and can do whatever they want---except tell anyone who they are.

Entities at those levels are not bothered by hurricanes or other human maladies because they are immune to all human woes

Those who are not aware of who they are cannot leave until their tour is up---but they remain above the fracas and need not abandon ship for any reason

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I don't know sleeper, you paint a peachy picture of the glorious future that awaits us, albeit one that is pretty far away, imho. Call me impatient, but the issue I'm struggling with is there are things that could be done right now, literally a flip of a switch to help millions or billions of human beings, yet those who have the power are not making it happen.

One reason and perhaps most important one is that this world has been driven by imperialism for a longest time now, and our human "overlords" have learnt the hard lessons of the past class struggles so they do not tight the buckle too much as to make it break or hurt a lot. Thus the critical mass/point is never reached when a revolution occurs and classes break some shackles off (just to find out they are bound by other ones).

So we have the "gods" who are playing games with humans and are on a mission that nobody really knows what's it about. And then we have our "overlords" who have gotten a taste of the pie and have access to some technologies which are unfortunately used only for their selfish purposes in further imperialistic agenda. Of course they keep it under a pretext that if a balance is disturbed economic collapse would occur. Well, if you were in power and had everything you ever wanted (and more), you wouldn't want things to change either, no?

Thus my question is why did the ETs give the technology to the wrong side (or who did)? Because the side that has the technology (our overlords and their black ops) give slightly less than a f*ck about what happens to you, me and the remaining 6.5 billion people, as long as status quo is kept.

I mean, ETs did not approach me and said "We'll help you build a free energy device or point you in the right direction," because you could bet your shiny dollar that I would make sure that black box ends up in ever single household on this planet before the end of the year (or whatever time frame is feasible) without making me a billionaire with power over humanity (I do not want it).

So what gives? Why are those who are working against our common good given things that serve no purpose to majority of population of this planet?
Why is this self-elected elite enjoying "privileges" that they did not earn through honesty or hard work or any other legal mean.

I can only suspect foul agendas that only further status quo. I'm sorry but waiting 200 or 500 years for a slow and transitional period is only an excuse for our overlords to transform imperialism into something else, call it New Age (actually they are the ones who gave it that title) and keep them in power over majority of us.

P.S. sorry if my thoughts are not coherent, but I'm not trying to make a case, just stating things that seem obvious to me.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

I was wondering if you've ever encountered a being like this -

Huminoid shaped, featureless face like it was a mannequin all one color with eyes, nose, etc blank face like an unpainted doll..
made of some type of hard polished surface.

do you remember anything like that?

thanks
Orion_

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
I don't know sleeper, you paint a peachy picture of the glorious future that awaits us, albeit one that is pretty far away, imho. Call me impatient, but the issue I'm struggling with is there are things that could be done right now, literally a flip of a switch to help millions or billions of human beings, yet those who have the power are not making it happen.

I know how you feel amigo but

Humans are not cattle, nor are we equal, we all need different merit badges, that’s why there is so much diversity in cultures and gaps in the standard of living, this train wreck of a planet is not an accident.

One reason and perhaps most important one is that this world has been driven by imperialism for a longest time now, and our human "overlords" have learnt the hard lessons of the past class struggles so they do not tight the buckle too much as to make it break or hurt a lot. Thus the critical mass/point is never reached when a revolution occurs and classes break some shackles off (just to find out they are bound by other ones).

There is only one constant and that is that nothing changes but the slave masters, or wardens if you prefer.

So we have the "gods" who are playing games with humans and are on a mission that nobody really knows what's it about. And then we have our "overlords" who have gotten a taste of the pie and have access to some technologies which are unfortunately used only for their selfish purposes in further imperialistic agenda. Of course they keep it under a pretext that if a balance is disturbed economic collapse would occur. Well, if you were in power and had everything you ever wanted (and more), you wouldn't want things to change either, no?

The gods will play any game we insist on playing---but until we stop playing games and get down to business, we play with their rules---and those rules can be asskicking

As far as the overlords and others we deem evil, well for those who have a vote use it but the problem is that one man’s hero is often another man’s oppressor---therefore someone is always going to feel the edge of the sword

Thus my question is why did the ETs give the technology to the wrong side (or who did)? Because the side that has the technology (our overlords and their black ops) give slightly less than a f*ck about what happens to you, me and the remaining 6.5 billion people, as long as status quo is kept.

Was Stalin a liberator or a tyrant? Hitler a liberator or tyrant?, Castro a liberator or tyrant? Hugo Chaves a liberator or tyrant? Bush a liberator or tyrant?

All of them are both, for some they are liberators, for others they are tyrants

I mean, ETs did not approach me and said "We'll help you build a free energy device or point you in the right direction," because you could bet your shiny dollar that I would make sure that black box ends up in ever single household on this planet before the end of the year (or whatever time frame is feasible) without making me a billionaire with power over humanity (I do not want it).

Yeah, my energy bills suck, I could use one of those free energy devices too---and I know more than one ET---yet they aren’t given it to me either

So what gives? Why are those who are working against our common good given things that serve no purpose to majority of population of this planet?
Why is this self-elected elite enjoying "privileges" that they did not earn through honesty or hard work or any other legal mean.

No one gets anything they don’t deserve, and everyone gets what they deserve---when we leave this earthly restaurant we are presented with a bill due in full, or a rebate check

The trick is not to fret over what the other dinners are feasting on, what is on their table goes on their tab not yours.

I can only suspect foul agendas that only further status quo. I'm sorry but waiting 200 or 500 years for a slow and transitional period is only an excuse for our overlords to transform imperialism into something else, call it New Age (actually they are the ones who gave it that title) and keep them in power over majority of us.

Earth is not utopia, as we all know, and it never will be, not in 200 years or a thousand years.

100% of how we view this world is between the ears, everything else, all of our problems, are nothing but smoke that will blow away with time.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion_grey
Hey Sleeper,

I was wondering if you've ever encountered a being like this -

Huminoid shaped, featureless face like it was a mannequin all one color with eyes, nose, etc blank face like an unpainted doll..
made of some type of hard polished surface.

do you remember anything like that?

thanks
Orion_

There are many entities that remain faceless and difficult to pin down as far as the description you give, but many of these beings are machines and of little consequence to the encounter itself other than facilitating the mundane details that most abductees experience.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Sorry if you answered this in the previous 138 pages, but earlier you mentioned humans that have access to ufo replica crafts, why do these people have access to them? Are they military, are they even from earth? What makes them so special?

Other question...are souls created or have they always existed? I often hear the term "young souls" and "old souls"... are we really created and for what reason if any?

Thanks again!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Earth is not utopia, as we all know, and it never will be, not in 200 years or a thousand years.

100% of how we view this world is between the ears, everything else, all of our problems, are nothing but smoke that will blow away with time.

sleeper, are you aware that this statement is misleading and diametrical.

Allow me to show you in all sincerity, and please when you spread this information that you think is your duty, be sure to see out its faults.

First you say the Earth is not a utopia (I'm sorry you feel that way) you then go on to say that it never will be. In the following miniature paragraph you state that all of 'our' problems will blow away with time. A world and a people (our) without "problems" is a utopia.. Are you implying that you have given up on the planet and its people so now you are only here to tell them how bad they are?

Also, 100% of how ->I

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Damn dude! Milton did that thing with the twist at the end! Bloody HELLL!!!! By the way he told me you have an irregular bithmark. Is this true?
He may have just been making me feel better. By the way Mods, can we have a smiley that winks twice then nudges twice?

[edit on 31-5-2007 by DuncanIdahoGholem]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
HANG ON! I just checked this dudes wallet when he went outside to pooh through his skin. THIS AIN'T Milton! It's a trans-testicle! Its a chick!!!!!!!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Are We Alone
Listen Sleeper PLZ film him, loads of people on ATS believe your story so what makes you think there not going to believe the video.

Plz Plz Sleeper if you do it people will love it.

Just do it nothing stopping you, Milton wouldnt mind.

There is something about seeing a real ET that sticks to the human mind like gum in your hair---you never forget it even though you might want too---they are way too different for most human minds to comprehend

There is strangeness about them impossible to describe, they have a kind of euphoria/horror quality to them. They up load a filter into the human minds of those they abduct and those they hang with, or work with.

There are no authentic ET photos or footage anywhere---they can’t be photographed---they are not made of the same material humans are made of

Well ask Milton if he would mind getting his picture takin or filmed. I think if Milton wanted to be seen in a picture or film he could do no bother. Its for the whole world to see, your telling this story to people on one of the biggest websites on the net, people have loved the story, know do the People a favor show them Milton give them a bit of HOPE that there is bigger things out there by showing them Milton. The story has been going on for months know bring it up another level. You say people wouldnt believe its a true picture of Milton SO WHO CARES the people who believe your story will enjoy looking at a picture of MILTON on this thread. OR let us hear him, record his voice, know com'on theres not much in that is there. SLEEPER JUST DO IT, the world aint gonna go mad over a picture or even a voice recording.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Are you implying that you have given up on the planet and its people so now you are only here to tell them how bad they are?

Respectfully, L.O.V.E........I'm sure you've picked up on that already......haven't you?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Sleeper,
Sorry if you answered this in the previous 138 pages, but earlier you mentioned humans that have access to ufo replica crafts, why do these people have access to them? Are they military, are they even from earth? What makes them so special?

Military and black ops have them

Other question...are souls created or have they always existed? I often hear the term "young souls" and "old souls"... are we really created and for what reason if any?

Thanks again!

We are created and I did go a little deeper somewhere in this thread or the other one but not much, and the reasons we are created would fill volumes of books---but the short of it is that it’s the most fantastic gift in the universe, even though it may not seem like it to some on this level at this time

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

sleeper, are you aware that this statement is misleading and diametrical.

I’m aware that some people believe that as some believed the world was flat and at the center of the universe at one time

Allow me to show you in all sincerity, and please when you spread this information that you think is your duty, be sure to see out its faults.

I’m of the opinion that anyone intelligent enough to read this stuff or other stuff on the internet are also intelligent enough to make up their own minds---otherwise we will have to give people tests before we let them out into this big bad world by themselves---is that what you are proposing?

Also, 100% of how ->I

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuncanIdahoGholem
Damn dude! Milton did that thing with the twist at the end! Bloody HELLL!!!! By the way he told me you have an irregular bithmark. Is this true?
He may have just been making me feel better. By the way Mods, can we have a smiley that winks twice then nudges twice?

[edit on 31-5-2007 by DuncanIdahoGholem]

So he is one of those kiss and tell ET, well he or she lies, I have no birthmark

And I forgot to mention, don’t give it milk whatever you do---they are lactose intolerant like nobodies business---lol

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Are We Alone

Well ask Milton if he would mind getting his picture takin or filmed. I think if Milton wanted to be seen in a picture or film he could do no bother. Its for the whole world to see, your telling this story to people on one of the biggest websites on the net, people have loved the story, know do the People a favor show them Milton give them a bit of HOPE that there is bigger things out there by showing them Milton. The story has been going on for months know bring it up another level. You say people wouldnt believe its a true picture of Milton SO WHO CARES the people who believe your story will enjoy looking at a picture of MILTON on this thread. OR let us hear him, record his voice, know com'on theres not much in that is there. SLEEPER JUST DO IT, the world aint gonna go mad over a picture or even a voice recording.

I did ask Milton for a glossy, they can take their own pictures even though we can’t.

But he said his picture would be worth millions to the tabloids and he doesn’t thing I’m worth that kind of money, besides he thinks that money would go to my head---I can’t believe I put up with him! Money would not go to my head---silly alien, it would go to my bank account---lol

It’s those little things they just don’t understand about us humans---anyway I will keep pestering him for a picture----but certainly not for the fame---strictly for the fortune----

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join