It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by manastin
I am lost; who or what is Milton? Can someone post a link for information please?

The story concerning Milton is in my blog at the bottom of my posts

manastin

Originally posted by sleeper
In this life I’m human

As you can understand from my question above, I didnt read all the pages but I guess there is also a conversation about reincarnation of the soul or mind or some kind of transformation. Such topics have always meet with a difficulty when they confront with the concept of "I".
You say, in this life I am human, in other life I am something else. This is contradictory. In other life, in other dimension I am not anymore THIS I.
I am an I (sleeper, manastin etc..) insofar I can sense myself, my consciousness in THIS world in THIS time. There may be an absolute I, an absolute mind that transforms through time within us; but this is not relevant to the concept of "I", which pronounces the sentence "In this life I'm human".
[edit on 29-5-2007 by manastin]

We certainly are “I” in all our incarnations but once we stop being incarnated and move up the ladder of existence we become something else entirely, we are “I” plus a whole lot more---and I can say “human” is not what we are once we reach those higher levels.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Are We Alone
Hey sleeper why cant you film Milton and put it on youtube or on ATS. If you aint got a webcam well buy one they aint that dear. We would love it we relly would. Or would they be a reason why Milton wouldnt go on webcam.

I tried once and it put 10 pounds on him and so he said no more!---lol

Ok, that’s not quite how it happened, but even if we did who would believe it?

Oh, and then they would want to do test on him and maybe cut him open to see what makes him tick. So we decided it’s best to keep it on the low

Oh and another question would you ever go on Coast2CoastAm for an interview with Art Bell Or George Noory.

I’m not ready for prime time yet

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This threads points to a possible “free energy” solution.
Sooner or later it would seem, something like this will have to come to pass.
Hypothetically, let’s assume this energy source is valid, Detroit gets a hold of it and within 5 years all cars run on water, 5 more years and public power is converted to “free energy”. Or at least drastically reduced in cost.
All of the world energy corporations are belly up or are running on a very different business model.

Most will convert with the times

What does that do to the economy? And how do we recover?

The economy is solid regardless of pessimistic perceptions and will keep going up regardless of the bumps and chicken littles

The whole world is undergoing huge improvements which will keep most people busy for the next two hundred years---when things will really pick up speed.

There is a lot of negative propaganda out there because there are many who would like to throw a monkey wrench into the works but they will fail as they always do.

Where will all of the funding that literally was going up in smoke be diverted to?
I would suspect that a less dramatic, slow replacement of our energy source is also plausible but it’s not nearly as fun to speculate about.

Money has nothing to do with the mother of invention---certainly there are humans and other entities holding back things but everything has it’s time and place, and once that time comes hell or high water will not stop the next wave.

Sleeper can you toss us a bone on this one?

This thread is filled with bones that have mostly been passed over---lol

Take off them shades and act like you are on top of the world and you will be---because the best opportunities to soar are right in front of us.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
1. Most of our Earth scientists support the theory that our universe comes to existence by the way of the Big Bang.
Is this right, or is there another possibility?

Hi spacevisitor,

There was no Big Bang, the universe as we see it through the Hubble telescope has been here forever---when talking human perceptions anyway. Galaxies are self perpetuating, they can grow by combining and they can end by being swallowed by other galaxies---but it’s a process that has no end---beginning is anther matter and will be more of a challenge to explain and I can’t do it in this thread.

2. Is our universe one of many, or are the many what you call parallel universes?

There is one universe that is so forever that its edge will never be discovered, but there are infinite dimensions---some may say that dimensions are universes, works for me.

3. What out there are the oldest intelligences that you know of; it must be [as I expect] at least many millions or even billions of earth years.

There are many of those in the physical realm but higher up in the spiritual realm there is no ceiling and we enter into the consciousness of multiple dimensions and realities---to a point where there is no turning back---so no way of knowing---at least not at these lower levels

4. How it is possible, that on the planet Uranus of what our scientists say is a gas planet, there are structures that rise from the surface of the planet and extends several miles into the outer atmosphere?

There is little that is impossible even to humans at these levels---there certainly is nothing at all impossible at higher levels of consciousness and technology---

BTW, technology is nothing more than a higher level of understanding---its not the evil many like to make it out to be.

And as far as being all gas, they have plenty of gas but also a dense core

5. Before I read your story, I heard Mr. John Lear say that almost all our planets and moons in our solar system have people like us or other intelligent live on them, you said it also in your story, so what he said was right.

Not everything he said but some of it.

6. In my opinion, there are humans who travel for many years in our solar system and beyond with so cold “ARV’s” or “Alien reproduction vehicles”, am I right?

Yes that is true

7. In my opinion, ET’s do cattle mutilation, can you tell me something about the reason behind this phenomenon, and the reason for the sometimes occurring horrific human mutilation?

There are some unauthorized ETs that manage to sneak into this planet, and there are black ops that do unauthorized things also.

spacevisitor

I shouldn’t be hard on NASA, they have their hands tied by bureaucrats, small budgets and ET, not really their fault.

I also blames
the NASA for not telling us the truth about the reality of the Ufo phenomenon, but I think in reality it is as you said.

NASA is on a short leash

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sleeper Do you know what are the names of the main entities/gods that control this earth?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Sleeper, thank you for your answers. The problem and the concept of "I" is very interesting, and I will answer you after I read your theory. I personally interest with concept of an absolute identity of universe and "I", but now let skip this (if you are interested check the debate between Fichte and Schelling).
I know you are having a lot questions, but I am very curious what you are thinking about your signature: We are not here to change the world---we are here so that the world can change us.
I don't want to open a political debate, but our world is a realm of struggles and conflicts. Right now there are huge inequalities, and dirty wars all around the world. And there are some people who are trying to disclose the injustice policies. My first naive question is, what do you think about this effort? Is it pointless to fight against the injustice and unfairness? If it is not, what is the point?
Secondly, if "we are here so that the world can change us", how can we situate and conceptualize the many diffrent cultures and worldviews? I mean, what does "we" or "us" mean in your signature? Is it possible or how can it be justified to sum up all the humanity with its many different aspects under one spiritual aspect?

[edit on 29-5-2007 by manastin]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper Do you know what are the names of the main entities/gods that control this earth?

Larry, Moe and Curly

That’s all they will tell me---

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Our solar system with all its planets is merely a single cell inside a human body, which is like a galaxy filled with stars or cells.

This little analogy makes sense in a lot of things I always think about. When you look at a spiral galaxy, you see those billions of stars swirling around the center. You zoom into the Milky Way with our 9 planets (well that's still if Pluto didn't get the short end of the stick and get booted out of the "Planet Union." Pluto understands though, since you said the Sun is giving birth to another. We'll have 9 again.)

Anyway, with our planets swirling around our Sun. Then you zoom into the cells in our bodies, the atom, the electrons, the neutrons, all swirling around like solar systems and galaxies. What a pattern!!! Not to mention other things that swirl. Tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons, dust devils, me when I've had too much rum. Anyway, you get the picture. What one big happy UNIVERSAL motion picture we all make up.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by manastin
I know you are having a lot questions, but I am very curious what you are thinking about your signature: We are not here to change the world---we are here so that the world can change us.
I don't want to open a political debate, but our world is a realm of struggles and conflicts.

There are many different political situations---and they range from ruthless, to not so bad.

We have minimum and maximum security prisons, some have more freedom than others

This is a subject that most humans cannot comprehend and it is a landmine to try and explain.

Right now there are huge inequalities

No human is equal, only machines, animals and insets are equal.

All of us have to create our own identities with blood sweat and tears---some more than others---some are here for punishment only, and are not here to learn anything at all.

and dirty wars all around the world. And there are some people who are trying to disclose the injustice policies. My first naive question is, what do you think about this effort? Is it pointless to fight against the injustice and unfairness? If it is not, what is the point?

Even those who are here under punishment are allowed to be treated fair by truly benevolent human beings.

How we treat others worse off than us reflects on what we are made of

If the rules of how we treat others were plain to see, then what is the point of this life?

Secondly, if "we are here so that the world can change us", how can we situate and conceptualize the many diffrent cultures and worldviews?

All cultures need and want the same things, but there are those that do things differently and are not acceptable to other cultures concerning a number of things---certain people require certain situations to make them what they will ultimately become. Some need things that I can’t mention on here because it would offend most

I mean, what does "we" or "us" mean in your signature? Is it possible or how can it be justified to sum up all the humanity with its many different aspects under one spiritual aspect?

There is no human that is going to change the world, the world is the way it is because that’s how it was created---some think it’s a zoo, and for them it is, some a hellhole, and for them it is, and so on and on.

Cultural difference makes this planet interesting while also providing unique learning experiences---all the perceived bad, and the real good are necessary gears in this complex character building machine called earth---where we came to be changed, not to change others and certainly not to change this world.

Make yourself better and you ad to a better world.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176

Our solar system with all its planets is merely a single cell inside a human body, which is like a galaxy filled with stars or cells.

This little analogy makes sense in a lot of things I always think about. When you look at a spiral galaxy, you see those billions of stars swirling around the center. You zoom into the Milky Way with our 9 planets (well that's still if Pluto didn't get the short end of the stick and get booted out of the "Planet Union." Pluto understands though, since you said the Sun is giving birth to another. We'll have 9 again.)

Anyway, with our planets swirling around our Sun. Then you zoom into the cells in our bodies, the atom, the electrons, the neutrons, all swirling around like solar systems and galaxies. What a pattern!!! Not to mention other things that swirl. Tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons, dust devils, me when I've had too much rum. Anyway, you get the picture. What one big happy UNIVERSAL motion picture we all make up.

Yes, nice analogy, however the difference between organic and inorganic nature constrains the very power of the same analogy. This was also the topic of the famous Power of Ten. The "difference" between organic and inorganic is another issue. But maybe we can make another analogy with the concepts of distance and proportion. Consider the proportion of the distance and emptiness within a structure of a cell and its relation to other cells and and to higher structures that the cells are buliding. To put another way, think about the distance proportion between a cell and "I" as a totality, and between a planet and a galaxy.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Listen Sleeper PLZ film him, loads of people on ATS believe your story so what makes you think there not going to believe the video.

Plz Plz Sleeper if you do it people will love it.

Just do it nothing stopping you, Milton wouldnt mind.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Are you allowed to give us info on the "others". I get the feeling that they are not in line with Miltie and the gang and that you are not thrilled with there work either...I could be misinterpreting this.

Are they lower level helpers or spoilers?

In the real big picture, are all of the highest level entities aware or care about the whole universe of life forms ? Are these what humans think of as God? Gods?

All of these questions are like Mommy where did I come from and your task of giving the age or evolution appropriate answers has to be hard..

It's sucks that we don't get to live for the 200 year fun times. Or are they not fun? Would you do another earth asssignment for that time?

Ram

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Does this one look better Sleeper?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176

Pluto is a planet just a little shriveled and compacted, it will eventually become a moon and lose the remainder of its own satellites, but it could get busted up

That’s putting a spin on how things work---lol, ---Oh that’s so bad---

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Are We Alone
Listen Sleeper PLZ film him, loads of people on ATS believe your story so what makes you think there not going to believe the video.

Plz Plz Sleeper if you do it people will love it.

Just do it nothing stopping you, Milton wouldnt mind.

There is something about seeing a real ET that sticks to the human mind like gum in your hair---you never forget it even though you might want too---they are way too different for most human minds to comprehend

There is strangeness about them impossible to describe, they have a kind of euphoria/horror quality to them. They up load a filter into the human minds of those they abduct and those they hang with, or work with.

There are no authentic ET photos or footage anywhere---they can’t be photographed---they are not made of the same material humans are made of

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Sleeper, you're not trying to pull a L.Ron Hubbard here are you? (only kidding
) Saying that though, it worries me a bit that there's a fair few people here that just read the ideas presented in this thread and just believe them without any hard foundation. I'd actually LOVE to believe some of the stuff here, the life after life ideas mostly, but it would mean me making a massive leap of faith to believe it and there's no way I'd base something as massive and as mind changing as this on faith alone, faith is a substitute for proof and a weak one at that.

Sleeper, at the moment I don't believe you, but if you turned out to be right I'd track you down, I'd take my hat off to you and I'd shake your hand with a BIG grin on my face and I'd say ''you were f'kin right, man, and you know what? I'm glad you were!!!''

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper,

Are you allowed to give us info on the "others". I get the feeling that they are not in line with Miltie and the gang and that you are not thrilled with there work either...I could be misinterpreting this.

There are humans being fed things that do nothing to make things easy on this planet for other humans----by pandering and promising things they are not equipped to supply, do or achieve.

Those who fall for deceivers are looking for the free lunch, the easy and quick way out of complex problems, they want all their needs taken care of by others even though they are fully capable of doing it on their own

Sure all of us want easy street because this is a tough and ruthless life, but the fact is if we can’t hack this life we are not ready for the big stuff that comes after.

Are they lower level helpers or spoilers?

They are both, and not in short supply

In the real big picture, are all of the highest level entities aware or care about the whole universe of life forms ?

At those levels they are pure benevolent and not the hateful and vengeful gods depicted in our literature

Are these what humans think of as God? Gods?

No, the gods that have inspired and awed humans here on earth are entities on Milton’s level

It's sucks that we don't get to live for the 200 year fun times. Or are they not fun?

Many here now will be back and share some of that fun---and heartache too---that’s the kind of planet this is.

Those who move up from here will be neck deep in fun.

Would you do another earth asssignment for that time?

I’m not coming back here to live, but I will visit now and then in one of those ufo gizmos

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Does this one look better Sleeper?

The face is somewhat there, the mouth too big, no teeth

I'm sure there are some who look like your picture but I haven't seen them, all the ones I have seen are small below four feet, and I don't recall seeing fingers like those---kind of creepy---lol

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sleeper since you say earth is like a prison/trainning grond Does that mean most or all souls incarnated here are low level souls that are here to rise fall or not move on at all?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
Sleeper, you're not trying to pull a L.Ron Hubbard here are you? (only kidding
) Saying that though, it worries me a bit that there's a fair few people here that just read the ideas presented in this thread and just believe them without any hard foundation. I'd actually LOVE to believe some of the stuff here, the life after life ideas mostly, but it would mean me making a massive leap of faith to believe it and there's no way I'd base something as massive and as mind changing as this on faith alone, faith is a substitute for proof and a weak one at that.

If a majority of people actually believed this stuff they would pull a Hugo Chaves and yank my broadcasting license---lol

This stuff is for that minority that knows it to be true simply by hearing it, the rest will get there in their own sweet time---there is no deadline to beat.

Sleeper, at the moment I don't believe you, but if you turned out to be right I'd track you down, I'd take my hat off to you and I'd shake your hand with a BIG grin on my face and I'd say ''you were f'kin right, man, and you know what? I'm glad you were!!!''

Oh you will know it because you and many others are heading into it---you may zig and zag while in this life, but there is no avoiding it once you pack those eternal bags---should you choose to wait that long.

BTW I’m not Scientology; they have attacked this thread many times as have others

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join