It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Sleeper I would be very interested in hearing about blood when you feel like sharing as well as symbolism. I have read many interesting things concerning blood. As well I have read of the many power of symbolism. One only needs to look to Nazi Germany to see that.

Blood is the key to physical existence and holds many other mysteries too, and that is why many cultures past and present experimented with it via rituals and sacrifices, but like the medieval alchemists who tried to find the key to changing lead and other metals into gold they have all failed.

Blood rituals and sacrifices are barbaric and plain stupid and achieve absolutely nothing---humans can’t do anything mystical with blood---it’s an element like gold and the exclusive domain of higher entities---and I’m not talking about demons, demons are as real as the tooth fairy.

As well are you willing to share any information regarding Zero Point Energy / Radiation?

Only if the price is right---lol---just kidding, but no.

Another question. These locks and anchors put into our bodies from achieving things such as heightened psychic abilities. Are we able to get around these with or with out technological means and with out our Miltons do to it for us?

There is no picking those locks, or removing those anchors without higher entities involved in the process.

We can hand over the car keys to a two year old but what good will it do them?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Sleeper are you or milton willing to get into and share any information on a scientific or mathematical level?

For instance I know algebra was invented for matters of economy and accounting and hence I can find little use in nature for things like zero and negative numbers. I know this quite is paradoxical to say there is no such thing as no such thing. Is there something I am missing? Is there anywhere in the universe aside from the "idea" of economy that a zero or a negative number can exist?

I find geometry to be quite fascinating and the best means with which to describe the universe. I have done some reading regarding the the tetrahedral constant and it's relationship with the "complex aether" and "hyper-dimensionality." One need only look at the planets in our solar system to see the signs of tremendous amounts of energy from the aether. (ZPE/R)

Some people have even proposed some means of representing other dimensions through a geometric model. Care to give to give us any insight into the language of math? Anything you could share might be useful.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hi sleeper, how are you?

What do you think of the weaponization of space, what has named, “the ballistic missile defence system”.
And the so cold reasons for that such as: the real threats from earth terrorists and the so cold Nations of Concern.
Of is there in reality another sneaky reason for it?
Is the real reason in fact to using them against any extraterrestrial targets?

You said it yourself in your first post,
Earth is being visited by many extraterrestrial entities that are also not on the same page with each other, let alone with humans.
And if it is, are the risks of such an attack on a extraterrestrial power not suicidal if not completely insane?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Sleeper are you or milton willing to get into and share any information on a scientific or mathematical level?

Solving a few mathematical equations would be proof of extraterrestrial life more so than a ship landing on the white house lawn, it would be official disclosure, Milton is not the front man for such a prestigious assignment as that.

For instance I know algebra was invented for matters of economy and accounting and hence I can find little use in nature for things like zero and negative numbers. I know this quite is paradoxical to say there is no such thing as no such thing. Is there something I am missing?

Negative numbers have no application in the big picture they are simple tools for economics and certain theoretical sciences---there is no “theoretical” above this earthly plane. How’s that for a paradox?

Is there anywhere in the universe aside from the "idea" of economy that a zero or a negative number can exist?

There are many planets in the universe at the same level and higher as earth and they use these equations and principles. Other than that, zero is a zero, with absolutely no purpose---but what’s really weird is that positive integers also have no real purpose other than to educate

I find geometry to be quite fascinating and the best means with which to describe the universe. I have done some reading regarding the the tetrahedral constant and it's relationship with the "complex aether" and "hyper-dimensionality." One need only look at the planets in our solar system to see the signs of tremendous amounts of energy from the aether. (ZPE/R)

Few believe in the aether or ether anymore, but some may be trying to rename it “dark matter”---lol

Nevertheless there is an invisible force/energy that gives life to everything, some call it god, others pure energy, or the soul of the universe.

People of science have the most problem with it because it eludes quantification and mocks them---and few scientists have a sense of humor for such things---lol

Some people have even proposed some means of representing other dimensions through a geometric model. Care to give to give us any insight into the language of math? Anything you could share might be useful.

Algebraic and geometrical equations are like three D glasses that give us a three dimensional idea of how things in our world work, should work, or might work---but above the three dimensions we humans are imbedded into things change so much that the only way to comprehend them is to be imbedded into them---there really is no other way.

Our geometric models regardless where they take us are still limited by the fact they originated from a three D perspective

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Hi sleeper, how are you?

What do you think of the weaponization of space, what has named, “the ballistic missile defence system”.
And the so cold reasons for that such as: the real threats from earth terrorists and the so cold Nations of Concern. Of is there in reality another sneaky reason for it?
Is the real reason in fact to using them against any extraterrestrial targets?

Hi spacevisitor, I’m fine thanks!

Our space weapons are strictly for terrestrial purposes, that’s all we are allowed, otherwise we might shoot our eye out---lol---yeah I watched that Christmas movie once where that kid wants a beebee gun---but I don’t remember what it’s called

You said it yourself in your first post,
Earth is being visited by many extraterrestrial entities that are also not on the same page with each other, let alone with humans.
And if it is, are the risks of such an attack on a extraterrestrial power not suicidal if not completely insane?

ETs are garrisoned here and in space for the sole purpose of weeding out or keeping out undesirables whose only desires are to spoil the soup, there are some humans involved in that program but it remains under ET and their highly unique weapons---humans do shoot at ET UFOs but they never hit them, and even if they did our weapons are squirt guns against them.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper, thanks for your answer.

I try to make a comment in your blog “A day with an Extraterrestrial” but I don’t succeed and I don’t know why.
I do it here than.

What a fantastic story,
I start to reed it and I was immediately hooked.
I start to mark the important and interesting items and my ink ran out.
When I start reading, it is almost impossible for me to stop.
Such a trip “looks” to me as the absolute ultimate ride of every man/human.
I wish I were for one time a “Mike” in another similar story.
I continue with my questions if you don’t mind in your tread I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials.

I have so many many questions to you, but I cannot do all at the same time.

I ask myself, who can Mike be?
Is there a possibility that it is you?
In an answer on one of the comments you said,

1. Is there more to come?
2. Is this what happened to you?

And your answer is,
Yes and yes

sleeper

Thou it must be you, but in your story you say,

MIKE
There is something strangely familiar about this city---I have lived here in the past!

MILTON
You have, you chose to go to earth and be placed into a babies body to experience being human---and for other reasons.
He was a physicist.

But in your first post “I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials”you say,

We humans are unique and come with different expectations on what is suitable evidence,

Therefore, I am confused, are you a human like me or can you give me another hint?
Or has it something to do with the reality of the existents of a soul.

In the remarks above you said,

You have, you chose to go to earth and be placed into a babies body to experience being human---and for other reasons.

gives me in fact a very unpleasant feeling, which I can explain to you but not on this forum.

In your story I recognize many things I read in story’s told by other witnesses, what in fact backups your story, such as.

At that point Mike realizes he cannot move his feet and a feeling of despair grips him, he is paralyzed.
The windows are not discernible from the outside of the ship, and there are no visible doors.
No visible instruments or control panels, and on en on.

You ask on a certain moment to Milton,

MIKE
Are you a god?
MILTON
No.

Is it not so that Milton can in every thing that he does in fact act like a God, as many humans believe?

You olso said,

As far as meeting entities like the Pleiadians? Those who have made their acquaintance have never told me their address---that I can remember.
Sleeper

Is this a confirming that the Pleiadians are real and that it back ups the Billy Meiers story, because I believe his case is true?

I wish you well.

Spacevisitor.

1. Is there more to come?
sleeper

[edit on 27/5/07 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
here's a couple cents:

someone not too far back mentioned geometry. ding ding ding! once you concede three dimensional existence for the ETs, geometry is next. why? it is the one universal language. a triangle is a triangle regardless of how you say "triangle" the relationships remain constant regardles of what base you're in, regardless of how you communicate. maybe they communicate with scents and smelling. that's gonna be one tough translation. geometry is how we will communicate with aliens. think about it. remember we dont have universal translators yet. so, are we sure ALL the crop circles are hoaxes? "Hoaxifying" them sure is a good way to get the investigators' heat off the issue, dont you think?

Furthermore, why is seemingly everyone so bent on the aliens being on our scale? it seems to me much more likely that they'd either be much bigger or much smaller given that there are infinitely more options for NOT being our scale.

finally, would they necessarily come from the sky? might they come from the earth's center? is it possible that gravity wells somehow work into traveling galaxy scale distances (answers all the mass/speed/fuel/time questions) Or maybe they just live there? Or maybe that's how they enter 3 dimensions? or who knows?

wouldnt keeping you looking at the sky for humanish aliens and humanish ships be a great means of distraction if what you're hiding is super-tiny and comming from below? hmm... those crop circles... might tiny (bacteria scale for exampte) aliens attempt to go even beyond geometry communication, by perhaps inserting themselve into a human being? perhaps working their way into a humans brain? From there, maybe they could work with the person's brain directly and use the person like a p.a. system/robot and perhaps create a symbiotic human/alien relationship? (immune system problems are many) or at least make communicating much easier.

there's a lot more to this. too much to go into right at this moment.

[edit on 5/27/2007 by verbal kint]

[edit on 5/27/2007 by verbal kint]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hello again.

Since Sleeper can't get Milton to give us a prayer, I thought I'd contribute one of my favorites, as an example of what I hoped Sleeper/Milton might have delivered.

An Inward Prayer

I ask not, Lord, a famous name,
Or wealth that plays a roulette game-
I ask for strength of limb and hand,
And thoughts that turn to understand.

I ask a heart that shares its hope;
A patient will that dares to cope,
I ask for love that gleans the husk,
And faith that pierces every dusk.

I ask for sight to take the path
That lifts my soul in aftermath;
And grace to keep a pleasant smile
When life demands its second mile.

I ask You, Lord, to lend a song
When skies are dark, and hours, long.
I ask for bread upon my board,
With grateful praise for common horde.

I ask for peace at my day's end,
The love of Thee - and one true friend.

by Roxie Lusk Smith

[edit on 5/28/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
The problem w/ this whole thing is that anyone can claim anything, with near impunity, on the internet. Regardless of if the claim is even true or not, if they claim something and it goes well, they feel validated. If their posts are over run w/ people who don't believe them, they can just fade away and reregister under another name in a month or so.

Too true!!

This whole use of the internet as a study tool is a joke too. You sit in your bedroom "researching" your subject with no idea of the provenance of the material you are using.

I mean if you really want to you can fabricate an entire idea, buy up a few domain names, set up some supporting websites as sources, with pseudo science and plain basic forged evidence. You wouldn't even have to start a hoax, just register with search engines sit back and wait for some bored bedroom researcher to "find" this new evidence. Eventually, who knows, you might get enough followers / believers to write a book / make a DVD and get some dosh from it?

Can you really believe anything you get from the internet? I don't think so, yet some ideas like the 911 Cult could not exist without it.

There again can we really trust any source? How many of us read a book and really check its sources / bibliography? So how can we be sure that what we are reading is accurate? Ideas that at the time of writing seemed correct, are sometimes shown to be false years later. If we can't really be sure that what we are reading is totally correct is there much difference between science fiction and science fact? What of pseudo-science and science?

We can only really be sure of the events we witness ourselves and we have active imaginations and poor memories, so even events we witness may not be as we actually recall.

Come to think of it am I really writing this?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
But in your first post “I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials”you say,

We humans are unique and come with different expectations on what is suitable evidence, anyway some of us want to believe and some would rather remain in the safety of our cultural bubble. The vast majority in fact will remain asleep to reality and continue to live in the illusions crafted for us by religions, scientists, and politicians---to each his or her own.

We are unique individuals no matter where we come from.

Therefore, I am confused, are you a human like me or can you give me another hint?
Or has it something to do with the reality of the existents of a soul.

In this life I’m human

In the remarks above you said,

gives me in fact a very unpleasant feeling.

They say there are two sure things in this world “death and taxes”, well death really doesn’t happen, we only go someplace else, so taxes may be the only sure thing

In your story I recognize many things I read in story’s told by other witnesses, what in fact backups your story, such as.

At that point Mike realizes he cannot move his feet and a feeling of despair grips him, he is paralyzed.
The windows are not discernible from the outside of the ship, and there are no visible doors.
No visible instruments or control panels, and on en on.

You ask on a certain moment to Milton,

MIKE
Are you a god?
MILTON
No.

Is it not so that Milton can in every thing that he does in fact act like a God, as many humans believe?

Yeah, but that could easily go to his head so I never push it---kidding---lol, to us ETs are like gods, but they don’t require worship like the ones we have here on earth.

You olso said,

As far as meeting entities like the Pleiadians? Those who have made their acquaintance have never told me their address---that I can remember.
Sleeper

Is this a confirming that the Pleiadians are real and that it back ups the Billy Meiers story, because I believe his case is true?

This galaxy is filled with intelligent life therefore life from the Pleiadies visiting here is probable.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Does Miltie acknowledge that he is a sort of guide, and that your mind along with lots of others, creates everything that happens in our dimension on this planet?

Do our thoughts, on this level, really make and contribute and in some bizarr way interconnect to make all of our lives happen the way they do?

Is this earth/human life some huge, huge, huge game we are playing with ourselves?

Does Milton ever want to take on human form, or has he had it?

Is the prison of not knowing part of the game?

Are those UFO's that bend our reality visiting us to check up on some big experiment?

Is this human science project a huge deal in our galaxy or universe?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper,

Does Miltie acknowledge that he is a sort of guide, and that your mind along with lots of others, creates everything that happens in our dimension on this planet?

He is more of a friend/slave driver kind of ET. But we humans via ETs are not a conglomeration of minds creating this holographic existence we have here on earth. We only have to live through this semi-nightmare created by “others” for our personal growth or demise, and make the best of it.

Do our thoughts, on this level, really make and contribute and in some bizarr way interconnect to make all of our lives happen the way they do?

“They”, I will call them ETs because I don’t want to elaborate on them yet, will facilitate our desires be it good or bad for us---they are neutral—we hold all the cards on our destination whether it be up or down.

Is this earth/human life some huge, huge, huge game we are playing with ourselves?

For some it’s only a game for most it’s pure business with much to gain or much to lose.

Does Milton ever want to take on human form, or has he had it?

Milton can take on human form at any time and does while on earth sometimes---does he want to be human---? Do we want to be Neanderthals? Same difference---

Is the prison of not knowing part of the game?

Not knowing gives credibility to our actions---and even for those who say they believe this stuff there is still doubt in their minds---we can’t cheat because it only effects us, and it will be us the individual that will make it up somewhere down the line.

Are those UFO's that bend our reality visiting us to check up on some big experiment?

There are no experiments going on, each has his or her own syllabus to work through

The thousands of ufos consist of many levels of duties they are here to perform every second of every day, and the rest are tourist from other planets, other stars.

Is this human science project a huge deal in our galaxy or universe?

Is a single grain of sand on a seashore anything to write home about?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sleeper,

It is even bigger than I thought. And, I thought I understood huge.

So, what does one do to find out their purpose or are we just suppose to let it happen, or what?

Are we suppose to ignore the mess and smell the roses?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper,

It is even bigger than I thought. And, I thought I understood huge.

That’s why so few believe we are being visited they think earth is huge and the center of the universe. Our solar system with all its planets is merely a single cell inside a human body, which is like a galaxy filled with stars or cells.

So, what does one do to find out their purpose or are we just suppose to let it happen, or what?

Do what feels right, and is right for you and those around you, it’s as simple as doing your best, nothing more nothing less.

Are we suppose to ignore the mess and smell the roses?

There is a lot of mess out there to clean up---some of the mess is on purpose, do what you feel is right---but we are not here to change the world---that’s for the gods and the busy bodies to do. You have heard that the road to hell is paved with good intentions---that’s because of the “good for who” factor---many do things because of the benefits they believe they will derive from them.

It’s not easy to do things strictly for the benefit of others and so many fall into that trap and end up doing more harm than good.

For instance, a group of do gooders once paid an amount of money for the freedom of certain individuals in an African country---the person was released but the next day two people were abducted and held for ransom---the ransom was paid and the two released, the next day three people were abducted---get the drift---sometimes the things we do create the problems we wish to extinguish.

Everyone is being tested---do we look the other way or help? A little bit of both---but in the course of it all why not smell the roses if we have the opportunity to do so?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Not knowing gives credibility to our actions---and even for those who say they believe this stuff there is still doubt in their minds---we can’t cheat because it only effects us, and it will be us the individual that will make it up somewhere down the line.

For some reason i actually think this paragraph is a VERY sharp observation.

---

These threads are seriously starting to get huge. It would be nice if we could at a later point in time make them into a searchable library. Anyone know the tech in order to get this done? Springer?

---

sleeper, is anyone beeing "lifted" before point of death?

Since you took this "assignment" out of free will that indicates you are fairly high up on the ladder compared to us "earthly" prisoners...so...what was your assignment again and why did it take so long for "them" to let you remember?

Some time has passed by...anything more you can share regarding the "earthly" men found in the lower levels at your home planet? Who are they? Why did they end up there (abduction/free will/labor/slaves)? Who ships them supply from earth?

Thanks again for sharing, keep it up!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I am lost; who or what is Milton? Can someone post a link for information please?

In this life I’m human

As you can understand from my question above, I didnt read all the pages but I guess there is also a conversation about reincarnation of the soul or mind or some kind of transformation. Such topics have always meet with a difficulty when they confront with the concept of "I".
You say, in this life I am human, in other life I am something else. This is contradictory. In other life, in other dimension I am not anymore THIS I.
I am an I (sleeper, manastin etc..) insofar I can sense myself, my consciousness in THIS world in THIS time. There may be an absolute I, an absolute mind that transforms through time within us; but this is not relevant to the concept of "I", which pronounces the sentence "In this life I'm human".

[edit on 29-5-2007 by manastin]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hey sleeper why cant you film Milton and put it on youtube or on ATS. If you aint got a webcam well buy one they aint that dear. We would love it we relly would. Or would they be a reason why Milton wouldnt go on webcam. Oh and another question would you ever go on Coast2CoastAm for an interview with Art Bell Or George Noory.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This threads points to a possible “free energy” solution.
Sooner or later it would seem, something like this will have to come to pass.
Hypothetically, let’s assume this energy source is valid, Detroit gets a hold of it and within 5 years all cars run on water, 5 more years and public power is converted to “free energy”. Or at least drastically reduced in cost.
All of the world energy corporations are belly up or are running on a very different business model.
What does that do to the economy? And how do we recover?
Where will all of the funding that literally was going up in smoke be diverted to?
I would suspect that a less dramatic, slow replacement of our energy source is also plausible but it’s not nearly as fun to speculate about.

Sleeper can you toss us a bone on this one?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

I hope you find these questions not irrelevant or stupid but I am very curious to your answers.
I am aware of the fact that you sometimes are limited by what you want tell us.

Some of the stuff that I have yet to reveal because I haven’t been give the go ahead yet could upturn some apple carts. The more I tell the more nerves I’m going to hit---and if these nerves are not properly sedated it’s going to hurt them big time.

1. Most of our Earth scientists support the theory that our universe comes to existence by the way of the Big Bang.
Is this right, or is there another possibility?

2. Is our universe one of many, or are the many what you call parallel universes?

3. What out there are the oldest intelligences that you know of; it must be [as I expect] at least many millions or even billions of earth years.

4. How it is possible, that on the planet Uranus of what our scientists say is a gas planet, there are structures that rise from the surface of the planet and extends several miles into the outer atmosphere?

5. Before I read your story, I heard Mr. John Lear say that almost all our planets and moons in our solar system have people like us or other intelligent live on them, you said it also in your story, so what he said was right.

6. In my opinion, there are humans who travel for many years in our solar system and beyond with so cold “ARV’s” or “Alien reproduction vehicles”, am I right?

7. In my opinion, ET’s do cattle mutilation, can you tell me something about the reason behind this phenomenon, and the reason for the sometimes occurring horrific human mutilation?

I shouldn’t be hard on NASA, they have their hands tied by bureaucrats, small budgets and ET, not really their fault.

I also blames
the NASA for not telling us the truth about the reality of the Ufo phenomenon, but I think in reality it is as you said.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
sleeper, is anyone beeing "lifted" before point of death?

Many do, some will fade in and out especially terminally ill or those rotting in nursing homes---they spend most of their time on the other side coming back every so often for family and friends.

Since you took this "assignment" out of free will that indicates you are fairly high up on the ladder compared to us "earthly" prisoners...so...what was your assignment again and why did it take so long for "them" to let you remember?

My assignment is to rock the boat and piss off some people while doing so---lol

My reason for being here was on many different levels from day one on this planet, I haven’t really gotten into that much of it because some involves my military time and remains off limits. This is only my latest stage and it required that I remember more details than the other ones, its all need to know basis

Some time has passed by...anything more you can share regarding the "earthly" men found in the lower levels at your home planet? Who are they? Why did they end up there (abduction/free will/labor/slaves)? Who ships them supply from earth?

They are part of a black ops thing, most have volunteered to go but they are from a human mixture a tad more advanced and they are learning new technologies that they may bring back to earth or other places. They are supplied via ET ships by other humans such as them that are in the program.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join