It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Quoted by sleeper:

I hate it when retards accuse me of writing for the money

Just a suggestion, what about doing an E book? The cost is not great, downloading and reading is optional, and you aren't accused of profiteering. GL did one recently and I didn't hear anyone complaining! Anyway, keep up the good work!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

I have been following the thread but haven't been posting much. However, recently I was thinking about how during Jesus' time the people asked Jesus to teach them how to pray, and Jesus taught us the Lord's Prayer, the "Our Father".

My question to you is if you can ask Milton to teach us how to pray. If he can give us his equivalent of the Lord's Prayer. Can Milton teach us how to pray? Would he be willing to give us a prayer or two that we could use in our times of need?

Thanks again.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I am not Sleeper, but would like to throw in my opinion/common thought into this question...
Jesus did not only teach the 'our father' (which there is no 'video evidence' of this so it is on 'faith' alone to the sciptures) but it does not matter...... you could literally say 'ahfaodfadovanernlakesfodsafianetlkealksmdfladsnfalsdf' in any fashion you would like.. When the spirit heart speaks to 'God' or the 'Source', no 'language' is needed.... honest, truth, and LOVE and you shall pray better than any Pope has done! (figuratively speaking
)

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Just a suggestion, what about doing an E book? The cost is not great, downloading and reading is optional, and you aren't accused of profiteering. GL did one recently and I didn't hear anyone complaining! Anyway, keep up the good work!

Thanks for the tip plumranch

Now the easy part, getting it down on paper---lol

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
[edit on 24-5-2007 by sleeper]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by sleeper I hate it when retards accuse me of writing for the money---

As someone who has worked with handicapped people I hate it when someone uses the term "retard" as a derogatory insult.
It says a lot more about the person using that term than it does about the people he/she is denigrating.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Do you find that some of your posts dissapear before you get to post? Mine do, especially when I am hitting on a big theme. Just lost one again.

I'll simplify and try again,

Randolf...

Jesus wasn't Christian nor Catholic. Most of the truth about him is well researched and out there on the net--ET's gift if you are decerning.

He was a well liked radical and a brilliant politician who gave the Western world Democracy.

He never said he was God, nor the Son of God, he merely pointed out that we all were a part of God and together we do not need the rulers, High Priests, Popes, etc. to run our lives, communities with fear.

Shocking.....Off with his head. Actually he did not die in the crucifiction according to all of the bi-partisan Dead Sea Scroll researchers---the scrolls are just now being re-re-re-discovered-they were somehow deliberately hidden from most--Et and the net again.

These theologians get a biblical story of three men that become the Jesus compilation and Constantine forced this theology during the Nicean Conference...creed, to get his Empire on line with one religion. He and many popes for milleniums killed anyone who messed up their movie.

The research is clear, the real Jesus was married to Mary Magdelene who divorced him and he remarried to a Lydia. He had kids, bros and sisters and lived way past the faked crusifiction scenario.

I know....this is tough for those Christian theologians to expose, much less this catholic boy acolyte.

Its on the net by the best University theologions...not being heard though.

Remember, his huge contribution to the world remains democracy. No more kings and queens and bloodlines, chaste systems, You are the boss of yourself through votes and selected representatives. Huge.

Radical. The Powers that be are threatened, buried this info and made us go straight to hell (made up concept) to control us with eternal damnation or pay indulgences to get out. Yeah thats a God capitalism idea?

BTW, I am a conservative capitalist and believe one must create their own life and not play the Sharpton, Jackson, victem scenario.

The Bible uses the vernacular of that time. It has clearly been mis interpreted, mis translated, and ends up being used to dupe and scare the masses for control, for some reason.

Pope Benedict just played the "hell" line in his last speech....Hmmm.

My interpretation could be wrong....I think it may just be the tip of a huge and I mean huge wakeup for humanity. It is a show.

Bottom line, wake up folks. Jesus gave the message and Pelosi/Hilarry just make it happen...albeit after they are gone.

Greed, power, lust, and sleepers base of hate and envy ring true for me.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
As someone who has worked with handicapped people I hate it when someone uses the term "retard" as a derogatory insult.
It says a lot more about the person using that term than it does about the people he/she is denigrating.

I don’t do politically correct threads, so for those easily offended, or looking for things to be offended by---which is the most likely of the two, please avoid my threads, thank you, and have a nice day

P.S. Handicapped people are not retards---where the heck did you get that idea?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper,

Do you find that some of your posts dissapear before you get to post? Mine do, especially when I am hitting on a big theme. Just lost one again.

It happens all the time, I think they go into a queue before they are incorporated into the thread, probably a server blip.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
I don’t do politically correct threads,

That statement is socially political.

so for those easily offended, or looking for things to be offended by

Those who are offended, are offended because they care, because they have love and sincerity in them that says "hey, I could offend some one if I don't say things nicely", not because they are looking to be "envious" or "hatefull" of some one, since you already accuse us all of such behavior. That is a very narcissistic philosophy and out look on life, sir, and that is not a false accusation nor a snide remark, that's the truth. To think that any one who questions you is out to hate you, be envious of you, or is looking for some thing to be offended by, is paramount to the understanding of your character.

which is the most likely of the two

That is an assumption, a presupposed false accusation, and a persuading statement (a statement meant to persuade).

please avoid my threads, thank you, and have a nice day.

You would like that. Then you can go back to saying any thing and every thing you want to those that are lost and honestly searching for answers, breaking T&C rules with snide remarks and broad false generalizations and false accusations without ever being questioned, but this website's motto is deny ignorance and we'll be here to stay. I'll have a nice day, but I've made up my mind to definitely be checking up on you from time to time.

P.S. Handicapped people are not retards---where the heck did you get that idea?

In fact all handicapped people are retarded in some way. Whether physically handicapped or mentally handicapped, a handicapped person is retarded: definition of retard is to make slow, impede on progress, delay progress, a stupid person. Definition of handicapped is to have an advantage or disadvantage, therefore all retarded people are handicapped in some way and handicapped people are retarded in some form. Handicapped people are retarded and retarded people are handicapped. If you are out calling people retarded then you are attempting to put them at a disadvantage, that would be a handicap.

Calling some one retarded attempts to put them at a handicap, a disadvantage, thus making them retarded, slow progress, stupid to you and your consciousness.

No matter how you cut the cake of personally annotated explanation, a retard is always handicapped and a handicap must always have a retard to know its superior and inferior positions. So, any time you call some one retarded you are handicapping your self, there fore... you have demonstrated that you are handicapped, and that is the intellectual truth of this matter, not a snide remark

[edit on 25-5-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
~The Lords Prayer~ (as translated from Aramaic, the language of Jesus)

Our Father, who is throughout the universe,
Let Your name be set apart.
Come your Kingdom.
Let Your desire be as in the Universe, also on Earth.
Give us bread for our necessities this day.
And free us from our offenses, as also we have freed our offenders.
And do not let us enter into temptation, but set us free from error.
For belongs to you the kingdom, power, and song,
From ages to ages.
Amen.

I posted this for those who might be interested in a true Aramaic translation.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

originally posted by sleeper I hate it when retards accuse me of writing for the money---

Wow. that was quite the leap.

I have a supervisor that works for me that is handicapped. He has cerebal palsy. He can barely walk, and it causes him great pain. When he comes to our supervisor's meetings he is breathing hard and sweating profusely. He is never late for anything, but has the hardest time getting anywhere. He has very good friends that make sure he gets to work everyday on time. He works 12 hour days because (in his words) "it takes me 5 times longer to walk anywhere, and i still want to finish my 9 hours of work everyday."

I get teary eyed when I think about him. I am inspired by this man. He didn't even walk until he was 17, having to crawl. He was ridiculed by his peers, and exploited by his crackhead mom. He wears a hoodie jacket sometimes that has a handicap symbol and the words "I only act like this for the parking".
My God, i am blessed to have been able to know him.

No, he isn't a retard. A mentally retarded person, which would represent my nephew (who is a gem of a young man) isn't a retard either. The most loving kid you ever met. He doesn't kill insects because "they are Gods creatures".

A retard is someone who thinks they are "slick" when they aren't. When they confidently move forward into an act of stupidity, oblivious to their stupidity. We all do it occasionally. Every last one of us. But a retard does it all the time. Perpetual screw ups. Jerks. People no one wants to be around because they make life difficult for the "grown ups" who are trying to have a discussion. I think that is what Sleeper was trying to refer to with his term "retard".

My two cents (and thanks for letting me take a moment to compose my thoughts about someone).

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantine70
I am not Sleeper, but would like to throw in my opinion/common thought into this question...
Jesus did not only teach the 'our father' (which there is no 'video evidence' of this so it is on 'faith' alone to the sciptures) but it does not matter...... you could literally say 'ahfaodfadovanernlakesfodsafianetlkealksmdfladsnfalsdf' in any fashion you would like.. When the spirit heart speaks to 'God' or the 'Source', no 'language' is needed.... honest, truth, and LOVE and you shall pray better than any Pope has done! (figuratively speaking
)

Hello Constantine70.

Thanks for your comment.

Isn't that, whay you're saying, a little bit like 'speaking in tounges'?

I was only using Jesus as an example of someone who 'allegedly' taught us how to pray, and taught us a historically significant prayer. Of course others have also given us great prayers and psalms, etc., as well.

My question to Sleeper was if Milton (from his high perch in the heavens), would be kind enough to teach us a prayer or two. I was wondering if Milton could teach us how to pray. Don't ask me why, but I suspect that for some strange reason Sleeper is just going to ignore my question... and Milton is going to refuse to teach us how to pray, and will give us not even one single simple little prayer to help us in our time of need.

However, I might be wrong. Maybe Milton will give us a prayer or two after all? Who knows? Sleeper isn't talking. He appears to be ignoring my question.

Anyway, thank you for your comments.

[edit on 5/25/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper,

I believe that post went to 'computer heaven', that's where all lost posts go. ---lol

Randolf...

Jesus wasn't Christian nor Catholic. Most of the truth about him is well researched and out there on the net--ET's gift if you are decerning.

He was a well liked radical and a brilliant politician who gave the Western world Democracy.

He never said he was God, nor the Son of God, he merely pointed out that we all were a part of God and together we do not need the rulers, High Priests, Popes, etc. to run our lives, communities with fear.

Shocking.....Off with his head. Actually he did not die in the crucifiction according to all of the bi-partisan Dead Sea Scroll researchers---the scrolls are just now being re-re-re-discovered-they were somehow deliberately hidden from most--Et and the net again.

These theologians get a biblical story of three men that become the Jesus compilation and Constantine forced this theology during the Nicean Conference...creed, to get his Empire on line with one religion. He and many popes for milleniums killed anyone who messed up their movie.

The research is clear, the real Jesus was married to Mary Magdelene who divorced him and he remarried to a Lydia. He had kids, bros and sisters and lived way past the faked crusifiction scenario.

I know....this is tough for those Christian theologians to expose, much less this catholic boy acolyte.

Its on the net by the best University theologions...not being heard though.

Remember, his huge contribution to the world remains democracy. No more kings and queens and bloodlines, chaste systems, You are the boss of yourself through votes and selected representatives. Huge.

Radical. The Powers that be are threatened, buried this info and made us go straight to hell (made up concept) to control us with eternal damnation or pay indulgences to get out. Yeah thats a God capitalism idea?

BTW, I am a conservative capitalist and believe one must create their own life and not play the Sharpton, Jackson, victem scenario.

The Bible uses the vernacular of that time. It has clearly been mis interpreted, mis translated, and ends up being used to dupe and scare the masses for control, for some reason.

Pope Benedict just played the "hell" line in his last speech....Hmmm.

My interpretation could be wrong....I think it may just be the tip of a huge and I mean huge wakeup for humanity. It is a show.

Bottom line, wake up folks. Jesus gave the message and Pelosi/Hilarry just make it happen...albeit after they are gone.

Greed, power, lust, and sleepers base of hate and envy ring true for me.

Everything that you said is certainly very interesting. I've read a lot of similar material and can tell that you've done your homework. "Bible Myths and their Parallels in Other Religions" (1882), by T.W. Doane, covers a lot of material similar to what you stated. Thanks for those comments, it nostalgically reminds me of when I was researching the same topic years ago. But, nevertheless...

I was just hoping that Milton would teach us how to pray, that Sleeper could get Milton to give us a prayer or two that we could recite in our time of need. Is that too much to ask for?

There is a time for every purpose under heaven. A time to debate science, philosophy, and religion. However, when one is in a foxhole, and the bombs are dropping all around us, we fall back on the religions of our fathers, those we were taught when we were young... and we pray hard, the prayers we were taught and know by heart, and can recite even in our darkest hours. There are times when we don't have the luxury of time to debate... we need the instant gratification that prayers give us, as in the times of our darkest hour.

You can't blame Sleeper. After all he appears to be a war mongering Republican Bush supporter and 'capitalistic minded' every-man-for-himself ideologist. Beware that when he undermines your traditional faith, with his self-serving brew of alien theology, that you will be left faithless, after he shatters the traditional faith of your fathers. Do you suppose that any decent Jew who has faithfully followed the religion of his people for thousands of years could ever abandon that faith of his forefathers for Sleeper's insidious alien theology?

And, Sleeper apparently won't even let Milton teach us not even one lousey prayer!

Thanks for your comments.

PS: Also, if anyone has any prayers that they would like to offer to teach us, it would be greatly appreciated. I fear that waiting for Sleeper's Milton to give us a prayer is a vain hope. So if you got any prayers for us, give us what you got. We need them. Now is the time for all folks of good will and of good faith to share your prayers with us. Maybe we can inspire Milton to stand and deliver? Thanks again.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
~The Lords Prayer~ (as translated from Aramaic, the language of Jesus)

Our Father, who is throughout the universe,
Let Your name be set apart.
Come your Kingdom.
Let Your desire be as in the Universe, also on Earth.
Give us bread for our necessities this day.
And free us from our offenses, as also we have freed our offenders.
And do not let us enter into temptation, but set us free from error.
For belongs to you the kingdom, power, and song,
From ages to ages.
Amen.

I posted this for those who might be interested in a true Aramaic translation.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

Thanks for your comment theRiverGoddess.

That was beautiful. It is the first time I've ever heard it that way. I thank you very much for sharing it with us.

Thanks again.

PS: I'm really not a crazed religious 'freak' or anything like that, but I am at a time in my life where I find prayers, wherever they come from, to be extremely more meaningful and signigicant to me than ever before. I'm not really sure why, but I've come to see them in whole new light, so to speak. That is the reason why I asked Sleeper to see if Milton would share a prayer with us. I regret that Sleeper is ignoring my question.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

I was just hoping that Milton would teach us how to pray, that Sleeper could get Milton to give us a prayer or two that we could recite in our time of need. Is that too much to ask for?

There is a time for every purpose under heaven. A time to debate science, philosophy, and religion. However, when one is in a foxhole, and the bombs are dropping all around us, we fall back on the religions of our fathers, those we were taught when we were young... and we pray hard, the prayers we were taught and know by heart, and can recite even in our darkest hours. There are times when we don't have the luxury of time to debate... we need the instant gratification that prayers give

Why don't you just use what works for you? Why do you need someone else to tell you a prayer?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Sleeper I would be very interested in hearing about blood when you feel like sharing as well as symbolism. I have read many interesting things concerning blood. As well I have read of the many power of symbolism. One only needs to look to Nazi Germany to see that. As well are you willing to share any information regarding Zero Point Energy / Radiation?

Another question. These locks and anchors put into our bodies from achieving things such as heightened psychic abilities. Are we able to get around these with or with out technological means and with out our Miltons do to it for us?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I apologise in advance for requesting this...but, can someone provide a summary of all of this? It is 134 pages long and I would rather read a summary without the debates. That might be lazy but then again, I don't think it is. I haven't followed this from the start so to come into it now is a little *pfffft...

I know some wonderful people summarised the Serpo threads and it was great. Could someone just provide a thread that explains what Sleeper is coming clean on? Highlight the main points?

peace

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
I apologise in advance for requesting this...but, can someone provide a summary of all of this? It is 134 pages long and I would rather read a summary without the debates. That might be lazy but then again, I don't think it is. I haven't followed this from the start so to come into it now is a little *pfffft...

I know some wonderful people summarised the Serpo threads and it was great. Could someone just provide a thread that explains what Sleeper is coming clean on? Highlight the main points?

peace

Here ... Sleeper's Blog

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

There is a time for every purpose under heaven. A time to debate science, philosophy, and religion. However, when one is in a foxhole, and the bombs are dropping all around us, we fall back on the religions of our fathers, those we were taught when we were young... and we pray hard, the prayers we were taught and know by heart, and can recite even in our darkest hours. There are times when we don't have the luxury of time to debate... we need the instant gratification that prayers give

Why don't you just use what works for you? Why do you need someone else to tell you a prayer?

Hello Anonymous Avatar.

Thanks for your comments.

I've read your other posts with keen interest, and believe me when I tell you that I too would like to hear Sleeper's take on that occult topic, as I suspect so many other folks would also.

But as to your question to me regarding my interest in prayers. I was only intending to give Sleeper and his friend Milton the opportunity to shine, as I've alway tried to do. To present a challenge to them, and let them rise to the occasion, which I trust they are capable of doing, if they are willing.

I am also a modest writer of prayers and psalms, chants (and other things), so I have a great appreciation and take a modicum of delight in learning from others.

I am also interested in knowing more about the philosophy, history, mystery, and psychology of prayers. And, as I sincerely respect Sleepers contributions to this thread, I was hoping to learn whatever he has to offer in this regard. And, I am sure, others would also like to hear about it too.

Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join