It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sleeper,

What is the most 'far-out' piece of information you can give to us?

~Kolo~

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thanks sleeper

Some would argue the role of cultural expectations, and environment. Today, even with the poorest populations exposed to Western opulence via various media sources....contentment, as well as discontent, remain equal opportunity employers. The happy poor...the miserable rich. I agree...it's a choice, and definitely an inside job.

Enough...is an exquisite place...but impossible to find 'out there'. Most already have more than they actually need for bus fair...just need to turn their pockets in-side-out

On a more appropriate note?...has Milton, or one of his cohorts, ever illuminated your abode in the form of an amber glow...maybe 3.5 ft. tall...3 ft. wide. Happened this winter around 4:30am when I got-up to use the facilities...pitch black room...middle of the floor. When I started & jumped back...it blinked out immediately
Pretty sure this was ET related, but it was my first experience with an 'orb' thing. Meant to run this by you earlier...shameless procrastinator.

As always....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Thanks sleeper

Some would argue the role of cultural expectations, and environment. Today, even with the poorest populations exposed to Western opulence via various media sources....contentment, as well as discontent, remain equal opportunity employers. The happy poor...the miserable rich. I agree...it's a choice, and definitely an inside job.

Enough...is an exquisite place...but impossible to find 'out there'. Most already have more than they actually need for bus fair...just need to turn their pockets in-side-out

On a more appropriate note?...has Milton, or one of his cohorts, ever illuminated your abode in the form of an amber glow...maybe 3.5 ft. tall...3 ft. wide. Happened this winter around 4:30am when I got-up to use the facilities...pitch black room...middle of the floor. When I started & jumped back...it blinked out immediately
Pretty sure this was ET related, but it was my first experience with an 'orb' thing. Meant to run this by you earlier...shameless procrastinator.

As always....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

silly, it was lighting your way so that you do not trip into the toilet

Just kidding...
no contact other than light? Did you get any images or words in your minds eye??

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I know you have seen wonderful things with Milton, but, do you believe in Jesus? If not do you or Milton worship any omniscent being?

I have had something similar happen to me, however, it was not an alien and i never got to expirience the things you did. I feel crazy sometimes even though I know what happened to me was real.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantine70
Just kidding...
no contact other than light? Did you get any images or words in your minds eye??

Not that particular night constantine70, but the experience did occur during a 2, or 3 week period where I was paying attention...if you know what I mean. I have come to associate ET with what I previously interpreted as 'garden variety' mystical states...lol! As difficult as they are to describe...I'm sure you know what I mean...states of grace, bliss...any-other number of references. It's often during these wonderful periods (rare, and usually related to some form of personal growth) that I experience a step-up in paranormal activity. OBE's become more frequent, the transitions amazingly easy...visitors...guides...craft........people looking at me funny
...da works.

Hey sleeper...regarding the relationship between spiritual experiences, cosmic consciousness, bliss etc....and ET...what say you?...Milton? Thanks....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm rich and I have no money.

I have a hypothetical scenario/question for everyone.

Suppose I build a rocket that lands on the moon with a built-in return delivery device with the purpose of collecting soil samples to study. What problems would I run into disregarding engineering and logistical operations?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
Sleeper,

What is the most 'far-out' piece of information you can give to us?

~Kolo~

You mean like when I said that the sun was pregnant? And even before I was given the opportunity to reveal more details two mods scoff at the breakthrough idea and moved it to skunkworks---granted that concept is way out there and perhaps they put it were it belongs.

Some are ready for the big stuff but far too few, so I will continue to drop small clues now and then, I don’t like giving away good stuff to rabid skeptics, you know pearls before swine kind of thing---lol---it offends to see pearls trampled, belittled, and dragged through the mud by the hateful, the envious and especially the fools. They would have trashed this thread a long time ago if it weren’t for Springer

The question is how much more life will this thread have?---lol

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanc

I have a hypothetical scenario/question for everyone.

Suppose I build a rocket that lands on the moon with a built-in return delivery device with the purpose of collecting soil samples to study. What problems would I run into disregarding engineering and logistical operations?

Well because you have no money, I would say funding would be a bit of a road block.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

As always....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

They have a glow to them depending on what suit they are wearing, and they surround themselves with intense light, in other words when you enter their space or vehicle the light is nearly blinding---but our eyes adjust quickly---the mind on the other hand, not as fast---lol

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanc

Yes funding...and better see John L. about those pesky lunar mining permits.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thugluv
Hi Sleeper,

I know you have seen wonderful things with Milton, but, do you believe in Jesus? If not do you or Milton worship any omniscent being?

Hi thugluv,

Many down here on earth have things backwards concerning the gods or god for those who only serve one god; those higher up than us adore us, like parents worship and adore their children

The higher up the entity the more love and energy they have to share with those below

Pray tell, what do we have down here worthy of offering them?---not a thing

I have had something similar happen to me, however, it was not an alien and i never got to expirience the things you did. I feel crazy sometimes even though I know what happened to me was real.

Only you can know if it was real---but the paranormal is more real than the so called normal.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Hey sleeper...regarding the relationship between spiritual experiences, cosmic consciousness, bliss etc....and ET...what say you?...Milton? Thanks....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

It’s all pretty much one and the same, spiritual awareness/ cosmic consciousness equal as much or as little bliss as we wish to take on.

Some of us cheat ourselves out of happiness because we feel guilty and believe that there in only so much of it to go around---

The fact is bliss is as endless as the sun, it will burn nearly forever---and the sun is nothing but a speck in the galaxy and the galaxy is nothing but a speck in the universe---and the universe is forever---as is bliss

There is no shortage of bliss, only a shortage of takers

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Many things remain hidden for a reason, this is one of them. Many people think they can handle anything---not so, they simply reject what they can't believe---this is one of those way-out things that I will not talk about yet.

I don’t like being cryptic but certain subjects are sensitive material that can be upsetting to some people so until I can frame it in better light I will hold on to it. No u2u on this please.

Fair enough, I was just hoping to get some answers from above, since none are leaking from below (or wherever those beasts who do these things dwell).

I will not press the issue, thanks for the response.

Oh by the way, what will it take to get you interested in writing into your blog again, we want to read more?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I am very proud of you, if its anything thats been shown, its love always makes its way to get its point across.You have made 'many points' and yet you have not withered, so just because a point of view isn't shared by many doesn't mean its not shared at all.Its always the 'quietest voice' that is heard inside.Another mans junk is another mans treasure.Keep up the good work buddy.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I am very proud of you, if its anything thats been shown, its love always makes its way to get its point across.You have made 'many points' and yet you have not withered, so just because a point of view isn't shared by many doesn't mean its not shared at all.Its always the 'quietest voice' that is heard inside.Another mans junk is another mans treasure.Keep up the good work buddy.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
Oh by the way, what will it take to get you interested in writing into your blog again, we want to read more?

One of these days it might happen

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Sleeper,

Thanks for your post menguard!

kix

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Sleeper I havent asked too much lately because I reallyy like to read part 2 of your blog....

But one thing, being from Mexico and after visiting a lot of archaeological sites and cities Ii cant help but wonder how much involvement the E.T. had on such constructions of Pyramids, and sacred sites, the maya calendar for example is quite complex and until recently "WE" could see how accurate it is and its simplicity...
Also about the blood letting rituals on those societies were they had sacrifices end such, It makes me wonder that maybe a "pact" with the E.T. went bad and became a power ritual or something even worse...
can you elaorate on those ancient societies that ..went wrong (for example the vanishing of the Mayans?)

Best regards

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Sleeper I havent asked too much lately because I reallyy like to read part 2 of your blog....

I’m going to have to figure out how to block out some time and do that---to much on my plate---lol

But one thing, being from Mexico and after visiting a lot of archaeological sites and cities Ii cant help but wonder how much involvement the E.T. had on such constructions of Pyramids, and sacred sites, the maya calendar for example is quite complex and until recently "WE" could see how accurate it is and its simplicity...
Also about the blood letting rituals on those societies were they had sacrifices end such, It makes me wonder that maybe a "pact" with the E.T. went bad and became a power ritual or something even worse...

Blood and rituals is nothing what people believe it to be---it’s all about the blood, and the story about blood is crazy mind blowing stuff---not something I can talk about or cover in this thread---perhaps a blog perhaps a book---but it will be a very touchy thing and will piss off lots of people---who will call me mean things because they will not want to understand---lol

I have barely nudged the apple cart with my ET stuff not even upturning it and still it cause so much grief to so many---this blood thing may push them over the edge.

Like how I build up the drama and then don’t deliver the goods?---anyway, the free flow of information is not an easy task because there are too many that don’t want the real stuff out there---and why put stuff out there that so few are ready for?

A book may be the best place for it that way only those that want this stuff will have it---but the book will be under an alias and I will not talk about it here so that I don’t get accused of trying to make money off my books---btw, I have lost thousands of my hard earned dollars with all of my books and writing endeavors---few writers make money unless they are on the payroll of some newspaper or they have best sellers---the vast majority of writers do not make money selling books---some will not admit it fearing that it would reflect on their credibility---lol

I had to get that off my chest because I hate it when retards accuse me of writing for the money---

Sorry kix didn’t mean to rant off subject---lol

can you elaorate on those ancient societies that ..went wrong (for example the vanishing of the Mayans?)

Best regards

They as well as others that are not even known about packed up and left---coming and going was much easier back when the planet was sparsely populated

To avoid offending some people I will not be specific but some “peoples” were run off this planet, or killed off, others just moved to higher grazing grounds, other planets in this solar system, and to other stars.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sleeper, being a new member I can not U2U, But I assume you can to me?
I maybe able to help with an alternate outlet for subject matter that would flip over the apple cart. Give me a shout if you are interested

new topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join