It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
double post sorry

[edit on 14-5-2007 by elgaz]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Notice at the bottom of every one of his posts-

profile blog posts thread send u2u

Click on the one that says "blog".

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Let them know I am ready and waiting.

I call "foul". You already got some help with the OBE deal. Give somebody else a shot.

---this whole deal is not like in the move K-PAX, where only one person can grab hold of the light beam, the real light beam everyone will ride sooner or later, but always and only when the time is right for each individual---we are all unique and will reach our destination in such a way.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So that movie's NOT about feminine hygiene products? Maybe I ought to watch it after all. Even if it's not accurate.

I mean, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has some entertainment value too.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
On that note, are guides efforts influenced by politics?

The opposite is true, politics are influenced by guides---and yet ETs are politically neutral---ambiguity all over the place here I know but few humans are politically galvanized in one belief, instead they expect certain politicians more able for their causes than others---the problem arises when we vote for our own personal interest rather than the right thing in general.

Say someone has a guide that is not on Milton's team. Will that guide withhold information or knowledge that someone on Milton's "side" might other wise divulge or vice versa?

Truth can never be compromised or minimized by any guild---but most are not looking for truth, they are looking for “what’s in it for me” and that’s what the guides deliver.

So you might say, “Why don’t guides give us the truth?” Because then life would be far too easy. We are give our hearts desires to swim or sink in.

Will guides use their influence to fulfill a political agenda as Milton seems to have done with you?

The earth is a huge mess because most are stuck in the egocentric mode, but Milton and others like him can put into the mix additives that make things more clear, or more cloudy---these things are not politics per say but sometimes that is how they come across.

Unfortunately I have to tip-toe around many things otherwise my info will be misconstrued.

All be it I think I would personally tend to agree with Milton's approach. How ever I know I do not even being to see the full picture.

If humans could see the big picture they wouldn’t be here wallowing in the little things which hold many of us down. Unfortunately and by design all we humans can expect to get while here on earth are crumbs of the big picture, nevertheless, only few are resolute to partake in such feasts.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
I have a question is our life on planet Earth predestined?

To a certain degree, but some will break free and excel from the original program and move way up, others will fall further into the abyss due mostly to arrogance, but the majority will do well to stay the course, which is neither hot nor cold, and perhaps a wasted life---nevertheless, it’s the little things that count the most because they do add up like pennies from heaven.

Originally posted by pak88
Also since you say what we call God is just the energy that gives everything life are Jesus and Satan real entities in this universe?

They certainly are for many people.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Sleeper, what are your thoughts on reverse speech, subliminal advertising and things of this nature?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So.... now where exactly is the "Kitchen Sink"?????

Sleeper,
Great thread! I started reading when it was at 121 (from the begining) by the time I get to the end 5 more pages (and still no kitchen sink LOL). You have definately hit every nail on the head! (but I guess that is not surprising to you). I was wondering if we (the powers that be) 'designed' Earth to have SOOO MANY communication break downs??? I mean on a daily bases in the SAME language lol..... The only 'ufo' I remember is that when I was 12 I was doing my morning paper route and keeping an eye on a 'star' that moved infront of other stars. I stopped to look up and 'give notice' and when I did, it spead out of sight (like a reverse shooting star). I kept riding my bike on my route and when I was almost done, I was coasting down a hill and happened to look up and seen the 'star' come back.. but it was like watching a shooting star that did not burn out.. it just stopped dead in front of me... I rode my bike like a bat out of hell and made it home... if there was an abduction of some type it was very quick and could not tell (far as my mind went I spead home on my bike)... now when I was younger, I remember seeing a fire ball (in Florida) fly over the road in front of our trailer... could not tell where it went cause the end of the street was a dead end and field (no burn marks, no crash sight, and the barrier from street to field was in tact.) I have always known that I was different (lol, I realize now that we all are, some just play the earth role (followers) tooo far) I could always tell that I was not like other children (not sure other than the things I knew were like second nature to me, while other children were skeptical which made a hard childhood growing up) I dreamt of my current wife 10 and 7 years prior to meeting her. (which I did not know that she had a daughter from the dream..... sheesh.. .lol. just kidding, I love my step daughter with all of my heart.) I remember the first time I met my stepdaughter she came to the door and gave me a BIG HUG (which my wife said that she had never done that before with a stranger) she was 8 at the time..... I wrote this just to show that what you have said here goes along with my life story (minus the remembering of abductions). My whole life has felt like it has been 'directed' by a higher hand.... (kind of like the southern cross). I have been around the world myself and how I ended up here in Kansas City MO. is another story in itself....(more higher hand work IMO)... LOVE THE THREAD.. keep it up.. I did have a question that was not actually asked, but I do not remember it now. I will ask it when it comes to me.

edit: Greetings ATS, I have been here for a couple of months lurking... I came by this board by the way of FSTDT.com. Crazy site in itself as well.... Love the board ATS and I definately enjoyed the link from here to the David Sereda (sp) videos of the 'UV' aliens... interesting stuff.... What a stage we live on!!!

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
elgaz

Anyone have a link to Sleeper's blog?

Here is the link to Sleeper's Blog. Enjoy!

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Lately books and and other media have been literally falling into my hands or on the floor via library and internet.

I am picking up a sort of, maybe, kind of ET and human hierarchy which us humans are being kept from knowing or understanding.

I am wondering whether our ET buddies and/or trickters are of this same matrix (for lack of a better word) and that maybe they are sort of caught up at a different more understanding at a more complex level--but caught up in the same paradigm as us just the same.

I believe you illuded to ET as being as veiled or miffed about the "source", "God", "it", "the big Kahuna" as we are.

Could Miltie (ET) be just as much a pawn, actor or involved in our polarity, dual, right/wrong movie as we humans are?

Is Miltie truly helping us or helping himself? Sorry, Miltie... Have to ask.

Okay, so why can't we just skip this human story line matrix (assuming one is ready) and go right to the source--without the ouches of this life.

Granted the above questions never would have existed without the ouches.

If our being here on earth is to get past the ouches by keeping the waves down and, that arrogance/selfishness is one of our major flaws, I see Miltie playing this up too--or is he just helping us see it?

Miltie, are you messin' with us or are you being messed with us also?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
So that movie's NOT about feminine hygiene products? Maybe I ought to watch it after all. Even if it's not accurate.

I think it’s a good movie and it brings out some good points without having to be accurate---

I mean, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has some entertainment value too.

I love Hitchhiker’s Guide especially that part when they arrive on that one planet and shovels come out of the ground and smack them in the face every time they get an idea in their heads---almost like real life---

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Sleeper, what are your thoughts on reverse speech, subliminal advertising and things of this nature?

Only superficial mind conditioning attempts with zero power over us. Certainly they can have minimal affect at keeping shoplifting down especially in people who are not predisposed to steal in the first place.

But for the most part that stuff doesn’t work otherwise freewill would be pointless and there would be more happy people walking around singing CumByYah

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantine70
So.... now where exactly is the "Kitchen Sink"?????

Sleeper,
Great thread! I started reading when it was at 121 (from the begining) by the time I get to the end 5 more pages (and still no kitchen sink LOL). You have definately hit every nail on the head! (but I guess that is not surprising to you).

I do my best and thanks! And are you sure that in there somewhere there wasn’t a kitchen sink?---lol

I was wondering if we (the powers that be) 'designed' Earth to have SOOO MANY communication break downs??? I mean on a daily bases in the SAME language lol.....

After the Tower of Babble it was down hill from there----and as for the same language, is there really such a thing even within the same households?

Interesting story constantine, thanks for sharing it!

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper,

Lately books and and other media have been literally falling into my hands or on the floor via library and internet.

I am picking up a sort of, maybe, kind of ET and human hierarchy which us humans are being kept from knowing or understanding.

I am wondering whether our ET buddies and/or trickters are of this same matrix (for lack of a better word) and that maybe they are sort of caught up at a different more understanding at a more complex level--but caught up in the same paradigm as us just the same.

Whether they are or not doesn’t affect why we are here nor our program, and that is all that matters, after all small children do not understand the complexities that encompass the lives of their parents.

I believe you illuded to ET as being as veiled or miffed about the "source", "God", "it", "the big Kahuna" as we are.

If I did I didn't mean to---its one of those questions that I dance around because no matter how I answer it many toes get stepped on.

Could Miltie (ET) be just as much a pawn, actor or involved in our polarity, dual, right/wrong movie as we humans are?

If I believed that for a second I wouldn’t waste my time doing this

Is Miltie truly helping us or helping himself? Sorry, Miltie... Have to ask.

Milton and those in his league neither gain nor lose doing what they do here on earth---earth is not about them and all about us.

How they or others continue to rise into the hierarchy is way beyond this thread

Okay, so why can't we just skip this human story line matrix (assuming one is ready) and go right to the source--without the ouches of this life.

To answer that our past lives would have to be shown to us---certainly that would make some people feel better but it would compromise the test.

If our being here on earth is to get past the ouches by keeping the waves down and, that arrogance/selfishness is one of our major flaws, I see Miltie playing this up too--or is he just helping us see it?

Most of us have been around small children and we know that most of the crying and whining that comes from them is usually over nothing at all---but they believe it a big deal hence their tears and healthy vocal cords. The Miltons do what they can to soothe our booboos---sometimes

Miltie, are you messin' with us or are you being messed with us also?

Neither

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hi sleeper, et all;

I have finally caught up to 200+ pages in the two threads - did not want to ask questions already asked.

Speaking of which, I've noticed a lot of repeating questions (and answers). Have you considered writing a FAQ on your blog so you are not swamped with "same ol' stuff"?

Naturally, I have tons of questions and comments (nothing new, eh?)

I feel I have always known we are not alone in the Universe, no question there. I did not expect as massive amount of life in our Sol as you have outlined, though.

So, if we are to colonize the Sol in the (not so near) future, where are all the other beings already there moving to? They are on planets and moons and we can't just barge in on their lives, can we?

By the way, be warned I have a twisted sense of logic and often torture my mind with paradoxes (I suppose because they only exist here while in this existence).

Here's what's been kicking in the back of my head. I know that nothing is really new, people only re-discover things that already exist (out there). My school of thought is "if you can imagine it - it's possible".

And so there's a paradox for me, if we have free will, yet it is our ET friends who pass on the knowledge to us through dreams, ideas, imagination, etc, then how are we really creating anything ourselves (or variations there of)?
Aren't we more of a conduit rather than an originator of anything "new" in this existence (not even ideas are our own)? How does one cope knowing that?

I'm obviously leading to something else here

Better part of my life I have spent contemplating alternative sciences, mostly focused on energy sources and healing people. Alongside that I have forgotten most of the things I have been taught in school (I believe for a purpose) so that I can re-learn everything differently - with a new paradigm. I think they really teach mis-conceptions (lies?) in schools about this real life illusion anyways.

Suffice to say, I have this itch in my head I can't scratch. I feel I'm here to do something (for the humanity perhaps?). I even had dreams of devices that would heal people (hey I got a year too: 20x6 - sorry don't know the 3rd digit
). Obviously I'd like people to live longer and have fruitful lives with more time to learn and mend things before they pass on.

But, after reading everything you have written my dilemma only deepens. If our ET friends are spoon feeding us and are not going to release the know-how anytime soon; or do not want people to live longer (have better lives overnight, cure ailments, etc) sooner than planned; I rather not spend the rest of my life tapping in the dark trying, when perhaps I should be doing something totally different. See what I mean about twisted logic?

Perhaps Milton could shed some light on the above as well.

Ok, I feel I've overextended my first post already so I'll save some for the next one

Thanks.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Understood. Thank you!

Consistancy mired in Indiana Jones reality is frightrning but worth the next adventure. But I'm scared...LOL!

No, really, I'm scared....and to look at me you would never even sense it.

Why?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
So, if we are to colonize the Sol in the (not so near) future, where are all the other beings already there moving to? They are on planets and moons and we can't just barge in on their lives, can we?

Hi amigo,

Our solar system is so vast that it will be millennia after we move into it in significant numbers that we might run into others---besides the other inhabitants hold the upper hand and can keep their distance.

The outer planets, the gassy ones and their moons will remain way out of reach for a long long time.

Mars will be an eye opener, but not sure how much will be let out of the bag once we get there.

By the way, be warned I have a twisted sense of logic and often torture my mind with paradoxes (I suppose because they only exist here while in this existence).

Paradoxes exist in many places and especially in other dimensions because there are many levels of souls in need of exotic learning centers and opportunities----that make our rat maze here on earth a laughable joke.

Here's what's been kicking in the back of my head. I know that nothing is really new, people only re-discover things that already exist (out there). My school of thought is "if you can imagine it - it's possible".

And so there's a paradox for me, if we have free will, yet it is our ET friends who pass on the knowledge to us through dreams, ideas, imagination, etc, then how are we really creating anything ourselves (or variations there of)?

Someone else created the computer that we can’t live without yet we benefit from using that computer in our business, as a learning tool, or simply for entertainment.

The creation of a thing or idea is not crucial, all things and ideas are simply tools to get us from A to B---and beyond---lol

Aren't we more of a conduit rather than an originator of anything "new" in this existence (not even ideas are our own)? How does one cope knowing that?

The universe is a library filled with everything we need, we check out what we need---and most of us believing that it is ours---that has been allowed in the past but things are slowly changing.

How do we cope knowing that we are not the geniuses our parents, teachers and society tells us that we are?---not very easy for egocentric souls to accept---and few will, most will go to the grave clutching tightly to their ego.

I'm obviously leading to something else here

Better part of my life I have spent contemplating alternative sciences, mostly focused on energy sources and healing people. Alongside that I have forgotten most of the things I have been taught in school (I believe for a purpose) so that I can re-learn everything differently - with a new paradigm. I think they really teach mis-conceptions (lies?) in schools about this real life illusion anyways.

Suffice to say, I have this itch in my head I can't scratch. I feel I'm here to do something (for the humanity perhaps?). I even had dreams of devices that would heal people (hey I got a year too: 20x6 - sorry don't know the 3rd digit
). Obviously I'd like people to live longer and have fruitful lives with more time to learn and mend things before they pass on.

But, after reading everything you have written my dilemma only deepens. If our ET friends are spoon feeding us and are not going to release the know-how anytime soon; or do not want people to live longer (have better lives overnight, cure ailments, etc) sooner than planned; I rather not spend the rest of my life tapping in the dark trying, when perhaps I should be doing something totally different. See what I mean about twisted logic?

This world will always need doctors, scientists, shrinks, religious and secular leaders, plumbers, garbage collectors, philosophers, writers, painters, sculptors, and good deed doers, plus a whole bunch more stuff.

Do what brings pleasure in your life, do it to the best of your ability, and never cut corners like I do with some of my answers---lol

Everyone has a gift they can share, what you talked about in the above paragraph is your gift I presume---it’s called a gift because someone or something gave it to you or us to use for ourselves or for others.

We didn’t create this planet, the air we breathe, or the flora and fauna we feed off of---nor the elements we use to build things with, nor the brain we use to think with, nor the hands and feet that gives three dimensional illusionary reality meaning, or our blinded eyes to see only what we want to see---yet most of us have free use of all those things---but we can’t claim them as our own, except for our temporary blindness----that is truly our own----

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
hello sleeper

although you already know about this thread, i would just like to point out that others have joined in the fun:

Discussion on Sleeper’s “A Day with An Extraterrestrial”...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper,

Understood. Thank you!

Consistancy mired in Indiana Jones reality is frightrning but worth the next adventure. But I'm scared...LOL!

No, really, I'm scared....and to look at me you would never even sense it.

Why?

You are scared because you can’t put the genie back into the bottle. You can go to a shrink and they can try and get you back into the protective bubble with the rest of society, or to your Catholic priest and ask forgiveness for straying away from your old beliefs and perhaps he will perform an exorcism on you and warn you away from internet boards such as this one, where people like me lurk---

This world is filled with tough choices and plenty of hidden mental landmines.

Billions of people belong to one religion or other because they simplify things for them, all they need do is follow a few basic rules and perform simple rituals, and that’s it---they can then sleep at night knowing that the gods have been appeased.

The stuff you stumbled on in this thread freed your mind a bit perhaps---that is not scary in itself, but those middle men, those ET guys and gals, they are fine while they remain fictional characters in books and movies, but not if they lurk in dark places in our bedrooms.

Well, is it really that different than when our mothers tucked us in bed and told us angels were watching over us so that we wouldn’t be afraid in our dark bedrooms? In other words there were angels in our room hiding somewhere

That’s all ETs are, but if you prefer to call them guardian angels that works too.

Remember in the bible stories when angels appeared to the patriarchs---the first thing they told them was “fear not”---because angels were scary creatures not of this world---and they had to block people from the fear

We humans fear what we don’t comprehend be it angels, ETs, clowns or Nancy Pelosi---all of us know fear.

Fear is inevitable but we need not indulge in it.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Sleeper, I appreciate you answering my first batch of questions.
Could you expand a little on what happened when your wife walked in on your meeting with ET - what I guess I'm asking is after she initially freaked out, did she then calm down and accept them as real, talk to them even?
Now a really controversial question - do both men and women have souls? Reason I ask is that I came across a link in another ATS thread which pointed to some Remote Viewers' site. He has an audio stream which I had playing in the background for perhaps an hour today, listening to what could be regarded as a 'free-styling' sermon. Apparently he thinks that nanotechnology is the next big thing, something I recall you mentioning and this got my attention. Anyway, he then came out with this crap notion of women not having souls which I found quite disturbing - even though I'm a fella... So, as I'm quite sure this hasn't been asked, a yes or no will more than suffice...
Finally, do you know what 'generation' of humans are on this planet - I take it this has been going on for millions of years at least and the slate has been wiped clean many times - do you know how many?
I appreciate your dedication to this thread.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join