It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
meh. everything already has a soul. everything is living and pulsating with life.
from your pen to your coffee cup to your toilet.
life is like one of those "dot paintings", when you are standing far away-everything comes together to form an image, up close, its a bunch of colored dots-space also runs through the dots as it does all entities.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Miltie has been giving me some interesting info as if he is loosening up a bit more but I’m not sure where he is going with it, perhaps there will be some solid confirmation for someone, perhaps some iridescent blue entities might drop in for a cup of tea. But they are shy and very hesitant to enter anyone’s private space if they detect the slightest bit of resistance for an encounter.

Let them know I am ready and waiting. I have collected a wonderful assortment of extra nice flower seeds from earth for them to have for other places if they so desire

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Let them know I am ready and waiting.

I call "foul". You already got some help with the OBE deal. Give somebody else a shot.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Weeee - both threads devoured and still hungry for more! There is some very good info in the closed thread, much of which doesn't seem to have been covered again here, so it was definitely worth the read. Shame that the bashers were allowed so much leeway there though - this thread seems to be supervised much better which is a credit to the moderators. The blog was also excellent.
Anyway Sleeper, I hope you don't mind answering a few more questions.

1: In your blog, Milton says that they have suffered heavy losses to the ones that disagree with the way things are evolving - are these purely technological losses? You have said that souls can be extinguished so is it not reasonable to assume that the others will do 'everything' in their power to achieve their objective or is 'soul-killing' beyond the ETs that are doing the fighting - Miltonites if you will???

2: Given there are opposing factions and you are on the side of the Miltonites, do the others have similar operatives in place - how does anyone know that they were not placed here on earth by the 'others' to work directly against people like you? Is this senario plausable or possible?

3: You mention that earth humans will never be allowed to travel 'body-and-soul' outside the solar system - does this restriction also apply to un-manned space exploration? Our present day robotic exploration craft are seriously lacking both in AI and propulsion technology but this will not always be the case.

4: Would you care to comment on emotion itself being viewed as 'another' dimension, just as valid as the other 4 we are used to. The soul would appear to not at all be emotionally-challenged in the absence of a body.

5: Given that the androids you encountered are at least as intelligent as most humans and you found them friendly and personable, is it not reasonable to presume that they would also be capable of questioning what their purpose is in the grand scheme of things and therefore realising that they were destined to be no more than slaves for all eternity. If androids are capable of independent thought, albeit artificial, it stands to reason that they would also be capable of artificial actions. It is only a small step for one side or the other to program an army of killing machines that 'let loose' could wreak havoc. Not sure there's a question in there somewhere, more a musing

6: Finally while it's fresh in my mind, what did the ETs do exactly when you're wife walked in and freaked out - was she 'zapped' and did you witness it?

A bigger first post than intended but I hope you can answer some of them.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
Sleeper,
Sorry if this is an off-topic question but you seem to have some unique insight into the human condition.
What are your thoughts on what appears to be increasing government control of the people, implanted chips, national IDs etc. Is all our complaining about this just childish? Do we deserve more freedom or do we need to be controlled more like kids in a daycare?

Hi RedPill,

The vast majority on this planet are not free to do as they please, which in many ways that’s a good thing, there are many nuts on this planet. Those that deserve more freedom will get more freedom but not while on this third rock.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
Sleeper, a quote from your blog...

NEPPTI
Earth has received a high number of returns from the First and Second World Wars, and they are getting a huge influx of undesirables from two other star systems, these are not going to be easy assignments, as you know.

I assume this took place not too long after the second world war beeing a memory from you past life?

Yes

Can you elaborate any more on the "huge influx of undesirables from otwo other star systems"?

Human type beings make up a good portion of this galaxy, and there is no particular reason they get recycled here verses other similar star systems except that they may be following family and friends when allowed. They come from various backgrounds and evolutionary stages below and above where we are now here on earth.

Who/what are they and why does it raise the challenge of the assignment?

If I get specific I will offend many so for now I will not elaborate but it don’t take much to see some of the immense challenges most of the people in this world have to endure every day of their lives.

Any news on the second part of the blog?

Thank you, keep it up :-)

I only need find the time to write it---

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Miltie has been giving me some interesting info as if he is loosening up a bit more but I’m not sure where he is going with it, perhaps there will be some solid confirmation for someone, perhaps some iridescent blue entities might drop in for a cup of tea. But they are shy and very hesitant to enter anyone’s private space if they detect the slightest bit of resistance for an encounter.

Let them know I am ready and waiting. I have collected a wonderful assortment of extra nice flower seeds from earth for them to have for other places if they so desire

It’s that intergalactic customs and bureaucracy thing, lots of paperwork and red tape whenever material is transported between star systems---

Also should it be contraband well that stuff tends to get lost in the storeroom---

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by omelette
Weeee - both threads devoured and still hungry for more! There is some very good info in the closed thread, much of which doesn't seem to have been covered again here, so it was definitely worth the read. Shame that the bashers were allowed so much leeway there though - this thread seems to be supervised much better which is a credit to the moderators. The blog was also excellent.
Anyway Sleeper, I hope you don't mind answering a few more questions.

1: In your blog, Milton says that they have suffered heavy losses to the ones that disagree with the way things are evolving - are these purely technological losses? You have said that souls can be extinguished so is it not reasonable to assume that the others will do 'everything' in their power to achieve their objective or is 'soul-killing' beyond the ETs that are doing the fighting - Miltonites if you will???

Hi omelette, and thanks,

They sometimes speak in parables when they want an element to remain ambiguous, that’s what I love about them---not---but then again I find myself doing the same thing too, will it ever end?---

They don’t have the authority to kill souls, but they can capture and hold certain people and other subordinate ETs, but that is a whole other area. Much of the hoopla is in the delivering of technology, how soon and how much.

2: Given there are opposing factions and you are on the side of the Miltonites, do the others have similar operatives in place - how does anyone know that they were not placed here on earth by the 'others' to work directly against people like you? Is this senario plausable or possible?

There are counterparts and it all comes down to political enterprises here on earth, there goes some more ambiguity---

3: You mention that earth humans will never be allowed to travel 'body-and-soul' outside the solar system - does this restriction also apply to un-manned space exploration? Our present day robotic exploration craft are seriously lacking both in AI and propulsion technology but this will not always be the case.

Sorry to say but this will always be the case, nothing man made will ever reach another star system.

4: Would you care to comment on emotion itself being viewed as 'another' dimension, just as valid as the other 4 we are used to. The soul would appear to not at all be emotionally-challenged in the absence of a body.

Emotion is built into the physiology of the human body and mind, it’s not a dimension, it’s a chemical component with a purpose.

5: Given that the androids you encountered are at least as intelligent as most humans and you found them friendly and personable, is it not reasonable to presume that they would also be capable of questioning what their purpose is in the grand scheme of things and therefore realising that they were destined to be no more than slaves for all eternity.

They supersede human intelligence but remain incapable of insubordination. They don’t possess a soul they are simply machines and can never be anything else.

If androids are capable of independent thought, albeit artificial, it stands to reason that they would also be capable of artificial actions.

That’s a human concept and belief, a Hal 9000 can never become human or a machine that developed a consciousness on its own, however, ET can stick a soul into anything in which case it would not be a machine but a living entity living in a nightmare. Now in other solar systems stranger things do happen.

It is only a small step for one side or the other to program an army of killing machines that 'let loose' could wreak havoc. Not sure there's a question in there somewhere, more a musing

They have been used in many battles, in the past as well as present, on earth and in many other places.

6: Finally while it's fresh in my mind, what did the ETs do exactly when you're wife walked in and freaked out - was she 'zapped' and did you witness it?

She wasn’t zapped, and yes I was there.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
OH MY GOSH I MADE IT!!!! I caught up with the thread

Originally posted by DarkSide
I would like to know what color underpants most aliens wear?
Thanks.

I would just like to comment here.......that this is a great name for a band

~Alien Underpants~

Now on the color, I would venture a guess that they would be some type of opaque rainbow looking thing, depending on the light shining on them.............................. or just good old shiny CHROME

( wow NOW I know what to ask for this next Christmas!!)

Originally posted by Dr Love
u telling me a soul chose that existence? Are you telling me that Adolf Hitler served a purpose in the grand scheme of things?

The scheme of things is much bigger than any one soul regardless of the level they may inhabit---in the scheme of things---

In the books called ~CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD~
It was stated that........."you will never understand the nature of 'Heaven/God' .......until you realise that Hilter went to Heaven to"

Thats a heavy thought to swallow...........but makes ALLOT of sense in the learning school that SLeeper is describing to us here.

I highly recommend reading those books........they are a ming boggleing read, and takes exactly what Sleeper is saying to another level.
(was written by the writer of the movie 'What The Bleep do We know?')

Have you read those books Sleeper by chance?
You might want to if you haven't.......
.......enlightening and deep reading, much like this very thread

I am battle weary to Sleeper........this lifetime I just want to grow wonderful things..................
I want to ask ALL the readers to please take a moment and send loving GROWTH energy to the apple seeds I have planted, and and am eagerly hoping I can get a tree to sprout from...
send your GOOD GROWTH ENERGY prayers towards Utah..... and TYVM in advance for considering to help me in this project.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I would just like to comment here.......that this is a great name for a band

~Alien Underpants~

So would "The Sleepers" but it looks like its already been done.
www.thesleepersonline.com...

Sleeper,
Do all new souls begin at the same “level” but just have different dynamics, or faults?
It would seem that correcting faults and or enhancing awareness is one in the same and is the true meaning of existence.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper!

Some quick questioins

Just wondering if everyone has an E.T. guid like yours (species wise)?

Do you get visits from anyone else besides Milton?

Does Milton have anyone one else he watches over?

Do people have guids that could be from the "other team"?

Thanks!
Orion_

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

OH MY GOSH I MADE IT!!!! I caught up with the thread

That should be worth something but not sure what---lol

Now on the color, I would venture a guess that they would be some type of opaque rainbow looking thing, depending on the light shining on them.............................. or just good old shiny CHROME

They don’t know the first or second thing about modesty and forgo clothing altogether---
---but then again they don't have anything to show anyway, unless they are in human costume and then they wear the latest fashions---lol

In the books called ~CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD~
It was stated that........."you will never understand the nature of 'Heaven/God' .......until you realise that Hilter went to Heaven to"

Thats a heavy thought to swallow...........but makes ALLOT of sense in the learning school that SLeeper is describing to us here.

I highly recommend reading those books........they are a ming boggleing read, and takes exactly what Sleeper is saying to another level.
(was written by the writer of the movie 'What The Bleep do We know?')

Have you read those books Sleeper by chance?
You might want to if you haven't.......
.......enlightening and deep reading, much like this very thread

I haven’t read them but they sound interesting

I am battle weary to Sleeper........this lifetime I just want to grow wonderful things..................
I want to ask ALL the readers to please take a moment and send loving GROWTH energy to the apple seeds I have planted, and and am eagerly hoping I can get a tree to sprout from...
send your GOOD GROWTH ENERGY prayers towards Utah..... and TYVM in advance for considering to help me in this project.

Positive mental energy sent to people, things or ideas works wonders especially when done in numbers, unlike negative energy which backfires and boomerangs ten fold back to the sender.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Sleeper,
Do all new souls begin at the same “level” but just have different dynamics, or faults?

In a world fixated on the concept of equality that’s a tough question to answer without generating some heat or hurt feelings.

Nevertheless many do begin on the same level and are made of the same stuff primarily, but there seems to be other classes of beings that are made of different material---to put it gently, and are held to different standards. However, everyone on earth in this particular era and time has come from similar molds, I’m told.

Everyone is unique from the beginning, we are not exact replicas, and we remain unique forever.

It would seem that correcting faults and or enhancing awareness is one in the same and is the true meaning of existence.

As one becomes aware faults become obvious, and we become painfully aware of them, so change is inevitable---that is a primary reason, but only one facet of the total equation.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion_grey
Hey Sleeper!

Some quick questioins

Just wondering if everyone has an E.T. guid like yours (species wise)?

Absolutly

Do you get visits from anyone else besides Milton?

I do, many, but I don’t know much about them yet

Does Milton have anyone one else he watches over?

Yup, but specifics are lacking

Thanks!
Orion_

Oh yeah, and we’re not running neck and neck, Milton doesn’t belong to the majority, and never has, but there seems to be a lot of grey area for my little mind to swim in even while I don’t receive but a fraction of the strategic details.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Thanks!
Orion_

Oh yeah, and we’re not running neck and neck, Milton doesn’t belong to the majority, and never has, but there seems to be a lot of grey area for my little mind to swim in even while I don’t receive but a fraction of the strategic details.

I dont understand -could you expand on this a little?

Thanks!
Orion_

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion_grey

I dont understand -could you expand on this a little?

Thanks!
Orion_

I was speaking about local influences, Milton is one of the members of the board of directors overseeing planet earth, and he is in the minority concerning certain operations taking place here and perhaps even a bit on the rebellious side with some of his ideas.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I was speaking about local influences, Milton is one of the members of the board of directors overseeing planet earth, and he is in the minority concerning certain operations taking place here and perhaps even a bit on the rebellious side with some of his ideas.

On that note, are guides efforts influenced by politics? Say someone has a guide that is not on Milton's team. Will that guide withhold information or knowledge that someone on Milton's "side" might other wise divulge or vice versa? Will guides use their influence to fulfill a political agenda as Milton seems to have done with you? All be it I think I would personally tend to agree with Milton's approach. How ever I know I do not even being to see the full picture.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I have a question is our life on planet Earth predestined?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Also since you say what we call God is just the energy that gives everything life are Jesus and Satan real entities in this universe?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Anyone have a link to Sleeper's blog?

Gaz

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join