It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Hey Sleeper

Do you know what ever happened to Alien Agenda?

And do you agree with his theories?

Don’t know about Alien Agenda, his theories and thread speak for themselves, some posters claim success others didn’t. ETs can be contacted but that don’t mean they will respond, Agenda was adamant that they would respond to everyone, I disagreed with Agenda on that.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey sleeper have you ever saw the movie 'Close Encounters of the third kind' is there any truth in that movie, especially in the of the movie where they prepare for the ufos to land? Oh and another question, will intelligent life from other worlds reveil them selfs soon? Thanks

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedSpar
Hi Sleeper, first post on this forum for me. I heard about you thru Art Bell's radio show.

I have read your entire thread and if I follow your (or Milton's) paradigm of the universe I have some questions that need resolving.

On the question of souls:

You say animals don't have souls, only humans and ETs have them.

Does this mean that the cat or dog I love is a soulless creature?

Hi RedSpar,

I probably incur more hate towards me on this one issue than I do with religion and politics put together

But nevertheless animals are highly complex machines like the vegetation and insects. They are all part of the ecosystem and the food chain---which humans are not---or at least shouldn’t be---lol

I am just projecting emotions on nothing more than a complex biological machine? Is it a 'wasted' love?

It’s not wasted love because many animals are affectionate and return the love---naturally that is a survival mechanism---but we do the same thing.

If this is so, this has large implications for PETA's beliefs.

Not to mention countries like India where the cow is sacred—and millions of people go hungry.

Without the easy food source we call animals life on this planet could not exist, human or otherwise---which is not true on higher planets---this is a savage planet, designed that way.

If they are just machines, would one incur negative karma from animal abuse, etc?

Yes, animals do feel pain and anyone that would mistreat animals would also mistreat humans.

If I love a inanimate object like a car or computer lets say, is that any different?

Animals and plants are a much higher life form---machine, than anything we humans construct like computers or a Lamborghini---which I know I could love---lol

Could a super-advanced computer (earthly or not) possess a soul?

A piece of wood could possess a soul if ET wanted to insert one in to it. Souls can be put into any animal or machine for reasons that are to far out there to go into right now---but that’s not the natural order of things---assuming there is such a thing

Would human clones or even twins 'share' the same soul? Or do they have separate souls?

A clone would be given a new soul, twins have individual souls---regardless that they might act like one person even when separated living in different countries.

On the question of space travel

Will humans be allowed to colonize the Moon and Mars in the near future? I always wondered why the United States suddenly abandoned any mission beyond low Earth orbit.

Humans will go to Mars and other planets and moons in this system as well as build many satellite cities in space---and it will not be hidden as it is now---lol---but they will not know about much of what is going on in this solar system for a long time yet.

Were we told to "keep away" from the Moon and out space in general?

We didn’t get the get out of jail card, but we were allowed to go just to get a taste of space travel.

Bush has plans for a Moonbase by 2020-25. Does Milton will think this will happen or will it be allowed?

This will be allowed we have the all clear, now it’s up to us.

Did ETs have anything to do with the almost 50% failure rate of probes that went to Mars? (I find it funny that probes to other planets are much more successful)

Much of Mars is still off limits, NASA likes to push the envelope to see how much they will allow, and that’s why we and others lost probes.

Do humans from the future ever travel back to our time i.e. people like John Titor? www.johntitor.com... If so, would ETs stop them from interfering with our time?

Humans have no access to time travel because time as we understand it does not exist---scientists playing with molecules is not time travel.

What do ETs think of our science fiction, Star Trek, Star Wars and such? Does it have any basis in ET reality?

There are many fantasy planets in our galaxy where people do live like that---there really is no such thing as fiction

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Intellectually, scientifically, logically mathematically...well, sh-t, what you state makes no sense until one wakes up to the hugeness you have indicated throughout your posts.

Coming from the playpen, looking into the mirror, I can assure you that your messages and signals are registering --ouch!

Lots of leftover thoughts and ickey pain. Burning this mind bullsh-t garbage up is not easy. But your non judgemental demeanor makes it more palitable.

I get where the detractors are coming from. I understand them. I also see them defending a position that cannot and will never fit your profound, powerful, and yet incredibly simple messages. Thanks sleeper!

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I really dont understand why people are having such a hard time with this info - Could their not be a possibility that what sleeper says might actually be be true.

Just because our human idea of science (has limited as it is) and rationality
cannot comprehend such ideas does not mean that the possibility cannot exist.

Why is it so hard for people to look outside the box even if its just to play with the idea.

Couple of quotes from Max PLanck - theoretical Physicist who originated quantum theory and Nobel Peace Prize winner.

- “All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.”

- "Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

The point of the quotes are that even he saw the possibility of something more.

Something he could not explain.

Orion_

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Orion_grey]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
There is no law against anyone enjoying themselves to the max---yet many of us feel guilty every time we have a little fun---go figure

Hello Sleeper

Here I am trying to catch up.......and am on page 88 but here I come

So very many of my ATS friends are already here
"HI EVERYBODY!" *TRG*shouts and waves

I have a question about your above quote.
Would this mean having fun in ~ANY WAY~ a person would see as fun?

Let me give some examples to clarify what I am trying to ask............

What if the most fun a person can think of is being falling down drunk....if they are drunk like this all by themselves and not bothering anybody else?
What about chemical drugs?They are considered 'fun' by many untill addiction kicks in.........
marijuana & mushrooms & peyote are natural to the planet would that make a difference? Many people find this fun........even mind expanding.
What about in the case of a seriously demented person who's idea of fun would be torture & or murder of innocents?

So my question #1 is:
Are all modes of 'fun' acceptable in the eyes of the ET's......rather like saying fun is in the eyes of the beholder?

My 2nd question is:
Can you be more specific about 'natural' plants that grow here........are they more acceptable for recreational use in the eyes of ET?

I am gathering that social interaction has more of a 'positive growth effect' on us than say, sitting in solitary meditation on some mountain top attempting to gain 'awareness'..............this makes me wonder about the many 'wise men' (or woman) who did sit in solitude to gain insight.

My 3rd question is:
was this a wasted life & wrong choice for them in the big picture?

Thank you in advance for any answer you may deem to share with me on these questions.............

[edit on 10-5-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Are We Alone
Hey sleeper have you ever saw the movie 'Close Encounters of the third kind' is there any truth in that movie, especially in the of the movie where they prepare for the ufos to land?

I have seen the movie, but it did not happen like that at all, no pomp no exchange of people---it did make for a good movie and visual affects, and it did capture the essence of extraterrestrials and some of their toys.

Oh and another question, will intelligent life from other worlds reveil them selfs soon? Thanks

Not to the general public

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Intellectually, scientifically, logically mathematically...well, sh-t, what you state makes no sense until one wakes up to the hugeness you have indicated throughout your posts.

Hi muse,

And I have done my darndest to minimize how big and fantastic it really is, and I’m not joking!

Coming from the playpen, looking into the mirror, I can assure you that your messages and signals are registering --ouch!

You may be right, but the vast majority likes their bubble of illusion that is this life, my blog is still looked upon as fiction---most cannot make that kind of leap in their thinking---life can’t possibly be that fantastic---lol---and it will not be for those that can’t think it

Lots of leftover thoughts and ickey pain. Burning this mind bullsh-t garbage up is not easy. But your non judgemental demeanor makes it more palitable.

Plenty of bullsh-t in this world to burn through, but no one need wallow in it like a hog in heaven, or hell for that matter

I get where the detractors are coming from. I understand them. I also see them defending a position that cannot and will never fit your profound, powerful, and yet incredibly simple messages. Thanks sleeper!

Most of us have been burned in this world by falling for something that was “to good to be true” trap, and unfortunately that is a sound measuring device for those that don’t want to get burned over and over again.

But the things I talk about are not in the category “to good to be true”, most of it is simple common sense tools to get through this life and remain standing rather than letting this life grind us into the ground, only to be recycled again and again.

And for those who remain standing, metaphorically speaking, they will see for themselves what this kick-ass universe has to offer.

Thanks for your generous feedback

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion_grey
Couple of quotes from Max PLanck - theoretical Physicist who originated quantum theory and Nobel Peace Prize winner.

- “All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.”

"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

Great quotes Orion,

In other words “mind over matter”. We humans can’t magically imagine things into existence but we shape our very being by the way we think. And the way we think is all that really matters---get it matter-s---

Yeah, Milton didn’t think if was funny either---

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

There is no law against anyone enjoying themselves to the max---yet many of us feel guilty every time we have a little fun---go figure

Hello Sleeper

Here I am trying to catch up.......and am on page 88 but here I come

So very many of my ATS friends are already here
"HI EVERYBODY!" *TRG*shouts and waves

I have a question about your above quote.
Would this mean having fun in ~ANY WAY~ a person would see as fun?

Hi TRG,

Within law and sound reason, this excludes evil intentions or desires

Let me give some examples to clarify what I am trying to ask............

What if the most fun a person can think of is being falling down drunk....if they are drunk like this all by themselves and not bothering anybody else?

You mean like people who injure themselves for fun or religious reasons?

Those are not actions of fun but of hidden problems.

What about chemical drugs?They are considered 'fun' by many untill addiction kicks in.........
marijuana & mushrooms & peyote are natural to the planet would that make a difference? Many people find this fun........even mind expanding.

They are traps that lead some to squander this life; no mind can expand if it’s not sober

What about in the case of a seriously demented person who's idea of fun would be torture & or murder of innocents?

That’s why we have jails

So my question #1 is:
Are all modes of 'fun' acceptable in the eyes of the ET's......rather like saying fun is in the eyes of the beholder?

What is acceptable to us is a judgment call we all make, and that will determine what size cage we are put into.

My 2nd question is:
Can you be more specific about 'natural' plants that grow here........are they more acceptable for recreational use in the eyes of ET?

Corn, green beans, potatoes, etc, and most of the fruits, I love apples, cherries, oranges, grapes, peaches, bananas, any kind of fruit works---lol

There is no ET law against getting high otherwise they wouldn’t have put those planets here---they have their purposes, medicinal, and some traditional, but unfortunately they are easy to abuse, and for most they are a drain on their soul---not a good thing for those wanting to increase soul mass.

I am gathering that social interaction has more of a 'positive growth effect' on us than say, sitting in solitary meditation on some mountain top attempting to gain 'awareness'..............this makes me wonder about the many 'wise men' (or woman) who did sit in solitude to gain insight.

There are many people who sit in solitude on street corners with cups or holding out their hands in hopes that passers by will drop a coin or two in them---same difference

My 3rd question is:
was this a wasted life & wrong choice for them in the big picture?

Easy street is always a wasted life, regardless of how we rationalize it

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Hey sleeper have you ever saw the movie 'Close Encounters of the third kind' is there any truth in that movie, especially in the of the movie where they prepare for the ufos to land?

I have seen the movie, but it did not happen like that at all, no pomp no exchange of people---it did make for a good movie and visual affects, and it did capture the essence of extraterrestrials and some of their toys.

Oh and another question, will intelligent life from other worlds reveil them selfs soon? Thanks

Not to the general public

I would like to know the reason why they wont reveil them selfs to the general public ? And if they wont reveil them selfs to the general public then who ? As you can see i havent read any of your thread its to long, anyway thanks for answering my questions.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Geez I am glad to finally catch up.

Haven't read your thread in awhile Sleeper glad to see you are still around.

Logic and common sense you are doing a great service.

Whatever is to be will be... we should all know that.

One thing I must bring forward as time is running... we as a race have got to start planting trees in mass we are quickly destroying our oxygen supply.

Keep up the goodness my friend your right there.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I seen a show on one of the science channels that said science can not account for 90% of the universe. Some are calling it “dark matter” and there is even one guy in an underground lab attempting to catch some of it. So far his experiments have not been very fruitful.
I wonder if the “soul mass” you speak of above would fill in some of their missing universe.
This was a quote I saved from the other thread that seems to apply as well.

“The physical realm is an illusion and is only an extension of the spiritual realm. Everything is spiritual or plain energy”

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I would like to know the reason why they wont reveil them selfs to the general public ? And if they wont reveil them selfs to the general public then who ?

There is no rhyme or reason why they visit who they do, and for those they don’t visit or block the memory of the visit there is no answer that would satisfy.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
One thing I must bring forward as time is running... we as a race have got to start planting trees in mass we are quickly destroying our oxygen supply.

I have lots of trees on my property, my neighbors on both sides of me have none---they told me it’s because they don’t like raking the leaves in the fall---yet they end up raking more leaves than I do because most of my leaves end up in their yards---

Yet they still talk to me---lol

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
I seen a show on one of the science channels that said science can not account for 90% of the universe. Some are calling it “dark matter” and there is even one guy in an underground lab attempting to catch some of it. So far his experiments have not been very fruitful.

For the Big Bang to be true and the universe it hatched to be expanding---in which theoretically would then have to collapse back into the hole it came from we need a whole lot of Dark Matter, or any matter for that matter---lol---and they are looking for it so that their theories about the universe will make sense and everybody would be happy and someone would get the Noble Prize.

The problem is the Big Bang theory is way off base and never happened, and there is no need for Dark Matter, which is a good thing because there isn’t any.

And because it wouldn’t be scientific savvy to declare ET said so, I will use scientific protocol and call it a theory.

I wonder if the “soul mass” you speak of above would fill in some of their missing universe.

Soul mass is exotic energy which leaves no trace elements that can be detected---unless of course you have Ghost Busting technology at your disposal---lol

Granted poltergeist emit, leak out certain vibrations or strange material but that’s because they are stuck inside a dimensional membrane like flypaper, that just happens to contain poltergeist icky stuff---

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I would like to know the reason why they wont reveil them selfs to the general public ? And if they wont reveil them selfs to the general public then who ?

There is no rhyme or reason why they visit who they do, and for those they don’t visit or block the memory of the visit there is no answer that would satisfy.

Theres got to be a reason, there is a reason for everything.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Sorry if this is an off-topic question but you seem to have some unique insight into the human condition.
What are your thoughts on what appears to be increasing government control of the people, implanted chips, national IDs etc. Is all our complaining about this just childish? Do we deserve more freedom or do we need to be controlled more like kids in a daycare?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper

Just dropping by. I see thinks are still zoomin' right along.

Tried to think of a question - - not happening tonight. Catch ya later.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Sleeper, a quote from your blog...

NEPPTI
Earth has received a high number of returns from the First and Second World Wars, and they are getting a huge influx of undesirables from two other star systems, these are not going to be easy assignments, as you know.

I assume this took place not too long after the second world war beeing a memory from you past life? Can you elaborate any more on the "huge influx of undesirables from otwo other star systems"?

Who/what are they and why does it raise the challenge of the assignment?

Any news on the second part of the blog?

Thank you, keep it up :-)

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join