It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasse
What about Meyer & Adamski, real deal?

You’re welcome lasse,

I am going to withhold comment on them for now, I may have commented in one of my early posts but my sources will not give me info on certain instances, and I would have to review the material myself and I am shamefully behind

Ever been to the moon or know what's up there..bases..gravity..a flag?

Yes, yes, yes and yes. The moon and details is a forbidden subject for me

What did your wife say about the sperm donations?

She is fine with it, as long as I don’t stay out too late---lol

I'm kidding, I'm not sure she believes it completely or at all

If machines built the base you first visisted, who built them?

If you consider that the universe has been around for a long time, forever as a matter of fact---and that’s sleeper fact for the skeptics---lol, then machines built machines for a very long time.

So who built the very first machine---well that’s easy, energy---the real exotic kind at the very top of the universal food chain---and I’m not talking Mc Donald’s---lol

A tree is a machine, a leaf is a machine---machines with abilities to reproduce forever---in whatever environment they are designed for.

What's milton & co take on God, religion or a "creator of all things"?

The energy at the top encompasses much of everything and remains indefinable, and if one chooses to call that energy god it certainly is not the god clumsily portrayed by us humans in our books and literature.

When we went to the moon, did we bump into any of our friends out there?

We most certainly did

Why do we see UFOs in the sky if we can be controlled, they want us to see them?

They like to tease

Anyways. This totally made my day a good, positive one.

Milton is glad to hear it!

[edit on 8-5-2007 by sleeper]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've never understood the continuous use of the term 'vibration' in new age religions. New age seems to be all about 'vibration' and 'frequency' but these terms are thrown around like loose replacements for 'thingy' and 'better than.' This leads me to cringe and shy away from such avenues of thought, as the whole concept seems more feel good than self consistent. anyways... :p

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I am having a bit of a battle with the things that go bump in the night. Just last night our cat made some sneezing noise in the middle of the night and almost stopped my heart. I am afraid to look out the window or investigate strange sounds even in the middle of the day. I do it anyway and there is nothing there or it’s just the water pipes banging like they have for the last 40 years. I would guess this is not uncommon for someone that’s been asleep for a long time. I do not want contact and have said so out loud a few times, at least until I get a little more spiritual coffee in me. We have a large old house and my 3 year old often gets up in the night looking for mom and dad so in the back of my mind I am always listening for her. But I just know she is going to scar the poop out of me next time she comes in the room and grabs my arm.

Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with “the boogie man”?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Is there anything that ET doesn't understand? Has Milton ever mentioned anything which is so far above ET that even they have trouble comprehending it.

Gaz

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There is nothing to fear said Churchill but fear itself---and they were up against a monster Hitler machine that was eating Europe alive. If there ever was a reason for fear those were definitely the days to do it.

Uh, a historical reality check is necessary.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt said "we have nothing to fear but fear itself" in 1933 or so, after there had been a huge economic collapse and the normal cyclical recovery didn't start, and things got even worse.

In that circumstance, it was certainly accurate, in that it was a profound general economic fear, and that meant fear of investment and economic risk-taking, i.e. building and hiring, which was in large measure responsible for the depth of the Great Depression. FDR was right. It was the opposite of a speculative bubble---a speculative fear collapse.

If FDR or Churchill had said that in 1939 or 1941 they would have been ridiculed.

"You mean, other than Stuka Dive bombers, fifty Wehrmacht divisions, the best tanks in the world, the SS, global fascism, delusions of racial supremacists, Hermann Goering, invasions of Czechoslovakia and China, an unstoppable fleet of U-Boats and the Imperial Japanese Navy with a fanatic devotion to the Emperor, we have 'nothing' to fear but fear itself? "

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

If FDR or Churchill had said that in 1939 or 1941 they would have been ridiculed.

"You mean, other than Stuka Dive bombers, fifty Wehrmacht divisions, the best tanks in the world, the SS, global fascism, delusions of racial supremacists, Hermann Goering, invasions of Czechoslovakia and China, an unstoppable fleet of U-Boats and the Imperial Japanese Navy with a fanatic devotion to the Emperor, we have 'nothing' to fear but fear itself? "

Thanks for setting me straight---

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
I am having a bit of a battle with the things that go bump in the night. Just last night our cat made some sneezing noise in the middle of the night and almost stopped my heart. I am afraid to look out the window or investigate strange sounds even in the middle of the day. I do it anyway and there is nothing there or it’s just the water pipes banging like they have for the last 40 years. I would guess this is not uncommon for someone that’s been asleep for a long time. I do not want contact and have said so out loud a few times, at least until I get a little more spiritual coffee in me. We have a large old house and my 3 year old often gets up in the night looking for mom and dad so in the back of my mind I am always listening for her. But I just know she is going to scar the poop out of me next time she comes in the room and grabs my arm.

Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with “the boogie man”?

My daughters when they were young would come into our room at any hour of the night when they got scared and stand by our bed---not wanting to wake us up but hopping we would wake up.

I usually sensed them and woke up with no problem but my wife jumped out of her skin every single time especially if they touched her.

She walked in on ET once and nearly died of a heart attack---so they don’t do that to her anymore.

If you don’t want them around they will not mess with you, they will not even come over to your house. If you were in the program they can take you off of it.---your house is old and makes noises, but new houses do too.

Everyone is afraid of the dark to a certain degree because we can’t see what is making the noises---plus we all have over active imaginations when things go bump in the night.

ETs haven’t eaten anyone yet that I know of----lol

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
I've never understood the continuous use of the term 'vibration' in new age religions. New age seems to be all about 'vibration' and 'frequency' but these terms are thrown around like loose replacements for 'thingy' and 'better than.' This leads me to cringe and shy away from such avenues of thought, as the whole concept seems more feel good than self consistent. anyways... :p

The term "vibration" higher density objects are heavier = their vibration or "frequency" is lower that that of pur energy/lower density.

The more/higher something vibrates the lighter it becomes.

Your desk = high density - it vibrates at a lower rate.

I'm not a scientist but i'm pretty sure it has to do with the atoms/physics, quantum physics.

I think i explained that ok.

Orion_

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Orion_grey]

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Orion_grey]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion_grey

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial

The term "vibration" higher density objects are heavier = their vibration or "frequency" is lower that that of pur energy/lower density.

The more/higher something vibrates the lighter it becomes.

Your desk = high density - it vibrates at a lower rate.

I'm not a scientist but i'm pretty sure it has to do with the atoms/physics, quantum physics.

I think i explained that ok.

Well, I am a scientist, and that explanation makes no sense whatsoever. Whatever it is, I know that it doesn't have anything to do with atoms or quantum physics.

If somebody wants to call something more dense, then it is more dense---mass per unit volume. That's it.

Vibrations have to happen in something---the physics of the things undergoing the 'vibration' is what matters.

You can have acoustic vibrations which are displacements of atoms in solids or gases where the space scale of the wavelengths is much longer than the typical interatomic distance.

You can have electromagnetic vibrations in free space (these are excitations of the E&M field), otherwise known as light or radio waves.

You can have 'vibrations' in charge density in certain solids, this being the interaction of outer shell electrons in the "Fermi sea" (e.g. semiconductors).

You can have 'vibrations' as waves in fluids (many different kinds of waves).

There are more exotic phenomena as well.

The physics of all of them can be different.

'Vibration' does not have a unique meaning in physics---it typically is equivalent to oscillation (though usually with more of an acoustic, solid mechanical implication). Vibration is a vague description of the motion of stuff---what the stuff happens to be doing right now, not stuff itself.

Oscillation is usually motion which is non-transient (i.e. statistically stationary) and bounded in some appropriate state space.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Guess i'm way off huh
sorry bout that.

thanks mbkennel.

Orion_

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi Sleeper, I'm going to guess that it was you more than Miltie et al that decided to come clean. That Miltie kind of went along with you at least much of the time?

Hi plumranch,

This is a collaborative effort and although Miltie keeps the lid on some stuff he many times insists that I reveal more, in other words stick my neck way out there---I don’t want to---lol

I think you were wise to pick an internet forum to put out your message. Can't imagine a better way at this time. Getting out physically might be pretty tough. "Hi, my name is Mike and I'd like to tell you about the day Milton and I went to Neptune!" The average croud would probably head for the doors! Here a person has a choice of reading on or not reading.

True, but I nearly gave up in my “nose” thread because some posters did not up and leave, they attacked relentlessly day after day.

The only reason this thread hasn’t turned into a bloody battlefield is because of Springer

sleeper,

If Miltie is giving you the OK to "stick your neck out there" then by all means please do so. I think it's pretty obvious that there are many who enjoy reading your posts, myself included so please delve in a little further and don't pay attention to the people who try to give you a hard time.

I like the quote you used about change being constant (Heraclitus 535-475BC) it holds true to my interest in the Tao which one of it's principles is the interconnectedness of all life with it's flow of continuous change.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hey Orion,
[sorry sleeper, briefly off-topic]

I'm not a scientist and won't claim to know nearly as much about physics as one, but I am an interested layman.

You might want to check into the topic of resonance, and that's a good basic starting link. After that, you might find some interesting info at this link about Schumann Resonance. Yes. it's Wikipedia, but there are some very good references and external links at the bottom of the article.

And thanks, mbkennel for jumping in. I'm always eager to learn.

Now back to the topic...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by elgaz
Sleeper,

Is there anything that ET doesn't understand? Has Milton ever mentioned anything which is so far above ET that even they have trouble comprehending it.

Gaz

Yes they have, at the moment Paris Hilton has them baffled---lol, I would name others but then that would be a political statement, so I will pass---

As far as anything else---no, or at least that they will admit too---

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by True Tao
sleeper,

If Miltie is giving you the OK to "stick your neck out there" then by all means please do so.

Easy for Milton to say but he is not in the path to be tarred and feathered should the mob be displeased---

I think it's pretty obvious that there are many who enjoy reading your posts, myself included so please delve in a little further and don't pay attention to the people who try to give you a hard time.

I’m more concerned with those who believe me than those who don’t---I’ve already tasted the wrath of one ats believer who turned on me, and there have been others.

So my dilemma remains---and grows the more I push against the envelope of perceived reality---some people’s minds don’t stretch as far and as fast as others and they snap.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
If you don’t want them around they will not mess with you, they will not even come over to your house. If you were in the program they can take you off of it.---

Sleeper,
I want them around but they never come....WHY ?? (is it possible I have nothing they want and they ignore me?) Also this crap of them wiping our memories sucks ! WHY won't they let us remember ?? as for me personally I can handle anything they tell me.....nothing shocks me anymore.....what it comes down to for me is that if they choose not to come to me.....then I will never play their game or accept them. Its not fair some toothless hick gets visited but not me (no offense - its not YOU i refer too....i'm sure you have teeth !
)

Why do they play this crap ?? To me it seems that Milton is just yanking your chain...he provides you with nothing other than info just for you but balks at possibly meeting someone other than you.....where's my alien mentor ? damn it I deserve it and want it !

rant over.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

Sleeper,
I want them around but they never come....WHY ?? (is it possible I have nothing they want and they ignore me?)

It’s rare that a joy ride when and a big if, you get them that they will let you remember, that’s the way they operate.

Also this crap of them wiping our memories sucks ! WHY won't they let us remember ??

Because some of the visits take place behind the proverbial woodshed and are best left in the subconscious where they will do the most good

The joy rides are a privilege that apparently few get to remember---or those that do aren’t talking perhaps because there is no need.

as for me personally I can handle anything they tell me.....nothing shocks me anymore.....

It has little to do with being able to handle them or the info they may share---if they handed you their full blown technology there is nothing you could do with it---it would be like giving a laptop to a two year old---and I am that two year old---lol

what it comes down to for me is that if they choose not to come to me.....then I will never play their game or accept them.

No one has to play their game, that’s why they remain incognito.

Its not fair some toothless hick gets visited but not me (no offense - its not YOU i refer too....i'm sure you have teeth !
)

I have most of my teeth, but Milton doesn’t have any, and he wasn’t sure how to take that remark---

Why do they play this crap ?? To me it seems that Milton is just yanking your chain...he provides you with nothing other than info just for you but balks at possibly meeting someone other than you.....where's my alien mentor ? damn it I deserve it and want it !
rant over.

I think I know how you feel and I’m sure there are many like you who feel the same way, and I often wonder if telling my story has done more harm than good---

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper

Do you know what ever happened to Alien Agenda?

And do you agree with his theories?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, first post on this forum for me. I heard about you thru Art Bell's radio show.

I have read your entire thread and if I follow your (or Milton's) paradigm of the universe I have some questions that need resolving.

On the question of souls:

You say animals don't have souls, only humans and ETs have them.

Does this mean that the cat or dog I love is a soulless creature? I am just projecting emotions on nothing more than a complex biological machine? Is it a 'wasted' love? If this is so, this has large implications for PETA's beliefs. If they are just machines, would one incur negative karma from animal abuse, etc?

If I love a inanimate object like a car or computer lets say, is that any different?

Could a super-advanced computer (earthly or not) possess a soul?

Would human clones or even twins 'share' the same soul? Or do they have separate souls?

On the question of space travel

Will humans be allowed to colonize the Moon and Mars in the near future? I always wondered why the United States suddenly abandoned any mission beyond low Earth orbit. Were we told to "keep away" from the Moon and out space in general?

Bush has plans for a Moonbase by 2020-25. Does Milton will think this will happen or will it be allowed?

Did ETs have anything to do with the almost 50% failure rate of probes that went to Mars? (I find it funny that probes to other planets are much more successful)

Do humans from the future ever travel back to our time i.e. people like John Titor? www.johntitor.com... If so, would ETs stop them from interfering with our time?

What do ETs think of our science fiction, Star Trek, Star Wars and such? Does it have any basis in ET reality?

I have more questions but I don't want to overload you with one giant post.

Thanks.

-RedSpar

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Im sorry to say I just don't believe what sleeper has written. In fact I can't believe anyone is actually taken in by the story. It reads just like a story or novel.

Could it be he is building a list of questions and will at some time revamp his text to plug some holes or make it an even "better" story?

The people who off'd themselves for the Hale Bopp comet (look little Timmy, there is a spaceship behind that comet) are in the same pack as anyone believing this story.

Sorry. I might be stupid, but I am not lame.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

by sleeper
some people’s minds don’t stretch as far and as fast as others and they snap

I think the hardest thing for many is the idea that we are in such a state of infancy in our science and in our cultural development. If you are a high level scientist or whatever and Miltie in indicating that scientists don't know a lot yet then you are offended. You might flash back indignantly at Miltie. Ten years ago I was more of a nuts and bolts ufologist. I thought the phenomenon was understandable if we had enough information. You generate gravity waves with such and such element and point them in the right direction and you travel to the moon. To find somehow that the commerce of souls is a part of the phenomenon flys in the face of both science and religeon and challenges our imagination. Sleeper makes us sit back and examine the firm grasp we thought we had on reality!

[edit on 9-5-2007 by plumranch]

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join