It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Dont let it burn.

You mean don't leave it in the oven too long---lol, its been out of the oven for awhile, now it has to go on paper before it cools off---

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, I'm going to guess that it was you more than Miltie et al that decided to come clean. That Miltie kind of went along with you at least much of the time?
I think you were wise to pick an internet forum to put out your message. Can't imagine a better way at this time. Getting out physically might be pretty tough. "Hi, my name is Mike and I'd like to tell you about the day Milton and I went to Neptune!" The average croud would probably head for the doors! Here a person has a choice of reading on or not reading.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by elgaz
Sleeper,

I replied a few times to this thread months ago (and about 60 pages back ::lol
and am glad to see it is still going. I just wanted also to say thank you as I - like many others on here - appreciate you taking the time to post up your experiences. I'm sure it can get tiring responding to every question on here and occasionally having to repeat yourself, but I hope that you continue to do so and know that it doesn't go unappreciated. Even if only 1 person out of every 100 believes you, then I'm sure the impact on that person's outlook on life will be enough to have warranted your effort.

Thanks for that elgaz!

1) If someone like myself - who truly believes in all of this - wanted more from life ...... wanted to be more in touch with whats going on out there, wanted to get some kind of affirmation from ET - what's the chances of that happening? Do they respond to people who truly want to connect on a deeper level? Or does it all depend if it fits into their 'plan' for me?

A face to face is too disruptive for most that’s why few remember them. But they have ways of responding to request that resemble earthly things, like a new acquaintance, a new idea, a new job, an opportunity, or epiphany.

Their plan for you is your plan for you because ultimately it is you that benefits or loses out.

I don't need this as proof, but all my life I feel as if something is 'missing' - and I don't know what it is.

The worst thing that could happen to us is that we fall in love with this life because it’s only a temporary dream. You feel the hole inside because there is one, our real lives are not here and most of us who are half awake and aware know that---but we can't leave the battle in the middle of the action less we lose the war.---not making a political statement just pointing our facts of life that most should be able to relate to in their personal lives.

I have a good job, great relationship, etc, but would dearly love to have some kind of 'experience'.

The life you have now is “some kind of experience” plus---just think about it, you are immortal with eternity to live out your life---if that’s not “some kind of experience” I don’t know what is. For most its straight up from here.

I developed a great interest in Astral Travel once and thought that that would be an confirmation for me that there is more to life than just meat and bones, but I was never successful with it. I guess what I'm saying is ....................... if we ask ET for something, do we often receive it?

You always receive what you ask for---but there are no shortcuts, if you ask to be a lion tamer then you have to get in the cage with the lions. If you want to rub elbows with presidents and world leaders you have to develop the contacts, the wit and courage to play with the big boys or girls.

Many ask and when the opportunities appear they run the other way

Interface with an ET is not an easy gig, and most run away in abject horror---not because ETs are monsters but because they are the face of god and most are not ready.

2) What is your view on the so-called 'Indigo Children' which have been mentioned on ATS? Many people believe them to be an evolutionary step up for the human race. Personally, I have never seen nor heard of one.

It’s a click like Mensa, people wanting to feel special---unlike me---

3) Do ET ever influence the weather on this planet?

They can, have and do---but only on certain occasions for specific reasons, usually to cloak activities they are engaged in, or in battles---but most of the time they stay out of it. They are not behind global warming, that’s mostly Mother Nature in one of her cycles---triggered by solar cycles.

4) Are humans capable of superhuman feats? There are numerous psychics, clairyvoyants, etc out there. There is a girl in Russia who can apparently see inside the body, x-ray style. I have read stories of people experiencing superhuman strength in times of distress and lifting cars, etc. Rubbish or not?

Not rubbish but it helps to have a helper near by like what we call angels.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Sleeper, your signature describes how i feel. I can't say my beliefs, because i believe very little, choosing to believe it is possible instead of true. So i say "how i feel" instead.

Is it just that obvious? I mean, it seems that everywhere i look people are coming to the same conclusions as i do (besides you) regarding what life is, and why we are here.

I am currently on page 5, but read this page just now while eating supper (on a different computer).

If you parse out some of the ancillary stuff from other members, this makes for some really interesting reading.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion_grey
Quick question
- when your done with one mission and sent to another do you ever start to remember anything you've been through previously??

Once we reach a certain level we remember nearly everything---some people on earth have some memories of other times and places---without regression---regression is tricky and anything can be projected in the mind by ET or human therapist, so the person never really knows. But if the memories are there from birth they are usually real.

Once on the other side and a few notches above humanity the choice is ours if we wish to experience a certain thing without the distraction of memories and knowledge---in the sense of roll playing in a theme park or planet environment. Or we could chose to come to planets like earth and live out a particular life---with all the ups and downs it will entail. In those situations once you choose the program it’s a done deal until it plays out.

Oh and about that talent/gift question i had - i'm beginning to wonder if i chose who my family was going to be - both my parents are fine artists / painters along with 2 older siblings and guess who else ---------- me!
hmm kinda makes me wonder

Wonder no more all but the worst cases get to choose their families. The reason we fall so madly in love with our children the instant we see them after birth is because it’s a reunion of a loved one from the other side.

But so much talent in one family all here at the same time is rare, congratulation Orion!---

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I cannot beleive this thread is still going......seriously guys, come on. Sleeper is a known author. Does this not give you any clues?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by orthisguyoverhere
I cannot beleive this thread is still going......seriously guys, come on. Sleeper is a known author. Does this not give you any clues?

So is the guy that wrote the manual for the software that I use to make a living with.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Well, why don't you tell US what "clues" it gives you then we might be able to address whether this rather meaningless, in the context of this thread, bit of information has any clues for the rest of us.

I simply don't see how the fact a guy who self publishes his intellectual property and then has the desire to share it here has ANY impact on his opinions and beliefs as they are presented here.

So, I ask you, what clues, specifically, are we supposed to get from this?

Springer...

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Sleeper please forgive me if I ask something or go over something you have already done in this thread. I have read up to page 50 and it has taken me 2 or 3 days of staying up until the 530 in the morning to get there. Not to mention trying to catch up on some of John Lear's threads.

First of all I must say your experiences and what you have shared has been more than helpful in explaining a lot of the occurrences in my life. I understand you may not be able to divulge everything but I ask please try to help as much as possible.

I made contact with my guide when I was 19 in a far less profound way than you did. I went looking for him. Would be cool if he picked me up in fancy space ship! Although our communication is not as clear as yours seems to be, he has helped me do many things and helped me in more ways than I am sure I am not even aware of. I have been able to see other places and times. I have been able to see other people's dreams in detail. I have experienced many things I can only call "glitches in the matrix." Well I am not going to bore you with myself too much since I think a lot of people here have these experiences.

So let me get to my questions...
Do ET's or Black Ops. ever leave a physical mark of abduction? I have markings that are like "dents" in my skin. 3 on each hand that form a triangle. I have had dreams that played out in real life in the exact same detail. I experience sleep paralysis on a frequent basis. I would guess on a monthly basis or every few weeks although I think it only started a few years ago. My dog will hardly ever sleep with me anymore much less even in the same room.

I feel like I am being watched on a pretty consistent basis, I know there is "someone" there. I can see them sometimes, which I generally try as hard as I can to not see them because it is scary. It has become much harder to ignore them after reading this thread by the way!

In your opinion what does that sound like to you? Am I reading to many alien stories late at night and letting my fear get the best of me or am I being abducted or something a long those lines?

I know Milton has opted for you to not answer abduction questions in the past on this thread. How ever if this is all just in my head and I am experiencing a natural sleep paralysis every once in a while it would certainly give me a peace of mind. On the other hand if I am being abducted some advice would also be VERY much appreciated, especially concerning controlling the fear. I think it would help very much to know if they are benevolent or not. If for example I was being abducted by black ops then I fear they are not nice and my fear may be justified.

Oh and before Milton says to ask my guide
, this is a question I do not feel like I get a clear answer or perhaps one I am not ready to hear yet. Either way it never hurts to get a second opinion...

P.S... sorry for any typos... I tried to find them all but I know I haven't I haven't slept very much the past few days.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Unfortunately, you miss the point. It doesn't really matter if Sleeper is telling the God's honest truth or not. In fact it's almost impossible that he would be able to explain accurately ideas that are beyond our ability to comprehend. It's like trying to discuss Multi-variable Calculus or Differential Equations to someone that barely knows their multiplication tables.
This isn't a value judgment on the original poster, just a general analogy.
The point of all of this is a mixture of entertainment, group effort and inter-personal interaction within a possible esoteric framework.
It's fun, it helps people, and creates concentrated group thought.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi Sleeper, I'm going to guess that it was you more than Miltie et al that decided to come clean. That Miltie kind of went along with you at least much of the time?

Hi plumranch,

This is a collaborative effort and although Miltie keeps the lid on some stuff he many times insists that I reveal more, in other words stick my neck way out there---I don’t want to---lol

I think you were wise to pick an internet forum to put out your message. Can't imagine a better way at this time. Getting out physically might be pretty tough. "Hi, my name is Mike and I'd like to tell you about the day Milton and I went to Neptune!" The average croud would probably head for the doors! Here a person has a choice of reading on or not reading.

True, but I nearly gave up in my “nose” thread because some posters did not up and leave, they attacked relentlessly day after day.

The only reason this thread hasn’t turned into a bloody battlefield is because of Springer

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Sleeper, your signature describes how i feel. I can't say my beliefs, because i believe very little, choosing to believe it is possible instead of true. So i say "how i feel" instead.

Is it just that obvious? I mean, it seems that everywhere i look people are coming to the same conclusions as i do (besides you) regarding what life is, and why we are here.

For some of us it’s as clear as the nose on our face---lol, but we can’t see our nose unless we take a look in the mirror---and when we do we may see other things as well, like flaws, pimples, hair, blotches, etc, so we have to cover them up somehow because we don’t want the world to see us as we truly are---naturally I’m only describing myself here---

It is that obvious but it’s also easy to ignore and pretend it’s not so, because to acknowledge it means we have to change, and that takes work---it would be more preferable to most if someone would just simply change the world instead---lol

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
So let me get to my questions...
Do ET's or Black Ops. ever leave a physical mark of abduction? I have markings that are like "dents" in my skin. 3 on each hand that form a triangle. I have had dreams that played out in real life in the exact same detail. I experience sleep paralysis on a frequent basis. I would guess on a monthly basis or every few weeks although I think it only started a few years ago. My dog will hardly ever sleep with me anymore much less even in the same room.

I have said in the past that ET doesn’t leave marks and that is mostly true, but not always true, however most marks are done by humans and machines, also they are not for tracking purposes---for now I have to reframe from giving more details.

I feel like I am being watched on a pretty consistent basis, I know there is "someone" there. I can see them sometimes, which I generally try as hard as I can to not see them because it is scary. It has become much harder to ignore them after reading this thread by the way!

Everyone is being watched---and I’m not talking about big brother---lol

Forget about locking the bathroom door, they see all---but its no different than us watching goldfish inside an aquarium---things we think is a big deal is not a big deal at all---so throw modesty out the door, they don’t care.

In your opinion what does that sound like to you? Am I reading to many alien stories late at night and letting my fear get the best of me or am I being abducted or something a long those lines?

Could be, but that only wakes you up to what is real where most don’t pay attention or chock it up to that old slice of pizza in the frig that should have been thrown out instead of eaten---lol

I know Milton has opted for you to not answer abduction questions in the past on this thread. How ever if this is all just in my head and I am experiencing a natural sleep paralysis every once in a while it would certainly give me a peace of mind.

No one knows what sleep paralysis is and naturally doctors have to give an explanation to their patients, and that explanation certainly will not be alien abductions---heck I wouldn’t even go to a doctor who spouted out ET stuff---lol not that I go to doctors but that’s another story.

Peace of mind---that’s the big trick in this life and it shouldn’t be, because we are immortal and nothing can harm us---our bodies are disposable but we are not.

This life is a mind game, nothing more; fear and anxiety are illusions that exist only in our minds—nowhere else.

On the other hand if I am being abducted some advice would also be VERY much appreciated, especially concerning controlling the fear.

There is nothing to fear said Churchill but fear itself---and they were up against a monster Hitler machine that was eating Europe alive. If there ever was a reason for fear those were definitely the days to do it. Yet they were told not to fear---what the heck do we have to fear in comparison?

Aliens from space that will jump out of our chest---lol---perhaps we should fear Hollywood---

I think it would help very much to know if they are benevolent or not. If for example I was being abducted by black ops then I fear they are not nice and my fear may be justified.

ETs are benevolent---but for those that know they are evil benevolent is scary stuff

Oh and before Milton says to ask my guide
, this is a question I do not feel like I get a clear answer or perhaps one I am not ready to hear yet. Either way it never hurts to get a second opinion...

Black ops for the most part do more good than harm---but there is always a reason for the harm, you need not worry about it because you are not in that crowd.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Not in what crowd the harmed or the abducted?

Thank you and Milton very much!

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Would you agree that the mechanism of our free will is the construct of time? That our perception of a linear time-space concept is the central point of existence on earth and that through other states of being, or on other orders of frequency the perception of time becomes more fluid, less linear and eventually becomes inconsequential?

That everything is one and one is all is a central theme in most religions, yet this is completely counter-intuitive to most, because time acts as a great veil that separates us from an understanding of the interconnectedness of being.
it seems that our ability to move is granted by the time-space linearity we experience and that allows us choice and consequence, but as a side affect we're unable to see the forest for the trees which, again, is the whole point. Were we able to see from above where the paths in the forest lead, we'd be above the forest and wouldn't need to walk them at all!

Mathematicians are able to work outside the confines of a 4 dimensional universe in a purely theoretical and achingly beautiful example of the possibilities of the greatness of individual thought. They've all but proven that a multi-dimensional framework must exist for the physics (that we experience) of the very big and very small to mesh (of course they're in rancorous discord over the nature of that structure).

I guess I'd be curious to see what your friends have to say about the human experience of time, because I have the oddest feeling that it's beginning to change, beginning to get a bit slippery.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by angst18
Sleeper,

Would you agree that the mechanism of our free will is the construct of time? That our perception of a linear time-space concept is the central point of existence on earth and that through other states of being, or on other orders of frequency the perception of time becomes more fluid, less linear and eventually becomes inconsequential?

That everything is one and one is all is a central theme in most religions, yet this is completely counter-intuitive to most, because time acts as a great veil that separates us from an understanding of the interconnectedness of being.
it seems that our ability to move is granted by the time-space linearity we experience and that allows us choice and consequence, but as a side affect we're unable to see the forest for the trees which, again, is the whole point. Were we able to see from above where the paths in the forest lead, we'd be above the forest and wouldn't need to walk them at all!

Read Hegels "Phenomenology of my Mind" and Schellings "Darstellungs meines Systems der Philosophie" and "The world of Ages".
The answers are in the intersection points of these two thinker, but I couldn locate it yet

[edit on 8-5-2007 by manastin]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Wow. Coolnes. I read the first page on this thread some weeks ago or something and dismissed it, now I felt bored and was looking around and started looking at it again and then went from there to reading your blog.

Obviously I don't know what to believe. I want to believe but since I can not grasp it, it will just be one heck of a story that I hope is true.

Anyway, what a wonderful story and a story that would be great on film. Man, I can just see this one in the cinemas.. - "Inspired by true events"

Cudos on posting and telling your story! Thank you!

Most of all I have tons of questions! Sorry if some has come up earlier, this 128 page thread is just too fat for my schedule.

What about Meyer & Adamski, real deal?

Ever been to the moon or know what's up there..bases..gravity..a flag?

What did your wife say about the sperm donations?

If machines built the base you first visisted, who built them?

What's milton & co take on God, religion or a "creator of all things"?

When we went to the moon, did we bump into any of our friends out there?

Why do we see UFOs in the sky if we can be controlled, they want us to see them?

Anyways. This totally made my day a good, positive one.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Your welcome,

I’m sure you know that you have been around the block a few times meaning off planet with them. Remembering most of it is not essential---mainly because talking about it will get those people who are sound asleep to look at you in a funny way---lol

For those that know this stuff it’s really hard to keep under our hats, and I don’t wear a hat---

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Your welcome,

I’m sure you know that you have been around the block a few times meaning off planet with them. Remembering most of it is not essential---mainly because talking about it will get those people who are sound asleep to look at you in a funny way---lol

For those that know this stuff it’s really hard to keep under our hats, and I don’t wear a hat---

My instinct and intuition say yes... but my insatiable curiosity gets the best of me! It sometimes borders on frustration because I know the answers are so close I can almost touch it and see it, but alas it remains unclear.

Would love to know what the markings are for... I am not sure what purpose they could serve.

Again thank you Sleeper and Milton. I am going to continue reading and lurking. I will have more questions for you again. For several years I was trying to figure out my guide and where he came from so to speak and several other pieces of the puzzle and how they connected. Now I feel like I just put a small part of the puzzle together so hopefully the future pieces will be a little more obvious as to where they fit.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by angst18
Sleeper,

That works havoc for those that have to punch the time clock---but in essence I agree with your statement.

We are part of something really big and we are made of primarily the same energy, some have more others less, but nevertheless we remain individuals inside a nucleus or family, which is part of a larger nucleus---and from there on up it gets really crazy in a mighty fine way.

Exactly! That’s why public disclosure would be counter productive. Nevertheless as we move into a new reality at least for those grounded in their earthly beliefs the boat will get rocked and more people will become aware that there is something really big out there in our puny little Milky Way galaxy filled with billions of star systems.

Right now many still have trouble seeing the galaxy for what it is because of all those dang stars in the way---lol

Mathematicians are able to work outside the confines of a 4 dimensional universe in a purely theoretical and achingly beautiful example of the possibilities of the greatness of individual thought. They've all but proven that a multi-dimensional framework must exist for the physics (that we experience) of the very big and very small to mesh (of course they're in rancorous discord over the nature of that structure).

There is hope of deep understanding even for those great minds in science---

I guess I'd be curious to see what your friends have to say about the human experience of time, because I have the oddest feeling that it's beginning to change, beginning to get a bit slippery.

A great philosopher once said, “The only constant is change”. On the other side constant has a bit more consistency than here on earth, where change in attitude and character is the name of the game---

But I know what you are saying about things getting slippery

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join