It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
Hi sleeper,

I would like to know what color underpants most aliens wear?

Thanks.

Same as humans hot pink, white, etc, but less the skid marks---

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So what happens when you start to catch on to why you are here?

What happens when you start to figure your life out and start to take advantage of that knowledge?

Some people are protected. Why?

Why are some families more open to this subject then others? Are they all part of a bigger family that looks out for each other? What makes certain families keep things secret until they find out that their kids understand what they have known about since before they were born?

Will they let me ask them questions if I ever get contacted?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
So what happens when you start to catch on to why you are here?

What happens when you start to figure your life out and start to take advantage of that knowledge?

Depends on what you do with that knowledge, but most improve their outlook on life and grab opportunities they may have passed up before their eyes opened.

Some people are protected. Why?

They earned their stripes in a previous existence, brownie points if you wish, and can only fall so far or not at all.

Why are some families more open to this subject then others?

Why do some siblings in a family “get it” quicker than other siblings concerning attitude, and life in general? Any number of reasons including advantages earned elsewhere, same principle

Are they all part of a bigger family that looks out for each other?

All families look out for each other, some more subtly than others.

What makes certain families keep things secret until they find out that their kids understand what they have known about since before they were born?

It’s a judgment call and sometimes there is disagreement between members---most want little to no contact if there is any possibility of compromising a member’s reason for being here.

Will they let me ask them questions if I ever get contacted?

They will not let you remember face to face contact but they know what you are thinking. So ask away and then look for the answers, sometimes they are obvious sometimes not; it depends on how bad you want them---which will determines if or when you get something. If you try and pull their chain they will pull your chain

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
hey sleeper wassup, can you tell me what would cause me to see lightning flashes inside my mind along with the lightning flashes i got the sense i was dieing & became dead

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi sleeper...so any news on your blue friends???

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by chan_chan
hey sleeper wassup, can you tell me what would cause me to see lightning flashes inside my mind along with the lightning flashes i got the sense i was dieing & became dead

I get that when I watch the View---

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Hi sleeper...so any news on your blue friends???

Yeah but I can't talk about it yet or at all, even though many don't believe this stuff, they asked me to clam up on certain things they are involved in.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Sleeper i have seen them too, was one of my first encounters with any aliens....i just want to know if we are talking about the same guys,,, was funny the first time i saw them..well at least was dream like (i always seen them in dremas..maybe it's real but for me looks like dream)...but let see

Are they maybe around 1 mts maybe a little more than that (was small for my size..i am around 1.77 mts tall)..looks very close or have a lot of in common with the ones we call everybody greys (big eyes, big head, thin), but their skin is blue..like the blue man group guys from las vegas....are th same that you have seen or not??

they told me some stuff to me personally.that maybe i can talk later on..its not to much maybe for everybody but for me was important...

so sleeper are we talking the same guys??

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Have you heard of the book Urantia? It says that Adam and Ever were 2 tall violet beings sent here from the center of the universe to uplift the races? Any truth to that book if you know of it.

Also, did the ETs recommend you post on ATS or are you just nerdy like the rest of us posting here?

You mentioned in some ealier responses that deaths are planned? Is that correct? Are there no such things as accidents from what you have learned?

If Milton is giving rides through time and space in the future does he have a wait list? Can I get on it? Is popcorn included?

Adam

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Sleeper i have seen them too, was one of my first encounters with any aliens....i just want to know if we are talking about the same guys,,, was funny the first time i saw them..well at least was dream like (i always seen them in dremas..maybe it's real but for me looks like dream)...but let see

If they appeared in your space while you are fully awake at your computer or during daily activities the moment you become aware of them you go into a dream like state. But they usually visit after you go to bed and catch you just before you doze off.

Are they maybe around 1 mts maybe a little more than that (was small for my size..i am around 1.77 mts tall).

They are a bit smaller than a meter.

.looks very close or have a lot of in common with the ones we call everybody greys (big eyes, big head, thin),

Their heads are large in proportion to their bodies, their eyes are smaller than that of grays.

but their skin is blue..like the blue man group guys from las vegas....are th same that you have seen or not??

Skin is blue with iridescent white spots

they told me some stuff to me personally.that maybe i can talk later on..its not to much maybe for everybody but for me was important...

They mentioned they were going to visit someone on this board in a small demonstration as I mentioned on a previous post, but it was going to be in a way that left little room for skeptics to squawk at, and a bit of proof for people to chew on---it hasn’t happened yet and I will not give details about it because it has to stand on its own

so sleeper are we talking the same guys??

Maybe---

They keep telling me no public disclosure and yet they throw these wild bones out, but if they renege I look the fool---unlike what I normally look like---

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hello Sleeper,

Have you heard of the book Urantia? It says that Adam and Ever were 2 tall violet beings sent here from the center of the universe to uplift the races? Any truth to that book if you know of it.

Hi Adam,

Don’t know the book, but there was more than one Adam and Eve, and they didn’t come from the center of the universe, everyone on this planet is from a star systems in the Milky Way galaxy

Also, did the ETs recommend you post on ATS or are you just nerdy like the rest of us posting here?

Perhaps a little nerdy, but definitely on the ET clock, otherwise I would find other things to do

You mentioned in some ealier responses that deaths are planned? Is that correct? Are there no such things as accidents from what you have learned?

There are no accidents in anything we experience here on earth including life and death.

Every second of our lives is measured precisely, although our actions will determine what ingredients are thrown into the mix

If Milton is giving rides through time and space in the future does he have a wait list? Can I get on it? Is popcorn included?

Adam

Milton and entities like him are giving tours all the time, but they come with conditions, they can’t interfere with your learning assignments here on earth, so most people that get the ride of their lives have to postpone the bigger part of that memory, and it will only be felt as a good feeling or awesome dream.

The real dream or nightmare is this life, and some of us even get to choose which one it will be.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well sleeper..yes they are less than 1 mts..yes their head is bigger than all their body of course not like greys but on their own stucture looks big, about the white spots..i dont remeber seeing them..i just saw them blue.

But my visit ..well that one was long time ago like years ago...still remember it like yesterday because they told me some personal stuff that was going to happen..or still happening..they told me actually they are neutral on human matters..just like seeing what happen but no interfiring they told me that i was going to be visited by many (I supouse that diferent kind of et's, yes i have seen other types on dreams),that i should be carefull on who had good intentions and who doesnt.. and that's it.

but that was the only time that i remmeber seeing them...i think i will not see them again ...let see if somebody is else the one who actually see them like you describe it sleeper..

hope this helps ou out too..

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi sleeper, I haven't been involved in your threads up until now and I'm in the process of reading your first thread that has since been closed. Very interesting I must say.

I'm not sure if you've answered this question yet so forgive me if it's a repeat. My question is what do you know about the dinosaurs? Did ETs have anything to do with their demise? I've always thought it a possibility because of the obvious reason that man could not co-exist with the dinosaurs.

Edit to add another question. How do you explain inhuman activity, so called "work of the devil"? Are these just bad ETs bent on oppressing us? What are your thoughts on possession?

Peace

[edit on 3-5-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thanks as always for your reply, Sleeper.

Well this is a prison planet but serial killers are home grown, and a product of this planet’s lack of take responsibility for ones own actions mentality.

I understand the importance of not turning all motivations for antagonism outwards, and continuing to work with what you have. Everyone can be tested on this front. Many of us snap back from this, fortunately. What concerns me is that ET puts people who snap back into place on the same planet as those who cannot. The result is just more suffering.

You are going to have to spell it out for me.
Assume:
a) Souls iterate through lives.
b) Souls that excel spiritually go to better places in the next life
c) Souls that deter or defer spiritually stay here or go 'down'
d) Soul + planet --> actions In this life --> next life location
e) ETs are in complete, omnipotent control, in the totality of their hierarchy

Therefore, if you put serial killer souls on Earth's then it must be the "The Best of All Possible Worlds", because ETs have omnipotent control. They could divide planets up to have serial killer planets and not. They could even make planets where souls don't make particular 'mistakes.' Yet none of these things is suitable for the inhabitants of earth, or it would be that way.

This concerns me, because in that case there are many depressing reasons why we are where we are. For example, maybe we are all serial killer prone to the point of indistinguishableness. Or maybe we are need to be serial killed in order to grow or descend. Neither possibility is all that uplifting, not that I care much about that anymore.

What if the ET "best of all possible worlds" hypothesis is not true? If it isn't, then shouldn't we be doing something to help ET with the set up?

I know many don’t buy my rant about ET or anything else, but it’s not about me or ET, it’s about living in a world rampant of madness and maintaining a view of the cup of water as half-full---or half empty for those that can’t stand happiness or happy people.

Sadly, I can't really think of a way to know if your ET is real or not. But that doesn't make the discussion less interesting in the context of a dialog about morality and purpose. What your ET does provide, if nothing else, is a fixed point where upon you can begin a discussion of moral calculation. The reality therefore, at this level of debate, is only secondary to the implication of these givens. So its not a loss that we cannot know whether they are real or not. Although, I certainly would prefer to know.

Misery loves company---that’s an invitation you pass up---or not

True enough. Why is happiness so solitary?

[edit on 3-5-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originanlly quoted by sleeper..
they can’t interfere with your learning assignments here on earth, so most people that get the ride of their lives have to postpone the bigger part of that memory,

I'm led to believe that maybe Miltie thinks you've learned all there is to learn on this rotation. Could that be? Otherwise they would be leaving you in the dark so to speak like the rest of us fellow inmates!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

but that was the only time that i remmeber seeing them...i think i will not see them again

You will see them again unless you don’t want to, if so they will simply block the memory and dream.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Hi sleeper, I haven't been involved in your threads up until now and I'm in the process of reading your first thread that has since been closed. Very interesting I must say.

Hello Dr. Love,

Tighten your seat belt I lose some people on sudden mind turns---lol

I'm not sure if you've answered this question yet so forgive me if it's a repeat. My question is what do you know about the dinosaurs? Did ETs have anything to do with their demise? I've always thought it a possibility because of the obvious reason that man could not co-exist with the dinosaurs.

It’s in this thread somewhere, this solar system was more active than it is now, it was once filled with what we call futuristic societies inhabiting many of the planets, moons and space stations, earth was a different kind of zoo back then---

How do you explain inhuman activity, so called "work of the devil"?

It’s called passing the buck, people not wanting to take responsibility for their own actions or shortcomings. We are all free spirits here on earth and the devil can’t make us do anything we don’t already want to do.

Are these just bad ETs bent on oppressing us?

There are bad ETs but they have little or no power here on earth as they did hundreds of years ago, most have been moved off planet, the rest de-clawed.

What are your thoughts on possession?

The human brain is a one seater and two souls will not fit in the cockpit---one soul would have to be ejected for another one to possess a body---and that’s not allowed without the consent of the title holder.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
I understand the importance of not turning all motivations for antagonism outwards, and continuing to work with what you have. Everyone can be tested on this front. Many of us snap back from this, fortunately. What concerns me is that ET puts people who snap back into place on the same planet as those who cannot. The result is just more suffering.

The bad apples need to be around other apples and oranges, otherwise there is no hope for them. There are good apples than can be corrupted by the bad apples---if so then they have a flaw that has to come out and be dealt with---the system may not seem fair from our point of view but it has been refined and tweaked over an incredible amount of time---even though time is an illusion and does not exist on the other side, it is an element they use in this human reality.

You are going to have to spell it out for me.
Assume:
a) Souls iterate through lives.
b) Souls that excel spiritually go to better places in the next life
c) Souls that deter or defer spiritually stay here or go 'down'
d) Soul + planet --> actions In this life --> next life location
e) ETs are in complete, omnipotent control, in the totality of their hierarchy

Therefore, if you put serial killer souls on Earth's then it must be the "The Best of All Possible Worlds"

This planet is “The Best of All Possible Worlds” for those of us who are put here---this planet has a spectrum that spans good to very bad, and most on this planet have it bad, only a small fraction have it good. This planet of nearly 7 billion people is pure prison for 6 billion people; most are in maximum security, third would countries where they have no opportunity to escape their plight, the rest are in minimum security and they have more leeway to improve their lives and have a fifty-fifty chance to escape coming back here. Those who have it good are on vacation, or here to do jobs for the system, or have a few things they need to tidy up before moving to higher ground.

But the demographics of this planet do change often as those who are sent here requires---supposedly a better class of people are coming to live here in the next century and their living conditions will be an improvement over what we have now.

because ETs have omnipotent control. They could divide planets up to have serial killer planets and not.

They do, there are millions of planets that have no killers, rapist, thieves, or crime of any kind, they are not utopia, which there are many of those planets out there too, but much better than earth.

They could even make planets where souls don't make particular 'mistakes.'

Plenty of those places exist

Yet none of these things is suitable for the inhabitants of earth, or it would be that way.

Surly you have met people that have never made a mistake---those are the ones we hate---lol

This concerns me, because in that case there are many depressing reasons why we are where we are. For example, maybe we are all serial killer prone to the point of indistinguishableness.

Most of us are going to be pushed to those limits---some will snap, some will learn something about themselves just before they snap---that is a crucial juncture

Or maybe we are need to be serial killed in order to grow or descend. Neither possibility is all that uplifting, not that I care much about that anymore.

Death is the only way off this planet and the grim reaper will take us out one way or other---for most death will not be bad regardless of what it may look like to those that witness it.

Anyway, this life is not easy because the payoff is kickass fantastic for those that persevere through all the bullsh-t.

What if the ET "best of all possible worlds" hypothesis is not true? If it isn't, then shouldn't we be doing something to help ET with the set up?

That would be like getting your two year old up on the roof with you to re-roof the house

They have it under control regardless of what we perceive down here

Sadly, I can't really think of a way to know if your ET is real or not. But that doesn't make the discussion less interesting in the context of a dialog about morality and purpose. What your ET does provide, if nothing else, is a fixed point where upon you can begin a discussion of moral calculation. The reality therefore, at this level of debate, is only secondary to the implication of these givens. So its not a loss that we cannot know whether they are real or not. Although, I certainly would prefer to know.

On graduation day, high school for instance, the teachers, your friends and enemies, all the highs and lows of those four years---don’t matter anymore, you are out of school and have your diploma---that’s the bottom line, that is all that counts---but without all those elements you wouldn’t have gotten to that point

Why is happiness so solitary?

Only on planets like earth is that true, happiness is the elixir of the soul and is what we are made of.

Technically everyone should be happy all the time---those that make it so are on the fast track to enlightenment---the stuff not easily shared with others

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hello sleeper!

just wondering what your take on these dreams i keep having.

I've been having alomost the same dreams of UFO's for the past 10 years (30 now) - the UFO's look crazy like shapes that make no logical sence with moving sections with lights going in all differant directions.

The ships are the same but the situations are differant.

Also for the past 2 weeks i've been feeling really strange physicaly/mentaly - like craving a knowledge for UFO's, space, planets/galaxies - higher learning - soul searching, i dont know what the heck is wrong with me i feel like Richard dreyfuss (Roy Neary) did in "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" - lol!

My fiance is starting to think i'm weird

Any take on any of the above??

also is it possible to expand on the "Dejavu" concept other than "its a marker"?

Thanks!
Orion_

[edit on 4-5-2007 by Orion_grey]

[edit on 4-5-2007 by Orion_grey]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
It’s in this thread somewhere, this solar system was more active than it is now, it was once filled with what we call futuristic societies inhabiting many of the planets, moons and space stations, earth was a different kind of zoo back then---

So are you saying the Earth was the zoo of our solar system? Was it entertainment of sorts for these futuristic societies on other planets? Were dinosaurs created or did they just evolve? More importanty, were they killed off so man could inhabit this planet?

It’s called passing the buck, people not wanting to take responsibility for their own actions or shortcomings. We are all free spirits here on earth and the devil can’t make us do anything we don’t already want to do.

I'm not sure what you mean by "passing the buck". Let me rephrase my original question, how do you explain demonic activity such as teleportation of objects throughout a house, levitation, the bitter cold and stench that usually accompanies demonic activity? Alot of these occurences have been documented. Yes, many people can bring it on themselves through Ouija boards and other witchcraft paraphernalia, but some have it happen to them through no fault of their own. What is a demon and why is it a demon?

The human brain is a one seater and two souls will not fit in the cockpit---one soul would have to be ejected for another one to possess a body---and that’s not allowed without the consent of the title holder.

So you're saying demonic possession is real?

Peace

[edit on 4-5-2007 by Dr Love]

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join