It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Well being of age for the so called "Hippie" movement - and born and raised on the beaches of Southern CA (Los Angeles area). I can tell you that the anti-war campaign was started by 4 college students - not drop outs - - - and the anti-establishment drug culture was a separate movement. They just happened to both be in the San Francisco area simultaneously. Prior to that was the Beatniks.

However - the "Age of Aquarius" - - was probably another completely different - but "Timed" movement along the lines of Gina Cerminara - Ruth Montgomery - Edgar Cayce - Dr. Ernest Holmes.

My own "awareness" began at birth - 1946 - long before I ever heard of any of these people - or could read about them.

IMO - none of these movements came together by chance. There was a reason for a "Time of Awareness" and "Level Skipping".

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
IMO - none of these movements came together by chance. There was a reason for a "Time of Awareness" and "Level Skipping".

I’m in agreement, that era of mind expansion was not by chance but by design, and so was the Vietnam War and everything else we see as real.

Most of the CEOs of the top corporations and world leaders today had their mind expanded during that era as flower children fighting against the establishment of their fathers, that very establishment they would soon take over---and are now equally despises by this generation---life is a never ending circle of the same thing---change---problem is change is elusive and never really happens.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It looks like there are tons of people who claim to have proof that ETs have visited here. They should go to thefinalchallenge.com. There is a challenge there looking for proof that ETs have visited here.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I saw a flying saucer. Clear day - clear blue skies. No mistaking what it was.

Can't prove it.

Can't prove God either - but that's acceptable. Never seen a god though.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Annee]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Hi kneebiter42,

Depends on why they did it. Suicide for selfish reasons to get back at someone verses terminal disease, one is acceptable the other not. Many young people who do it end up in a self-induced hell because they have to endure the pain they cause to those they left behind. Some are sent right back to earth instantly with a whole new situation to endure.

Those who do it for legit reasons are not penalized, besides no one is “judged”, we are not here to be judged, but to learn and have as much fun as we can squeeze out of this life---or not.

Fun is optional, learning mandatory

What if they do it out of depression? Because that's another thing that isn't necessarily the person's fault. Anyway, interesting to hear your answers!

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kneebiter42
What if they do it out of depression? Because that's another thing that isn't necessarily the person's fault. Anyway, interesting to hear your answers!

Depression hits everyone at one time or other, granted there are those who are chronically depressed, perhaps because of chemical imbalance, brain injury, or their political candidate lost the election---

Suicide is serious business and not a loophole off this planet except for extreme cases, and those cases are decided on the other side. The entities on the other side know us inside and out more that we know ourselves, and they cannot be deceived, not even a little---in other words, we can’t talk ourselves out of anything, there is no prosecutor and defense, like in the movie “Defending Your Life”.

The moment we do what we do it’s a done deal, the why and why not is known to them that instant.

Forgiveness is part of the package of this life here on earth, and everyone receives it no matter what they do---but we still have to pay the fine---and sometimes that can be a hefty price to pay.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
My real question is, why are there so many replies to a post such as this? Didn't it deserve to die on impact? What a lot of good energy wasted here.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
My real question is, why are there so many replies to a post such as this? Didn't it deserve to die on impact? What a lot of good energy wasted here.

Forgive him Sleeper. He knows not what he says.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Would it be possible to appeal to ET to maybe send a few less serial killers our way? I feel that we have enough of them. Is there an open petitioning process? Could we negotiate a treaty :p You know, we make you look like the good guys in movies, and in exchange, you don't keep sending serial killers here. :p

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Forgive him Sleeper. He knows not what he says.

Hi John,

Don’t know who or what you are talking about---

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Would it be possible to appeal to ET to maybe send a few less serial killers our way? I feel that we have enough of them.

Well this is a prison planet but serial killers are home grown, and a product of this planet’s lack of take responsibility for ones own actions mentality. Many have this crazy belief that they are not accountable for their actions, and in certain ways they are encourage to blame their shortcoming on others---and some end up doing so literally, with guns blazing, forked tongues waging, and stupid pandering legislation that encourages more hate.

Could we negotiate a treaty :p You know, we make you look like the good guys in movies,

Hollywood is a lost cause that promotes self-centered ideology for young and old minds alike. But I digress; you asked about scary alien movies, well the ETs I know avoid some of them because they are terrifying, even Milton started shunning glasses half filled with water after watching “Signs”

and in exchange, you don't keep sending serial killers here. :p

ET has a better idea, keep serial killer types confined to planets like earth where they originated

I know many don’t buy my rant about ET or anything else, but it’s not about me or ET, it’s about living in a world rampant of madness and maintaining a view of the cup of water as half-full---or half empty for those that can’t stand happiness or happy people.

Misery loves company---that’s an invitation you pass up---or not

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Don't many (if not most) serial killers have serious mental problems though? Like Richard Chase for example, he was completely delusional and insane and did terrible things to people. Is he really held accountable in the same way that a less insane person is?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Don't many (if not most) serial killers have serious mental problems though? Like Richard Chase for example, he was completely delusional and insane and did terrible things to people. Is he really held accountable in the same way that a less insane person is?

I measure my responses to try and keep them in the somewhat acceptable zone.

What is sanity? Certainly not something prevalent here on earth---lol

Sanity is what the majority agree on; it’s a kind of click. In reality sanity is something that exists on other planets and other places than earth. We are all a bit touched down here; otherwise we wouldn’t be here---

Whether we like it or not all will be pardoned and released from this third rock. Age has nothing do with when we get off this rock; some are here a few weeks others are stuck here until they literally fall apart in some hellhole nursing home.

Now, there are some who are assigned the gruesome task of grim reaper like the person you mentioned above, but many chose that path out of shear hatred that accumulated in their souls, and two birds are taken care of in those situations---they act out their rage and in so doing perform a dreadful and perverse deed---in the minds of us humans.

Death is the bane of loved ones left behind but it’s freedom for the departed---for some anyway.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

I measure my responses to try and keep them in the somewhat acceptable zone.

What is sanity? Certainly not something prevalent here on earth---lol

Sanity is what the majority agree on; it’s a kind of click. In reality sanity is something that exists on other planets and other places than earth. We are all a bit touched down here; otherwise we wouldn’t be here---

Whether we like it or not all will be pardoned and released from this third rock. Age has nothing do with when we get off this rock; some are here a few weeks others are stuck here until they literally fall apart in some hellhole nursing home.

Now, there are some who are assigned the gruesome task of grim reaper like the person you mentioned above, but many chose that path out of shear hatred that accumulated in their souls, and two birds are taken care of in those situations---they act out their rage and in so doing perform a dreadful and perverse deed---in the minds of us humans.

Death is the bane of loved ones left behind but it’s freedom for the departed---for some anyway.

Very interesting stuff sleeper, thanks again for the insight!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

by sleeper
life is a never ending circle of the same thing---change---problem is change is elusive and never really happens.

Hi sleeper, OK, so life and all the things we perceve are elusive. Why is it so real to us? Why do all of my friends and I agree about the reality of this illusion? Why do history books agree about what we think is the past? And why should it be important for us to learn lessons based on experiences that are elusive? Tks!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

by sleeper
life is a never ending circle of the same thing---change---problem is change is elusive and never really happens.

Hi sleeper, OK, so life and all the things we perceve are elusive. Why is it so real to us?

Because everything is real, our emotions are real even when they are not justified like in fear, hate and envy.

Why do all of my friends and I agree about the reality of this illusion?

You and your friends share the same reality as most of us do, if you and your friends go on stage and look over the props you will agree on the materials the props are made of and what the storyline is that the props portray, for instance a play about Red Riding Hood would have a forest motif

Yet we still see things a bit differently because we are not carbon copies of each other, chance are you and your friends don’t agree completely on many things like politics, religion, love and war, etc---

And why don’t we agree 100% if we all see the same reality in this life?---because it’s not the same reality.

Why do five witnesses of a crime give five different accounts to that crime? Why is it that juries of 12 people who are shown the same evidence come to different conclusions? Because we all live in our own little world of beliefs

Why do history books agree about what we think is the past?

The past is real, it happened, but what do we really know about it? The Pyramids, Noah’s Ark, Atlantis, world wide flood, cavemen, dragons, religions, aliens seeding life here---there is very little agreement on these items and most everything else in human history.

And why should it be important for us to learn lessons based on experiences that are elusive? Tks!

Because the canvas is easier to wipe clean after each use---

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I liked your story in the blog. Entertaining read.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by rocksolid]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolid
I liked your story in the blog. Entertaining read.

Glad you enjoyed it rocksolid,

Unfortunately the blog is too high a mountain for most people to climb

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,

I would like to know what color underpants most aliens wear?

Thanks.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
they don't wear underwear, they have those shiny tight form fitting suits.
Silly

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join